I've got a dream~!
[html]

WC: 631. I hope you're not sick of Disney tunes and tildes. You will be >Big Grin

Spring was in the air, and the day couldn't have been a more joyful one. The sun was full and bright in the sky, which seemed painted on with soft, fluffy clouds complimenting the heavenly scene. Down below, on earth, the beautiful day found a brightly-colored figure that practically danced among the grass. The elegant, soft-moving form of white drifted like the clouds in the sky, among the leafy forest. A light tune carried the dainty figure onwards among the foliage, occasionally stopping to pick up a flower or three. With small, careful cream-hued fingers that could only belong to a female, the newly picked flowers were placed into her rich mahogany hair; placed up high on her head with other florets and robin-blue ribbons. Though the girl had no reflection to stare into, a cheerful sound of approval escaped her lips, before she continued on, beginning to sing aloud once more.

Never had the female imagined she'd be so far from home, exploring new lands. As Giselle meandered through the forest, her curly hair bounced as much as each step that she took. She twirled as she sang a song, hearing the birds chirp in response. Her attire seemed only fitting to the girl - a bright blue dress, one she had made herself, matching her sparkling powder-blue eyes and bringing out the white and cream hues of her fur. Strapped to her waist and back were all of the things that she owned, everything taken with her upon leaving the cottage she grew up in. However, neither the trip nor the trinkets she carried seemed to weigh Giselle's spirits down. The song she sang carried with her as her delicate frame came upon the edges of a beach, grass replacing sand in an instant.

Bright eyes became brighter as the young girl took in the scenery. "Oh, Tux, isn't this place beautiful?" Her voice was light, airy, and full of enthusiasm, regarding her traveling companion as she clasped both of her hands to her lips. The creature in question poked its light-chocolate colored head out from the female's satchel, and squeaked. Its wriggling form jumped out of the leather bag and climbed up the white female, snaking around her neck and craning his head to get a better view around. Giselle found a giggle escape her, but she stayed put, craning her eyes to look at the stoat who scanned the beach.

"Well?" She asked, knowing that the stoat was a much better scout than she. Tux's voice squeaked right back at her, indicating the coast was clear, and Giselle fully understood him. The white girl wasn't sure where she'd be without her dearest friend. All of a sudden, Giselle leaped from the line of trees and onto the golden sand with an over-exuberance, twirling her body around as her flung her arms out and up to the sky. Giselle found her voice again, picking up where she left off, the waves of the open ocean adding to her tune

"Just smell the grass! The dirt! Just like I dreamed they'd be~! o/`
Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me! o/`
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free! o/`"

It was as if the female had forgotten where she was, lost in song as she let her body dance around the sand. She sang not only to herself, but to the world, expressing - for the first time - her freedom to explore.

"I could go running, and dancing, and leaping, and bounding.. hair flying, heart pounding and splashing and reeling and finally feeling.. o/`
Now's when my life beeegiiiinnnsss! o/`"

As she belted out to the world, she paused near the shore, waves crashing as if on cue for her final words.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#c891a8; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I will never be sick of Disney 8D

The gloom of mourning that had wrapped up the Consul for so long was finally lifting. Each day that passed since she had had her last dream about Denali she was seeming more and more like her old self. Savina knew that the pain of her son's loss would never fully leave her, but it was time to focus on other things. Still, there was one more thing she wanted to do before completely turning her mind away from her child's demise. The mother was not going to leave his grave an unmarked one. The past days had been spent devising a tombstone for her boy. She had found a stone that was not too thick or too heavy for her to carry and then she had worked on carving the inscription into it. It had taken some time and the matron's hands were sore from the effort, but it was worth it. That morning she hefted the stone in her arms and set out towards where she had buried Denali's mask.

It had taken her longer to reach the place than it usually would have; the tombstone was not too heavy, but she had needed to take a couple breaks on her walk down near the beach. When she reached the spot she felt the emotion well up in her chest and the woman quickly wiped away the tears that had formed in her eyes. Savina set the stone down and then carefully dug a trench to place it in. Her arms felt quite weak by the time the setting was dug and she moved the grave marker into place, but at the same time a sense of contentment settled over the grieved mother. Now she felt her son's spirit really could be at rest.

There wasn't long for her to be at peace with her thoughts as a sudden singing broke through the quiet Dreaming air. Perplexed, the Marino fey stood, brows knit together. That voice was completely unfamiliar to her. The Consul walked onto the beach and caught sight of a young wolfess dancing about and singing as if nothing else in the world mattered. The raven beauty had never seen anything like this before and was properly dumbfounded as she stared open-mouthed at the other lupine.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 330. XD!

As her song came to a close, the ocean waves drifting behind her, it looked as if nothing could bring the woman out of her reverie. That was.. until Tux squealed loudly into her ear, frantically pointing a paw out towards a black shadow that emerged on the beach. 'Giselle, look out! Look out!' She heard, loud and clear. The female opened her eyes, that she didn't even know she had closed, and saw someone else staring at her from a ways away. She stood frozen, lips formed into a small 'o', with arms still splayed outwards as she finished the last string of her chorus. Steadily, her eyes grew wider in her face.

And then, it was as if her emotions went from white to black. Giselle's happy face took on a look of fear - not from being discovered mid-song - but frightened of the black stranger. As her papa had read to her in books, black was the symbol of pure evil, and a shiver crawled up the spine of the white-furred female. Quickly, the young girl whipped out her only protection - a black frying pan with which she used to cook. It doubled as a weapon, however, or at the very least a scare tactic.

Diving behind a rock, the girl's companion leaped off of her neck and poked its head around the rock to keep its eye on the stranger. Though as dangerous as Tux tried to be, it never worked. The girl, mimicking her little companion, looked up just above the surface of the boulder she hid behind. Arms raised above her head, she showed the black stranger in the distance the weapon she carried. "W-who are you? Stay back!" She warned, though her bubbly voice was shaky. The girl was oblivious to the fact that she had come upon claimed lands, nor did she care at that very moment. Fear was written on her expressive face, powder-blue eyes never leaving the figure.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Frying pannnnn

Savina's mind could truly not comprehend the sight before her. Usually if she found some outsider traipsing upon their lands she would have quickly made sure they discovered the error of their ways, but this...this was so odd. People going around dancing and singing were hardly a common sight and she could not connect the fact that a stranger with trespassing with the image before her. There was some kind of weasel draped around the girl's neck that seemed to take notice of the ebony leader and quickly chittered a warning to it's songbird companion. It was only then that the pale girl took note of her presence and seemed just as surprised to see the foreign woman as Savina was to see the strange fey. Rapidly her surprised melded into strong fear that hit the Consul's senses like a stone. The girl whipped out some kind of...instrument before diving behind a boulder for shelter.

Two sets of eyes peered warily at her from behind the large rock. The strange femme shakily asked who the Marino was and ordered her to stay back. The utterly confused expression on the Consul's face shift to an exasperated frown as arms crossed over her chest. "I believe I should be the one asking questions, seeing as you're dancing around on my land." Was the young wolf really so clueless as she looked? "You don't have to act so afraid. Even if you are trespassing I'm not going to hurt you." Attacking someone so naive would just be downright mean-spirited, even if they were in the wrong. "I'm Savina Marino, the leader of this pack, Crimson Dreams. Who are you?" accented tones questioned somewhat sharply.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
---
[/html]
[html]

Rofl, I feel my brain cells depleting with every post :3 / WC: 301

Giselle had never been informed by her papa, as much time as she spent with him, the dangers of the outside world. If the stranger before her attacked, the young girl would be defenseless. She simply embodied the damsel in distress that was written in her fairy tales, which was among her possessions. What surprised the white and cream colored female, however, was the response she received. Giselle's free hand flew up to her lips, innocently staring back at the black female.

"Oh!" She blurted, her head now fully appearing behind the rock. Tux's body, which seemed to move like water, was instantly upon the boulder, squeaking back in protest after the stranger spoke. Elle's attention went to her companion, as she lowered her weapon and rose to pick up the stoat. "Now, Tux. Manners~" Her voice cooed to her friend, who seemed to look disapprovingly from one wolf to another, but remained silent.

Slowly, the female moved away from her hiding spot, yet she still held the cooking utensil in her hand. Her nervousness was still apparent even as she took a couple of steps forward, looking towards the sand as the color of embarrassment flushed her cheeks. A curtsy was given in the direction of the other. "I-I'm very sorry. I.. I had no idea." The young girl's emotions seemed to change instantly from one to another, one moment looking as if her eyes would fill to the brim with tears; and the next a wide, innocent smile. "Oh, but you have a very lovely name. I'm Giselle. Giselle Fantasia." Introducing herself, Tux climbed on the woman's arm, once again draping himself about her neck. "And this brave little fellow is Tux." A light laugh seemed to melt away her anxiousness, stroking her companion's neck with a single finger.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

So many emotions!

The Consul was thankful when the blue eyed girl seemed to come to her senses and stopped hiding behind the boulder like a frightened bunny. It was true, the Marino woman had the potential to be quite the deadly force, but this was hardly the occasion that such things came out in her. Was she irritated? Yes, but anger had no hold on her. The little weasel did not appear to be so quickly convinced as he chattered angrily at his mistress. The slim fey spoke reassuringly to the small creature, but those beady little eyes still shot mistrust at the Italian woman. Savina was not worried about the feelings of the little thing though, her attention solely focused on the red haired girl.

Embarrassment clearly painted the young wolf now as she stepped closer and offered a little bow to the Consul, apologizing for her trespass. The mother in Savina could not help but soften, for she could pick things out about this youth that reminded her very much of some of her own daughters. There was Cambria's fragility, Parker's innocence, even the coloring of the other reminded the woman of Amata aside from her fiery hair. "You're forgiven, but you should be more careful. If you had done that elsewhere you very well might have had to use that," she said nodding towards the metal pan.

This girl's moods seemed to change like ripples in a pool of water, for she was suddenly quite happy and cheerful again. It was almost baffling to keep up with such quick and constant changes; Savina's own emotions scrambling to find the proper responses. "I...uh, thank you," she said, suddenly feeling self conscious. "It's nice to meet you Giselle, and you too Tux." Savina was not completely unused to pets, her own daughter kept a mourning dove as a companion. "So what is it that you're doing out here all by yourself?" There was no pack scent that clung to Giselle's fur and she seemed far too sheltered to be out on her own.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

+3. Brain.. dead tonight..

The sunlight kissed the girl and the bright colors that she wore, and only served to light up her face as Giselle looked at the other. She brought both her hands together, clasped in the very middle of her as she took yet a few more steps towards the black female. There was slight confusion in her powdered eyes, as if struggling to gather an understanding. All that Giselle had read about black creatures resembled evil, and how wicked the dark-colored beasts were. It occurred to the girl, then, that the woman before her was a leader - a queen. In all of her stories, queens were regal and beautiful, but never had she heard of a dark, wicked queen other than the one that cast both her and her papa out of their kingdom.

But the beautiful woman before her seemed anything but dangerous. It couldn't have been the same queen. One ear flicked atop her mahogany hair, the confusion on her face turning into a dream-like stare as she listened to the soft-flowing words of the other. "Yes, well, papa always told me to be careful." And it was true. So much so that Giselle couldn't go very far from her cottage without her papa. But now.. he was gone.

Sadness overcame her again, as she young girl still stared down at the sand. It was as if a force had pushed her down, then, as she sat helplessly onto the boulder. "Oh, I shouldn't have left.." Giselle stammered under her breath as she dropped the pan on the ground next to her, watching it sink into the sand. She dropped her hands into her lap, glancing up at Savina. "With my papa gone, I only have myself to take care of.." Perky ears lowered, pushing a strand of hair away from her face as it fell forward.

"I've traveled so far, and I've nowhere to go." She sighed at the end of these words, remembering the cottage and the memories she left behind. "Oh.. but, you've shown me so much kindness, Savina," Giselle interjected, never forgetting her manners as she peered up at the woman. "And your lands are very lovely. What is it like to live here?" Her question was innocent, and inquiring. Giselle had no knowledge of the lands beyond the forest she knew, and of the grand and magical kingdoms she read in her books. Though she saw no kingdom surrounding her, Giselle could only dream of what lands that Savina reigned over.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Giselle's face and eyes were so expressive that Savina could nearly read her like a book. She seemed awfully confused about something, but what the Consul could not guess. It did not even occur to her for a moment that the pale girl had equated someone's color of coat with what the person was inside. Such notions would only have been understandable in a very young pup and certainly not in someone as old as the odd little flower that stood before the Italian now. "Good advice, that any parent would give." The world was often a cruel place, a lesson that had been retaught to the Marino matron in such a harsh way. The mention of Giselle's father parted Savina's lips, about the question the whereabouts of the man, but the sadness that suddenly descended over the girl answered those questions effectively and the elder fey held her tongue.

She may not have been a pup, but she was young to have already lost her parents. The fact that no mother was mentioned made Savina believe that she must have been out of the picture for some time. "I am sorry to hear of your loss. Losing those we love is always very difficult to cope with," the sable wolfess responded sympathetically. It did not get easier with age, nor with how many times you might have experienced such loss in the past. It was a chunk of your heart ripped out, never to fully heal or return.

All the Marino's worries were confirmed when Giselle stated that she had come a long ways, but yet had no place to call her own. It was amazing that she had made it this far without coming to some kind of harm, considering the devious creatures that lurked out in the open lands. Savina's mind unwillingly flashed to an image of the she-devil that had taken her son's life, a short flash of heated anger rising in her blood before dissipating as quickly as it came. Giselle spoke of the Consul's kindness and the woman was surprised to hear it, not thinking she had done anything particularly generous for the girl as of yet. "I suppose my opinion is a bit biased, but Crimson Dreams is a lovely place. We're all a big family here and look after one another." Looking over the sad, lost girl, Savina added, "If you have nowhere to go, perhaps you would like to live here?" Strange as Giselle was, the woman's mothering instinct was strong and she could not help but worry for her welfare.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

+5. Smoooooth~

There was sympathy in the black queen's voice, which Giselle was able to pick up on quickly. Giselle only returned a sad smile. Little did the young girl know of the deeds that caused her papa and his little princess to live such a secluded life, without a mother. Elle was young, but she had to grow up faster than intended when her papa fell ill, and she had to take care of him. Though despite her very sheltered life, a part of her craved company - a certain hole in her heart that needed to be filled.

And then as Savina spoke again, the pure-colored wolf rested her chin on her hands, leaning forward daintily to listen to the woman's opinion of her own kingdom. Had the black female lied to the young girl, she still would have believed every word. For, in Giselle's mind, the woman was kind despite her black fur (which looked more like a soft sable instead of beastly black with each passing moment), and showing so much as a smile meant the world to the white female. It was Giselle's way of trusting people too easily, but she knew no other form of interaction. Savina was the first stranger Giselle had met, and though she was warned to be careful, the young girl put her faith even in complete strangers.

Elle hardly noticed as Tux moved once more, this time curling into her lap, in between her elbows which rested on her knees. Even engrossed in thought, Giselle's bright eyes fogged over dreamily, and it took her a moment after Savina asked the young girl a question to snap out of it. Shaking her head once, she glanced down at Tux, who nodded vigorously up at her. "Oh, that would be lovely!" The dainty girl then jumped up from the boulder, sending her unprepared companion face-first in the sand. She clapped her hands together excitedly, hair bouncing in the movement.

Never had the young girl had a family before - not really, anyways. Though she loved her papa dearly, and still did though he was gone from this world, Elle hungered to see the world and its inhabitants beyond a mile from her cottage. Now she was getting that chance, and it thrilled the young wolf to the point where she dared step right up to the black female and give her a quick hug. But her excitement could not keep Giselle still, breaking the swift embrace to head back for her frying pan. As she knelt down to pick up the black object and her bold companion, a song burst from her very heart, spinning around to face Savina.

"I promise that you won't regret iiiit~ o/`
I can cook and clean, or even dance and sing. o/`
Don't know much - but I've got books aplenty, o/`
That teach about true love, and princes of nobility. o/`
But my greatest love is the great outdooooors~ o/`
I can do so many things, I could never do before.. o/`
Now that my life can... begiiiiin~ o/`"

With each line sung, Giselle's voice became softer. The last note was drawn out as she brought her stoat to eye level and lightly pressed her nose against his. "Oh, Tux, we're home~" Her voice filled with emotion, she gracefully made her way over to Savina, dress flowing behind her with each step. Her head filled with dreams and hopes, however, Elle had misjudged her step as her foot stumbled over a small rock, which sent her stumbling. "Ahh-oh!!" Her own squeal and that of the creature's mingled, the young female unable to catch herself nor keep a hold on the stoat. In the motion, her body fell with a thud into the soft sand, and the stoat flew forwards and hit the ground at Savina's feet. Smooth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait lovey! <3 Oh man, during that first paragraph I was so tempted to say she had a soft spot in her heart for "cripples, bastards, and broken things" XD Oh GoT

As she looked at the girl who was all alone in the world, save her one little friend, Savina's heart could not help but go out to her. The woman had always had a soft spot in her heart for orphans especially after she had taken in Denali and adopted him fully into her brood. Giselle was no little pup, even for how innocent and naive she was. The mother held no notions of trying to adopt the girl, but she easily recognized that the bubbly loner needed a home, a safety net. The rose-colored glasses she wore would only serve to put her in danger if she stayed out on her own. It was that dreamy look that entered her eyes as Savina described Crimson Dreams that sealed the deal as far as the Consul was concerned. Any other pack would likely eat her alive. Even if the leader thought Giselle an odd little duckling, at least here no one would try to break what she was. Here, she would be safe.

It seemed to take the fantasizing fey a moment to register what had been offered, but when she came to she was quick to accept; even her little companion seemed excited at the notion. Just like that Giselle was up on her feet again—to the misfortune of her little weasel—her blue eyes seeming to sparkle with the prospect of her new home and future. A thousand images seemed to pass behind those orbs in a few seconds and then Savina suddenly found herself wrapped in a quick hug. The Marino smiled in a motherly way, briefly patting Giselle's back before she broke the embrace and went to retrieve her pan and her little friend. Then another impromptu song filled the air of the beach and the leader's expression once more became that of surprised confusion. If this was going to happen a lot, would she ever get used to it? Only time would tell, she guessed. At least this song told her what Giselle could do to assist the pack.

The girl began to walked her way back over to Savina, but with her head stuck in the clouds she wasn't paying enough attention to her feet and dramatically tripped and fell into the sand with a muffled thud. The Italian woman quickly put a hand over her mouth to stifle the laugh that threatened to burst forth from the humor of the situation; that would be horribly rude of her to laugh at the poor girl. She gathered her composure back before walking forward to help the pale wolfess back to her feet. "Are you alright Giselle? You'll have to be more careful from here on in; the hard ground is not quite so forgiving as the sand." If she fell like that on their way up to the manor she could risk breaking a bone.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

Ahahaa, god I love that show. XD. And this is short, but I had no idea what else to put. Aaaand this is my last post for this thread~ <3 265 words.

Tripping over herself was not new to Giselle - in fact, it was part of an every day routine. It was a wonder how she ever survived on her own for the past few moons since her father's passing, but now Giselle didn't have to worry about that anymore. She had a knew home, protected by a woman who seemed as kind and gentle as she was strong and fierce.

The pale girl accepted Savina's offer as she slipped her hand into the black one's, being lifted up from the ground. Brushing herself off of the golden sand, there was no real trace of embarrassment marking her face; only a genuine smile. It did not matter if she was clumsy, the fact that she had a knew home and would know the world outside a small cottage overwhelmed the blue-eyed girl. "Yes, I'm fine," she said, finally finding her voice.

At their feet, Tux felt it best to walk on the ground from there on out, looking up at Giselle with a slight scowl. He didn't care for being dropped one too many times. Glancing down at him, she giggled, her face softening to an apology without having to speak to her companion. Lifting her head back up, a glistening film covered her eyes, glittering in the sunlight above. The young girl brushed a strand of hair away from her face, her face glowing with happiness. "Thank you." The words were not only in part to being assisted, but for everything the black woman before her had given her. It was a dream come true.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]