Scout me a meal [DND]
WC:361 Saxif is in Secui form

The young cream wolf was enjoying her new pack. As she patrolled the borders she couldn't help but to feel like a small pup again. New in a world filled with mystery and knowledge. She started to daydream as she often did while she was alone. She imagined herself tracking a herd of buffalo, reenacting one of her father's hunting stories.

She kept her belly low to the ground crawling quietly along the fence line, imagining she was on the edge of a cliff looking down at the herd. Their large heads low to the ground as they grazed. Her father had told her when he saw them he knew the one they had chosen. A weak young bull, it had most likely been injured in the days before. Saxif pretended to nod to the hunters on her right and those on her left. They proceeded to their posts where they would wait. Her pack often hunted traditionally in their secui forms so she was shifted as though she were really in that moment. Hilon always got annoyed to this point he would just want to begin the chase when they played together. She shook the thought of him out quickly. Her hackles rose in response to the approaching chase. She let out a silent howl in her mind hearing her father's strong call. A signal to begin the hunt. She began to run along the border line watching the outside of the fence for possible threats. She saw none and continued to run swiftly along the edge of AniWayan territory as though the fence were the herd. She moved like lightning as her father had in her daydream, shifting and bounding to coral the target toward the others. Once they had him separated he led him straight into their trap. There her pack awaited, ready to strike...

She stopped suddenly. She had heard something or someone approaching. She sniffed the air and definitely knew someone was near she thought they might be AniWayan but was still learning the scents of her pack mates. She glanced around. She let out a small whine, a questioning whine as if asking who's there?
[html]

Thanks for starting! Lupus form for her. +2 points.

The young blonde wolfdog had been integrating herself into the tribe's way of life well, in her own opinion. She had been doing the duties of her rank to the best of her ability, and she had been doing them with renewed vigor each day. The seasonal ceremony had been strange, as it was more formal than the celebrations she had taken part in during the months she was with the band of gypsies. Regardless, she had been happy to take part and to be given the opportunity to join in.

Though she had been doing her best to become a part of the tribe's life, she had yet to meet Liliana, and she still did not speak much in the presence of others unless it was prompted by those in her company. The lithe girl moved gracefully on four legs, though she had no true destination in mind. It was rare for her to be doing nothing. The duties of a Tsula Agateno were not numerous compared to some of the higher ranked tiers, but she did not take them lightly. The tribe had been kind enough to take her in and she would do everything she could to earn her keep. Foxglove would give them no reason to wish her to leave.

For a moment, she merely paused, looking at the surrounding area. A whine had been heard, but it took her a moment to decide if it had been real or not; only one of her ears was much good for hearing. Deep jade gaze looked for the source finding the bulky, muscular secui form of a wolf. "Hello," the gypsy girl called, her tone irenic. She had not meant to startle the other with her presence, though it seemed that she had. Light pink nose twitched gently as she waited for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 351

There had been a soft peaceful response to her questioning whine. She laid her golden gaze upon a young blonde wolf who had come from the pack land. The pale blonde secui stepped back a moment almost startled at the sight because she mistook her for the sister. The sister she had gleefully left in the tundra of her homeland to take a reign that should have been her own. Along with the only friend Saxif ever considered her true love, now her sister’s future mate. It made her blood boil at the thought of either of them. Her heart pounded with a slight fright and an emotional anger deep within her. The thought of her sister following her here though had been confusing. They had been rivals not the common best friends between their peers. Does she really love me that much? She shook her long thick mane, thinking it couldn’t be her.

Then her senses had come to at that thought. This young kind wolf was not her sister. The green eyes that shone in the afternoon light were a clear indication she had been mistaken. Her heart slowed and she felt foolish for a moment. Daydreaming alone and seeing her sister in this obviously different breed of lupus. She felt as though she needed to refocus herself. She finally responded in what must have been an uncomfortable silence.

“Forgive me; I seem to have lost manners. I am Saxif Goldenfeather one of the Tsisdu Kanati of our tribe.” She smiled a soft canine grin. “I’m new.” She approached the lupus as she spoke. She shed whatever emotions that must have been portrayed upon her face. Saxif replaced it with her regal posture and friendly expression she was so commonly seen with. She lifted a paw but remembered she wasn’t in Optime form so set it down again. Again she felt silly and chuckled at herself, feeling embarrassed. Saxif had been embarrassed by the odd reaction to the slightly younger one’s presence; along with her momentary forgetfulness. She hoped she hadn’t ruined her chances at a new friendship.

[/html]
[html]

The silence stretched between them and Foxglove wondered if she shouldn't leave now, as it seemed she had upset the golden wolf somehow. The blonde wolfdog chose to wait the silence out, using the time to study the startled wolf in her usual quiet way. The pink-nosed girl waited until her fellow tribe member spoke in response to her initial greeting. She was not one to speak for the sake of speaking, and she had already greeted the wolf. It was no longer her turn to speak, it was the golden female's.

Though she had taken a step back as Foxglove approached her, the golden wolf now shortened the distance between them, something that did not bother the gypsy girl in the least. It was an acceptable explanation, though it did not truly touch on why she seemed so nervous by the Tsula Agateno's presence. It was no matter, though. Saxif was certainly allowed to be nervous or skittish if she wished. Foxglove would not hold that against her or even take it personally as some sort of insult.

"I am new as well," she spoke gently, her tone holding the tenderness for all things it seemed to always. "I am Foxglove Monroe, a Tsula Agateno. What does a Tsisdu Kanati do?" She still did not know much of the other ranks.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
--
[/html]
[html]
Hoping to be quicker from now on. WC: 194

Saxif smiled as the scout presented herself the momentary lapse of folly now forgotten. A Tsisdu Kanati is a rabbit hunter; I am training to become a game hunter. You are a scout aren’t you? The excitement of meeting a scout began to grow, she herself was decently trained to find animals but never thought it would be someone’s specialty. Her smile remained plastered to her face as she spoke again. I have a feeling knowing you is going to be much fun. I think we are suppose to be working together quite often. Saxif’s mind whirred with future adventures. She had yet to be part of hunting party.

The secui’s tail wagged lightly. Would you like to go find something to hunt? She hoped Foxglove would accept her request. Her tasks so far had been quite uneventful, so she was craving adventure. The reenactment of a hunt had been the most action she has seen since joining the pack. It was even a bit sad that she had only her imagination to rely on for excitement. She hoped that this scout would prove to be a decent “partner in crime” so to speak.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I will be faster from now on, no worries!

The blonde wolfdog was pleased to find that the golden wolf was friendly, seemingly moreso than she was, at least outwardly. A small smile graced her delicate features as she dipped her head in agreement of her ranking. Foxglove was sttill learning the ways of AniWaya, but she knew enough already to know that she was meant to work alongside the hunters on their hunts, as well as scout the borders.

"That sounds like fun," she said to Saxif, happy to hear the suggestion. The young Monroe girl wished to be as useful as possible and this would provide her an opportunity to do something to help another. In this case, it would help them both with respect to their rankings in the tribe by proving their worth. "Would you like to go now?"

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]