I get knocked down, but I get up again [p]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Private, Asphyxia
sorry for the shortness/suckyness, but at least it’s started now. Think you could somehow land a decent blow on her stomach – if the story that develops allows it?

So many thoughts. The female had been walking around aimlessly throughout the day, knowing very well she should rather be hunting and making her newly created (or conquered, perhaps) den more comfortable. Dahlia de Mai.. a pack. Her pack, with her mother as the leader. So many things on her mind. She didn’t know what to make of the mess, let alone her own worries about her not-so-distant future changes. The scenery changed around her constantly as she trotted along, going through areas that sometimes seemed as different from each other as night and day, and sometimes seemed to be all of the same thing. Sometimes rocky and rigid, sometimes rather flat, like here. Great, flat plains, here and there large boulders sticking out of the high grass; it was quite beautiful, in its own way. The careless female had, too much in her own thoughts, completely failed to see or look for any warning signs, or to even consider that the area might be claimed. She was in her own world, and it was chaos right now. She made no attempts to hide her presence, simply walking along naively. The smell here was different though, and she couldn’t make up her mind as to what she thought of it. Her brain was preoccupied anyway… Rainy showers washed over the white fur on her fragile-looking body, and the grassed ground beneath her paws was muddy from it, yet firm. She would have to take a bath later on, she hated being muddy. It was o.k. enough to be wet, that wasn’t a problem, but mud always shone too much on her fur, and she liked to look clean. And to be clean. The rain was welcome though, drops falling onto her face and body like a gentle caress, as if it was trying to wash away her worry. It didn’t help much, but it was still comforting. Nature was always comforting. The temperature was good enough to not make her feel as if she was going to be cold from it anyway, and it somehow fit very well into the scenery of this area. Green eyes unfocused stared at the leaking sky as she walked on, thinking. So much to think about..

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female looked around, feeling monstrous and hungry. She was too hung up on drugs and she wreaked of vodka. Eagerly, she sniffed around, only on two legs this time. She was going to hunt, she was going to take anyone down she possibly could, she was going to even eat her own stomach out if she had to. Asphyxia was hungry, and the blood lust was anything but possible to control. Her red eyes almost black, she wasn't herself. Her black body, the rain caressed, the flecks of silver growing more and more everyday because of her elderly ways. However, Asphyxia was not one to feel old because her body was capable of taking just about anyone down.

The violent creature found a scent, and as she picked up on it, she was going to give it no chance to escape Inferni. Viciously she ran and ran, her heart beating in her ears as she reached the peak of her sanity and started to tumble down into blackness. The rain poured down on her, taking the sound out of her heavy footsteps. Her head hung low, and her legs moved fast, hand by side and ready to attack. Asphyxia got close and smiled a sly smile. Working her way deviously over to the other female, the wolf looked good enough to chow down on. The only way anyone was going to get her off of the female was if she fought back. Without a sound, Asphyxia made her way to behind the wolf. She wasn't going to let her have a chance to run, so she didn't do much talking. She was fucking hungry and this tasty snack would do wonders. The reason for this female's actions to begin with was because she was not in proper mind, proper place. "You're not supposed to be here." she said it in most of a creepy way. "Didn't mommy tell you not to walk in Inferni." with that the female jumped in the air, on her back legs, arms and hands out ready to grab at the throat of the female wolf.
[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Roar xD I've never done a fight thread before by the way, so bear with me Smile

A voice suddenly put her focus right back from her world of thoughts to the one she was actually in. Someone else, and she had come from nowhere. Despite the fact that Mew's hearing was quite keen, she had been way too busy thinking about herself to notice the other's silent, huntlike approach. The voice was leaded with hostility, and Mew spun around defensively, ears flat and tail alert, a deep growl in the back of her throat. Momentarily she noticed that the other - a werewolf, in fully shifted form - was coming right at the femme with speed on her side. Though Mew's body looked frail, and despite her pregnancy, the femme was very agile and quite a bit stronger than she looked. She had encountered many a fight, or attack, during the three years of her life, and she had developed a quite skillful approach as to how to meet such an encounter. This was no ordinary "get-out-of-our-packlands" situation though. Inferni. Damnit, why couldn't she ever learn to use her brain? She had recognized the smell of them without realizing (perhaps that was because it was slightly altered from the last time she smelled it, nearly two years ago), and she knew very well that it was no good to wander aimlessly around their areas. Fuck! The word left her mouth without her meaning to, surprised as she was. In a split second estimating speed and other things, Mew quickly bent her head low, trying to protect her throat, and swiftly rolled over to her side, getting up again on all four, five or so feet from where she assumed the other expected her to be. Still she had no view of the other, having spun and rolled and whatnot, and only acted on pure instinct. Confused, she was thinking fast, and wishing she had the benefit of arms as the other one did. This is a runaway situation, Mew. Get the fuck away from here. Surprise still shook her, as she was trying to focus and map wherever the Inferni wolfess was, looking around herself, spinning so as to not leave her back wide open. In this form she had the benefit of the speed, but that required her to be able to run away too, and not beaten to death.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
that's okay.(: I hadn't had a fight thread in a real long time. And sorry for minor powerplay, if you'd like me to change it, I will. P:

The black female was like a vampire, having the ability to hide well in shadows because of her color. The fact that the clouds covered the sun, and the day was dark and wet, the fact that the rain made her every move noiseless. The only thing the other female could probably hear was the growl in Asphyxia's throat, and her voice... that voice would probably scare her for the rest of her days.

Quickly, Asphyxia made her way around and quickly jumped out, realizing the female must be pregnant or she just didn't have the ability to shift. She struck with one hand and grabbed the females throat with the other, managing to scar the females throat. Asphyxia backed up a little, wanting an actual fight between them, she loved to struggle, and in the end she was going to get a delicious meal after this fun game. Her intoxicated mind was racing, still hearing her own heartbeat in her ears. She plunged at the female again, taking her down and trying to grasp at the struggling females neck, but only managed to get the tip of her ear. "Come on bitch, give up... I'm going to win anyways." she backed off the female for a minute, catching her breath, "Go ahead and run, but I'll still catch you." no pain would fizz Asphyxia because the drugs that were in her blood stream. Of course she'd be in major pain afterwards but the female didn't have much against Asphyxia. "Come on." she said in a sick and demented voice. "Let's play a game of cat and mouse, you being the mouse." and with that, with full force, Asphyxia ran after Mew again.
[/html]
[html]
That's fine, would take ages to get the thread moving if not. Forgive me for returned powerplay Wink

Amidst the pain and the shock still lingering on her mind, blood running into her eyes from her wounded ear, Mew swore silently and decided that the other had to be out of her mind. One thing was to attack someone, but this.. She seemed to think that she was in full control, and that Mew was done for. Cat and mice, eh? Well, she might be pregnant, but obviously the inferni female had underestimated her. Not only could she fight well, but she didn't just fight for herself. Amazing what having small ones inside you could do to your psyche. She had tried to escape, the other following her closely. As she ran, growling, all her body in anger, she quickly gained on her attacker; different forms had different advantages, and her four legs were much faster than the two of the other. Mew wouldn't last though, she needed to slow the inferni wolf down permanently. She was too heavy, and tired in general, to keep this pace up all the way to safety; as she had proved to herself when not being able to hunt lately. Quickly mapping weaknesses of the human form in her head, she shouted as she ran, though she didn't know why, seeing as surprise was the best way to win this. Maybe she wanted to warn the other; Mew didn't like killing.. Cat and mouse is it? Haven't YOUR mother taught you not to play with your food? Her white body turned around in a flurry, still sprinting, and found just what she was looking for; legs. Quickly wrapping her jaws tight around the bottom of one of them, she used the advantage of her speed and let herself spin around, bringing the female down with a crash. She might be stronger, but that form had a much less stable balance than four legs did. Mew kept her grip, trying to wrench the leg into a position where the wolfess would be unable to move, or better; damage it so she couldn't keep running after her. Adrenalin was doing its job, ears thumping with blood and her breath rapid and heavy, yet she was calm; she knew what she was doing. Nothing would harm her litter, and particularly not some crazed inferni filth.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

haha. We'll just powerplay I guess because if not, we'd only have like two or three sentences. lmfao<3
As Asphyxia lost sight of her food, she felt a sharp pain dig right into her leg and she let out a yelp at first. But the pain went away soon enough, due to her drugs, and she let out cold laughter that sent chills down her own spine. "I never knew food could fight back." she snarled and used her fist, throwing her fist against the side of the other females face, using it like a sledge hammer. When the female fell to the ground she finally placed her hand around the females throat as she dug a claw in her neck, only really pinching skin. Asy growled at the female before smelling the sweet blood trickling from the other females ear. She licked it, as she still had the female pinned down, teasing herself and Mew, "I'll make this last as long as I possibly can, I hope you enjoy running." She let the female go and thought a moment out loud, "Hey, I just realized..this is going to be like what? Twice the meal?"

Quickly Asphyxia started to chase after the female, even though she had to limp and it felt like her foot was going to give loose under her, and even though she wasn't all that fast now, Mew was going to have a hard time continuing at her speed, and Asphyxia could easily track her down the blood flowing from her ear. Mew wasn't going to get far because Asphyxia was going to eat her alive, starting at the feet so she could feel the pain. She was going to take her claws and gash open that belly of the females so none of the pups would survive anyways.

Asphyxia howled as she moved forward. Excited, quick breaths, ears pulsing. The rain was still going, but now not enough to cover the other females tracks. "I can see youuu." she called out, with amusing herself. Quickly, the coyote gained speed and she was gaining on the female getting closer and closer. She drew closer to Mew, and jumped on the female, both tossing and turning as they rolled, on top of one another. Asphyxia sunk her teeth into the closest part of the female, it being where her shoulder blade lived beneath the female. Blood squirting into her mouth, she felt as if her eyes rolled back into her head of such delight of food she knew she was going to get soon.

[/html]
[html]
Hehe, exactly. Absolutely LOVE your set by the way, especially the sexy sig :o

Mew ran, blood trickling from her ear, it feeling slightly numb, but she thought nothing of it, adrenaline pumping in her system. More present was the dull thumping from her neck where she had been bit - though not particularly hard or deep, it covered a larger and more sensitive area. The muscles there hadn't liked it one bit. Face also throbbing with the blows she had received, Mew was sure she probably looked like hell by now. Still she was feeling fine, but startled at how the other completely ignored her damaged leg. She was one twisted soul, that was for sure. And she blatantly wasn't joking about the whole cannibalism thing. Four paws hit the ground as she ran, but while doing so, paying no attention to the taunting comments behind her, the other somehow managed to catch up with her. Pain bolted through her body as teeth sunk into her shoulder. She didn't have time for petty word-games now, that was for sure. Abruptly shoving the opposite shoulder blade into the attacker's face, she somehow twisted out of her grip, painfully, realizing the damage would increase because of it, but she did it nonetheless. She could live with scars, as long as she lived, her and her litter. Mostly the litter. She would not allow them to become food for some half-crazed ignorant bitch. Throwing the other female off her, she spun around and grabbed hold of the damaged foot again. Surely, the other couldn't just feel.. no pain at all? She would bite this leg off if she had to, she was not the losing side in this fight; she couldn't afford it. Biting hard, shaking with her neck to disorient the female and to make sure the wound was deep enough, her teeth tore into flesh and muscles. With a growl she violently ripped her teeth out again, opening a large gash on the other's leg. Then she turned to run again, not looking back. Adrenaline was helping her a long way at this point, and she realized she would be exhausted in not long, if she didn't sort this out. How far had she walked? She hadn't paid attention... If she died, it would be from exhaustion, and not by the jaws of this intoxicated inferni.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

You can throw one more post up if you'd like, but Asphyxia can't attack anymore, it's gonna be hard to walk. xD
Feeling a shoulder blade in the face, Asphyxia laughed as she felt her face go even more numb. Pain wasn't really there, and she wasn't going to whimper in front of this idiot anyways. She was going to finish her meal and be on her way. Or maybe she'd bring Mew back to her home in Inferni where the whole clan would be able to eat up. That fresh wound on her leg was going to need treatment, but she was sure she could do that herself. Although when she got the shoulder blade to the face, she fell off of Mew, who started to bite Asphyxia's ankle again. Asy screamed bloody murder and tried to hit the wolf but she went on her way, running and running.

The female coyote tried to run after her, but she started to slow and then she was limping and wincing, barely able to move on her bad leg. She sat there as the rain started to pour down again. Oh what luck, Mew got away. Lucky bitch. Now, she was going to have to find her food later considering that right now, she could barely even stay up. It hurt but she couldn't just fall back, she wouldn't be able to move and go back like this. With that, she painfully morphed back onto four legs and winced some more. There wasn't that much pain yet, because of her intoxication, but later she'd probably be screaming.

Slowly walking, she tried to move her foot up close to her body, but a lot of blood was coming from it. Asphyxia moved and moved, and what seemed like hours, she finally arrived back home. A wolf had done this to her, she'd fell Faol or Gabriel. She'd make sure that Mew would pay for what she did to Asphyxia, and she highly doubted from all that stress that Mew would be having kiddies anytime soon. But she hoped that they actually would come, because when they did, they'd be in plenty of danger because of Asphyxia Holocaust. "I'm going to get you bitch, just you see." she mumbled and laid down to have a rest.

[/html]
[html]
Yeah I realized I probably cut the thread short when I posted that, but I was too lazy to change it >_< just realised also that if I ever need to get Mew killed off, I have that sorted, hehe

Thanks for this! ^_^

The bite to the bone had done the trick it seemed, as the scent of the attacker slowly became weaker. Still, Mew ran on, taking no chances, and making use of the adrenaline rushing to her brain. She would probably collapse when she finally reached her den, but that was fine with her, at least she was alive. Wondering whether the crazed female was daring enough to follow her, though slowly, all the way to the packlands, she worried about her scent being easy to track with the amount of stress she was in at the moment. From what she'd seen, it didn't really seem unlikely. The others and her in the pack had no means, really, of driving her out if she did come there, with their small numbers and spread over so much land. Still, the inferni was wounded, and if she did return, Mew would kill her. Better to kill than be killed. Pains wrecked her front leg and shoulder as she ran, every other step wincing, and slipping on the muddy wet ground, draining her energy and only with difficulty keeping her balance. The rain couldn't hide her scent forever, but she wished the other never found out where she actually lived; it didn't seem past her to remember this to Mew's end of days. As the smell of the inferni gave way to her own familiar, yet still a bit strange due to her only recent settlement, smells, Mew relaxed, slowed down, and started trotting instead of sprinting. stupid stupid stupid... She could scold herself later, now she just wanted to sleep, and tend to her still bleeding ear.

[/html]