[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

Basically, Io has just found her brother! BTW, this is a crappy post so beware XD

Word Count → 300+

Io stared with a tilted head at the male stood before her. His lupus form was much larger than her own, as it had always been, and even though she was in her optime form, she couldn't help feel a little over shadowed by him. 'Gal, co ty tu robisz? Oto wszystkie miejsca!' She shook her head at the male, who smiled. Io, doszedłem do zobaczenia. Czy jest z tym problem?' Io turned around, she didn't want to look at her brother. 'You can't be here! I left everything behind!'.

'Uh, yes I can Io. I'm older than you and I have a right to travel where ever I want!' Galileo's words became angered. Io only nodded, 'Fine, stay just do not remind me of home. I left it behind for a reason'. Gal scoffed, 'Yeah, you went and fucked some wolf. Speaking of which, who got to you now?' he asked gesturing to her stomach. Io growled, 'A coyote jackal hybrid' she stated firmly. Galileo nodded, 'Good' he paused. 'How is my nephew?' Io frowned softly. 'Fine. He's lives with me in the nearest pack, Inferni. Though he spends most nights elsewhere'. The coyote hybrid male nodded. He aimed his blue eyes upwards to the sky, sun shining on his golden and cream fur.

'Where are you staying?' Io asked, although her brother was older than her, he was one for making rash desiscions. 'A shack, not far off'. Io nodded, 'Did Europa come too?' Her sister hadn't seemed the type to travel as a pup, so she guessed not. 'No, she's settled down with what's him face... Alexeyi Stratvano. Y'know, big, black furred, builder?' Io nodded, 'Hey, were you not supposed to be a builder?'. Galileo looked down and then away to his left, 'Mhm, thought 'Ah fuck it' and left'.

The pair sat for a while just looking out onto the bay.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

-sigh, yeah Amaterasu just likes thinking about sex/WC:600

It had easily been a week since she had run into Leon; that very handsome Spanish wolf that had managed to take her breath away for one glorious night. That memory would stay with Amaterasu forever; though currently Amy was in control of her body. She could only control her body for so long until she felt like she needed a break. Besides she had spared her nearly half a year in imprisonment; so she was doing a good job of sparing her sanity and innocence. She was not entirely sure but she was still somewhat conscious as to what was going on; which made sense because she had to be aware whenever Amy was in trouble so she could step in. They had wandered off and somehow to an area even closer to the ocean. Sure the traveling had been long; but whenever Amy got tired she took over and made sure they stayed safe. Leon had been very kind enough to give them some more food; they needed to keep up their energy after all. So far things had not been so bad; but they were still in desperate need of a pack. But given her disorder; Amaterasu found it hard to believe that Amy would be trusted in a pack.

Amy smiled a little bit as she felt the soft warm sand between her paws; there was just something about the beach that made her feel comfortable. Her tank top and skirt were perfect for this kind of place; even with her fur coat she did not feel too uncomfortable. Satchel full of food and tent secured on her back; she was very happy with how far she had managed to get. It was days like these that made life worth living; despite how sad it had been when she had been younger. But she pushed those thoughts aside for now and kept walking; wondering if she was going to run into anyone. The further along the beach she got she picked up the smell of a wolf and what she swore was a coyote. Wolves were fine but she had heard that coyotes could be trouble. It was with great hesitation that she kept walking forwards; just curious as to whom it was. Amaterasu however did not want to play it close to the chest; now was as good as time as any to take over. The last thing Amy remembered was the feeling of sand on her fur before her alter ego took control.

Her posture was more confident and she continued to stay cautious about the scent stuck in her nostrils. Ready to turn around and leave if necessary she noticed two figures that were just sort of sitting there. She already felt like she was intruding and felt that it was best if she just left now; she did not want to seem rude and intrusive to these people. Not to mention the large male made her feel a little intimidated; but he and the female wolf did have nice smells. Yeah she was thinking with a certain part of her body at this point; which she knew very well could easily get her killed if she stumbled upon the wrong wolf or wolves in this case. She casually walked up to them but not directly next to them; hoping to not really bother them. She got a very good look at the bay and she was amazed at how beautiful it was. Not to mention how good looking those two looked to her; if only she could talk them into a threesome.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The two siblings were in the middle of a heated argument when the stranger arrived. 'This is why I left, you and Mama never let me have any independence', 'Mama would have given you your damn independence if you stopped being such an idiot!','I never acted like an idiot when it mattered!', 'I meant all the ti-', 'Who the hell is that bint watching us!?'

The pair stopped fighting, to stare at the intruder. Galileo, always one for an agressive welcome made a sharp growl and spoke first, 'What d'you want and who are you?' Galileo's accent was thinner than his sister's, and due to him using English more than her, he also rarely used terms like 'did not' and 'am not'. Shortening them to 'didn't' and 'ain't'. Something which infuriated Io none stop.

The woman's greeting was less aggressive but far from soft. 'What that asshole is trying to say is, who are you?' The woman struggle to pronouce 'asshole', her thick accent tainting the sound of the word sound like 'azhol'.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

short post is short/WC:420

Amaterasu figured she was interrupting something when she walked up; but hell it was not like she butted herself into their conversation. No she had stayed quiet and just admired the peaceful looking bay. When the male growled at her she just figured that he was not a pleasant person. She sighed mentally to herself and did not really feel like responding. And to think she was afraid she was going to be rude. Part of her wanted to snap back at him; but getting herself in a pointless fight would not really do her any good. Turning around she noticed that the female was pregnant; all the more reason to avoid any more stressful moments. Yeah at this point she was ready to walk away and go find a place to camp. She was pretty much better off staying at the border with Leon; at least he was nice to her despite just having met her. Maybe she would just give them a fake name; she highly doubted they cared all that much. Sex was out of her mind already; and it took quite a bit to do that when she was set on getting laid. She was just a wolf minding her own business.

“Amaterasu” was all she said before she walked back the way she came; clearly she was not supposed to be in this certain spot. Paws digging in the sand as she kept walking; not really expecting them to stop her. It had taken her a week to get here and she figured it would take that long to make it back to the different territories. Yeah she had no real feelings for Leon but he was good to her; he was a very good lover at the very least. She was nearly at the edge where sand met grass; just trying to figure out a place to sleep for the night. Sure she knew it was her fault for walking up; but she had still not said one word and never tried to force herself into this conversation. If Amy had been in control she would have actually started to tear up; the girl was very sensitive and that was the reason Amaterasu existed. She did not see anything wrong with her being soft; but it just did not fit to live in this kind of world. Lost in her thoughts she did not notice that the sand had ended. Yeah this was far enough; hopefully now she would be seen as a bother.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Failpost Sad

'Okay' Galileo said, the word drawn out is unsureness. He shifted on his feet and frowned, 'I asked you what you wanted' he stated firmly. 'Be polite'came Io's reply with a sharp thwack to her brothers arm. 'Bitch'. Galileo turned around and moved away through the trees. 'Ya'know where I'm stayin'' came his distant reply.

'Sorry about him' Io said frowning. 'Ignore him if he comes back. He had no manners'. The woman scowled sourly at the space her brother disappeared into. Io's eyes narrowed as she turned back to the stranger, 'But he was right to ask, what do you want?' she did not care about any reasons the stranger had for being here. This was neutral terrtiory and she had nothing to say.

It took Io some while to osmose that this woman probably didn't want anything and had just come across the aruging pair. A slip of the mind on the woman's part. The hybrid figured it would be polite to introduce herself and her brother. 'I am Io Berlin, and the was my brother Galileo' the woman paused and sighed, looking over her shoulder. 'I apologise for his behaviour'. She shouldn't do his dirty work, but shedid because she knew Galileo wouldn't himself.

<style type="text/css">
.ioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #C7031E; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.portwallpaper.com/imgwal/knife-and-blood.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

don't worry, it was fine /WC:606

She already did not care for the male; well that was really his loss in the first place. She had already walked away but she noticed how the male had left; which was just fine with her. She would have cursed the male out but that would have not done her any good. It was very clear that he had no manners and to be honest that was not going to get him anywhere. Now she could very well act like the bitch she was called; it was not like they deserved the nice wolf that she was. “I was not going to say anything” because honestly it did not matter to her all that much. She believed that he was not right to ask what she wanted; as far as she was concerned she had not said a single word to either of them. She sat on a lone log; tugging at the top of her skirt just a little bit. She shrugged and just looked up at the female; despite this first interaction she was still a very attractive wolf. “I just wanted to see the bay, I walked all the way from the Aniwaya territory”.None of her business but she figured she might as well tell her.

She shrugged off her leather satchel and rolled up tent; all the weight was finally starting to get to her. Amaterasu took a moment to admire this female’s soft and beautiful red fur. What she would give to run her paws through it; spending the night with her after ravishing each other. She shook her head a little and tried to push the thoughts aside. Her baby bump caught her attention and a little bit of Amy poked through her mind. She smiled just a little and fought herself very hard not to reach up and touch it. “If you do not mind me asking, how far along are you?” she asked gently as she nodded towards her obvious bump in her stomach. It was none of her business but she loved pups; since she had helped her mother raise all of her brothers and sisters. Seeing other females pregnant really wished that she had pups of her own. She was not really worried that she would be a bad mother; it was the whole getting pregnant thing. She did not want to get knocked up by some random male; she was too afraid to raise pups all by herself.

She brought herself back from her thoughts and looked up at the female again; even her smell was starting to assault her nostrils. Her paws clenched the sand at the thought of them together in her tent; but if Io was pregnant then she probably had a mate and that made her white ears and tail droop a little. Maybe it was regret that she had left Leon after their one night encounter; he had been so good to her and he really had been a breath-taking lover. “It is nice to meet you Io,”she said softly as she let a smile spread across her muzzle a little more. Given the circumstances it could have gone better; her jerk of a brother had really set the mood and she was not sure that sex was going to even happen now. So sue her for wanting some physical contact with a female; sure she had never been with a woman before but she was so curious as to what it would be like. It was clear that it was not going to happen today; which really was a shame in the long run.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io made a humming noise. Even that was thickly accented. 'Are you from AniWaya?' she inquired, struggling to pronouce the pack name she had not heard of. It sounded tribal, like the human tribes she had read about in books back home. She frowned, why had she even bohered to read them books, they had served no purpose. Her mind was beginning to run off track, and with another frown she redirected her gaze to the other woman, other that the horizon.

Io shrugged at the woman's next question, silver eyes looking down and the away to the sea again, 'A month, give or take'. She frowned yet again, sometimes she could not understand why she was being so cool and collected about this, Granted it had been an accident, possibly some part her own fault, but sometimes she had to grit her teeth in annoyance. She had gotten over most of her irritaion but some drops of agression over the matter still let loose. There had been nothing she could have done to prevent this after the binding, well there was, but most proved life threatening to the female as well as her litter. So that idea was soon disguarded.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Let's hope that Io does not turn her down xD/WC:520

Awkward silences were not preferred with Amaterasu; and this moment was not really helping all that much. When she was asked if she was from AniWaya she shook her head a little; technically she had never stepped onto the territory. One fantastic night with Leon and that was pretty much it. She sighed a little at the thought of being in his arms as he ravished her. He had been so good to her and perhaps the best lover she ever had. Then again; all the other sex had been forced upon her and it was really hard to enjoy it. “I am a loner”and that was pretty much all she needed to say. She was alone and there was no reason to go into any more detail. Sure she had been with Leon and he had been her first real company in a while. They kept sharing that awkward silence as the both glanced to the bay. That just gave her more time to admire her soft and beautiful red fur; leave it to her to still have sex on the mind. It had only been a week and she was already starved for attention. Maybe it would have been smarter for her to stay at the AniWaya border; at least then she would have had some company.

Based on her reaction it was clear that Io was not too thrilled about having a litter. The frown was the real sign that this litter was not really welcomed. She frowned a little more and stood up and looked her over. They were pretty much the same height; even her baby bump drew her in a little. Amterasu felt bad for the girl because she had been there before; having something happen to you that you never wanted in the first place. She had no clue what had come over her this time. Sure Leon had been strong, handsome, caring and that was what attracted her so much. Io was beautiful in her own right and the curiosity of being with a woman was really starting to bother her even more. It was at this point she felt like her body was acting on its own. Well technically it was not her body per say; it belong to Amy but she knew that was not the point. Her arms went up and her paws gently touched Io’s soft fur; and she had to admit that she liked the feeling.

She stepped closer and felt their fur rub together; letting her paws hold it gently and just enjoy being this close to another female in such a way. She nuzzled the side of her face against her fur; she had to admit that it felt pretty nice. “You look like you have so much on your mind, and need a distraction”; she said softly into Io’s right ear. There was no reason not to be forward in this case. She knew what she wanted and she hoped that Io would not say no. Of course she was not going to force her to do something she did not want to.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

The interaction was not something Io fully expected, though, it was not something she disliked. Although the majority, no, all. of Io's lovers had been male, gender wasn't something she paid attention to. When picking a lover, only personality mattered. The woman's tail flicked softly, each swing exactly the same length and speed as the one before it. 'I have many things on my mind' Io stated, unmoving and emotionless. 'Some good, some bad, some do not hold emotion'. Each word was dead as usual.

The sounds of the waves crashing in and out on the rocks, hypnotised Io slightly, her silver eyes stared out onto the bay, seemily oblivious to Amaterasu. But no, she acknowledged the woman was there. But as she had stated herself, Io had too much on her mind to start things off herself. She had started things wil Revan, she would not make a mistake like that again. Closing her eyes as she remembered the event, she waited.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Nearly time for the nasty xD/WC:531

Amaterasu was glad that Io had not pulled away from her touch; her whole night would have been ruined if she had. She noticed how her tail flicked a little and she saw that as a good sign; at the very least she was interested with experimenting with her. It was hard to ignore how ice cold her tone was; clearly she was holding onto some very strong emotional baggage. She was no stranger to it either; there were days that she broke down and cried for hours on end. She nodded a little as she kept speaking; trying not to be bothered with how uncaring she sounded. It should have turned her off; but she was already this far and she did not want to chicken out at the last second. Paws kept touching her soft and beautiful fur and she just enjoyed the smell; how alluring it was to her nostrils. Her curiosity was stronger than her embarrassment and there was no way that she was going to walk away now; she wanted to be with at least one woman in her life time. “I know how you feel Io, there are so many things I wish to forget” she said softly in a kind tone.

She could not help but feel a tad ignored as she stared at the bay; but it was just clear that she did not feel like starting this. Her paw reached up and cupped her chin softly; turning so Io looked at her again. A soft smile spread across her muzzle as her other paw rested on her hip; admiring her lustful curved. Leaning so close that their bodies were touching she pressed her lips to hers; kissing her ever so softly and just held it for a moment. She rubbed Io’s hip a little and wanted to explore the rest of her body so badly that it was nearly causing her to ache with anticipation. Releasing her chin her other paw slowly traveled down her neck and chest; just taking her time since she was in no real rush for this to be over. Though she was enjoying this she pulled away a little; questioning herself if she felt like she was trying to force Io into this. “Io I don’t want to force you into this” she said with her head hung down as she looked to the earth. Leave it to her to feel horrible about experimenting with another female wolf.

She stepped closer once again; their fur rubbing against each other as she kissed Io softly again. “But if you want this, then we can keep going further and further” she said softly as her paws explored her fur once again. Now she was wishing that she had set up the tent before hand; she did not want anyone to see them together in such a very sensual way. They shared another kiss and Amaterasu kept smiling just a little; for the night she had a distraction and a very attractive one at that. Part of her just wanted to say screw it and take Io right here and now, just go to the little beach and get ravished.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]