What is This Thing I Have Discovered?
[html]

at Arachnea's Revenge. I was thinking maybe Io could be the one singing the song? And then he finds her while he is singing it or something??

Ookami was once again outside of the borders of his home. He wanted to find a device similar to the one he had heard the music on. He wanted to sing again. The want had been nagging at him since his encounter with Alea. He smiled, the female had been kind and said he was good at the thing he had only done once. He was quite surprised at her comments. He was never the one to be good at something right away.

He didn't realize he was in a completely different place then where he was before but off in the distance he could hear the whisper of music. He stopped and perked his ears. He didn't want to walk towards it, for he would loose the sound. So he listened. He could hear the words easily. They prossesed through his mind and he memorized them. It was quite an easy song. He smiled and sung the words out loud. The song kept repeating, much like the first song he had heard. He assumed the name of the song was Just the Way You Are. It was a good song. And he enjoyed singing it.

He wanted to find the source of the singing. It had sounded nice, and not from the kind of device he had heard it from before. It sounded like another wolf. He shifted into his Secui form quickly, keeping his head turned to where he had heard the voice. He ran quickly, not wanting the source to leave wherever it was. It had sounded like a female but he couldn't be sure from the volume it was. He ran at least a mile to get there and he found a small shed. He poked his head inside, "Hello?" When he didn't hear a reply at first he sung the song again, it was in a low voice, just barely under a normal talking voice.

<style type="text/css">
.okamifreeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#635950; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.okamifreeb4-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; text-align:center;}
.okamifreeb4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.okamifreeb4 {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38332f; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.okamifreeb4-border1 {width:510px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.okamifreeb4-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #383838; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Coolio, Io has a voice (singing/speaking) referance on her profile if you need it Smile Can this be set on the 22nd? 300+ (not including lyrics)

'...When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are'

The shed was warm and echoed every word of the song Io heard a long time ago. It wasn't her favourite song. No, there were many she prefered, but this one was the one she had chosen to sing today. Her rendevous with Leon didn't cause her children to die, this had soured her day and the days following that day and today was the day that the hybrid had finally gotten over another failed attempt.

Her ears flicked up, there was a male staring at her. A wolf! Despite her annoyance eariler in the week, she found her hand instinctivly shooting to her stomach in defend and a low accented growl flowing from her maw. Her mane had been brushed that morning, every inch of her appearance had been inspected and dealt with, and the woman still felt horrible about herself. This was the fifth time she had ever felt like this, every time for no reason par from the litter which held Sarajevo, the only surviver. She didn;t hold out much hope for the ones present inside her now either.

'What do you want, wolf?' she asked, her voice dead apart from the single ounce of warning and anger. The silence was killing her, she hated it when there was silence, which was why she learnt how to sing in the first place.

Pushing down a swift feeling of nausea, she repeated her question, firmer and more annoyed. Patience was not on the card table today, 'What do you want?' Nothing was shouted however, she never rose her voice. She stood, struggling to push herself up from the bench, but doing so none the less. She was not angry at the male, just irritated that he was so... there wasn't a word, Io was just annoyed at him. A liberty she take advantage of in her position.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ookami met the eyes of a she-wolf. She was neatly groomed and good looking. He offered her a smile but it was quickly wiped away from her face at her harsh greeting. Ookami stepped back in surprise. He hadn't meant to upset her, maybe he should have given more warning that he was approaching the shed. He opened his mouth to answer the woman's question when it was repeated again. He shut his mouth and took a deep breath. He hoped things didn't end up bad.

"I- I am sorry if I startled you.. I just heard you singing.. You have a very lovely voice and I wanted to find the source of such beautiful singing. I just recently learned to sing and have been wanting to become better ever since I first did it. I thought that since you were so good that maybe you could give me a few tips?" He shut his mouth and peered around the shed a little. He was starting to feel a little nervouss. The female had demanded what he was doing here and that had discouraged him a little. He was hoping to have a few lessons but maybe now since he had startled her she would want nothing to do with him.

"Oh! My name is Ookami by the way." He dipped his head slightly, wanting to be respectful as always and offered another smile. It was a small one, but it was noticeable. The woman had spoken with a thick accent, one that Ookami admired. It sounded strong, like this woman wouldn't give up easily. She had scared Ookami at first and he was beginning to calm down now. He was scared because he thought he had upset someone. Upsetting someone was Ookami's least favorite thing to do. If he upset someone it took a long time for him to try to forgive himself.

<style type="text/css">
.okamifreeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#635950; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.okamifreeb4-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; text-align:center;}
.okamifreeb4 {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38332f; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.okamifreeb4-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #383838; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Slight PP here so Io can be cool XD 500+

'Io Berlin', she retorted plainly. The compliment did not go unnoticed, only unreturned. She supposed if she looked she could find hundreds of things worth complimenting in this male, but it would go undeserved. He had done nothing yet to gain the favour of the coydog woman.

A judging eye was set firmly on the golden wolf. Io remained tight lipped as she beconed the male into the center of the shed. She circled him, hand on stomach, consider what he had said. Io was not a woman that was reckless about her choices. Each desiscion, even the tiny ones, was thought out as carefully as a full scale battle plan. Io had made to many mistakes before and she did what she could to rule out any mishaps. Recently she had made quite a large mistake and now extra precautions needed to be taken, extra care taken when consider one's options.

After a few moments of silent judging, the Polish woman spoke, 'Okay', shemoved around so that she again stood before him. 'I will teach you, but first...' she sat back down again and crossed her legs over each other, 'Sing'. It was an order not a question. She was not in the mood to be messed about with, time could be spent on better things now her head was clear. Another moment of silence passed, the woman inhaled, 'If you don't not sing there is nothing I can do for you'.

Not long passed before Io had something else to say, 'And this is not a free thing'. No, she would need something in return for her time. 'I will need something in return'. Blackmail of some sort she supposed, but it wasn't as if it wasn't a habit of the woman's. 'If you have nothing now, I can always call you up later for any favours I need'. She wouldn't make him do anything bad, no if she needed any dirty business dealing with she knew plently of people she could go to instead, people more willing to do such a job.

Each word the woman said was slow and low toned, burdened with wisdom, strenght and power. Her accent betrayed her personality in some aspects, and even though she didn't look old, nor was she in age, her aura made her seem as if she had lived longer and seen more. Her accent was a strong give away to her roots also, something that, despite the rememberance of her dear mother, she was very defensive over. Safe to say anyone who had offended her over her homeland had ended up on the wrong side of either of her knifes, which usually stayed strapped to her calves.

Damn it, my knifes, they were not there. Shaking her head in annoyance, she turned to face Ookami, dark, slated silver eyes bore into the male, watching, waiting. Tiny bodies shifted about inside her, a grimance fell onto her face as she was once again reminded of her mistake. She was not happy, but she had now gotten over the irritating fact. Life continued and it was not like the womn was not acustomed to this feeling. This was now her fifth time.

'Well?' she demanded, thin white fingers moving a strand of mane out of her eye line.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

haha okay!(: oh and don't know if you saw this already but I'll put it up here again! this is what he sounds like... Ookami's singing voice!!!/p>

Ookami was slightly taken aback when the female brushed off his compliment, but he pushed the thought away, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. The woman called 'Io' gestured for him to come into the middle of the shed. She began to circle him, keeping a fixed eye on him and a hand was placed upon her stomach. Ookami guessed she was pregnant. When she began to speak his ears pricked up and he listened carefully. She would help him, that was good. She told him to sing. His stomach knotted a little bit. What would he sing?

He remained quite. He didn't really know what to do. She commanded him again to sing and then began to speak again. She said it wouldn't be free and that he would owe her. He nodded his head. "I understand. Anytime in the future.. or now.. I would be willing to help out with anything." He gave a small smile and thought for a minute more. Her accent was heavy, but he didn't recognize it. He hadn't really met many people, if any that had an accent.

Io's eyes seem to bore into him, it didn't really bother him though. He liked making eye contact with people. He took a deep breath, finally getting the courage up to sing something. Now he just had to think of a song... Then it dawned on him. Duh! How could he have forgotten about it? He had just been singing it when he entered. He took a deep breath and started singing. The words seem to echo in his head as it reminded him of Adonia. He smiled and sung the best he could.

"She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday.

Oh. I know, I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me.

It's so, It's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see.

Every time she ask me 'Do I look okay?'

I say.. When I see your face..

There's not a thing that I would change.

Cause your amazing.

Just the way you are.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 316 :: trolololo

'Good', Io said with a sturdy nod. 'You have natural talent, but... your posture is all wrong' her voice became distressed with frustration by then time she had finished her sentance. Frowing, Io shook her head, 'You crouch?!' Her tone gave her an air of confusment, his posture was all wrong and it bugged the life out of Io. 'Let me help you', the Madam moved closer. Positioning herself at the golden male's side. A silm white hand pressed against the middle of his back and another hand pulled the male's broad shoulders back. 'Thats better 'Dużo, dużo lepiej'. She nodded to herself, congragulating herself mentally on her work.

She was happy of what she had done, yet something wasn't right. His neck and head were still crouched. 'Aha!' she shouted as she figured it out. She looked up at him, there was no way he would reach that high up. 'Hmm'. Io pulled the chair she had been sitting on earlier to the brute's side and mounted it. Now she was tall enough to position his head correctly. She harsly pulled his neck backwards slightly and lifted his chin up. 'There' she sighed as she jumped down from her perch. 'All better, eh?'.

Io crossed her arms and frowned, she leant against the shed wall and spoke, 'Now, isn't that easier? You can breathe better that way'. The woman smiled in pride, more at her own handiwork than Ookami's position. 'Now' she instructed, wiping the smile from her face, returning to her usual stone stare. 'Sing, the same verse so I can compare better'.

The woman twirled a section of mane in her hand, 'If you do a decent job I can teach you another song'. She knew which one was best, this time she woud sing one she was better at. If he thought that was good, wait til he saw one of her better ones.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

haha okay!(: oh and don't know if you saw this already but I'll put it up here again! this is what he sounds like... Ookami's singing voice!!!/p>

Ookami smiled, glad she thought that he held some talent. When she said he had bad posture he cocked his head. As she moved forward to fix whatever was wrong he loosened up his body, making it easier for her to show him how to stand. He stood the way that she placed him and he smiled when she pulled out a chair to reach his head. "Yes.. It is easier to breathe." He chuckled a bit, standing up straight felt better than slouching like he had been doing.

The woman said for him to sing the same part again and if he did good then he would get to learn another song. His eyes brightened up and his tail wagged slightly. He held in this excitment though and took a deep breath.

"She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday.

Oh. I know, I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me.

It's so, It's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see.

Every time she ask me 'Do I look okay?'

I say.. When I see your face..

There's not a thing that I would change.

Cause your amazing.

Just the way you are.

It did seem easier to sing now and he was glad. Maybe standing correctly would help him become a better singer. Well, not maybe. It would make him a better singer. He could breathe now! And that was a good thing when it came to singing, he wouldn't have to gasp for breath and ruin the song. He smiled, satisfied with his little improvment. Or so it seemed to him, it was all up to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

This is the song she is singing Smile

Word Count → 000

Io nodded to herself slowly, Ookami's position before had been very incommodious. Humming to herself slowly, she turned around and returned to her seat. 'Good. But you need to work on it. There is nothing else I can do for you. You need to pratice on other genres also'. It was no use only singing one type of song, he would never improve. Granted he had natural talent, but then again he still needed practice. Io herself was at a stage where she didn't even need to stand to sound amazing. She sounded better standing, but either way she was good. 'And as promised I shall teach you another song', she was a woman of her word. Clearing her throat and focusing her stoney gaze on Ookami, she began.

'A door left open,

A woman walking by,

A drop in the water,

A look in the eye,

A phone on the table,

A man on your side,

Someone that you think,

That you can trust is just,

Another way to die.'

The hybrid raised her eyebrows at the male as she finished. She guessed there would be praise for her performance, but it would go by with silent acknowledgement. She already knew her voice was captivating, not that she would ever admit it, no, that would portray her as a vain cow. And that was something she was not. She knew to most she was beautiful, but she never got to caught up in the admiration and comliments. She, all in all, was a woman with her feet planted firmly on the ground.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]