Exploring the Fellow
[html]

Domonick wondered through the trees of Ethereal Eclipse, his paws crunching over some of the snow that lay under him. He had never been through here before, he ventured off for a day from the pack to try and see how things were out here. When he was gone, he didn’t travel from the pack, so this was new for him. He grabbed a hold of a tree branch and looked around, through the trees, ”Easy to get lost up here, maybe I should have stayed in Phoenix Valley.” he let out a small laugh and kept on walking.

He came to a small clearing in the woods, a rock protruding from the ground, he went over and sat down it attempting to catch his breath. ”Damn, been walking for a bit.” He bent over and picked up a stick off the ground, and started playing around with it in the ground and snow. He let out a sigh and dropped the stick to the ground; he stood up and stretched his back letting out several pops. ”Alright, gotta get back before it gets too late, I think I’ve seen enough of this area.”

He started walking towards Phoenix Valley, he had a good minute to go before he would be close to the borders. He tipped through the trees, looking around at the beauty of the area. Without watching he was going, his foot slipped on a patch of snow, causing his feet to come out from under him. He fell onto his back, and tumbled down the small hill, snapping several small, dead trees in the process. ”Oh, damn it.” he moaned. He placed his hand on his head, sitting up. ”Clumsy idiot.” he said laughing. ”That hurt like hell.” He sat where he was, looking up at the small tree he broke, ”Well, that could have been worse.”

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 333 OOC: Woot shaw actually posted!!! <3

Shawchert was making his way to the Shattered coast, he needed a shore that didn’t belong in his pack, and though he had one shore, it didn’t mean he couldn’t use others for his own thoughts to be swept out to sea, besides the walk would do the man some good. It helped him sort his mind out. As usual his son was with him. The spectral image his son could have possibly been if he had not been crudely murdered. He was quiet for not, but when the pup-ghost made a sudden head jerk Shaw couldn’t help but look in that general directiion. He saw what the boy had, could he really see? There was a man sliding down a steep slope, and it looked like he was in some trouble. The large brute deftly hurried to the man.

“Are you alright? That was some slide!”

Shawchert asked, not thinking about how embarrassed the wolf would be now that he had a witness as well. He just wanted to make sure the man was alright. His son was right next to him, but Shaw knew he couldn’t be seen so he ignored the boy for now, knowing he would be ok with it. Shaw’s hand went out to help the man up if needed, it looked like a pretty nasty fall, though it seemed the man was conscious at least. He wasn’t sure there weren’t any broken bones, but how was he to find out? Shawchert was no medic so he hoped that the man was just fine.

“The name’s Shawchert by the way, I’m sorry if I am bothering you, I just want to make sure you’re ok.”

Shaw’s kindness was mostly due to how he had seen the world lately, and seeing it as cold and cruel as it had been he thought that if there wasn’t at least one nice wolf in the world, that it would god to shit.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the crappy length ;-;

Domonick rolled his shoulders, making sure everything was fine. "Damn that is really gonna hurt later. Domonick heard someone speak, he looked up, it was a wolf he'd never met before, he didn't smell like Phoenix Valley, Must be from another pack. he thought. He smiled, "Yeah, that was pretty cool though wasn't it." he let out a laugh.

He took the wolf's offered hand, getting up. He rolled his shoulders around again, stretching, popping his back. He looked back at the wolf, smiling, "Nice to meet you Shawchert, my name's Domonick." Domonick's tail wagged softly behind him, he looked up towards the path from where he fell, That was fun. To be honest, that isn't the first time that's happened." he laughed.

"I suppose I have a tendency to fall over things." He let out a small chuckle. "So, I've never seen you around before, I'm from Phoenix Valley, how about yourself, if I may ask of course. He didn't want to seem rude, he had just met this wolf, and he wanted to make be as friendly as possible, he wanted friends, not enemies. Friends in other packs was always a good thing.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 272
OOC: Big Grin

It seemed the man composed himself well and this was good, as Shawchert didn’t want to be at the end of an annoyed wolf right now, he doubt he had the energy to win another fight. Shaw smiled as he said it was kind of fun, and looked up at the sloping hill.

Back when I was younger, I use to travel in the southern lands, when it was really muddy or snowy I would find something, like a plank of wood, or even old piece of human debris and i’d slide down the hills. It was quite a bit of fun, though I’d wager a bit safer than sliding on your own body.

Shaw laughed a little the memory was a fond one, if not a lonely one.

“I am from Cercatori d’ Arte just up through the forest over there.”

Shaw said pointing to the direction of his pack. He was not so proud of it lately, and he was sure word of it being attacked had spread throughout the lands, making it one of the least likely places to come visit.

“I have met your leader there, how is he faring in this freezing weather?”

The leader of Phoenix Valley seemed distant in a way of socialization, as well as sarcastic, but he’d been nice enough to Shawchert. It made him wonder how the man treated his subject, and how the pack was ruled. It made him interested, especially now that he knew he wasn’t doing such a hot job at his leading at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

Domonick let out a laugh as Shawchert spoke, "Yeah, I'd think it'd be safer too." his smile stretched across his face. It was nice meeting someone he'd never met, he liked meeting people, especially someone from other packs. He scratched the back of his head, laughing.

"Cercatori d’ Arte, I've heard of it, never met anyone from there." Domonick had heard talk of it, but he didn't know much about it. He guess it was possibly relatively newly formed, or he could have just never heard of it until recently. He was isolated too long to really hear any newer news about the packs, and not much talk has been going around.

Domonick chuckled softly as Shewchet mentioned Jefferson,

"He's the same as any other weather, grumpy, aggravated," he let out another chuckle, "but, he's doing well from when I've seen him." He laughed at the thought of seeing Jefferson shivering, covered in snow. "I don't think any weather could change the way he acts." He smiled, Jefferson was hard, he knew that, but he also knew that he always meant well, no matter what.

"I love the snow," he said with a smile, "the way it's so different from other weather. It's beautiful too."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 460
OOC: woo nice long post for ya

It didn't surprise Shawchert that Domonick had never heard of d'arte, as it was still reletively new and they didn't have as many members. He knew they might even decrease now that there had been danger and that they might think it cursed, he knew it wasn't really cursed, though with his son he should think so.

"He laughs a lot."

Shawchert's spectral son commented, leisurly, which in turn made Shawchert grin. He was glad that this was an occasion of doing so or his actions was sure to be questioned.

"Well I suppose you should find something to slide upon to take with you, and when you want to go down any hills to use that, then there won't be any accidents."

He said with a wide grin on his face. Maybe this was a good thing, meeting someone from a different place. Especially someone who had not heard of the horrors that happened within Shawchert's pack. He'd be able to get his mind off of it, and so far it was working well enough as Domonick spoke of his grumpy leader. Shaw could understand where he came from, meating the scarred male. Shawchert himself didn't look much better either, with his fight he had with Kesho and Argul, his eye and mouth were still puffy, but he was healing as well as any wolf would, His shoulder was still giving him problems, and his legs were tender as well, and he was sure if someone were to come to attack him now, he wouldn't be able to win, no matter what.

"Yes, well he has seen mnay seasons to be sure, and his life must have been a hard one, I suppose he had that right to be the way he is."

Shawchert had enough respect for the Jefferson as he'd shown enough respect to Shaw. Shaw wished his work on the packs presents weren't destroyed or he would have been out handing them to the leaders. His work had been postponed, but he supposed that he should start on it soon...

"Ah I've had enough of snow for this year I'm afraid, the storm has really really taken a lot out of me, many of my packmates have been without homes, and it's hard to rebuild with frozen ground."

He said, which was true, and he just couldn't wait for the day when the ground was soft enough to start working on foundations, taking down buildings that no longer needed to stand, and... well shaw had his work cut out for him.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Okay....my post sucks Dx I'm sorry[/i]

Domonick's tail flicked happily behind him. "Yeah, I suppose anything would have been better than sliding down on my own tail." His ears flicked from a small gust of wind that blew through the area, rustling his fur.

He thought of the work on the pack lands, the stress that must be put on Jefferson’s shoulders. With him being in Aniway and Phoenix Valley; he knew that it couldn’t be easy just running one pack, but two had to be almost impossible. He smiled slightly, I guess he has a right to be a jerk, if I had that much stuff on my shoulders, I doubt I could compose myself half as well as he does.

”Yeah, he’s had it rough, but things always get better.” he smiled, thinking of his own past, and the saying was true, things eventually get better after awhile; at least for him it eventually did.

Domonick looked down at the snow, playing around with it with his foot; he had spent the whole storm away from Phoenix Valley, in his self put isolation. Staying away from anyone and everyone; it had been hard, the cold didn’t help. He had been stuck in a small den for the majority of the weather. He smirked slightly at the thought, You coulda been comfortable if you just stayed in the pack. he pushed the thoughts away, he didn’t need to bring himself down now.

”Yeah, I hear yah, we’ve got some work to do too. Not gonna be easy with the way things are now, but hopefully, things change soon.”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: We gotta think of something more or the thread may just die ; ;

"Has something else happened to phoenix Valley?"

Shawchert asked in alarm to Domonicks last comment, he hoped not, nothing like what had happened to his own pack. Yes he had met Jace under... gruesome circumstances, as she had killed Arguul and brought him his head, but it had not been long since he had nearly killed the bastard himself so could he have caused so much trouble in the pack already? Or was there a different problem they faced, and he wondered if there was, if he could help. He had a sense of respect for Jefferson and therfore his pack.

"Maybe we could help each other out? Though I don't know how much help my pack can be, we are a bunch of performers more than anything."

He said chuckling a little at the thought of them trying to play music to try to get the boards to move and put themselves together to make a house. He was a carpenter, he'd been one since he was young, and knew his way around making anything with wood, but he was only one wolf, and though one could make a difference, it didn't build cities in a summer.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]