ain't nobody got a blessing like mine
[html]

Open to anyone! Since I’m a derp, it’s set for tomorrow (4/27). Set outside Ezra and Ever’s bungalow, which is right on the beach. ^^; don’t mind the lovesick boy >_>;;

Ever had been gone most of the day, which had troubled the hybrid. He felt her missing presence whenever they were separated; it was an aching in his ribcage that had never enjoyed feeling. She would always come back, though, and each time she came back to him it was almost celebratory. His life had completely morphed around her into something new he couldn’t recognize. He loved her with every ounce of his being and wouldn’t trade her for anything in the world. There was nothing he wouldn’t do for his silvery dove. When she was gone, she was the only thought clouding his mind.

The morning had dawned bright but cool, Ezra’s favorite type of weather. Fog had collected around the shrubbery that lined his bungalow and made its way down to the ocean. Ezra had spent the entire day on the beach, the secui finding joy in galloping on the sand. Now that it was night time, though, the male had stopped running down the length of the Court’s beaches and had found a comfortable spot a few inches away from the ocean next to his bungalow. Bi-colored tail wrapped tightly around his massive frame, the Marquis had plopped down on the sand a few hours before sunset to watch the ocean and meditate. He had nothing to do at present, and so he reveled in the simplicity of the day. The sun was finally setting, maroon and yellow, saying goodbye to another splendid day.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]
[html]

Forgive Noss's attitude in advance? >.>

Finally deciding to do some exploring of the territory borders, Noss followed the scent of the ocean that the pack bordered on until he came to the beach. He had to admit that it was quite a beautiful place; even the sheer rock faces where the waves crashed and turned to salty mist. At the very least he had met a few more of his pack mates, which made him feel slightly more accomplished.

He had been going about in his secui form--since it was his favored form and the easiest to run in, although certainly not that fast with all his muscle mass--and his paws made deep indentations into the sand as he stepped on in. The grey warrior had never really stepped on a beach except for the time that he and Ralla had taken the gypsy luperci ships, but both times he had not enjoyed or appreciated it. Another scent drifted on the wind--unfamiliar, but belonging to the pack--and although Noss didn't feel like social interaction much, he wanted to know who he was sharing the pack with, or even potentially fighting battles with if the chance came. It was a practiced principal back in the Crescent Moon Pack that in order to fight well together, one must know his comrades. They hand't ever been defeated by rogues or invaders, so he believed strongly in this practice. Walking with a purpose towards the scent, Noss came upon the other man--black and white, although he appeared to be more dog than wolf--and saw that he, too, was in secui form, judging purely on the physique. He didn't know how to approach this man who sat staring out to the waves--he didn't have social skills to begin with--but he let out a short but deep howl as greeting, as opposed to just sitting there like an idiot.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

short post :<

The wind going through the secui’s hair made him completely lose track of his senses; his mind was on another planet, revisiting the cheerful memory of his first horseback ride with Ever not too long ago. It made the boy sigh happily, completely lost in the day dream, until an unfamiliar scent broke the haze. Bi-colored eyes fluttered open, the boy scowling at the loss of his memory. Ezra whipped his head in the direction of the scent and quickly saw the stranger a few meters away. Annoyance turned to curiosity as he heard the howl clearly directed at him. Ezra howled back, cheerful and welcoming, as the massive man got up on all four legs.

Ezra surveyed the man while he shook the sand off his haunches. The stranger wasn’t completely drenched in the Court smell. Was he new? Ezra was so out of the loop with pack matters that he wouldn’t know a new member from a Councilman. “Hey there,” Ezra barked at the stranger that interrupted his peace. “Enjoying the view?” He said happily, his great head motioning to the dying sun.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]
[html]
I don't mind :3 Noss tends to have them, too, since he's such a charm--pffft*cuts off, unable to finish the sentence without laughing* Who'm am I kidding? He's designed to be dull as dirt unless riled up or in deep conversation >Tongue

Noss raised an eyebrow as he realized just who he had called to. The secui who had responded, though large and well-formed, was still young, although nearing his seasoned years; this Noss could appreciate and respect. He remembered first going to Dahlia, and how impudent they had all seemed; all of them had just been pups! Shaking his head of the thought, Noss padded closer to the other, the conversation having been initiated.

He gave a low grunt and a nod of the head as hello, looking off to where the black and white dog had gestured. "I've never looked closely at the sunset," he admitted with a shrug. It had never served him a purpose, and it was only then that he deigned to do so. Could one imagine? Almost five years without appreciating the sunset. No, the grey warrior was always too busy hunting or off fighting some battle, big or small, for power or practice. He had enjoyed his conquests more than nature, which was where his sister balanced him. Where he was rough, she was smooth. Where he had fire and fury, she had care and compassion. It was the same; he was the fighter and protector, she was the lover and spiritualist. Perhaps, more than once, she and their mother had reigned him in, reminding him of his duty to the moon and his path where else he would've strayed and continued in battle. But no more. He came to Nova Scotia, met a man he loved--loved--and never wanted to leave. He was falling into a pack that was strange and new, and had a beach where he was supposed to be holding a conversation with another male. Everything had changed, including the way he looked at things. So when he actually looked at the sunset--actually looked--it looked like more than a light or blotch of red against the sky. How would he describe it? He dared not, even in his mind; the moon knew his innermost thoughts, and he did not need to justify his emotions to anything or anyone else--including himself.

Looking the other man up and down, sitting on his haunches to give the appearance of a comfortable air, Noss spoke again. "Noss," he said gruffly, introducing himself. "I assume you were doing the same?" he asked in response to the other's questions concerning the sunset.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

Sorry for the wait, finals literally destroyed me.

The stranger before him was rough around the edges and was a season war veteran, or so it seemed. The male seemed to demand respect, but Ezra could sense his uneasiness in the kingdom. He must be new. The friendly hybrid didn’t demand anything from this man, however, and wanted to keep the conversation friendly. After all, he was being respectful and showed no outward aggression. “That’s a terrible shame,” the wolfdog said sadly, looking at the male in front of him. “Sunsets are wonderful. Same everywhere in the world.” It was true; whenever Ever was missing and he was watching the sunset, he wondered if she was watching it too.

The male who introduced himself as Noss sat down, so Ezra plodded over to join him. “Yes, indeed I was,” Ezra said simply, bi-colored eyes turning back to the dying sphere. “I must say though, I’m quite spoiled. I live right over there,” the husky again motioned, this time to his bungalow a few meters away. “and I am spoiled because I get to enjoy this every day. Now that the weather’s nice I stay out here all evening. I’m Ezra, by the way, Marquis.” Ezra offered the newcomer a warm smile as he introduced himself.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Mysterious was feeling better than he had felt yesterday and was out riding around on Brutus admiring the breathtaking vista before his eager eyes. He squinted in the dim evening rays and spotted two males having quite a "hot" conversation a few yards away from him and his sturdy steed, Brutus. He walked up to the males that he assumed were as straight as circles, he yelled out, "You boys sound thirsty! Wanna drink?!" in his high pitched, wily southern voice. He had whiskey, red wine bottles, and a woman's undergarments tied to Brutus' saddle that Mysterious had made when he was a pup, shaking around the tasty liquid it contained as Brutus stepped forward.

As he got closer, he recognized the two from walking around the village and he remembered that one of them had a girl following him around. He grinned and called out, "Well, do ya? It's some good stuff!" and he leapt off Brutus who had stopped quite some time ago and he looked over the two.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Since Noss hasn’t replied despite my PM, I’ll skip over her for now. Rachel, feel free to jump in whenever. Sorry for the short post.

Ezra’s introduction to the stranger before him was interrupted by another stranger calling out to them. He rode on some animal that was as quaint as he. Ezra stared at the friendly newcomer, holding back an impolite chuckle. The man smelled of the Court, and not a threat, so the secui attempted to help him down from his steed. “What do you have?” Ezra asked carefully, wary of the last time he took a drink from a stranger. Bangle gave him some awful stuff that the male couldn’t handle and didn’t want to repeat that again. “I’m Ezra, and this is Noss. You new to the kingdom?” The new man did indeed seem interesting, and wouldn’t mind sharing the sunset with the peculiar figure.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]