Would you be my friend?
[html]

271 words/ Lupus form.

This territory was turning out interesting on Luna's opinion. She hadn't met many canines, but the variety of it's landscapes was worth to be around. The chestnut female walked with secure paces as she tried to balance her statchel on her back. Traveling on her Optime form somehow made her feel out of place with her surroundings, so she had changed into a more confortable, four-legged form. Though, this shape had it's disadvantages. Her statchel was not very light, so, despite fixing it so it could be carried as a harness, the journal was making it difficult for it to stay on it's place. But what worried Luna the most was the possibility of her recently collected herbs getting squashed.

Her mind kept wandering until a particular smell reached her nose. The female tilted her head to one side and walked closer to the source of said smell. Luna knew that the smell meant that the border of a pack was close by, but she was unsure about what to do. She walked closer to the place where she supposed that the borderline was, but soon she stopped. She knew very well that a loner must not enter to a foreigner territory; however, she was curious about what kind of wolves would inhabit here. She was always curious about new things. However, it didn't seem as if anybody was going to appear right away, so the dark-faced female limited to walk by the invisible limits, just if in case somebody appeared. Meanwhile, a low hum escaped from her mouth. She wasn't sure that somebody could hear her; but you never knew.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Ayasha was walking along the border with two things on her mind. Her mother was due soon and Roran. She was worried about her mother but knew that everything would turn out well. The other thought was Roran. He was a cute wolf. She really liked him and was pretty sure that he liked her. But she wasn't even fully grown yet so they would have to wait for whatever would come from their friendship.

As she walked along, she caught the scent of an unfamiliar wolf. They didn't have the scent of AniWaya or Phoenix Valley. She gave a small smile as to why she knew that smell, but she headed towards the stranger. She heard a voice humming as she neared. She saw a female wolf pacing at the borders. Hello, I'm Ayasha, a scout of AniWaya. What brings you to our border? She asked this curiously, tilting her head to the side.
[html]

293 words/OOC: WAAAHHH!!! SORRY SORRY I TOOK TOO MUCH TIME ON REPLYING!! damn you procastination!!!

The hum turned higher as Luna spaced out. She hadn't walked for too long, but her mind had began to wander, just the way she did during several years. She couldn't help it, she was a wanderer, and it would take something more than only a few friends to hold her in one place for a long time.

She couldn't remember for how long had she been like that, walking and humming, but suddenly she heard a voice behind her. The chestnut wolfess startled at the sound of the stranger's voice. It had to be a member of the pack that she had smelled a few minutes ago.

And her doubts where dismissed when she turned around to see a young female pup with a pure white pelt and blue eyes. Does every wolf around here have a white pelt?. The youngling introduced herself as the scout of what she supposed was a pack, by the way that she stated her rank. Scout? she looks quite young to be one... Luna walked towards her with slow but secure paces, respectful because of the proximity to the foreign territory; though, her tail was rather relaxed, and her head, as well as her ears, weren't expressing a total submission. She wasn't very familiarized with a pack's ways, but she knew how to act in cases like this. She stopped a few feet away from the other one, while a wolfish smile crept into her face. "Hello Ayasha. My name is Luna Sabino, i'm a loner and...i was only exploring the area.". The loner looked at the younger wolf with the same curiosity with which she had looked at her. "You say that this place is called AniWaya right?" she slowly walked one step further.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: That's OK.

IC: Ayasha had apparently startled the chestnut wolfess, for which she was sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. She did have a bit of humor in her voice. But mostly amused that she somehow managed to startle most people she had met at the border. Especially Roran. She shook her head mentally. Now was not the time to moon over the boy. Sh had a visitor.

As the other female introduced herself, Ayasha gave her a smile. She saw that she was respectful but totally submissive. Which was fine with her. I'm pleased to meet you, Luna. At being a loner and exploring, she nodded. Exploring is fun. Where do you usually live? That was mostly to satisfy her own curiosity. This is indeed AniWaya. Are you looking for a pack to stay in? What would you like to know about my pack? She was eager to help and increase her tribe's size.
[html]

324 words/ hurr hurr! now i'm spacing out, hehe.

Lime green eyes stared at the pup as she talked with a soft-but-high voice. Luna chuckled slightly at the bunch of questions thrown at her at once. At this point, she relaxed her posture a bit more, seeing as the white girl had no problem with her not being totally submissive. "Thanks, and, well, i don't live anywhere yet. I sleep in my Lupus form in whatever place that seems warm enough for me to spend the night. It's actually fun." In fact, the dark-faced female loved to do it. To sleep under the stars, to cuddle on the earth. It was a special moments where she felt strongly attached to the nature that she loved.

At the second question of Ayasha Luna looked away with a thoughtful expression in her face. "I'm not sure, I've been wandering for too long...Though i don't know this pack, AniWaya, well enough to know if i would like to stay." Her instincts always told her to find her place. But she wanted to know all her options before taking a decision. She knew by another wolf about 'Phoenix Valley', another local pack. But what if there were more options? Curiosity overwhelmed her.

"About this pack, i don't know....how does it works? how big it is? how is life here?" Luna expressed the most important questions (in her opinion) before letting The pup answer. Slowly, she lowered her butt and sat down, hoping that her action wasn't taken as rude. And as she eyed the younger girl, she realized that she wasn't very old. That made her eyes lighen up. Pups and even teenagers always pulled out her maternal (and childish) side. But the situation in which she was, Ayasha being somehow dominant, was somehow hilarious for her. But it didn't matter. Luna loved to meet new people. You never know when are you going to settle down. Neither who will you share the space with.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Ayasha cocked her head as she considered what Luna said. That must be pretty cool. I live in a treehouse with my adoptive parents. I sleep in a hammock. She was happy with her sleeping arrangements. It was nice to have the hammock swing, its rocking motion putting her to sleep easily most nights.

At being alone so long, she said, But it must get lonely by yourself. It's nice to have other wolves there to help look after each other. She loved having a pack. She wouldn't be alive without the kindness of first Chief Dawali and then the rest of the wolves in her pack.

About the Tribe, she considered what to say to describe it. The best way I can think of to describe the pack is that its more like a family than anything. They helped raise me from when I was two months old until now.
[html]

289 words

Luna's ears twitched slightly at the mention of the youngling's family. It was strange that somebody who had met her just a few minutes ago was now telling her something so personal. But well, that was her nature as well. To trust strangers right away, or rather to not judge people as soon as you meet them.

Ayasha's next comment had to do more with her loner state. And yes. Luna felt quite alone every now and then. She didn't answer right away. Instead, she made a small pause, during which Ayasha's voice rang again. "Really? it's great that you have a place to stay. See, being a loner isn't bad at all" Luna looked down. "It's fun to wander every now and then...but it would be nice to have a place to stay...". You will have to find your place soon girl. She thought to herself. Then her gaze returned to Ayasha. "So i bet the rest of the wolves are as frendly as you have been so far...I think that I would really enjoy to meet them."

Luna then decided that both of them had already been sitting in the same place for too long. She glanced at the ground under her feet and, with a shy voice, suggested. "Hummm, why don't we go for a walk? So i can see the surroundings, that is." Her tone made clear that she would take a no as an answer if that was the case. She had asked the question in order to establish the current hierarchy, which was backed up by her bent ears. As long as they found themselves close to the packlands, the youngster was superior to Luna, despite how little sense that made.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Ayasha saw Luna's ears twitch and wondered why. But it would be rude to ask her but it was rather curious that she did it. Though it could very easily be a simple tic. She mentally shrugged. It was really none of her business so she left it alone.

She listened to the woman's reasoning and couldn't help but notice that she seemed to be convincing herself of what she was telling Ayasha. About wandering, she gave a big grin. She knew what would help. Well, here at AniWaya, you could be a scout. You get to wander in the name of the pack. Besides me, there is one other scout in our pack, so that would be welcome. But there are lots of paths that you can take. About the rest of her pack members being friendly, she shrugged. I think so. All the one's I've known are and I know most of the pack.

She grinned as Luna started to get antsy. But she frowned slightly at the tone that she suggested the walk. She knew that she was lax in the submission thing but she was starting to push it. But she would be gracious and let it slide. Sure. What in particular would you like to see?
[html]

257 words/ Whooops! I forgot about submission during the last posts! And sorry if it is not very good, i'm out of muse right now XD

The invitation in Ayasha's voice made Luna's tail twitch lightly, almost unnoticeably. So far, the description of the pack had been superficial, but then the youngster began to describe one of what she supposed that was a rank of the pack. She mentioned something called a 'path', which sounded like something else besides the normal meaning. Luna didn't take too long thinking about that matter and just listened Ayasha instead.

The older wolfess shrugged when she felt her statchel sliding down her right flank, but otherwise she grinned when the white youngling accepted her suggestion. "I'm not sure, maybe just a walk along the borders, the place looks interesting." She sat on her place a little longer, waiting for the other female to stand up first. Her shoulders crouched a bit lower as well as her neck, her ears already pointing backwards in a submissive way, telling the blue-eyed girl to take the lead. And then, making sure that she had taken the hint, she stood up.

Lime green eyed blue before returning to the front. Ayasha's pure-white pelt along with her blue eyes reminded her of that playful bundle of joy called Roran. For a minute, Luna wondered if they had already met. It would have been funny to see both of them face to face, looking at each other with surprised eyes, only adding another feature to their already identic anatomy. "Hey, Ayasha, do you know a wolf called Roran? just curiosity." The chestnut female asked with a shy voice, patiently waiting for an answer.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: That's OK.

IC: Luna didn't seem to want to give any indication as her thoughts about AniWaya. So she took the matter into her own hands. Is there anything else you would like me to tell you about the pack? She asked this helpfully, really wanting to help the woman.

As Luna talked about wanting to look around the borders, Ayasha bounced up with delight. I'd love to show you around! She knew the territory very well and was glad to share said knowledge with others. Though her previous annoyance with submission turned into amusement as Luna showed extreme submission.

She was ecstatic when Luna mentioned Roran. I know him very well. He's cute and...well...I think I really like him. Her excitement turned to embarrassment as she said the last part and her cheeks became flushed. How do you know him? She was highly curious as to how they both know Roran.
[html]

204 words

The loner almost giggled at the other's enthusiastic reaction. She took that as a yes, specially when the youngster began flushed at the mention of her feelings for the wolf.

It was passed a while since the last time that i saw him. He, literally, bumped into me the first day that i stepped on these lands." The female spoke as her paws moved over the moist ground. She still remembered the way that Roran had approached her, barking like a younger pup. Not that her own behaviour was much better, but that sudden apparision had scared you-know-what out of her.

"I haven't seen him though. Not that i had traveled to the north much..." Her tone faded away. The female walked some other steps, keeping her neck low, though, her ears began to perk up, moving every now and then to catch the slightest sounds in her surroundings. "May i ask how did you met Roran, Ayasha?" The question escaped the wolfess' lips with some hesitation. The youngling's private life was not her busyness, after all. But they already had a friend in common. Besides, the story must have been interesting for the way that Ayasha blushed at the sole mention of him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She saw the almost goggle and tried to glare but it didn't work because she also was pouting. Though both were meant to be teasing. She knew Luna was being mean and so her reactions were playful.

Ayasha did giggle at Luna bumping into Roran. She had a rather funny scenario, which probably didn't happen. Did he knock you over? This question was hysterially funny to her for some reason and was making breathing a difficult manner, since she was laughing so hard.

She watch with continual amusement as Luna was submissive while they walked. Even though she was obviously interested in the surroundings. It's easier to see where you're going if you lift your head up. She said this gently and a little bit teasingly.

At how she met Roran, she gave a fond grin. Well, he wanted to meet someone from my pack and I was the one he met. We hit off right away and hope to be mates when I'm old enough. She didn't mind telling a complete stranger yet she had yet to tell her mother.
[html]
305 words

By any means had Luna meant to be unpolite to the younger wolf. In fact, when she saw Ayasha glaring to her, she puttered an almost inaudible 'sorry'. Maybe the wolfess hadn't hear her, because she exploded into laugher at the mention of Roran's not-very-gentle welcome.

Feeling more confident, Luna pouted, half closing her eyes. "No, he didn't, but his barking was enough to make me fall." A frustrated sigh followed her words, and then a light chuckle. "I bet that that kid can defeat an entire pack only with his barks."

Luna's eyes remained in the white wolfess. She was laughing so hard that her breath sounded more like coughing rather than a normal laugh. But her staring died when the youngling re-gained composture and her breathing returned to normality. And there was when she pointed out that her submissive stance wasn't appropiate if she wanted to take a look at her surroundings. And she was right. So she relaxed her shoulders and let her head a bit higher, enough to see the surroundings clearly.

The answer to her question was somehow surprising. The pups were already engaged, even though both of them were minors. It was strange in a way, but yielding in another. The female's words made a tender look appear in Luna's eyes. Love, an all of it's shapes, was something beautyful. "Then congratulations. I wish you the best of the futures for your life with him...wow, that came out pretty sugary, but you know what i mean, right?" The female kept walking, her mind rambling, trying to figure out what would the pups act if Roran appeared out of nowhere. And then, as they walked further, the old questions about the pack returned..."Humm, Ayasha, what is a 'path'? the meaning that you give it in Aniwaya that is."

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
She gave Luna a gentle smile. Sorry. It's just the image of him knocking someone over when they bump into him is so possible, its funny. She still giggled a bit at the image but it was much more subdued.

The image that Luna's description of his barking making her fall over made Ayasha giggle some more. I can see that. She gave Luna a friendly grin. I apologize for him, if that means anything.

Her smile grew as Luna took her advice and looked up to see the surroundings. See, isn't that better? Her tone was light and only a little teasing. But her teasing wasn't mean but friendly.

At being congratulated at becoming soon-to-be mates, she blushed. Well...It's not very official. I still have six months until I'm old enough to become mates with anyone. So right now its a crush most likely heading to mateship. But thank you. She looked away for a moment then glanced over at Luna. Do you have a mate?
[html]

313 words

Wether having a mate at a young age or not was not something that passed through the older female's mind often. She herself hadn't met her mate until she had passed the year of age. Not because her mother or her considered it immoral, or because she didn't want to, but because she had lived isolated from other wolves. That is, until her mother and her had left her birthplace. Anyways, she had grown believing that there was no age for love. So she supposed that it was ok.

However, Luna understood that Ayasha thought about being too young to have a mate. "Well, a crush is not very different. You love him, he loves you...it is all about love and caring." There was not an immediate answer to her statement as Ayasha looked away. "Ayasha?" Luna asked, turning her full attention towards the youngling. Instead of answering, Ayasha asked her another question. "Do you have a mate?" That was only a question, but one that made the chestnut female unconfortable. But she swallowed the feeling easily and smiled instead.

"I used to have a mate. I don't quite remember what happened to him. I think that one day he disappeared. But i can't remember him very well. All i can remember is that his name was Liam and that he played the flute." In fact, his music still rang in the female's head. Sometimes she felt overwhelmed by it and she stopped doing whatever she had been doing to dance at the rhythm of it. Then she spun her whole neck to one side in a wolfish shrug. "But i don't know where would he be. Or wether he will return or not." Then she turned towards the girl. "So, i'm open to possibilities." Her characteristic smile crept on her face. Then she repeated her last question. "What is a path?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She listened to Luna's advice and story about love and crushes. Did you ever have a crush when you were my age? She asked curiously. She wondered how Luna knew so much. Maybe it was something that you learned as you got older.

As Luna talked about her mate, Ayasha's ears went down. I'm sorry. I don't think it was your fault. Maybe you'll see him again soon? She felt bad about bringing him up and wanted to make her feel better.

At the mention of not being told what a path was, she stopped and hit herself on the forehead. Sorry. I got carried away. A path is what you do to help the pack. There's scouting, medicine, animal care, war, fire tending, and crafting. Any interest you?
[html]

311 words

The exploration walk turned into a full conversation. The landscape hadn't changed much, but the chestnut wolfess no longer paid attention to it. Her mind was focused on replying to the blue-eyed pup before her. "A crush...nope. I lived only with my mother until i became a year old. It was only the two of us, so...the answer is no." She had never had a problem with that part of her life. Maybe because she hadn't had a choice.

Luna shifted the unconfortable weight that her statchel had turned in her back. She would have taken it out, but she decided to keep it on it's place, for unconfortable it may be. She saw how Ayasha's ears fell in a gesture of simpathy. But the truth was that she didn't care about Liam any more. If he had left her, it wasn't worth it to mop around thinking bout him. "I doubt so. We lived far away from here, and if he had wished to find me, he could have done it a long time ago." A half smile crossed her face as she licked the youngling's cheeks to bring her out of her gloomy mood.

Apparently it worked, because Ayasha proceeded to explain her the 'paths' of AniWaya. The second one made her mind suddenly become more attentive and her head perk up. Medicine. That had been her passion since she was a pup. Not even her dancing abilities could match it as her favourite hobbie (or occupation, depending on the situation). Her eyes opened more than normal, showing that enthusiasm that could only be seen in a pup when it recieves a new toy. "Actually, i consider myself a healer. I haven't had much practice on healing people recently, but i believe that I'm still good." A career, a home...but this was not yet her time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Ayasha frowned thoughtfully about what the earthen-colored female wolf said about her knowledge on crushes and love. Did your mother talk you about love? Or did you find about on your own? Her head cocked to the side and mostly kept her attention on Luna. She knew the terrain well enough to only need to pay half-attention to where she was going.

Her ears laid flat against her white head and her gaze was once more lowered to the ground. She was feeling bad about her question and that it was making her new friend sad. She did pick her head up as she felt a tongue on her cheeks. She gave Lune a curious look at being licked but Ayasha didn't say anything. But she did give the brown female a thankful smile.

She was watching Luna's face as she explained the paths and became happier when Luna seemed to like a healer. Her ears perked up at the mention of healing. That's great. We could always use more healers. Granted, we could use any type of person. Is there anything else you'd like to know? She asked helpfully. Maybe Luna would like to join AniWaya. Then she would need to get either her mother or Chief Dawali. But then of course Luna might not want to join.
[html]

282 words/ Would you like to finish the thread soon? or shall we wait?

Yes, Luna's mother used to talk to her about love. It was the girl who didn't ask much about the matter until they changed their residence. Then she met Liam, and there was when her curiosity bloomed. But wether her mother influenced her in her romantic life or not was something that she couldn't remember very well. She tried to figure out which words would she use before speaking."Well, I, hummm, i am not sure. Things developed on it's own. But i guess that my mother had some sort of influence in that." The Sabino woman was no way an expert on romantic issues. However, she believed that her experience was useful in this case. Not that there was a problem to solve, but it was nice to share one's experience with others, as old-fashined as that may sound to her.

The AniWayan's smile produced a tickling sensation on the older's stomach; and said sensation grew even more when the youngling mentioned the possibility of her joining the pack. What was even better, they would welcome any kind of person. Luna's heart beat even faster and her tail began to wag. But she collected herself before bursting into an attack of hysteric laughter and random dancing. She fixed her statchel on her back again while she half-closed her eyes, thoughtful. "I have to say that that is a temptating offer." She looked back at Ayasha, smiling again. "And no, I think that that was enough information, but i thank you for that. However, i'll stay as a loner at the moment, i think." She rejected the offer as kindly as possible. But she had the feeling that she would return someday.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Let's close it with your post. You can powerplay Ayasha if you want.

IC: Ayasha knew that this was something that she needed to talk to her mother about. She had yet to tell Ralla about Roran and she deserved to know. Her thoughts about how to tell her mother were interrupted by the earthen wolf speaking. She nodded. There wasn’t much that she could say about that. But it made sense. But she was thankful for the advice. Thank you so much for the advice. Her blue eyes were honest and frank. Luna’s place as a friend was concreted right then and there. Her tail wagged happily as she thought of all the friends she had made in her seven months.

She grinned at Luna’s obvious excitement over her offer. She was sure that she would need to call for Dawali or Ralla. But it wasn’t to be. Luna wanted to stay a loner for a while. And Ayasha could respect that. But that didn’t stop her ears from drooping slightly. But she understood that she would need time to come to a decision. Well, if you ever need a pack to stay with, I hope AniWaya is on your list of choices. And maybe we can see each other again? She was hopeful to see her new friend again.