Sweet child of mine.
[html]

WC:300+
ahhahahah

Gemma was feeling lonely, the pale woman had been left alone to her own devices for this afternoon and she could not find anything to spark her interest. Snowy toned fingers gently pulled at her fur as though ushering it into place even though none was out of place. She had returned to her and Giuseppe's room but the empty cave held nothing to satisfy her boredom, so grabbing her leather satchel bag the woman had set off through the twisting and turning halls of Anathema. She was a lot better at finding her way around now that she had been here a while and knew mostly where all the main places were. She dropped by the kitchens to see if they needed any help, they didn't so she grabbed a bit of food to eat and returned back to the sleeping halls, smiling for a second when she passed a room that had Liev's scent coming from it.

Thinking of the man that had saved her got her mind to thinking of another prominent man in her life, Matteo. He had moved out of his brother's cave until the racoon grew up slightly. Gemma decided she should probably visit him and see how he was doing. She still felt kinda bad for being foisted upon the brothers but she didn't let herself dwell on it too much. Her mind made up she set off, following the curve of the tunnels around almost a full 180 degrees until she stood nervously outside of the room he shared with the man, Alaki. She twisted her hair and worried her black leather top for a fw seconds before taking a deep breath and stepping closer to the cave's entrance and called out softly,

"Matteo? Are you in there?" Her nose twitched delicately, she could smell his scent and that of the baby raccoon and Alaki

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:000+
Proud of that title. <3

Matteo had actually been busy that day. He'd been working with the pets all day long, after having demanded that Beyaz be kept home when Alaki left to do his usual things outside of the room. He sat there on the floor, the bird held firmly in place with one hand, the raccoon in the other. Both were getting a stern talking to.

So help me, Beyaz, if you don't stop picking on poor Carissa, I'm going to pluck you and serve you to Alaki for Dinner. He turned to address the raccoon, who squirmed under his left hand. And you need to stop provoking him, young lady! He tsked at them both, letting them up after a few moments and crossing his arms. Both animals gave him death-bearing looks.

He didn't even flinch. Well you should think about that next time you try fighting with eachother. Now, let's try something differ- Matteo was cut off when Gemma's voice sounded at the door. He turned from where he sat, ignoring the pair of pets as they both ran for cover (escaping their punishment). ...Gemma? That you?

He stood, brushing himself off and flattening out his shirt, a newer version of the one he'd basically given to Gemma the day they'd become friends. He wore the usual black pants, although his feet were uncovered, boots nestled neatly beside the doorway. Please come in. He smiled, hands folded behind his back.

He waited to see her pass through the curtain, hoping she'd have followed his instructions since the last time. As he waited, Carissa seemed to forget her troubles and woes in favor of climbing up Daddy's legs and back to his shoulder, where she sat rather comfortably, facing the doorway with him. He smiled and scratched her cheek a moment, whispering a 'careful with those claws' to her in Italian.

<style>
.TeoCoon-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.TeoCoon-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.TeoCoon-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5cab7; text-shadow:#7c6a5d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TeoCoon-01 {background-color:#927469; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8462/coon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; width:457px; text-align:justify; border-radius:8px; }
.TeoCoon-01-border {width:459px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]
300+

Through the thick curtain that acted as a door to Alaki's room she could hear him chastising the white crow Beyaz and his new baby raccoon Carissa. Gemma giggled to herself at his tone of voice, a delicate hand covering her mouth to muffle the sound before she called out to him. slightly overlarge ears pricked as his voice said her name questioningly, a smile adorning her face as she brushed her fingers over the animal skin and fur curtain, it felt very soft to the touch. She could hear him moving about inside and imagined him rushing to put his clothes on or something like that, around her waist the shirt he had given her was tied by the sleeves, she had taken to sleeping in the garment in place of her leather top or just her fur, the shirt acted as a kind of skirt around her legs where it was loose meaning she was not as revealed as she would have been without it.

"Yeah it's me." He said she could come into the cave and she cautiously brushed it aside in case anything inside the cave decided she was a good person to attack. The first thing she saw was Matteo bringing a smile to her white furred muzzle, then he turned his head and spoke in How old is she? What is her name? What does she eat?a wonderful sounding language that she assumed to be Italian to the most adorable ball of black and grey fur she had ever seen in her life. she moved closer to get a better look at the animal she had been kidnapped from the borders of Anathema for,

"Awwww! She's so cute! What is her name? How old is she? What does she eat? She's just the cutest thing ever." The woman could help the spout of questions that left her, and her enthusiasm was clear in her voice.
[html]

Pets craving attention. :/

Matteo was delighted to see Gemma now; the girl had taken his words into consideration, it seemed, as when she entered, he could note that she was wearing a cute leather top... and his shirt as a sort of wrap around her waist. Somehow, she wears it well like that. He thought with an amused smile. He opened his mouth to address her, greet her, or something along those lines, except...

Gemma stepped forward upon noticing Carissa, cooing and awing at the little raccon. Despite the startled moment Teo had when she started, he managed to smile and even laugh softly. Her name is Carissa, she's only a few months old and she eats jerky, clams and fruit. He smiled, reaching up and taking the little hairball into his hands, moving forward a step to gently place Carissa on Gemma's own shoulder. She's friendly. It's Beyaz you have to-

He cut off as the mentioned crow took over his shoulder, fluttering down from his perch and sending a glance Carissa's way. The raccoon shrank into Gemma's shoulder, not out of fear, but out of spite for the white bird. ...ahah. And this is Beyaz, Alaki's crow. He's quite the character. Still, the bird didn't seem to mind Matteo, as the Italian boy proved by softly petting Beyaz's chest. Heh... So aside from animals, what brings you by? Anything the matter? Distractions, distractions.

<style>
.TeoCoon-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5cab7; text-shadow:#7c6a5d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TeoCoon-01 {background-color:#927469; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8462/coon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; width:457px; text-align:justify; border-radius:8px; }
.TeoCoon-01-border {width:459px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]
300+

She took several steps forwards to get a better look at the small raccoon, and Teo laughed, the first time she had ever heard him do so, she was struck by the beauty of the sound although she gave nothing away in her facial expression that it had affected her, so much nicer than his brother's dirty lecherous chuckle. The woman had to suppress a squeal at the cuteness of the baby, sure that such a noise would be unappreciated by the animals with sensitive hearing plus the noise might annoy Matteo, something she didn't want to do,

"That's a nice name! Where's her moma?" So happy she was when Teo stepped closer and placed the ball of fuzz on her shoulder, that her tail wagged in the air behind her, she turned her head to look at the baby and moved her paw closer to her so she could get Gemma's scent and be able to recognize her in future, unlike some she knew Gemma did not cover her base scent with other smells like the humans had done, the scent coming from her skin was all herself. "So you're the reason I was kidnapped by Alaki, you're a cutie aren't you" She stroked the baby and Carissa made a noise that Gemma assume meant she liked the petting.

She turned back to Teo in time to see Beyaz land on his shoulder and felt Carissa shrink into her neck, "Me and Beyaz have met before, at Anathema's borders." She looked at the white crow directly in the eye "And he's a magnificent specimen as well" She watched fondly as one albino bonded with another. Then Teo looked up and asked why she was here, now her cheeks tinged pink underneath her white fur and her words stuck in her throat, she fiddled with the edge of his shirt not meeting his eyes,

"I don't really have a reason.. I just wanted to see you."
[html]

Teo's PMSing again. >.>;

Teo watched with a smile as Carissa took to Gemma quickly, gladly remembering the girl's scent... then proceeding to rub her own scent all over the girl's cheek, neck and shoulder with some adorable snuggles. Her mum's gone, sadly enough. I took her in after a hunting accident. He still felt guilty about it, but it had been long enough that the boy felt better about the topic now. She seems happy enough. I don't think she even cares at this point. He gave a soft chuckle at this, but that chuckle died away when Gemma mentioned Alaki kidnapping her.

What!? Blue and pink eyes snapped up to look at Gemma with an expressionless stare. Beyaz gave a soft chirp at the sudden tension he felt in the coydog's shoulder. Everything else that the girl said went unheard by the Italian mix. Alaki just gave her over to Giuseppe? He never told me that! In fact, Matteo had never really known how the girl had come to live with them for the first day or so, nor had he really figured out what Alaki had done to convince Giuseppe about Carissa. He just hadn't put the two together, believing Alaki to have been kinder than that.

Alaki was behind Gemma's supposed enslavement? Alaki did what? Finally, after a moment of silence, Matteo spoke again, this time with a tone almost as cold as ice. I thought Giuseppe had brought you home with him! How dare that ignorant wolf- how could- No! Beyaz heard the tone in Teo's voice and fluttered back to his perch with a distraught sound, leaving the coydog to turn on his toes and begin pacing.

Whatever Matteo said next was in Italian and it didn't sound friendly. In all truth, the boy was swearing, complaining and working his head around the idea that his beloved knight had done such a horrible thing to someone like Gemma, who didn't seem to have a hurtful bone in her tiny body! Finally, he stopped, turned again and came up to Gemma, making that clicking sound with his tongue, this time a much sharper sound than before.

I apologize, Gemma. For both my outburst... and for Alaki. Your freedom is not something I would trade for the sake of keeping a pet. He reached over and gently took Carissa from her, letting the raccoon down onto the floor to scurry back to her bed in the corner of the room. Had I known... He glared at the wall a moment before sighing, coming back together. Alaki has a lot of explaining to do when he gets back from practice. He paused, turned back to Gemma again, and this time took hold of her shoulders gently.

You have no reason to go back to Giuseppe. He'll end up hurting you if he hasn't done so already. The last thing I want is for you to end up hurt by my stupid decision. For a moment, he let his hands linger there before bringing them to rest in his pockets. This... He rocked side to side for a moment, clicking again. This whole mess is getting tiresome for me. I... I don't know anymore. Good old Matteo, happy, then angry, then depressed, all in the course of a minute.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait, 5+

She smiled as the little one proceeded to rub her scent all over Gemma hard mark her as her property, she certainly looked happy and didn't seem to be pining for a mother type of her own species although she suspected as she shot a shy look at Matteo that the fluff ball had decided Teo was her new mother in place of the one that was gone away. She heard Beyaz chirp but took no notice of it as her eyes were on the little one, only when she turned to speak again did she see Teo's tensed up state, curiosity framed her mouth as she was about to ask what was wrong when he exploded into a flurry of movement and noise with a cold icy tone overlaying it. The female stepped back a few steps and her eyes widened in fear at his outburst, still holding the kit close her her He was angry but on her behalf, which could easily turn into anger against her and she would be damned if she was beaten any more in her life, she had lost eight children to the fists of men.

She flinched visibly when he suddenly stopped his agitated pacing and moved towards her, what did she expect? She didn't know but held herself still all the same, angling the shoulder carrying Carissa away from him to protect her but before she could protest he had removed her and placed her on the floor where she scurried off to her bed then turned to look at them both with wide confused eyes. It seemed he was calming down now, and apologised for his behavior, allowing her to relax marginally from the frizzed up state she had shifted into, the fur of her tail laying back down flat and ears standing back up now there was no more cause for alarm.

Hands were placed on her shoulders and her she was reminded of the confusing kiss they had shared on the beach a while ago, now she was quiet and waiting for her to speak, during the entire outburst she hadn't uttered a word only stared in part fear and anxiety,

"My freedom was not traded for your pet, my services were, I am free to leave whenever I wish but i gave my word, and i never break my word. " There was no doubt as to what her 'services' were, and if the coydog male choose to believe the worst of that sentence then he was welcomed to, what he would not know, what she could not and would not tell him, was that she no longer stayed for herself but for him, to see him through Giuseppe's torture and pain, Matteo was the real victim here she was just an onlooker trying to intervene. By offering herself up at first it had been for herself but when she had seen how the darker brother treat his younger one she had wanted to step in so providing a buffer zone, a barrier between them, males generally didn't care about other males when there was a half naked woman throwing herself at them.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[dohTML]

OOC: Word count: (549) - - Here enters Key :p Feel free to pp/stop him from leaving ^^

Every time he left the cave system that he called home and worked with his katana, he felt as if he accomplished something; little by little the stubborn brute had been improving. Aside from skills with the sword he’d also noted that his mood swings had been gradually becoming more and more stable. Maybe it was because he was slaying his demons during his practices or it may be due to him burning more energy, whatever the reason the young Dasa was finally settling into his comfortable routine.

After waking up and heading out, everything had been the typical day; no nasty surprises lurking around the corners, just a simple day. Unlike he usually did, the dark male did not linger within the trees and had made the decision to return to the caves and annoy Matteo. So consumed with his need to become more experienced with the blade he carried he often neglected his ‘guest’. At the thought of neglecting the albino, a stab of guilt hit him and he picked up his pace.

It did not take him long to return to the familiar caves. Without any hesitation he stepped into their dark depth; for the real scary things were those in broad daylight it seemed, those within darkness were his pack, his family. Taking to the familiar, worn down tunnels, he made his way to his room. Never before had he shared his personal living quarters and after spending a few passing moments with another in his room, he’d kick them out, for his room was his personal haven; the one place no one would harm him.

The thought of being safe in a space that could be accessed by anyone was a foolish one, but after spending a few months in the depth of the caves he had learnt that, for the most part, everyone minds each others privacy. Ahead, the candle lit door way to his room came into view. As his hand lifted to push aside the curtain, lips parted to call out a name, he caught the scent of someone other that Teo. A scent he was sadly familiar with.

Taking in a deep breath, he filled his lungs and released the air slowly and stepped into the room. Dark ears strained to pick up what was being said while blue eyes were cast over the room to quickly assess the situation. But alas, it would seem he was to late, for the white female had spoke: ‘My freedom was no traded for your pet’. With that one sentence he knew the raccoon was out of the bag.

Although he felt no guilt for what he had done and personally saw no problem with his actions, the Dasa was pretty sure that the albino wouldn’t take the news all too well; he was to kind, caring for everyone and always tried to see the best in them, which was most likely the only reason Teo tolerated a mental case like him.

Flight instincts kicked in and he turned sharply on his heels, looking to make a speedy retreat. As he turned back to face the door, he shot a death glare at the female and his hand reached to his blade. Shoulda killed her the moment I saw her, trouble making whore …

xxx
<style>
.Alaki-table .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:9px;} .Alaki-table-header {font-size:35px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#698787; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 5px;} .Alaki-table p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .Alaki-table b {color:#516566; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .Alaki-table {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9039/tablev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; } .Table-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; } .Alaki-table .Separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bbcdcd; margin:0px auto;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

Enter Alaki... and Teo's temper.

He remained docile as Gemma chided him, correcting him in a way, though he doubted the truth behind her words. She wasn't lying, that much he knew, but Teo also knew his brother better than anyone. If Gemma tried to leave, Giuseppe would throw a fit. One that could end up hurting her. He wasn't about to let that happen. As she spoke, however, the curtain acting as the room's door opened to reveal Alaki, who looked a bit stoney as he entered... then turned right around to leave.

No. Alaki! Anger instantly flooded Teo's veins again and he stormed over, teeth bared and fur on end. He whirled around to block Alaki from exiting, standing straighter than he normally dared around the wolf. How dare you! He started, jabbing at the other boy with a sharp claw. When I asked you to help me keep Carissa safe, I didn't mean for you to go out of your way to put someone else in danger! How could you be so cruel!? His voice was loud for once, a dark growl hinting behind it. Do you have any idea what the fuck Giuseppe does to his god damn toys!? Do you!?

Probably not. The hybrid boy decided to make a point of this. I could've found another home for Carissa, damn it! You didn't have to go and put poor Gemma in danger. What were you thinking!? I didn't want this! His rant ended with a few curses in Italian, followed up with a dark glare as the boy waited for an answer. Well!? Explain yourself!

<style>
</style>[/html]
The whole day was quickly turning into a horrible nightmare, what had started as her only wanting to visit Matteo after he had been nice to her had turned into a stand down between two males over her and with her stuck in the middle of it all. She didn't want this, hadn't wanted this and wished it would just all go away and not be such an ugly issue, she sighed as Alaki gave her a horrid looking glare as he turned to leave. She had been right, anger for her had twisted into anger against her and she knew she would never be safe around Alaki, not that she had ever been safe around him to begin with, nevertheless at the look her lips curled ever so slightly from her teeth to show what she thought of his glare.

As the white coydog stormed past her she sighed again and moved to stand next to the bed, Carissa looking up at her and making a scared chattering noise, she placed a petite hand upon the small creature's head and petted it gently, whispering to the baby raccoon gently,

"It's okay baby, they're just solving out their differences." Within the frightened demeanor of the shaking kid she saw herself deep inside, terrified by the entire situation and wanting to escape. An almost silent whimper came from her mouth, she couldn't escape however as the two arguing males were blocking the only exit
[html]

WC:372+ -Sorry about the hold up m'dears. Muse is playing hide and seek with me ¬.¬

So much for a swifty escape… As the albino moved to block his exit, he lifted his arms and crossed them, his biceps bulging with the movement; an intentional display, to make a point that he could and would move the smaller white one out of the way if he choose to. Still, it was the first time he’d seen the male so worked up and was intrigued, despite the fact that the albino’s anger was completely aimed at him. Blue eyes stared at the other, humour filling them despite how he was trying to take the other seriously. As a clawed finger jabbed into his chest, the amusement fled from him, his anger flaring and his temper raising. Clenching his jaw shut, he tried to calm himself; determined not to loose his temper around the other, for no doubt if he did, someone would get hurt.

Silently, he stood there. Not interrupting, not moving and making no attempt to defend himself; yes, he’d somewhat kidnapped Gemma and he would not deny it, but he saw no wrong in his actions for the whore had brought this upon herself. When the white one asked for an explanation, he simply narrowed his eyes at him. Infact, he made a point to turn from the other and stare at the white female who had swiftly retreated from the main ‘battle ground’. At the very sight of her, his temper spiked and he couldn’t help but wonder how her blood would taste and enjoy his visual image of her corpse; to say he now despised the female would be a understatement.

Turning his attention back to the albino, he looked down upon the male, bringing himself up to his full height. Matteo was no threat to him; he was confident he could handle the smaller wolf; the problem was, could he go through with doing so or would his affection to Teo stop him? Sighing, he allowed his arms to fall to his side. “Best way to win over your brother is booze and whores; I simply provided him with both. Stop throwing a tantrum over such petty things; she more or less asked for this.” His voice held a dethatched, cold edge to it.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

D: Teo's so mean when he's angry!

That didn't help one bit, what Alaki had said. It only fueled that Trovato temper all the more. Fuck you! He cursed, fur bristling all the more. Gemma is no more a whore than I am! Ouch. Do you have any idea what kind of shit Giuseppe does in his 'free time'!? His voice held a new edge to it, sharp and splintered, torn between crying out in frustration and guilt and tearing into the offending wolf. He felt... betrayed.

He took a moment to catch his breath again, then the snarl became a look as cold as ice. He glanced over at Gemma and felt another pang of guilt hit him due to the look in her eyes, the fear both she and Carissa showed off. Of course, it only became more anger and frustration as he turned to look at Alaki again. Cazzo sporco lupo. He mumbled crossly before steeping aside. You'll find a way to fix this before I do. So help me God, if he breaks her... I'll murder you myself. There was that vicious snarl again, his lips curling back to show off pale pink gums and white teeth, eyes blazing and ears pinned back. Get out.

Needless to say, Matteo was pissed. He'd never gotten this angry before and maybe he was over reacting but somehow he suddenly seemed dangerous... far more dangerous than his brother, even. He wasn't some bullshitting lunatic out for attention. He was defending what he saw as his family... and the enemy was suddenly right there in front of him, a traitor. It felt like he'd been shot a dozen times in the chest... and in his anger and confusion, he'd pinned the entire blame on poor Alaki.

<style>
.mt-doubleimg .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mt-doubleimg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:520px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:520px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]
ooc; faaaiilll

This was all her fault, she had caused this all because she had no fucking clue what was acceptable or not in a normal person's mind. The woman sunk slowly down onto the bed as the two men continued to argue and get more angry and upset at each other over her presence and reason for being here. The woman pulled at her ears and fur with shaking hands, pulling long strands of white from her body and cutting into the skin of her over sized ears causing them to bleed. She pulled her knees up to her chest as though hiding herself behind a barrier that might protect her from any attack.

Next to her the racoon baby shivered and huddled closer to her, pressing her small striped body against Gemma's snowy fur. The woman's blue eyes were wide and staring, she wasn't even listening to what they were saying anymore all she knew that the aggressive body posture was increasing all the while as she shivered pathetically on the bed.