On patrol!
[html]

OOC For Desiree, and possibly Haven. 300+

Cour des Miracles had nothing to fear with it's bravest member out on patrol! Only... she wasn't really so much on patrol as she was out on a stroll... but the chance demise of the moth she gnashed her teeth at just moments ago transformed this afternoon jaunt into a perfectly orchestrated and rehearsed march. With her head held high, bright orange crest glistening in the warm sunlight, the Aatte girl tromped happily along the path that stretched from her house to the stables.

Robin knew this path well for it was one her father frequently walked. She had spent many days watching her father as he went off to tend to his animal; his bright orange-white form slowly fading from distance but never from memory. Now she was old enough to, sometimes, travel the road herself. Though she was still a pup and very much under the watchful eye of her parents, there were few places the Aatte girl could roam without much worry. This well worn path was one of them.

The two-toned tail wagged furiously in her wake as she pranced forward, her eyes carefully scanning the terrain as though she were watching closely for something; though she knew not what other than, “for bad guys.” If a bad guy came, they'd be sorry! The brave little girl would bark and growl and run them off before they had time to gather their tails. As the daydreams danced through her imagination, and her paws plodded on the earthen road, her muzzle parted in a happy grin, pink tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth.

The Cour des Miracles stable was in view now. Her keen nose had picked up the scent of hay and horse dung long before her blue eyes caught the outline of the stable, but now the dark building was there before her. The distant whinny of one horse restless in its stall trailed to her ears, and her paws picked up pace until she was barreling toward the stable at an out-and-out run, the sight and sound of the barn making her forget all games of pretend she had been playing just seconds before.

<style>
.robin-chucks .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.robin-chucks p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.robin-chucks b {color:#f9f456; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.robin-chucks {background-color:#557007; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Robin/Robin_chucks.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefddd; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.robin-chucks-border {width:429px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.robin-chucks .inner {margin:242px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

It had been three days since Desi had met Anann. The femme had provided Desi with a welcome diversion, the chance to better what few combat skills she possessed, and perhaps the beginnings of a friendship, which the femme needed perhaps over everything else. Her mission had reached a fork in the road; at first the young woman had looked only for those who had lived in Cour des Miracles the longest, for those would be the members most likely to tell her stories about her father, but she was beginning to realize that she was not an island and that she needed, and craved, the friendship a pack provided. Ater I'm done here, she resolved, I will return to AniWaya. I don't know how Mom and I will get along if we're in the same pack, but I must return to my tribe.

Rather lost in her thoughts as she was, Désirée very nearly stepped on Robin. She had followed a path to find where it led and had she not glanced down, she could easily have missed the small child, marching along in front of her as though patrolling the territory like an adult would do. Barely suppressing the instinctual "D'awwwwww!" that came to mind, Desi moved off to the side of the path and squatted on her haunches, sure that the little girl had noticed her by now. Hello there. I almost didn't see you. What's your name?

<style>
.desi-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.desi-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.desi-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.desi-z91 {background-color:#eee7db; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... /table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.desi-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Despite so thoroughly watching her surroundings, Robin still was only playing children's games and was so drawn into her imagination that she did not notice the woman nearby until she was nearly trampled! She almost barreled into one of the woman's legs while barely escaping being trodden on by the other. Luckily, the woman noticed her long before, and managed to keep from completely squashing the little Aatte pup.

Bright, wide eyes stared up at the woman, her jaw dropping in the physical manifestation of shock. Her paws had made little divots in the path when she abruptly put on the brakes. She stared at the woman for just a beat, then collapsed onto her side rolling a foot away, and coming to lay on her belly. She started laughing, “You scared me! I thought you were a bad guy.” She collapsed as though exhausted, then a second later was upon her four paws again, as the realization that she did not know this woman slowly sank in. Her tail curled upwards in defiance and she held her head high, cocking a brow at the woman. “Or are you?”

“Oh! And my name's Robin. Robin Aatte. What's yours?” Although she feigned distrust in this woman, it was mostly just a game and when it came down to it, Robin was as friendly as any pup unblemished by the harshness of the world. Her ear flicked as a horse in the nearby stable made an impatient sound and stomped its foot, but her attention returned to the stranger right away. One of the animals in the stables was antsy, and she did not know if it was her father's horse or if anyone was there to tend do it, so the next thing she thought she might do was head over to the stables, not only to play, but to take care of the horses. She was sure she could figure it out.

<style>
.robin-chucks .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.robin-chucks p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.robin-chucks b {color:#f9f456; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.robin-chucks {background-color:#557007; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Robin/Robin_chucks.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefddd; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.robin-chucks-border {width:429px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.robin-chucks .inner {margin:242px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's a bit choppy, I'm sorry. x.x My folks were calling me away but I wanted to get it done.

Desi tried her best to suppress a grin as the girl rolled over and over and then finally gave in when she giggled herself, and joined in. The pup piped out, You scared me! I thought you were a bad guy. The colliewolf opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Robin leaping back to her feet a split second after she had flopped down. The girl went on to query, was she a bad guy? Quickly Desi spoke, before anything got out of hand and the child called for a parent. Desi neither saw nor scented another wolf, but that did not necessarily mean there was not one about.

Once more the girl squeaked, providing her name to Desi. It was Robin Aatte, she discovered. I'm sorry I scared you, Robin. I'm Désirée, pleased to meet you. I'm not a bad guy, promise. She smiled widely and thumped her tail on the ground, eager to look non-threatening to the child. A nearby sound, like a loud thump, and a sudden breeze from the direction of the building she had been making her way toward drew her attention, and then she spoke again. Robin, what's in that building over there? Is that the stable? AniWaya did not have a racetrack attached to their stables, and so far as she could remember, this building was far bigger than the one in AniWaya as well.

[/html]