You can't survive on just crabapples
Date: May 5th
Setting: Edge of the Waste and the Dampwoods
Time of day: Mid-morning
Form: Lupus
[html]

As always, her trip back to Anathema was shorter than the trip to Inferni. Today, she made her way back heading west through the northernmost part of The Waste. From where, she could see Halcyon Mountain rising before her. She could either continue straight west through flatter ground or head north and trek through the familiar mountain territory. She considered her choices for a moment and then decided to head west through the Dampwoods.

As she ventured forth, she noticed the wind shift. It brought her own scent back to her, which was now decidedly mixed with Inferni’s scent. It seemed as though she had spent so much time wandering around their borders and the fringes of the clan that she smelled like it, too. Of course, it was still obvious she was a member of Anathema, but it was not like when she had been a member of AniWaya, Shadowed Sun, or Jaded Shadows. She wondered what that meant.

She shook her head and decided to think about it later. Perhaps she would understand it in time.

<style type="text/css">
.tayui {width:400px; background-color:#26321A; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.tayui2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#9FBF9B; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tayui b {color:#E0E2BD; font-family:georgia;}
.tayui p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
OOc: ^^ Is this okay?

Having roused himself later than usual, the run-away Champion slid out of the oak tree and stretched himself before jumping back up and retrieving his sword belt and rucksack. Once back on the ground, the dark furred Russian tightened his belt on his waist, settling the blades till they felt comfortable before pulling his pack on. Once he had those items secured, he pulled his cloak on, letting it settle over his pack. With a final roll of his head, the former Prince got back to his exploring.

He had wandered the eastern fringes the day prior, but had been turned back when he began to feel the possibility of an incident with a local pack to the north was a possibility. He didn't need enemies on this continent, not with the ones he left in Europe... With a shake of his head, the male walked west, planning on examining all the nearby packs, and maybe figure out how wolves here ran things.

As such, it didn't take long for Drizzt to pick up the scent of a female. The only reason he noticed the woman though, was because she had the scent of the Northern pack he had backed away from. However, he also picked up another scent... of Coyotes. With a cautious growl, the loner quickly hid himself among the tree trunks and took off after the receding scent. With luck, he could find out something about the pack from the mountains, and maybe about these Coyotes.

He could smell the woman was closer, which slowed him down, lavender orbs searching back and forth. He quickly caught sight of the ivory woman, who had and odd tan stripe, which split through her mane. He continued to close the gap between them, wary of her reaction to his presence. When he was within easy earshot, he ducked behind a tree and spoke up loudly. "Stai, străin. Un moment, dacă va." He expected that the woman wouldn't understand him, but thought that would likely stop her more easily.
OOC: It's fine! And sorry, I'm using a French keyboard and can't find square brackets, so no bolded text for you. :'(

Tayui knew it was not in her best interest to be lost in her musings, so she tried to remain alert as she walked back to Anathema. She heard the trees move in the breeze and the birds exchange calls as they flitted about. Tayui craned her neck to watch them as they moved and oggled the speed and precision with which they flew. She had always admired them, but on this beautiful day, it was easy to see why! She smiled and shook herself from her thoughts and continued along her way. She meandered slowly and quietly and the silence was broken only by the sudden shout of another canine.

Tayui turned in time to see a wolf, male and quite large, bearing an assortment of weapons. Unlike she, he was in his Optime form and therefore would tower above her if she ventured closer. He had something, but she couldn't identify the words. She shook her head and took a step backward, hoping he was not hostile. With the weapons, he very well might be, but nothing in his demeanor indicated it.

"Sorry? Excuse me? Do you speak English? Parlez-vous Français ou Anglais? Ne marche pas, I don't understand." Her uncertainty brought forth a melange of two languages, mixing the slang and proper responses of the two. What in the world was that language?
OOc: No problem at all ^^ Sorry I was so slow to respond >< Been away from home the past few days.

Grinning at the familiar language, Drizzt laughed a bit. "Oui, madame, je parle Anglais. I also speak French, though I'll leave the language choice to you." He said calmly, remaining with his back against the tree. This was one of the few times he had ever thanked his former pack for the training they had given him, including becoming a linguist. He adjusted his rucksack and dropped it quietly to his feet, before leaning fully against the tree. He thought for a second, trying to think of what to ask first.

Nodding his head to himself, the former Chaos Prince spoke clearly, slowly walking around the tree so he was in clear view, his hands away from his blades. "I'm sorry for startling you, stranger, but I needed to know a few things about this area. I only recently arrived here you see." He paused, and forced his body into a more relaxed state. The woman was in her Lupus form, and would not likely attack him unless he struck first. He had nothing to worry about, so he believed. "I like to know who to steer clear of you see, and haven't had a chance to find out which packs those are quite yet." The Russian wolf crossed his arms and waited for a response from the woman. If he was lucky, she wouldn't bolt on him, or decide to ignore him completely.
423. Yahoo! And Tayui thinks too much :<

She recoiled in response to his words, unsure why, but distinctly disliking that he spoke both French and English. If he spoke those two languages, which were certainly more common than whatever he’d first spoken, why not try those first? She didn’t understand the motivation to holler at strangers in uncommon languages, so she was immediately set on edge. She didn’t like having unsolvable puzzles: she liked questions, while complicated, had an answer. If she could just give a question enough thought, certainly she should be able to rationalize it.

Either way, that was far too much thought for a simple meeting. Though, that being said, Tayui was immediately a little more skittish than usual. Combined with his unfamiliar French accent, Tayui figured it would be easier to speak English. From what she’d heard, he spoke a very different French than she. It was almost as if he over pronounced and stressed the French accent too much, if that was even possible. Either way, soon enough, he was speaking English despite his offer for her to choose the language. While she’d been mulling all of this over, he had pulled off a rather worn-looking back and plopped it to the ground next to him. Tayui followed the action with her eyes, but quickly brought her gaze back to the wolf as he began to speak.

His posture indicated relaxation, but his words were short and his demeanour was strange. He called her stranger, and while not impolite, it struck her as odd. She tilted her head slightly as she considered his phrasing: he needed to know more about the area. He was decidedly direct when he spoke, though Tayui would have probably used a conditional tense for the question, asking something akin to, “I would like to know more” rather than “I needed to know more.” She pondered this and his question for a few moments before deciding to reply. Normally she was more benevolent with information, but in age, she had become shrewd and she could tell this wolf had something to trade.

“I know quite a bit of these parts – their history, current politics if you might, and packs. If you’ve something to offer, I’d be happy to trade if your offer pleases me.” While she could not subtly threaten him like he did she, since he had asked her for help, she was not the one obliged to stay. This meant he needed her and would likely have something, no matter how meagre or inconsequential to offer her in return.
The Russian Assassin chuckled at her bargain, remembering how he had even managed to board a ship for the Americas, bargaining with the captain of a ship in order to gain passage. Luckily, Drizzt had been carrying several trinkets from his explorations, including several necklaces and rings that the European wolves found valuable. He'd even swiped a few bottles of wine from the ships lower decks, sneaking it out in his pack. He looked down to said item and kicked it over, spilling out the contents.

Drizzt watched as a couple of books flopped out, followed by one of the wine bottles and a necklace. His 'Art of War' book and a book on the anatomy of wolves were lying there. Calmly kneeling down, he grabbed the two books in one hand and yanked out a couple more necklaces and a gold bar with an eagle and swastika on it and placed them beside rest of the items. He knew the history of this bar, and was more than willing to part with it. Meeting the woman's eyes, the male spoke. "You may have two items of your choice, disregarding my weapons, pack, and armor." He straightened himself and crossed his arms, staring at the woman and letting her make her choice. While he did not like the thought of giving something HE had went through the trouble of finding to someone else for a few words, he was not a material person, and didn't have any need for property outside of his named items. He calmly waited for the woman to make her pick of payment.
Tayui watched silently as the wolf kicked a few items her way from a bag she had not previously noticed. He said nothing at first, and instead calmly watched as items tumbled from his bag. The first thing Tayui noticed was a book, which was then followed by less-interesting items, including a bottle of wine and a necklace. She remembered how Haku had found her a beautiful necklace in the bijouterie. She no longer had that necklace. She no longer had her black opal necklace from her childhood, either. She had no need for such items, so she didn't bother examining them too closely.

The wolf then knelt down and procured a few other items from the bag: more shiny objets she was not interested in. She found herself drawn to the book, Art of War, but was more interested in his other comment. Weapons: that must mean he was a warrior.

Tayui returned his smile, but didn't like the cockiness of his smirk, so she quickly frowned.

"I'll take the Art of War and your skills," she replied. "You're a warrior, I take it? I'll trade my knowledge for your own knowledge: a book and a favour. I may need to have a warrior owe me a favour," she explained.
When she finally chose her payment, the male could not help but feel suspicious of her intentions. He had nothing against teaching another wolf self defense, or how to wield a blade, but his 'skills' were another issue. Deciding to go with her assumption on his trade, Drizzt nodded, uncrossing his arms and dropping the anatomy book to the ground near his pack. Raising the Art of War book, the prince also raised his free hand, closing all except his index finger. ”I have… One condition.” He said calmly, hesitating slightly as his posture became more submissive. “The… skills I possess… They are not that of your normal warrior. I must request that whatever the favor is, it not relate to the hunting down an butchering of another for personal gain. Other than that, I'm fairly flexible in my abilities.”

The male handed the book over and stood patiently, waiting for her response. He hoped she would consider his condition… He did not want to be dragged back into the life of a mindless assassin. Not after having traveled so far. If he ever hunted another canine, it would be of his own discretion, Lloth be damned.

Tayui was silent as the other wolf worked out her deal in his head. She knew he was mulling it over, but she couldn’t read his emotions, so she didn’t try. He would either explain himself or hide his thoughts when he spoke. Tayui only had to wait for the moment to see if he accepted the deal.

When he held up the book, Tayui wondered if that meant yes. He agreed to her first price, but what of the second? As she pondered this, the wolf spoke, slowly at first, but then with more confidence. He named a condition and Tayui nodded slowly, encouraging him to continue. He hunched forward and then continued with his terms. She frowned and wondered what he might mean. That of a normal warrior? Surely he was no more than three years of age; what skills could he possess that others did not? Perhaps it was naive of her to assume that age limited skill, especially after Skoll’s fall, but she was no judge of fighting. She had seen to her own defeat by Hybrid. That was why she needed this wolf. She shouldn’t be second-guessing him like this – or herself.

“Well, don’t worry about that boy. I gave up pretences of personal gain some time ago. As long as you don’t mind killing someone who might not seem like they deserve it,” she began, but frowned. No one deserved to die save Haku. “As long as you don’t mind killing someone for a reason you don’t quite understand, then I do believe we have a deal.” She wasn’t going to try and defend her choices, her decisions, or her request. Tayui didn’t want to lie to him for some reason; perhaps she was still good at heart, or perhaps she only had good intentions. Whatever the reason, she still had something living inside of her that wanted him to know what he was agreeing to. This made her a poor crook and a poor vigilante, but she wasn’t trying to be either of those things, so she supposed it was fitting.
When the woman frowned, Drizzt felt his heart drop in disappointment, expecting her to deny his condition. However, when she spoke of losing interest in personal gain, the prince's ears perked again, listening carefully to her explanation of what she needed done. 'Killing for a reason I may not understand...' It sounded familiar to the assassinations Malice had him work on, with the exception of the fact that Malice's targets had been innocent or well meaning wolves. Nodding his head slowly, he spoke up in a more friendly tone, "I believe we may just have one. My name is Drizzt, my lady." He paused and when he spoke again his voice became slightly more serious. "May I get the name, and description of this target than? And if you're willing, the reason you wish them dead?"

He loathed killing other wolves, it was true. But there were certain wolves, certain crimes committed in the name of power and glory... He would gladly cleave them in two. He prayed his next victim would be that type of wolf. Both for his sanity, and for this woman. Killing for someone else was despicable. But the type of person who could order the death of another so casually... 'The path of self destruction.' The Assassin thought in finality
He quietly repeated her own words back to her while Tayui listened. Yes, he might not understand, but she was not asking for a favour based on his understanding of the situation. Honestly, she wasn’t even sure if she would want anyone dead when she found them. She knew she said it now, but what about later? But she didn’t want him to know that. Now that he had committed to the ultimate price, she would hold him to it should the time ever come.

He nodded and affirmed their deal and Tayui smiled quietly in return. He introduced himself and Tayui wondered if she should do the same. No, it would be safer if he didn’t know her name. He already had her scent and her appearance, but there were many white wolves out there. Now, she had the scent of Anathema and Inferni thick on her fur, so he could always find her in Anathema, but at least very few members would know who to look for if he didn’t have a name.

“Pleasure, Drizzt,” she replied calmly, trying to stymie her heart from leaping out of her chest. “I will let you know who they are once I know. I haven’t found them yet,” she continued. “And as for the reason, well, that’s the reason you may not understand.” She then waved a paw, as if flicking away the conversation like it were a fly. “Now for my part. What do you want to know?”
The grey wolf smiled slightly as she spoke, considering her words. He wondered how she could want someone she didn't even know dead, and why she felt keeping her name from him was necessary. Yes, he was a bit shadowy. But he was an open and honest wolf as well. So far, she had an unexplainable purpose, remained nameless, and didn't know the target. Perhaps she was supposed to be the original killer of this wolf? Shrugging it away for later, he quickly organized his mind for his questioning.

"Well, a few things I suppose. First off, I was curious of the packs in this area, and their reputations. Secondly, how these packs react to loners. Thirdly, the best place to get a clear view of this area. And lastly, if you have seen any Russian wolves with similar attire as my own." He listed off, hoping she didn't mind the multiple questions. The questions seemed simple enough to the assassin, considering she had been here for sometime longer than himself, he assumed. The final question, he hoped would receive a negative for a response. Hunters were the last thing he needed on his mind right now.
WC: 636

Tayui felt relief flood through her body when the conversation shifted to the real topic: information. As he questioned her, Tayui realized she had demanded a very high price for this information. She had no right to demand this of him. But he had agreed to it and Tayui would offer him what he wanted to know, while keeping the guilt of this theft close to her heart. If he ever needed more information the next time they met, she figured that would be a fair way to make up this trade. If she could trade more information without him realizing what she was trying to do, then perhaps they would be even.

“Hmm,” Tayui replied with a frown. She tried to organize the questions in her head, pushing the first two into a category of ‘pack inquiries,’ the second into ‘geographical inquiries,’ and the third into ‘personal inquiries.’ With that done, she set out to tackle the first.

“I haven’t met any Russians like you in some time. There were some Russians, pirates once, about four years ago on the northeastern shore. They formed a group called Syemv, eventually became a pack, and later merged with another to form Aremys. Since then, I haven’t met any Russians, but you’d be best to keep asking around. It can be hard to find wolves in these parts.” The lands of ‘Souls and Bleeding Souls had a tendency of swallowing folks up.

“As for packs, there are quite a few around here. You’ve got Anathema on the mountain, Inferni to the southwest of here along The Waste, as well as a few others a day’s hike south. Phoenix Valley is immediately south, led by Jefferson Soul. Then there’s Dahlia de Mai to the southwest, past the city of Halifax. Cour des Miracles is even farther south, as well as Crimson Dreams and AniWaya, which is the furthest away.

“Inferni is made up mostly of coyotes and they don’t trust too easily, if at all. Their borders are marked by wolf skulls, so you should steer clear of there. They don’t like anyone getting too close – they’re pretty traditional; protective of their borders. The same goes for Anathema. They’re pretty suspicious of outsiders, so I’d tread carefully if you’re heading northeast.

“The other packs are all pretty normal. Not unfriendly, but not necessarily friendly either. Phoenix Valley’s probably the other one to be careful about. Jefferson’s a decent leader, but he doesn’t waste time, so you’d best not step out of line.

“Crimson Dreams is pretty family-based, so you’d be careful not to come off as threatening if you wander down south. Cour des Miracles is probably the most open, since they’re a pack of all sorts of canines, so I’d suspect they’re less suspicious of outsiders.

“AniWaya is a traditional native pack with a lot of customs and rites. They’re fair and gentle and are pretty friendly with the neighbouring packs from what I know. But Inferni doesn’t get along with anyone really; they went to war with Dahlia de Mai twice and Anathema and Inferni recently got into some trouble. An Inferni coyote trespassed onto Anathema and was killed, so there’s some bad blood there.

“As for a good view, you could hike up Halcyon Mountain and found a tall peak. It’s the mountain range just north – just over your shoulder,” she explained as she threw a quick glance over her own.

Now that she was done, she couldn’t believe she’d said all that. Just organizing it in her head and then saying it out loud was tough, so she hoped it all made sense. Knowing she knew this much about the nearby packs was a bit of a shock but also pretty interesting. She wondered if he had discovered anything about the packs in his travels.
Drizzt sighed with relief as the woman finished, his hands loosening their grips on his biceps. Perhaps his mother hadn't found him yet. This meant he had more time. Time to prepare a trap for when he was discovered. When he was, his siblings were likely to be attacking and interrogating wolves without pause.

He wouldn't allow that.

Carefully remembering the general traits of each pack, as well as their names, the man knelt down to his pack, pulling forth a pencil and note pad. He quickly jotted down all the packs with the information provided, then tucked his notes away and stood up once more. He would have to examine the pack life here more closely... He was under the impression all packs acted like the Chaos pack. He returned his gaze to the woman and asked a question which had been nagging at him. "I've noticed that some of the Anathema wolves enjoy more... sadistic hobbies. Is that how the pack behaves as a whole?" He asked curiously. He wasn't to fond of that idea. It was borderline with his mothers pack, and against his own nature. If this pack was similar, he was not sure exactly what he could do. He was only one wolf.
WC: 446

Tayui was surprised to see that this wolf could write. Somehow, she would have never thought a warrior would be able to have such academic talents. She realized that slowly, literacy was becoming more common among the luperci. When she had been young and still lived in Jaded Shadows, it was been a rare and curious skill. Now, it seemed as though as time went on, the luperci realized they could learn from the humans in some ways. She watched as the warrior scribbled down key facts about each pack. For a moment, Tayui wondered if he possessed any cartographic skills as well: if he could sketch out a rough outline of ‘Souls, or as the humans had called it, Nova Scotia, then perhaps she could try to estimate where the packs were in relation to one another. She considered suggesting it, but didn’t think he had enough paper to draw something of that detail, so she tucked the question away, perhaps to re-use as a future endeavour.

Once he finished writing down the details of the packs, he questioned her about Anathema. Now, she realized he had looked a lot more relaxed when she had spoken of the packs, but that tension returned to his shoulders and his arms. When she had first spoken, his grip had looked very tight as he clasped his biceps. Again, he made a similar gesture. Did he dislike the mountain pack? It seemed as though some of their nastier habits had already begun to spread rumours.

“I don’t really know,” she admitted. “I know Naniko, the leader, had been cast out of her previous pack on suspicion of poisoning. I know that many practice Voodoo and forms of fake witchcraft. They’ve also a number of rituals and ceremonies that aren’t for the faint of heart. There are a number of hybrids and coyotes from a southern pack that practice many different customs, some of which may seem sadistic. I don’t know much about them, though. I’ve not spoken much with them, but I do know they don’t follow any pretences of being a kind or open pack. It’s very different from the others.” That was why she had joined it and that was why she found it so difficult to remain. Yes, she felt she shouldn’t have to hide who she was, and she really did think Naniko was an interesting character. They weren’t an evil pack per say, but Tayui didn’t feel any loyalty or tug to them as she had when she had been a member of Jaded Shadows, Shadowed Sun, or AniWaya. She just felt empty. Maybe she really did need that pretence to feel safe.
OOc: Really sorry about the wait on this ><' Been a little busy.

Grimacing, the Russian nodded his head to acknowledge the information. He would have to remember to note this down later. And his activities from now on would have to be more subdued near them, least he mistakenly stumble upon members. The new knowledge would allow him some minor understanding of the wolves he was likely to meet during his life in this area.

Drizzt placed his chin in his hand in quiet contemplation as he considered both his new home, and new employer. He didn't need her name for now, certain she would attempt to find him when she had more information on the creature she wanted dead. He studied her for a moment longer, the mixed pack scents returning to his mind. "Excuse me for this, but I find it odd... Why is it you smell of several packs? There is the faded southern scent, smothered by a northern scent mixed with the coyote pack. Do you travel a a messenger?" The Prince questioned curiously, staring into her eyes. His curious facade hid his true suspicion. He recognized one of the scents as that of Anathema, and wondered to himself just how much he could trust her. After all, considering the behavior of her pack mates, this could just be a trap set by Hunters to bring him back to Europe.
It's all good! WC: 363

His body language spoke volumes to Tayui. While he did not seem to be very aggressive, it was as if he was holding a great deal of tension inside of himself. However, when he spoke again, Tayui was the one who tensed up. Of course he had noticed and of course she had been a fool for thinking otherwise. She had only been a member of Anathema for a short time and still probably had the scent of the south, maybe even AniWaya, lingering on her fur. The smells of her journey were evident, as he mentioned, as well as her membership in Anathema now, and her loitering near Inferni. She knew it was bound to catch up to her again after Hybrid had found her near the borders. He hadn’t been as kind as Kesho had, even if Kesho had been a bit put off by the end of their conversation.

She was at a loss for an explanation until he suggested a messenger. Yes, that would make the most sense and it was the easiest lie to use. She took this idea and rolled it around in her head: perhaps she could feasibly see herself as a messenger. If she could convince herself that she was one, then the lie would be easier for her. If she believed it in some form, it would become true; at least in her mind.

“Somewhat” she replied demurely. A half-truth with half-admission almost made it true. She was a messenger, but she only answered to herself. “I’m a scholar,” she explained, drawing inspiration from past truths. “This means I have to travel sometimes. I have interests in many areas, too, so this can take me far from my pack. Since no history has been written down since the fall of humans and since books are hard to come by, this means I have to glean my history from conversations with others around here.” She hoped that her explanation would ease her anxiety and even help Drizzt trust her more. It was a good way of explaining how she knew all this information about these packs, since she was in the business of knowing things.
The Russian busied himself with loosening and tightening his left bracer straps as the woman hesitated slightly. Although he pretended not to notice, the man noted her lack of explanation until he suggested the role messenger. Drizzt was beginning to wonder if she was attempting to hide something from him. But her response sounded reasonable enough to him, so he allowed it to slide. He straightened his posture and stared at his associates eyes, searching them for a sign of deception.

By nature, he was a trusting wolf, which was how the hunters had found him in his haven back in Europe. Here, he would have to be more careful though, especially around wolves who acted as this one did. Though she seemed too relaxed to be an agent of his family, her skittish attitude kept him wary.

Drizzt cleared his throat and nodded his head slightly. "Is there anything else I should know, concerning our agreement?" He asked easily. He wasn't completely trusting of the woman, but he had agreed to do her a favor. And the Russian was a man of his word, regardless of inhibitions. "Such as what to expect in terms of opposition?"
“Well,” she began, as he spoke, almost speaking over him before pausing. “I don’t know,” she replied. “It could be anyone,” she continued, and then added: “but they will certainly deserve it, so maybe that will make it easier for you? You seem to have a conscience. I trust that with that conscience, you may rest easier knowing that you kill a villain and not an innocent.” She couldn’t help but think how little her answer provided. She didn’t know who she wanted dead; just that she did want someone to pay, sometime, for a crime they committed. For crimes that Haku had committed. She wanted to do her part to make herself whole again because she felt like she was deteriorating so quickly. She needed to make something of herself.

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you more. Once I know more, I’ll be sure to contact you, Drizzt.” She wasn’t sure if she should give him her name. Now, that precaution seemed silly and pretentious in her head, like a feeble attempt to hide herself when she was standing here, unguarded, with her scent thick on the wind. He would no doubt remember her and she was easy enough to spot – a wolf, with bi-coloured eyes, a faint skunk stripe of fur, and the smell of disloyalty. But then, maybe there were others like her.

She tried to meet his questioning gaze, but the more she looked, the more she questioned herself.

“Would it be a fairer trade if it was not only you to kill them?” she asked suddenly. She had no expertise, but she was willing.
Drizzt's concern rose as the woman explained that she had no information on his target. He had been dealt a wild card in this situation, meaning he could well need to face an entire pack to reach the targeted wolf. Not unusual in his old line of work, but hopefully not something he would need to do again. The last time had led him to kill his eldest brother. The only sane family he ever knew, if only for a few minutes. The mans mind began a slow descent for a moment, but was abruptly ended when she offered up assistance on the job.

The assassin blinked in confusion as he considered it. In his past missions, he was sent alone to quell rebellions by his mother, with no help from anyone. He was always expected to kill anything and everything that stood between him and his mark.

With some hesitation, Drizzt, tilted his head in curiosity. "Hmm... Well, I've never actually had help with deals like these..." He said slowly, still rolling the idea around in his head. "What did you have in mind?" He finally asked, lavender eyes sparkling with interest.