First the Hot Potato, Now the Scribble?
I've heard of the Hot Potato, but you know what I've been seeing lately? A scribble: [html][/html]
So, out of complete curiosity and not a hint of my typical nosiness, is this another little icon game from the SA?
I didn't even know about this. I saw it on Kaena once upon a time... thought it was hers.

Where is it now? Maybe it's an inside joke. -shrugs-
It was hers, and then she finally got sick of it or something, still not knowing wtf it was or who put it there, and she bestowed it on an unsuspecting person. But I may be misremembering. xD

I guess it's still happening, though, lmao.
I just saw it on Gris Camille. PROOF (unless someone mysteriously decides to get rid of it before you get a chance to click this link).
TEH SCRIBBLE IS MIIINE. 8D
Hahahha.
The SA's gotcha, Sorin!
Yeah! I won this icon somehow waybackwhen on the Ezboard, and recently got sick of it and decided it's funnier to stick it on newer people and watch them "D: WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAAAAAN" because I am a funny person. >D THIS TOPIC MAKES ME HAPPY. <3
It was originally a prize for that contest where people drew on their avatars in ms paint. I liked that contest!
Omg I remember that contest! That shit was funny... I think I even participated.
Oh hey!

I still have these funny funny avatars somewhere... >___>

HEY IF I UPLOAD THEM WOULD SOMEONE EDIT THEM INTO THE WIKI LOL
Oh, so THAT'S how Sie won it. We found it on the ezboard while trying to stop them from Yuku-fying it and neither of us could remember wtf it was for, lol! XD

Ten years is a long time to remember crap. 8D
O_O Now I have it in my title! XDD
I totally wanna see the MS Paint images!

(I would also say that I wish I had joined 'Souls ten years ago because of all the happycrazyfuntimes this site has, but I doubt anyone would want to roleplay with a three-year-old...)
I didn't win or anything, but I did participate with a Chael avatar. ;p

WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME.

Except. Now everyone has art avatars rather than photo-manipulations..

Didn't Libri or Ceres or someone start it by having a crazy, ridiculous avatar that looked like an amateur drag queen?
mizu had it in her title for a little while.