Just Another day of Patrolling
Ayasha was becoming more and more used to her Optime form and shifting in general. She wasn't yet able to skip forms but it was becoming easier and a little faster for her to shift. She knew it wasn't going to be instantaneous. But She was happy that it was getting easier. She was on the borders, patrolling in her Optime form. It was becoming her favorite form and she could tell that it would be her main form.

There was a lot on her mind but she remembered what had happened the last time she totally spaced out. So she was aware of where she was but not really paying attention to it. She was mostly worried about her mother, Ralla and her coming siblings. Her thoughts were also on Inez. She was curious as to when he would be ready for her to start to learn how to ride. Riding him would make her patrolling easier.
There was a howl from close by, as a large white wolf sat upon a large pile of rocks, his head thrown back as he howled in greetings to her. The voice would sounds familiar, and as the wolf lowered its head to look at her, his bright blue eyes would strike a memory deep inside her mind.

Roran smiled down at her from his perch upon the rocks. "Been a while hasn't it Ayasha?" He asks. In the time since he had last seen her, he had grown significantly in size and muscle. He now looked as if he were 2 years old, instead of just over 11 months as he was.
She barely registered a howl directed at her. It sounded vaguely familiar but she didn't think anything of it. Until the wolf jumped down and spoke to her. She jumped, having been startled, and twirled around. It took her moment to place who this wolf who knew her name was. Roran? She looked him over. He was a lot bigger than she remembered.

You got bigger. Ayasha rushed forward and gave him a hug around the neck. I can change. She said proudly but it was rather obvious since she was in her Optime form. She gave him an innocent kiss on the cheek. I've missed you.
He smiled as he registered the shock on her face at how much he had grown. He laughed slightly when she rushed forward and hugged him. "Indeed i have gotten bigger, that usually happens" He states and smiles when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked her over and nodded. "Indeed you can change, though i believe that to be rather obvious" He says and laughs lightly, giving her an innocent nuzzle.
She giggled as he laughed at her eagerness. What can she say? She missed him. A lot. But are you supposed to get that big? She teased him but also curious about if that was how it was supposed to happen.

She blushed slightly at him looking her over. What do you think? She gave him a nuzzle back. How goes the changing so you can change? She knew that he wanted to be like her so she wanted to know how that quest was going.

But she turned slightly into a scout. She straightened and asked him, What brings you here to AniWaya? She brought up her previous teasing accusation. You haven't turned to a murdering psychopath have you? She gave him a playful nudge.
He laughed and smiled at her. "Considering how much excersizing i have been doing lately, im surprised im not bigger" He states. "Well, i personally think that you have grown yet more cute" He says and his smile widens. "And i may have found someone willing to turn me, but i will cross that bridge when it arrives" He says and nuzzled her yet again as she nuzzled him back, he couldnt help it, whether she knew it or not, he liked her, alot.

He laughed and smirked at her as she asked why he was there. "Well, i am now Nuncio of Pheonix Valley, i am the ambassador to all other packs, but i actually just felt like coming back and seeing you" He says, for this was the truth. He laughed again as she re-asked her teasing joke. "And no i have not gone mad as you feel like asking" He says
She smiled back. So now you can chase away big baddies, right? She blushed even more. You think I'm cute?! She half-asked, half-exclaimed. At soon being able to shift, her smile grew huge. That's good. I know how much you want that so you can protect your mother better. She liked him, maybe not quite like he did but would eventually become those feelings. She did have a big crush on him.

She playfully pouted at him. I knew it! You're just doing your job. But she had a grin by the time she finished her sentence. At his real reason, she nodded happily. Good. As you should. About him not going mad, she teased him, Are you sure? She paused. What would you like to do?
He couldnt help but smirk slightly about her comment of him being able to chase away big baddies. "Well, just because i have grown strong does not mean that my ability to fight has increased as well" He states with a grin. "Physical strength does not a warrior make"

He smirked even more visibly at her comment about him saying she was cute. "Of course i think so, why would i, you are a healthy and lovely Luperci female" He says, with something that hinted at his having a crush on her as well.

He laughed when she exclaimed that he was only doing his job and smirked when she said something about his true reason there. "I told you i would come back didnt I, apologies that i didnt come back sooner, but i had things to do" He says and laughs at her tease. "Yes im sure, because if i was mad, wouldn't i have attacked or soemthing by now?" He asked

He cocked his head to the side in thought when she asked what he wanted to do, and then smiled a face splitting smile. "Well, have you gotten any faster since our last race?" He asks. It was rather obvious what he had in mind.
She smiled back at him. And how good at fighting are you? She asked curiously. He seemed like he would be good at fighting.

She blushed even more. Well, I think you're pretty cute, too. That came out in a rush of words. Her blush became even stronger as she realized what she said to him. But she didn't regret saying that. She really meant it.

She gave him a look and said, And what exactly was that? Not meeting another pretty girl I hope. She teased him about that last part. I don't know. If you were mad, there would be no telling what you would do. She retorted but with a grin on her face.

She grinned. Before we do, I need to shift back into lupus form. She slowly shifted, taking only about three minutes. She still hadn't learned to skip forms yet. As soon as she finished, she gave him a grin and took off. Come on let's go!
He shook his head when she asked how good he was at fighting. "Im more a lover, of a curious explorer than a fighter, but i shall fight savagely if i need to" He states firmly. He grinned even more when she said that she thought he was cute, though beneath the grin was also a blush as he smiled at her.

He laughed at her tease about talking to another pretty girl, and with her words he nuzzled her slightly. "There is nobody as cute as you" He says with a kind and gentle teasing smirk. He enjoyed her company and had told her the truth in that he didnt beleive that he had met anyone whom was as cute as her.

He nodded and stepped back when she said that she needed to change. He watched fascinated as her body morphed and changed into her lupus form. He couldnt help but grin and wag his tail wildly when she returned to the young white wolf he had met the first time.

He laughed when she took off and said lets go. He even gave her a short head start before he turned and ran after her. His legs where much stronger than they had been during their first race, and yet even then he had caught up to her. So it was no real surprise that he caught up to her even quicker this time. He came up next to her and smiled at her.
She nodded at his assertion. So you're not going to become all violent on me? She teased him. She knew that he wouldn't but still liked to tease him about it. She grinned at seeing his blush. You know what one disadvantage to being white is? I can see when you blush. This would probably make him blush even more.

As he nuzzled her, she grabbed him possessively around the neck. Of course I am. There's nobody as handsome as you. She ended this statement with a kiss on the cheek. She then let go of his neck.

As she shifted, she noticed him being fascinated with the change and that he liked it when she was how she was when they first met. See anything you like? She smirked at him.

Even though she started before him, Roran still managed to catch up with her. It's no fun when you're so much bigger than me. What do you want to do, that doesn't take advantage of me being smaller than you?
Roran couldnt help it as his blush grew brighter at her comment about being able to see him blush, and as she grabbed him about the neck he laughed lightly as his blush deepened yet more as she kissed his cheek. He nudged her when she was still holding him around the neck, it was a nudge of affection.

Just as his blush was going away, she asked him if he saw anything he liked and it returned brighter than ever and he looked down. As they rank and he caught up to her, he laughed at her comment/question about something else to do. "Well, i suppose we could just explore or something" He says and smiles at her.
She giggled at his repeated blushing. I take that as a yes. She stated more than asked. She pouted at his laughter. She had grown up a little but somethings didn't really change. She would always be curious and a little over-dramatic.

She brightened at his suggestion. I say we should explore. Is there anywhere in particular that you want to explore? She would let him chose where to go. But I would prefer to stay on AniWayan lands. She waited for him to decide.
He smiled at her giggle, in truth, he found it very cute. Though when she commented about his blushing, he couldn't help but blush yet more. He smiled at her and nudged her again. In truth he thought that his simple crush might be turning into something more, though he tried to hide his growing affection for the female.

He shrugged as she asked where he wanted to explore. "Well, this is your land, so you lead the way" He says, chuckling and grinning broadly.
At his blushing yet again, she stopped giggling at but did smile. She nudged him back. She wasn't old enough to have more feelings than just a crush but knew that it might turn into more than a simple crush. But that was in the future. Right now she would just enjoy spending time with him.

She considered where to go. Well there's this place called Salt Lake. It is supposed to be like the ocean. We could swim when we get there? She asked him if that sounded fun.
He smiled when she nudged him in return for nudging her, though his nudge was one of a little more than a crush. He knew they were young, though he couldn't help but feel it as his feelings for her grew to beyond a simple crush.

He smiled when she suggested where they go and nodded. "Sure, that sounds pretty cool" He says, his grin looking as if it would split his face in two.
She had to wonder what was going through his mind. She knew that he probably had deeper feelings for her than she did for him. Well maybe not deeper but more advanced. What are you thinking?

At him liking her idea, she beamed and said, Come on. Its this way. And she started to headed towards the Salt Lake. She knew where it was and had been by it but never really explored the area in depth.
He zoned out for a moment before being snapped back into reality by her question. He looked at her and blushed slightly, quickly looking away. "Well, i was just thinking, that perhaps when we get older, we could be more than friends" He says, and with his own words, his blue returned ten-fold. He wasn't used to this emotion for anyone except for his adopted mother Jace, the closest word he could come to describing it was love, though he refused to say such a thing, lest she not want to be his friend anymore.

He smiled and followed her when she took off in the direction that the Salt Lake was in, he enjoyed spending time with her, more than she herself enjoyed spending time with him.
She smiled gently at his zoning out. It was a rather fond and understanding smile because she did that often as well. At thinking about being more than friends, she smiled. I might like that. But we'll see when we're older. I'll keep you in mind when boys come rushing to win my affections. This last sentence was only partly true. She didn't really want anyone else coming to win her affections but he would be on her mind a lot.

It didn't take too terribly long for them to get to the Salt Lake. Do you know how to swim? I don't but it shouldn't be too hard, right?
He smiled when she commented about seeing when they were older, and keeping him in mind when other rushed to take her. Though this last sentance made him frown slightly, as he didnt want anyone else to have her.

He looked out over the lake when they arrived and couldn't help but to adopt one of his usual face splitting smiles as he nodded his head to her question. "Oh its easy and very fun" He says and laughing he runs and jumps in with a large splash.