I mean no harm
He walked at a regular pace beginning to pant a little. Sweat started to build up underneath his peg-like feet. A slight breeze blew by and sent a shiver tumbling
down his spine. He looked around, expecting someone to come out of nowhere
and ask him about all of the junk that he'd kept to himself for over 2 years. His
clever eyes averted from his feet and from a distance, he could see it: the village.
Finally! He wanted to yell, he had been looking around for this sacred territory for
far too long! His happiness accumulated so much that be could no longer keep it
contained and he shifted into his dainty lupus form,with his tongue hanging out
and his eyes wide open.

As he approached the small village it came to him, he can't just barge into the town without anybody knowing, he had to have a reason. So at that moment
he released one long, high pitched howl for attention to come his way. He
then hollered, "I mean no harm!" He panted and continued, "I need a home!
Please, someone help me out!''
[html]

+3 OOC: welcome! I'm afraid that the town is not within sight of the pack borders so he'd have to trespass, but with the right words and some grovelling he will be forgiven :3

------

Niro was struck in two by the news of his sister... he wanted to go find her but he had a life, and he was sore... sore that she had not come to him when she had been attacked, the man that had on many occasions risked his own life to save her own. did she not trust him any more? He aws back home now, well not in his cave home, but out with Jiva who wanted to be with him that day. The boy was happy curious and ever energetic. Niro was sitting watching him chasing Marahute, who found it quite entertaining to see the wolf pup chasing her. Niro found it rather amusing to, seeing a pup as small as him chasing after a bird that could probably swallow him in one mouthful.

A howl caught Niro’s ears and he stood up. His ears erect... this howl was within pack territory? Or quite close to it. He stood scooping his boy up in one swift movement, and the huntsman was off, to see who was here. Upon seeing him Niro tilted his head, he was a strange looking character to be sure, a sight Niro didn’t see quite often. The pup in his arms was wagging his tail but at the sight of the canine waiting for someone he shrunk into Niro’s arm trying to hide himself.

“Greetings, my name is Niro Takekuro, and you are in the pack of Cour des miracles. I do hope you understand you are tresspassing, our borders are back there a ways.”

Niro said, he was sturn but he didn’t sound too angry, he knew Vigil might put up a more angry tactic, but Niro was one for getting eplanations first. The town was behind him, and either the dog had not smelled the pack borders or what, Niro wanted to make sure that the strange looking man knew they wouldn’t take ia trespasser lightly. Marahute glided to perch on the wolf’s shoulders and gave the little thing a scrutinizing look.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
Lol, at first I thought Marahute was his son then I read Niro's profile...

Mysterious looked up at the two and he smiled, spotting Jiva he thought they're like father and son. He'd always wanted a son but most women couldn't stand his slightly perverted side of him." Hey,I just can't help it, babe!", he'd yell as each female escaped him, wanting their dignity back and sometimes almost their virginity. Father and son... The words replayed faintly in his head. They also meant something more to him. How his father never even knew of him. The thought bothered him a bit and opened up another part of his mind which forced him to imagine. But when it all comes back to it, he wasn't sure what to think of a father-son relationship because it meant so many things to him.

"Hey, I'm looking to join a pack and this one looks like it'd be nice to live in" His head was tilted into an intelligent stare but yet he had already swallowed his pride and showed signs of submission. His ears that folded over were tucked back, he was slightly lying on his back, exposing his belly. "Feel free to take a whiff of me, I won't bite, and like I said, I mean no harm" His mellow sharp pitched voice chimed back in, "What's the little man's name?" he said calmly, smiling towards Jiva.
[html]

OOC: I have a feeling this may become interesting. XD

Niro was not used to this act... he tilted his head a little a frown on his face as it seemed the man didn’t even apologize for being on the pack lands. In fact it was totally disreguarded. Niro frowned, he would possibly need help with this one, but he kept quiet as the man rolled on his back. This was strange behaviour even in Luperci form, but Niro said nothing, looking away. Yes sniffing helped but as they had grown smarter over the years the need for it was now unnecessary. Questions could answered more complexly than when they were just four legged creatures.

“No thanks...so... you wish to join the pack, well we offer great protection and beautiful lands.. but what can you offer the pack in return?”

Niro was still not impressed by the strange dog’s complete ignorance at his trespassing comment. This did not bode well. If things wouldn’t turn he was afraid he would have to call Vigilante. Normally Niro could handle these situations without the king, but he had never encountered someone so... different? He had to keep an open mind. Looking at Jiva when the pup was addressed he couldn’t help but smile.

“This is Jiva and the bird there, she is Marahute. What is your name?”

He asked curiously. Reminding himself others had different customs. He would have to figure out where this small man was from, maybe they were the kind that didn’t want to change? Who knew, but he hoped for the dog’s sake things changed quickly.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
It will Smile

Mysterious looked around and licked his dry lips that cried for something to quench his thirst. He chewed on Niro's question a bit and thought to himself, "What can I do..? Nothing... What can a guy with ADHD have to offer for a place like this?" The thought made his throat tighten a bit. He may have appeared to be clever when it came to problem solving but that's where all the pros on his list stopped. He became easily distracted by almost anything and was always seeing how many buttons he could press before something went wrong. His mind averted from the little reminder of his ADHD and back to what he should say back to Niro. He remembered his older siblings would work as butchers and how'd he help them around with cutting up the tough meats and an idea cane to mind.

"Uhhh... Well in return, I have had some experience with being a butcher in my past. And I've also worked as a tanner, you know, making leather and animal items..." He rolled back to his fours and slowly shifted back into Optime. He looked op at the man who was far taller than him and felt somewhat intimidated. He extended his hand towards him with his eyes squinting in the light and said, "The name's Mysterious. Sorry that I haven't, uh... Introduced myself" For a moment he hesitated, feeling the need to add in one more thing he forgot. He grinned as his eyes went to Jiva and he extended his hand to the small child, "Hello there kind sir I almost forgot" He said in a deeper tone. He may have had a bit of a dirty mind but he was always good with kids and had a soft spot for them.
[html]

Word Count → 222 :: I'll let Vigil know to get you titled up Smile

Niro wasn’t sure he had met anyone stranger, and yet he seemed well enough that he wouldn’t be a hindrance on the pack. They needed more hunters, and he knew many who could work with leather, but this was a refuge more than anything and Niro couldn’t entirely deny the little dog anything. He sighed as he watched the dog man change into luperci form and extended his hand. This was something Niro almost for got, after living so long up here, handshakes were nearly non existant. he was tired of explaining what one was, but he gladly took the hand of the smaller one, noting his own engulfed the newcomers. Come to think of it he’d probably be only a small morsel if I ever decide to eat such a little thing. He thought laughing at himself for such a stupid thing. Jiva’s head popped out but he said nothing, he was still very shy and did not warm up to others that well. Niro thought it might have been due to the little exposure to the world the pup had before Niro started taking him on trips with him.

“It is a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Cour des Miracles.”

He said, still not sure how to take in this strange man at all.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]