The sea clears all
[html]
300+
c:, lets say it's morning

Strel hummed as he held onto the blanket, carrying it draped across an arm. It was a clear day and the redhead had come to it willing that morning. First he had woken Noss beside him, after moving his arm across the tailor's chest to the side. Well, first he had bothered to dress in a jacket and lighter pants before pulling his lover out of bed and away from the comfort of the pillows. Granted, the redhead had also gingerly left the warmth and company of Noss, but it had been easy enough once he had gazed out the window and saw the sun rising before his eyes, already above the tree line. But he shut the curtains as he dressed, eyes still adjusted to the dark, giving the warrior a few more moments of quiet and peace as he performed his typical morning ritual of combing out his hair and donning clothes.

But after he had managed to get Noss up, and fed both of them with something he had caught the night before, Strel pretty much ordered the other man to follow him carrying a basket with a very weak and mild wine, a summer bouquet, and some cooked meat for a makeshift canine picnic. As much as the redhead abhorred the water and swimming, he took the warrior to the coast, where the waves beat against the sand and soothed the weary soul. Maybe here Strel would find it in his heart to be courageous and tell the man he loved him. If not, well it would prove a nice place to simply be with the other man. "Now isn't this nice, Noss?" he asked as they started down a small cliff side toward the sandy beach below, waves crashing inland. The redhead avoided looking out and down, hand on the wall, firmly looking for ridges in case he lost his footing. "Told you it'd be worth it."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
*falls down dead* X.X I imagined while writing this that Noss is not a morning person at all, and that he had the slitted eye look of those anime characters who have low blood pressure too. I lol'd really bad XD (Btw, I know you're gonna have questions as to Noss's random bit at the end, and it's because it did not indeed happen Tongue) ALSO! I'll never get tired of spazzing out over this: I F-ING LOVE YOUR TABLES! XD

Noss didn't know how he got roped into a 'picnic', but he went along with it gladly, happy to at least be with Strel away from the hotel and out of the sewing room. The morning's activities before arriving at the beach were foggy, having much to do with physical feelings more than coherent thought. Warmth. Loss of it. Light sounds of activity, barely disturbing his slumber, followed by the gentle nudging for him to move. While back in the Moon Tribe he had often been roused early, he had by no means ever been enthusiastic to do so, and so he responded with the same groggy compliance as he had done back there. He ate in silence, eyes barely--if even--open, and did as Strel told him with only half-awake rumbles as acknowledgment. He would wake up more once his legs got moving, but until then, he might as well have been walking over hot coals for all he knew.

The sound of the crashing waves and the scent of salt perked up Noss's senses quit a bit, forcing him to notice his exact whereabouts and activities. The fragrance of bottled wine and cooked meat from the basket was quite tempting in itself, but it still took the grey man a bit to piece together his scattered memory of the morning to figure out exactly what was going on. Strel posed a question, and Noss yawned right before he answered; the sudden need to speak required more air, and hence the yawn became more of a need than an expression of his fatigue or lack thereof. In fact, he was quite well-rested. "It is," he answered honestly. Back in the Moon Tribe, they had not been anywhere near the ocean; they had always been inland, deep in the forest and on the grassy knolls, and most of the time there was snow. The few times he had seen the ocean he had not bothered to notice it, and had only just taken to the idea of enjoying it when he had met Ezra none too long ago. With the basket on one arm Noss followed Strel with surefooted steps down the cliff, large paws stable and grasping the rock firmly. He noticed, though, that Strel kept a hand on the rock face like a rail or anchor, which posed the question to Noss if whether Strel was doing it out of a safety reflex or if he was afraid of the height. Both were understandable, but if Strel was unsure of his steps, Noss at least was awake enough to react for it.

The sand below was lukewarm, yet heated from the mid-spring sun. It was grainy and course in Noss's fur, but he didn't find it totally unpleasant. Noss smirked as he looked to Strel, noticing how the sand seemed to blend with the similarly sandy hues of the tailor's coat, although most of the other man was covered by clothes he had, of course, made himself. While Noss would not reject anything the tailor would make, he just could not see himself wearing such constricting clothes. While still cold in Nova Scotia, it was becoming summer, and wearing a lot of clothing would be the death of the warrior in the heat to come. He would have to ask Strel how he bore it. "You also told me that flying otters existed, but I have yet to see those," he said with a smirk as he went a little further and set the basket down a safe way away from the surf and near where it would stay sunny warm. Placing his hands on his hips, he took a good look out to the sea and then turned back to Strel, the smirk softened a little, if only just to make it noticeable for the redhead. "But I think I'll take your word on that one, since you were right about this."

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
I need to make you a fecking awesome one :O

Grinning sheepishly, the man fixed the edges of the homemade blanket, grimacing slightly at the sand that managed to find its way onto the cloth. Noss placed the basket down near it and the redhead rolled his eyes at him and his comment. "When will you learn to believe me more? Honestly, I do know what I'm talking about." Strel huffed a tad as he fixed the hem of his jacket where a loose thread had been, then added, "Well, usually, at least." Still, he rolled his eyes at the joke, and ignored it promptly. Strel was just as stubborn as the other man, and that was that. He was just as opinionated and fierce as the warrior, even though his weapon anyone could yield if they knew how best to use it. "Noss, give me some credit." He was starting to feel the breeze a bit more strongly and longed to use the warrior's body heat to stave off the light chills that could follow from being so close to a still freezing sea.

The tailor closed the very short distance between them, and took the warrior's hand and pulled. Strel was definitely the weaker of them both but that did not matter an inch when the redhead wanted his way with a surety. "Come on, we came here for a breakfast and that is what we're going to have, even if you don't want to get sand in your tail fur," he ordered, dragging Noss down to the blanket. He leaned out to grab the basket, opening himself up to whatever perverted thing the man wanted to do. Not that he did not think about that, of course. But the basket did end up beside them and the redhead opened it up. "Really now, doesn't this feel nice? Nothing wrong with something lacking the power thrusting you seem to enjoy..," he said smirking lightly, since he had not protested much himself.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! D: (Btw, I think I forgot to mention this: Noss brought home whiskey and pinot noir as gifts for Strel Tongue)

Strel had begun to fidget, and while Noss found it entirely endearing--such an odd term coming from the warrior, one might add--he also knew it could mean one of a few things; nervousness, embarrassment, or awkwardness. He was betting on the second, but...meh; he wasn't gonna think too deeply into something as trivial as fidgeting. No, he'd rather do the very uncharacteristic thing and notice the scenery (or, more specifically, how Strel went along with the scenery). Perhaps spending so much time with the tailor had begun to rub off the mindset of color coordination? Wouldn't that be swell? Middle of a fight, and I'd be saying "That sword compliments your pelt great!" But once more; he didn't pay it as much mind as he seemed to have. Nope; he was just merely enjoying himself.

"I'll give you some more when I see the otter," he reiterated, sitting down with Strel as he was literally tugged to do so. To him, the breeze was great; the thick coat of winter had yet to entirely shed from the warrior that hailed from a snowy climate, and he would have to endure quite a few hot days before it even came close to short enough for the summer. But he couldn't change his genes, so a few days like burning ovens it would be. On the subject of sand... He had been to the beach much more recently (considering that he now lived right on its edge...) and he knew one thing for certain; sand in fur equals pain-in-the-ass. But he couldn't just up and complain about that, could he? It would be too soft--too whiney--and he had not been raised as such. So, sucking it up would have to do. But when Strel leaned over, it turned out that Noss didn't have to suck anything up; he was too distracted by the view that Strel afforded him. Quirking an eyebrow upward, Noss let a smirk tug at the corner of his mouth as he promptly smacked Strel on the butt. He had to admit, he had never actually spanked someone, but it was just oh so tempting and appropriate at that moment that he couldn't help it. When Strel noticed, Noss just turned his head upwards and put on an innocent face as if nothing had happened. Of course, the redhead's next comment made the smirk return full blast. "If I don't recall, you seem to like it just as much," Noss said with a feigned wink. "And I've never heard you complain either." Reaching into the basket he pulled out a bottle of the wine and...well, he had a problem there; he didn't know how to properly open the thing. Break the neck? But then wine would get everywhere. He knew he had to uncork it somehow, but... ....I've watched Strel do this plenty, so why can't I remember!? How embarrassing... "Strel, I know you love wine, and I'm fine with that. But did the drink you love have to use corks...?"

[/html]
[html]
300+
It wiiiill happen

Strel did not react initially when he felt the hand smack his rear. But the moment he sat back onto it, he turned to eye the man that had done it with a dirty glare. "Oh don't be pulling that innocent stuff on me, Noss, I know I'm not haunted by an ass-slapping ghost," he growled lightly, quirky half smile on his face. "I'm onto you, mister," he added as the man changed the topic. Well, more like elaborated on the topic. Strel rolled his eyes at that, choosing not to give an answer. Of course he enjoyed it. What was there not to enjoy? It was a lovely moment between two people who cared about each other and their bodies. The redhead, quite frankly, loved those moments when the two of them lost their intelligence and lost themselves in each others' arms. It was rather nice to fall onto of Noss and.. that thought was dangerous, especially when the redhead wanted to keep the moment clean. Okay, clean enough.

Bottles were hard to open, and Strel had to give Noss props for trying. He himself had a hard time at the beginning opening bottles, but he had never really done so before and no one showed him how. The redheaded man chuckled as he gently pulled the bottle out of his lover's grip. Fumbling inside the picnic basket, he pulled out a corkscrew. The metal was still lacking rust, though the handle was a little bit worn; Strel had found it had been chewed when the humans still lived, most likely by a teething young pup. He twisted the screw into the cork all the way and then pulled it out with a satisfactory pop. "Yep. And I usually just use my claws. Like I just rock the cork back and forth in the neck while I pull; takes a bit longer but works just fine. I figured we could be fancy today." Strel chuckled as he took Noss's hand and put the bottle into his palm. "There you are, darlin'."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I was feeling bold in this post, so excuse Noss's sudden move >_> Whatever Strel does, Noss'll probably just laugh >///< And yes; he is a jerk -_- And I've always wanted to write that scene >_< And why am I explaining this...? o.0

"Now that'd be interesting," Noss commented nonchalantly, matching Strel's facial expression for part vindication and half play. "I should like to make friends with this ghost." He noticed how Strel did not respond to his commentary, but accepted it for what it was. Strel had many reactions to all situations, but normally when Strel didn't speak he either didn't deign to, he thought the answer obvious, or he was embarrassing. All other times, the silver whip of his tongue would fly through the air. "And actually, you're a little to the side, if I had to place coordinates on you." Oh yes; he loved being a menace.

With begrudging compliance he gave the bottle over to Strel, his pride smarting, but still miraculously intact. He could've been cute and just broken the neck of the bottle on a nearby rock, but that would've wasted some of the drink and incurred Strel's wrath. And there was a large difference between 'being cute' and 'getting oneself mauled.' However, his pride was further bashed when he saw how easily Strel opened the bottle with a tool, which mayhap a less strength-focused wolf might've thought of first. Very easily it can be asked: How badly can pride really be hurt by a bottle? Oh, the melodramatics of a warrior... Rolling his eyes, Noss wiggled his fingers in a wave motion, letting his claws click together for emphasis as he contemplated trying to do as Strel said. He'd likely get the cork stuck on one, or end up pushing the cork in further. Now that'd be more interesting than the ass-slapping ghost! On the bright side, he'd have a portable drink source and method of transportation that required little-to-no thought. "Fancy-shmancy," Noss grumbled, although there was a bit of a smile as he was handed the alcohol. Since living with Strel, the warrior had been more open and exposed to the stuff, whereas before he had barely even heard of it. He found he had a fair tolerance for it, but it also depended on the strength of the brand--not that he was an epicurean or anything. "Drink gets from point A to point B. And sometimes," Noss said with a bit of a grin, taking a generous swig and cupping the back of Strel's head for a kiss. Opening his mouth a little, he let Strel taste the wine, pulling back and licking his lips once he had heard Strel swallow. "Point C."

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
you have no idea how ridic this is that with this post, Strel will be caught up and I still need like.. 6+posts with him this month.

Strel rolled his eyes at this lover, wondering when the snarky comments would stop. But, to be honest, he did not really care; that was why he kept the man around, for the bantering conversation. The good lays were not a bad thing either. The redhead thoroughly enjoyed this man, and it was nice to be able to watch the waves, do something lame and cheesy with him, and just share some quiet time. It was a little less than quiet but that was beyond the point. They were spending nonsexual time together and it was nice. Right? "Well, if you don't watch it, I will be 'onto' you, and you won't like it this time," he countered, raising a brow at the man. He would find a way to make it less pleasant and far more discomforting than it was behind closed doors. Strel was positive the man would not like whatever he came up.

It was nice that he had gotten Noss into the drink, though he would never go out searching for it. If it was offered, he would take it, though he watched himself far better than the redhead ever had. And probably ever would. Drink was his vice and it was a vice he embraced. Why run from it? It was good, maybe not for his health, but it was good. But when the other man managed to grab the back of his head and force a kiss, transferring some of the drink into his own mouth. Just because the redhead did unspeakable things to Noss did not mean he was okay with this. He almost sputtered the stuff out, but swallowed on principle. Wiping at stray drops on his lips, the redhead glared at the other male. "Noss!" he said, rather loudly and agitated, as he playfully smacked the man's shoulder. "I did not say you could do that!"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Noss needs many many posts @_@ He should start courting Strel a.s.a.p. :< Also: I blame Glee for giving me the Tinkerbell bit -w-

Noss chuckled deep in his chest and let the man be, looking back out to the sea and letting the scent of salt mist his nose and pelt. He was a winter wolf--he shouldn't be enjoying the ocean so thoroughly. Back home, if you swam in winter, it was death if you didn't get to a fire quick. Noss had gone swimming plenty in the summer months, even if the water was still chilled, but that had been mostly for practicality.

Noss could not help but laugh uproariously at the expression that Strel displayed. In all honesty, he would've laughed harder had Strel actually spurted the stuff out, but this was good, too. On the other hand, Noss soon felt the full wrath of Strel's glare, as was the consequence. Proud warrior or no, Strel's glare could kill. And to add to the reprimand, Strel gave him a good ol' smack. Standing up and brushing some stray sand from his legs, Noss walked a few paces to the ocean and let the waves wash over his feet. Looking back at Strel, he gave a broad smile, both for the man he loved and for the feel of how the tide pulled at his toes--such a simple pleasure he had never indulged in fully. It was so rare that Noss let himself be so loose and carefree, but Strel seemed to have that effect on him. Which was why, he supposed, Ralla was so approving. "You didn't say I couldn't either, but that's splitting hairs." Oh yes; he could be snarky for as long as he wanted. Noss was like Tinkerbell; instead of applause, he needed banter to live. As another wave coaxed sand to cover his paws, forcing him to pull his feet from the sand-pits they had been entrapped in, Noss decided that since it seemed as if the water was decent enough, he would go a bit further in. "You swim?" he called back, the water now immersing half of his calves. He asked to try to be considerate--how rare--and because he knew that not every canine was a water-loving one. Should it turn out Strel didn't, Noss would shrug it off easy and go back. He only asked because...well...call it the man's idiocy, but he just liked doing things with Strel. ...He really needed to stop berating himself; he had already admitted to himself and Strel and probably anyone who asked that he loved the red-headed man, so he had to stop thinking it was wrong to have mushy thoughts. He'd already had that inner conflict.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]