Airhead
Ayasha was patrolling AniWaya’s borders. She liked being a scout. It allowed her to wander and such. The area she was currently in was a rather dense section of trees. She could have easily gone around but chose to go through it instead. And that was where her trouble started.

She was rather distracted. Not that that wasn’t a common state of mind for her. She had a rather short attention span. Currently she was thinking of a rather frequent subject for her. Her siblings. She often would consider what they looked like.

She was so distracted that she failed to see the low tree branch until it hit her in the eye. She fell back in pain and had rather bleary vision. She felt her face and noticed that the area around her eye was very tender but not blood. So there wasn’t too much damage, at least she didn’t think so.

She felt it was better to make sure that she was OK. Apparently J’adore had a mate and she was on the medical path. She wanted to meet her eventually and the fact that she most likely had a black eye was as good a reason as any. So she headed back to the village and to J’adore’s hut and knocked. Mizu, I need a bit of help. She waited for Mizu to open the door to help her.
Mizu wasn't really doing anything around her and J'adore's home except just sitting down going through her medical books. When someone at the door knocked and said they need some help from her she was quite surprised. Her ears perked up and she stood, opening the door gently with her hands. Now in her Optime form she felt rather strange, like everything was smaller. As she looked at who it was on the other side of the doorway she cocked her head. The stranger was holding her eye. "Hello. Are you alright?" Realizing that the girl probably needed help with her eye she stepped back a little. "Come in! Come in! I can try to figure out what's wrong. I am sure I have something to help it too."

Mizu hadn't seen anything wrong with her eye except a little swelling and redness of her eye. "Well, your not bleeding or anything so I think I may know what's wrong. I need to make sure though. I'm going to put pressure around your eye and I need you tell me if it hurts or not. Stay still okay." Mizu took the female's head very gently in her hands and applyed slight pressure around her eye where it was swollen, "Does that hurt? Just tell me if it does okay?" She applyed pressure on various different areas around the eye and waited to see if the girl thought that it hurt or not.
Ayasha gave a sheepish grin. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into a tree branch. She entered J'adore's house and saw that there were more books than before. Well, as well as she could see with one eye nearly shut. I'm Ayasha. You're J'adore's mate right? She liked J'adore and wasn't sure if she would like Mizu. Though so far she liked her.

She nodded as Mizu said that she wasn't bleeding. She had already figured that out but didn't say anything. At having her eye poked, her nod was a little more hesitant but there all the same. When Mizu gently touched the swelling, she winced. It hurts but not really bad.

Then she realized that she hadn't introduced herself. I'm Ayasha. J'adore is kida like my uncle but not. He was one of the very first people I met when I was rescued by Chief Dawali. She paused. How did you meet J'adore?
Mizu laughed lightly. "Been there! She smiled as the female entered her house. "Yes I am J'adore's mate." As she started her examination her guess was clear. "Well, you have a black eye. It's nothing really serious but I have something that can make it feel better." She walked over to her bag and pulled out a drink she had recently made. "Here, drink this. You may not like it but it'll do that eye some good. It's pineapple and papya shake." The two fruits had an emzine in it that changes the molecular structur of the blood, letting it be easier abosorbed by the body.

As she uncapped the small bottle it was held in and gave it to the female she tried to think of anything else that may be of use. Maybe some Vitamin C. The female would either have to eat in orange or Mizu could make a paste. When the girl started talking Mizu looked back up at her. "Nice to meet you Ayasha. You clearly already know that I'm Mizu." She smiled, "That's nice. Oh.. I met J'adore one day when I wandered onto AniWaya land. We talked for a few minutes about the different languages that I speak and that he speaks. He offered to teach me Italian if I taught him Turkish. After that we just kept visiting eachother." She smiled, still wondering if she had an orange in her bag. She managed to find one and held it up. "Here is another thing you can do. You can either eat this orange.. Or I could make a paste to put around your eye."
Her grin became a little less sheepish. When you're a scout, it helps to pay attention to where you're going. That's what she thought. Why else would she be staying with him? What? Her question was soon answered as Mizu produced a drink. She took it, all while eying it dubiously, and drank it. It wasn't all that bad. It's not something I'd drink very often, but it's not horrible. She gave the bottle back to Mizu.

Ayasha smiled as the older wolf talked about how she met J'adore. You can speak different languages like J'adore! Cool. What languages can you speak? When Mizu produced the orange and told her her options, she considered them. Well, I'm not sure I'd like to have goop near my eye, so I guess I'll eat it.
Mizu laughed again. "Your a scout? That's cool. A scout is way more interesting then a medic." Mizu winked at her and smiled as she drank the mix. "Well I am glad you don't think it is horrible." She giggled again and placed the cap back on the bottle. She tucked it away in her bag and zipped it up. The orange sat on the ground and Mizu's head snapped up as Ayasha started talking again. She giggled, "Yes. I can speak English, of course. Japanese, Turkish, Spanish and Italian." She smiled. Mizu hoped to learn more languages now that she was living with J'adore. Maybe one day she could teach him Japanese in turn for all the languages that he knew. She smiled to herself.

Mizu laughed again, "Good choice." She winked at her with a smile on her face and used her nail to cut of the peel. She put the peel in her bag, she could maybe use it for something later. She took off four pieces. "Now you can just eat these four pieces for now. I'll give you the rest of the orange so you can eat it whenever you would like to. I can either give you some more of the pineapple and papaya shake or you can just come by everyday until your eye is healed." Mizu held out the pieces of orange, "It may be a little sour to you at first. But it has quite a nice taste. At least I think so." Mizu smiled sweetly. Not many wolves cared for fruit but she had always been strange.
She shrugged. Each path has its usefulness to the pack. Though all I have to show for my scouting is a bruised eye. With that proclamation she pouted. But her smile came back with how many languages Mizu can speak. How many can J'adore speak? She had always wondered that.

She watched Mizu peel the orange and save it. What is the peel good for? But she took the four pieces and started to eat them as Mizu explained her options. The first piece was a bit sour but each piece got sweeter until the last one was pretty good. I like them, but not until that last piece. For her options, she cocked her head to the side. I think I'll come and see you everyday. Her being a healer brought a question to her mind. With my mommy, Ralla, being pregnant, are you going to help her give birth?
Mizu smiled, the young girl was smart. "I am sure you have more to show for it than that." She giggled, "I actually don't know. But it is a question I am very interested in." She smiled, hoping it didn't seem strange to Ayasha that she didn't know. Mizu smiled, "Well, I could give it to someone that has been laying in bed for a long time. Or I could grind it into a powder and make a tea." She smiled, "Yes, it usually like that." She smiled as she said that she wanted to come by everyday.

The next question shocked her. Oh. I guess I could. I wasn't asked or anything. If your mother wants me to help then I will be more than happy too. I have delivered pups before." Sensei, her medic instructor, had allowed her to view it many times and she has delivered someones pups two times. She did it perfect each time though, at least according to Sensei.
At having more to show than running into a tree branch, she nodded, True. I am starting to know the territory better. Plus, I don't bother people with my curiosity as much as before. She still does but she doesn't have as much time as before. About J'adore, she did think it was strange that Mizu didn't know that about him. How would it help them? She gave her a big smile. More people should get to know you. You're nice.

Ayasha was surprised that Ralla hadn't asked her yet. I'm surprised that she hasn't. They'll be hear soon, I think. She needed to ask her a question. Have you done it before? 'Cause I don't want anything bad to happen to my mommy or siblings. If Mizu hadn't done it before or something had gone wrong, she would not like it if she tried to help her mother give birth.
Mizu smiled, "See, there you go." She smiled as Ayasha asked further into the orange peel. "Well, orange peels are said to lower the blood cholesteral and blood pressure a good deal and it's important that they are not too high." She smiled, if she got all technical with it then she was afraid that Ayasha may not understand. So she kept it simple. Mizu blushed slightly at her comment, "Well thank you. You are very nice yourself." She smiled.

Mizu nodded her head, "Yes, I have watched it done quite a few times and I have done it myself a few times. Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to them if I am the one delivering them." Mizu's face was serious. She never joked around when it came to making sure that someone wouldn't get hurt, especially someone who is being born. "Are you excited to be a big sister?" Mizu would have loved to have other siblings when she was younger, besides her litter mates. But too many things had happened to her mother that she just didn't want anymore pups. It made Mizu sad to know that she would never be the oldest out of anything but she respected her mother's decision either way.
She beamed at being told she was right. But she frowned in confusion. What's blood cholesterol and blood pressure? And what does it have to do with blood? She had never heard of those terms before. She smiled at Mizu's blush but blushed at her comment. Thank you. She gave a cheeky smile. I try.

When Mizu explained that she had watched births and done a couple herself, she felt relieved. Good. I don't want anything bad to happen to them or my mommy. At being a big sister, she got really excited. Yep! Though I think my mommy is more excited 'cause I'll be an easy puppysitter. She smiled. Are you and J'adore gonna have pups someday?
"Hmm.. Well I don't really know how to explain them without getting all techincal. If I do that then you won't really understand." She frowned slightly. Her face pulled up into a smile as she gave thanks and spoke a little comment. She giggled, the young one was funny.

Mizu nodded, "Of course." She giggled, "You don't mind pupsitting?" Mizu wouldn't mind it, but maybe Ayasha would. She was a little surprised at her question. "Well I hope we do someday." She smiled, she really did. Mizu would love nothing more than to have pups of her own. She had pupsitted so many times and had wished and prayed that she could have her own pups.. but no one ever came along that she thought would make a good father. Until she met J'adore of course. She thought that J'adore would make a wonderful father, he was kind and sweet. Clearly young ones liked him as well. Someday.."
She grinned in response to Mizu not knowing how to explain with going into boring details. That's OK! I'm sure there are lots of things that I'll never understand. The giggle from Mizu brought her dry humor out. I'm glad that I'm you're entertainment. Her comment was dry but not offended. In fact, her comment brought a giggle. I sound weird when I talk like that.

When asked about pupsitting, she got a big grin on her face. Nope. Not at all. It'll give me a chance to be rambunctious. I was for a large chunk of my four months here the only pup my age. She smiled at Mizu. I know you and J'adore will be good parents.