Help meh pulease??(;
Alrighty so my new character, Aslan Kurtis was going to be adopted by Valinta LeStrange but Haley said she wouldn't be on very much for the yest of the year... I was wounding if there was a way I could NPC him and pick up a new character until Haley could be on more? I'll just take Aslan back out of NPC when she's able to get on regulararly.
If Haley's going to be gone for "the rest of the year" and you want to reserve Aslan for her... you should probably pull him out of the pack altogether. NPCing is supposed to be a temporary thing, and as he is still a brand new character, it should not have a very big impact and can be explained pretty easily ICly why he came and went.

With the exception of pups, generally, NPCs don't really last more than a month. It's at the pack leader's discretion however, so you might find it best to discuss that with Aslan's respective leader(s).
He's not yet apart of the pack though and Vali was going to leave soon to go to Aniwaya... I guess if she's not going to be on much then everything can wait...? but what would I do with him until then. and he still is a pup.. 5 months old.. that's a pup right?(:
Pups don't really stop being a pup at any given time... According to the RP Guide, 5 months is equivalent to about 8 years old. You can't freeze time on him, so if you have him reserved for Hailey and she doesn't pick him up until next year, he would miss his entire adolesence (12 months = 17 years old for Luperci).

I would honestly suggest replayering him in the Open Characters List or speaking with Hailey more about it. I would highly discourage you from NPCing him for 2+ months, especially if he'd continue being an NPC through the rest of the year.

To be honest, if he has not yet been *created* or birthed here IN 'Souls, and you are able to rewrite an off-board history of how he came to be, then you could manipulate his age that way and not have him born yet. XD That's only if he has not been put in 'Souls at all yet and basically has no connections to any active characters that would be affected by the time change.
Alright! Thanks for your help Lin(:
So like your saying I should find a new mommy or something for him then?
I'm sure Hailey wouldn't mind(;
We could always do the same thing with another character.

edit- yea I guess I could do that too..
Yeah. You have a couple options there, so do with him what you will. ^^