J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

OOC: okay, I need Krystalle and Iliya to post before a member or leader comes to see to them. I sorta want this to be kinda quick-like but you know if it goes slow it does so. whatever. I just want everyone to be retitled in a decent amount of time and whatnot. There's some pp of Krystalle and everyone to get them to the borders and whatnot. I hope you both don't mind if you do then I can change it. WC:863

Character Name: Mars Bartholomew Russo

Character Birthdate: December 26, 2007
Species: 52% Alaskan Husky and 48% Wolf
Is your character a Luperci?: yes
Other 'Souls Characters: Cotl and Panda
Are you joining a pack?: DdM

It all had been a hassle, getting their shit together and then having to help get Adrian and Iliya's shit together for the big move as well. Apparently, if Mars did not feel safe there, neither did Adrian with Iliya, Mars' younger brother from Russia. Iliya even had Rurik's middle name, his blue eyes. It was rather weird that iliya would just appear out of nowhere like that, but since Krystalle had been able to see physically that Mars was not going insane, there was no reason for Mars to leave his little brother and guardian in an unsafe place for them both. Plus, traveling in a bigger group, with two males and a pregnant female and a young pup would be a lot easier he figured. There was enough heads to be alert at all angles and Mars believed that he and Adrian would be able to fend off anything that they needed to without much or a problem.

The majority of the morning was packing things on the horses and getting them ready for a trek as well as catching Axel and getting a rope on him and tie him to Vox so that he wouldn't wander off. Vox had looked at Mars with a confused look, as did Axel for they had been wondering of why the two Luperci were moving things around for a long time now. Vox knew what it looked like to move, but it often didn't hit him until later when they were in a new land completely or they were too far from home to be going back anytime soon. Vox was loaded up to where it would hurt Vox for mars to ride on him, so he had taken some of Krystalle's things and put them on vox's back as well, so Krysty would be able to ride Senorita. The last thing that Mars needed was for Krystalle to go into labor because he made her walk too far, that and he was sure that she would get exhausted and have to stop more so if she walked rather than taking a slow, nicely paced ride on her horse while him, Adrian and Iliya walked along with Axel and Vox.

So before they had left the pack, Mars made sure to mention to Skye that they had not felt safe within the packlands, that it was not her fault, but Shawchert's. For one; letting everyone know that their pack was weak by failing to rid themselves of a problem in a timely manner before others got hurt, and two for abandoning his pack without any word of him wanting to leave or having to leave on official business. He just abandoned them, which meant that he was not only a bad leader, but a bad husband, a bad father, probably scared of commitment responsibility. Mars wouldn't be like Shawchert. He refused to be like Shawchert. He refused to also be like his father. He would protect the ones he 'cared' for with his life. Even if it meant dying for them. He would be willing to give his life for the ones he loved, the ones who loved him. Even if he really didn't feel 'love' for them that was not superficial or forced upon himself by himself. It wasn't that he hated everyone that was around him, he just failed at admitting to himself that he he did love these others which was why he thought about the safety of them all. Why would he even think about their and their wellfare if he did not love them? Exactly. He just failed to realize this topic of interest. He'd rather just show affection just because that was what he knew how to do.

So they all traveled on, spare conversation between the two Russians and the two Americans had formed, been launched into the air and taken in by the ears of the company that was thee besides the Russo man. The thing that was the best about it all was that the pack they were moving to was not too far away from D'Arte. It was, however a bigger pack with more 'security' that Cercatori d'Arte had offered. It'd been a few hours that they had been walking, stopping and resting for when they needed to. When they had come upon the smelly borders of Dahlia de Mai, Mars noticed a big change in the scent. It had a different base to it than it did when he had met Larkspur. Mars grew weary immediately, his paranoia flaring up ever so slightly. He kept it under wraps though, since he was supposed to be the leader of this small family he had come with. He had his shades covering his eyes so that his company would not be able to see his eyes, and to block the sun from his eyes as well. His posture and aura read that he was calm, because this was what he was aiming for. If anything, he was almost too calm. He moved towards the borders, but dared not to cross them. Instead, he rose his head to the sky and howled for a pack member or leader.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

A crappy post. Not sure if you want us to include the joining information anymore, now that we have the new joining policies. Just tell me and I'll add it in! <3

She was quiet as they made the journey from Cercatori to the unknown pack toward the north. Though she had expected to leave, and though she followed Mars without question, she found the presence of the boy and his guardian to be distasteful. Pale pink eyes remained fixed on the back of her gentle mare as the sound of hoof beats kept her attention on the move. For a moment, she felt guilty for making Senorita carry her extra weight as well as the possessions that she had loaded onto her; the horse was used to carrying possessions alongside her Luperci rider, but the added mass of the pregnancy was sure to have distorted the once-comfortable feel of the horse's friend on her back. A white-tipped hand patted the neck of the mare gently, as if to reassure her that she was doing well.

The scent of the new borders caused the Horzana woman to wrinkle her nose; it was far different from the artists' pack in the south. With a sigh, as Mars called into the depths of the territory, the pregnant woman slid from her mount, a handle resting against her distended stomach with a faint grimace. "This it, mi querido?" she asked, voice soft as she neared him. There were faint traces of concern in the words; it seemed to the tan-and-white Latin female that she'd made things difficult for the Russo.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freebie3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#02c26b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie3 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 23px 10px 22px;margin:0px;}
.freebie3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #012315;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie3.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:170px;background-color:#015b22;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#000c06;}
</style>

Same as above; if I need to add in the joining info lemme know. c:

Everything had gone so quickly. The meeting between Adrian and Mars went smoothly enough, and his decision to move Iliya and himself with the other Russo and his lady came very easily and without hesitation. He didn't know Krystalle but soon he'd make the effort to become proper friends with her so it wasn't like two complete strangers just followed them along with their move. Part of him could sense a bit of a bad vibe, but he stayed politely quiet the majority of the time and managed to keep the hyper little Russo boy under control. A lot of the time, he was content to be carried by Adrian, and every now and then the blonde optime would let him down to run around on his own.

He didn't know the pack they were going to, but he trusted it'd be a good pack. He remained somewhat aloof and much like a hermit during his time at Cercatori, so the move didn't make too much of a difference. It's not like he had bonded to the place. He trusted Mars as well, even though he didn't really know him that well. He hoped soon he'd be close friends with the grayscale and brown man, and hoped he and Iliya got along very well.

Once they arrived, Adrian picked up his young ward and placed him against his chest, encouraging the little Russian to calm himself. He still remained quiet, but was ready to speak when a leader came to question them. He felt just a tad bit nervous. The whole move had him just a little on edge; assuming they were accepted, he'd quickly make himself at home and then make plans to befriend Krystalle and Mars further. Especially since he came with them.

[/html]
[html]

ooc;; i couldnt resist! i have to go to school right now, but my post will be up today!

Saul Stormbringer

Dahlia was in motion once more. Nayru seemed to breath new life into the pack that had turned three years old not long ago. And Saul was throwing himself into the pack like never before. He had already drawn up plans for the new supports for the grape vines that would be more than helpful for Nayru's plans for wine-making. Despite their low numbers it seemed Nova Scotia was in times of peace and they hadnt had any trouble from the neighboring packs for a long while. And Wretch was getting better, even if she would only really speak to him. Saul was getting better, talking to his brother more and making sure the boy was doing regular exercises for his loss in muscle mass. He was doing alright, that was for sure

The howl splintered his morning conversation with Wretch and he gave the little cream female an apologetic smile before standing. He was in his lupus form but as he dropped the pup off at the cabin and swiftly changed into his optime, he threw some clothes on and stretched his muscles out. He didnt know where Nayru was and he wasnt sure she was even back yet from her trip. So he took off at a ruthless pace towards the Ethereal Eclipse. It was where the howl had sounded from- even if Saul hadn't seen someone come from this way in a long time. He all but allowed the terrain to blurr as he moved with swift ease toward the borders.

He was not totally prepared for the gathering that had paused there. He stopped, breathing deeply from his run out here. Green eyes settled on the grey and black man- he was the one the howl had come from. Drawing himself up to his ful height but careful to remain non-threatening Saul spoke. "You have come to the borders of Dahlia de Mai- how may I help you?" He asked, all business. But he was intrigued to say the very least and green eyes inspected all four of them as they stood there, horses and all. Interesting..

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Thank you all for replying so quickly. Big Grin let's keep this train a movin' Smile Also wanted to give you guys the soundtrack for this thread. Blessed with a Curse by BRING ME THE HORIZON WC: 448

Krystalle was first to move from the steed's back that she had been riding on, Mars catching the sight of the grimace that had formed on her face and her ivory hand slipping to her bloated belly. Those were his kids. He had to remember that. He reminded himself that every day he woke up and saw Krystalle and her pregnant belly. He had to remind himself because then maybe, just maybe the other personalities would get the idea to not fuck with the children. He hoped that him doing this to himself would make the other personalities listen for once. It sucked that Mars could only communicate with Bartholomew, and this was also rare recently because Bartholomew had been noticeably absent. Mars kept his cool about Bartholomew's disappearance because he was around his woman and his brother. Mars knew that Bartholomew would be back. Bartholomew loved Krystalle too much to leave completely. He probably left because he thought that she was mad at him still. Mars figured that Bart would show his stupid face sooner or later....Part of Mars hoped that Bart would come back. Mars and Bart needed to talk. Maybe Bart knew something more about this personality that Mars did not know much of. When Krystalle would near herself to the male, he had wrapped his arm around protectively, yet gently. He was getting slightly better at showing affection.

The four stood at the border in silence though, which he had not really expected, but they did until a male found his way towards the four. Mars' ears had pulled back slightly as he looked at the other luperci that smelt of the Dahlia wolvens. Mars moved from the pregnant woman and took only two steps forward, blocking the path between the two, if only because he was being subconsciously protective over the woman. His steel eyes watched from behind the dark sunglasses that shielded his eyes. He'd forgotten that they were there until his coal colored hand had gone to his head and he had found that there was a metal piece that was holding the glasses on his face. He then removed them and hooked them on his leather jacket and he had looked to the green eyed male. My family and I were looking for a new home. We were hoping Dahlia De Mai would be that place...My name is Mars Russo. he spoke before he turned to the others, expecting them all to introduce themselves for some reason. Also to offer up any other concerns that either of the adult might have on their mind to ask the Dahlia de Mai wolven that stood here in front of the four wolves.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Short. O_________O

As she neared Mars, ignoring the child and unknown man who traveled with them, she felt the Russo's arm find its way around her shoulders. It was uncomfortable for her, but she didn't turn him away. Instead, pink eyes focused on the land beyond the border, watching as a stranger appeared to answer the call of her dear friend. The man stood tall, taller than she did certainly, and asked how he could help. Thankfully, Mars took it upon himself to speak for the group; Krystalle wasn't entirely sure that she could muster the necessary vocabulary to ask for a new home in the strange borders.

He finished his speech and she rubbed at her face with one white-tipped hand, trying to think of something to say. A sniff of air started her own tangent. "Me 'n him, 'm Krys, we left his old home 'n I guess they followed 'n 'm just really, really tired. 'n I don' wanna sound rude, chico, but 'm...'m just really tired, and I want this over with so I can sleep." As the words continued, the faintest hint of a distressed whine entered the voice of the Latin woman. If she'd had the ability, she probably would have started to cry; exhaustion was the top of her emotional list for the past weeks.

<style>
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shorter! xD

Someone appeared shortly, and Iliya began to fidget again in Adrian's arms. Mars stepped forward to speak for the group, which was fine. He didn't have much else to say, but he could introduce the both of them and leave it at that. Krys seemed... well, Adrian couldn't say. But she definitely didn't seem too happy; the tall male gave her a slight look of concern when she spoke, waiting until she was done speaking before he piped up shortly.

"I'm Adrian and this is Iliya Russo," the blonde male introduced with a polite dip of his head and a friendly smile. Iliya yipped and squirmed, but generally stayed quiet and well-behaved. Now he tried to stay quiet to let Mars work out the extra details with the Dahlia Delta. He didn't have anything else to add, since he was basically just tagging along with a couple strangers on their move. He didn't want to intrude any more than that, and he was already intruding a lot.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc;; its fine sweetums! I just wanted to ask a question about Adrian? Will he be an NPC adult in Dahlia or are you seeking a player for him?

Saul Stormbringer

Now that he'd stopped and looked properly at the creatures assembled around the borders, Saul could take them in properly. The only female of the group was some kind of dog mix. She was also heavily pregnant and it was clear the journey and the pregnancy combined was really wearing her down. He could see it in the set of her shoulders and the droop of her ears. The blonde wolf that held a puppy who made the band four was a queit one, content it seemed to look after his ward. Saul wondered what the relation was, since the two looked nothing alike. And then came the 'leader' of the band, the wolfdog who was controlling this whole brigade. He was the one who spoke first and Saul was fine with him conducting the band practise. He was, quite obviously, seeking a home amoungst Dahlia's borders.

"Mars... My name is Saul Stormbringer. You've come to the right place"

He offered softly, knowing what it was to be accepted into the healing pack. Although his aunt hadnt exactly gone through a process with him- she'd simply picked him up and carried him into the lands when he was too weak to do so himself. But it was the same principle- the woman was pregnant and there was a pup with them. If anyone needed salvation and paradise it was these. Saul allowed green eyes to turn to the female next and tried hard to discern what she was saying. Once it had sorted itself out in his mind, Saul tried not to be offended by it. He understood that she was tired, but she must also understand that there were certain questions he had to ask. Like how they could benefit Dahlia, what skills they had to offer. Nayru was cracking down on getting Dahlia ship-shaped and whole again- were these four able to help with that? Well maybe not the pup and the woman named Krys, but the two males.

"I understand Krys, but I just have a few questions. I am perfectly happy to accept you into Dahlia. But what skills do you have that can benefit us? We are moving through a time of turmoil and upset, we are trying to rebuild our homes and build relations and trade routes. What can you offer that will help us?"

He directed his question first to Mars and then to the blonde wolf who had introduced himself as Adrian and the little one as Iliya. They were rebuilding homes and cleaning up the two towns that Dahlia laid claim to. They were repairing the harbour and growing the grapes to make wine. They needed more to trade with and Saul looked briefly at the horses with them. They obviously belonged to them, but perhaps they could breed from them at a later stage. Saul allowed his brain to whir constantly as he awaited an answer from one of them.

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Again, thanks for being quick guys. I appreciate it very much Smile WC: 468

Mars held his gaze onto the pregnant woman as she spoke. She had spoken of how it was only him and her. Mars did not say anything, but he did know that Adrian and Iliya would want to join the pack with them. It wasn't like Mars to abandon family that was fond of him, which was why he had invited the two to follow along. She was being very rude to Iiya and Adrian though, possibly because she was just wanting it to be him and her, and Mars had to go out and drag another two people along with them. It didn't really slow their trip down too much more than it already would have been, simply because there had to be breaks between for Krystalle's sake. Mars did not voice that she was being rude, but he did give her a look, a tilt of his head and a narrow of his eyes before he would turn his head to Saul. Adrian spoke for himself and Iliya before Saul would speak his name and that they had made a good choice in coming here because it was the "right place".

Mars folded his hands across his broad chest and he stared at the neck of the wolven who would be his superior soon if they would let him and his family join their ranks. He watched the delta as he had spoken to Krystalle and then he asked both Adrian and Mars what they could offer. Mars looked to his steed whom had his guitar mounted on his back. I was a musician back in Cercatori D'Arte, but I also know of how to harvest and grow wheat for bread. I also know a little bit about herbs and their healing properties. I can sew clothing as well. I'm a good actor too, in case you guys like to put on plays and stuff... he spoke of his general abilities, showing that he was more of an inside man, though he was good at things with his hands including rebuilding things (though he often didn't do these things, he could help if told what to do, he wouldn't be able to conduct a rebuilding of a town himself.) and fishing, hunting, scouting, and transportation of goods from one place to another.

I helped rebuild some of Cercatori's broken buildings too though, even though it's not something I'm especially good at. I don't consider it a skill.. the man added his coal hand going back to his hair and his fingers pulled through it to make sure it was straight. I can help in that sense though... the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly. He didn't have too much else to say to the other man so he let the floor be dominated by the blonde man now.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

She was pleased that their greeter, a man named Saul, didn't snap at her for the rude comment. Yes, she knew better, but she wouldn't deny her exhaustion. She was just so tired lately. Questions, of course, were expected, though as he asked what they could do to benefit Dahlia, her mind drew a blank. Krystalle couldn't do much. She wasn't a carpenter, and she didn't hunt, she couldn't sew. Writing, what use was her ability to read and write in a pack that needed strong arms and some sense of building? White tipped fingers pressed into the space between her jaws and eyes in frustration at herself. "Madre de Dios," she muttered, eyes searching Mars and her horse for something she could offer.

Something in her mind lit up and she scrambled from her place to the makeshift saddlebags strapped to Senorita's flanks, her usual feminine sashay hindered by the extra weight she carried. Her hands dove into the mess of her belongings, pulling out a carefully made clay vase, painted in shades of orange and red. Cautiously, she returned to the side of her black-and-white companion, holding out the vase with a careful hand. "Can't really help fix houses, but I make other things, like this. 'n I read 'n write 'n...stuff." It was all quite vague, but she couldn't help but feel rather useless in comparison to Mars Russo.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Now that they had been greeted, Adrian's mind was off how awkward Krys was making him feel for tagging along, and he could concentrate on making a good first impression. The Delta seemed kind and quickly cut to the chase, asking he and Mars what they could contribute to the pack. Even little Iliya could do something to help out, if only helping keep morale up by being cute and singing for them or something. Mars spoke first and Adrian directed his attention politely to the muddled man. Work like that was one of Adrian's specialties; he wasn't big and muscular from not doing anything.

Once Mars finished, Krys spoke up and Adrian watched her as she went to one of the horses and pulled out a pretty vase. That skill would be very useful, he pondered with a little smile. Once she was done, he finally spoke up, turning back to Saul, shifting weight from one leg to the other. "I'm especially good at hard labor, so I can definitely help with rebuilding stuff. I'm also a fisherman, and I can hunt some, too. I can also fight, if you're in need of a guard or something. Iliya here can sing, so maybe he could entertain." He felt like he spoke a ton, but he was done now. He knew he could definitely be of use, and would get to work as soon as he had settled down with Iliya. He hadn't had the chance to do anything important, and rebuilding stuff would be very helpful and prove to the leaders that they'd made the right choice in accepting them.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc;; ???

Saul Stormbringer

There was no way Saul was turning down a family in need. Even if Krys had mentioned that they had only just picked up Adrian and Iliya. It mattered not to the Stormbringer how they knew each other, it was quite obvious that they were in need of a home. And Dahlia was in need of members. Although there had once been a time when Dahlia's ranks had been full, this was less of an occurance these days. Saul allowed green eyes to watch the group, noting that once again Mars chose to speak first. Cinnamon backed ears perked forward as he mentally catalogued what the male was telling him. They had come from Cercatori, the closest pack to Dahlia. Interesting. And Mars was a musician. But it seemed he was willing to learn and develop his skills as a labourer. It was these that he was looking for, to help Dahlia.

"You have many skills that I do not possess Mars, and I'm sure many other Dahlians do not possess. I am certain you will be of a great help to us."

Saul offered in terms of praise towards the wolfdog. It was the pregnant female who spoke next and Saul offered a light and easy smile towards her. He hadnt thought about her pups until now- they would be born on Dahlian turf. Interesting. Range was almost fully grown, as was Star. Wretch was getting there but she was still technically classed as a puppy. Krys's pups might grow up the only ones of their age. At least they would be safe, he argued back with himself. Her hands went to her head for a moment and Saul felt a pang of worry. As a medicine man he could see the strain in her eyes. However, she moved quickly to the side of one of the horses, delving deep into the saddle bag and producing a beautiful vase. She held it out to him and he took it carefully, certainly not wanting to break it.

"Oh wow, this is very good Krys. A unique talent in Dahlia I am sure. Reading and writing is a very useful skill- I myself need someone to teach me the finer arts of both. Perhaps we could appoint you treasurer and accountant to the trades of Dahlia..."

Saul chuckled good naturedly, handing the vase back to the dog female. It was to the blonde wolf whom Saul turned next and the male appeared to have perked up a bit at revealing his skills. And he was going to benefit Dahlia tenfold. He appeared to be a serious craftsman, unlike Saul and Saluce who mostly just stumbled through with shared knowledge. Perhaps Adrian might help him build stables by the cabin... Saul mentally shook his head and told himself to stop being so selfish- he didnt intend to steal all of these peoples skills just to help himself. They would benefit the whole pack and for that Saul was eternally grateful.

"Then I cannt tell you Adrian, how grateful I am for your arrival. The majority of Dahlia is female and not many of them have building knowledge. However, I am sure they will be delighted with little Iliya's singing."

Warmth seeped into his tones as he looked from the four of them to their horses and back again. They would look like a funny band travelling through Dahlia, but Saul wasnt bothered. While they sought salvation, Dahlia had gained members- skilled members at that. Saul allowed a nod of his head towards Mars as he opened his mouth to speak again.

"It is my great pleasure to accept you into Dahlia, all four of you. I hope you will settle quickly and meet the rest of the pack- I am sure they will be pleased to meet you. Nayru hasn't yet returned from her travels but when she does, I am sure we will be in need of your building expertise Adrian. If you would like to follow me into Dahlia, I am sure we can find at least a temporary residence for a little rest and recuperation."

He directed this last line of speech to Krystalle, who wasnt looking too good in the current situation. Saul moved to the side, indicating that it was now their land to walk on as they pleased. Nayru would be pleased when she came home.

word count;;

"speech"

<style>

</style>

[/html]
[html]
Welcome to
Dahlia de Mai!

Site -
Rules -
Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Dahlia de Mai! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this great pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!

___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!

___3. Look at the member list of Dahlia de Mai and add yourself by PMing a leader!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?

[/html]
[html]

OOC: We can end it here if you guys would like. And honey, I do believe that Adrian is strictly NPC to Iliya. WC: 408

Krystalle and Adrian had spoken about their abilities after he had spoken, and those steel eyes of his went to both of them as they spoke to Saul. Mars simply listened and watched as his thoughts spun in his mind constantly, him constantly looking at the belly of the woman, wondering how many there were, what genders they were, what their names would be, and even if Krystalle would even want him around to help name them. Hopefully she would, and hopefully he would be able to think of names that would fit his children. When they were done talking, Saul had spoken, telling them all that they were special in their own ways and then when he was finished with that, the man had told him that the band of family was welcome to stay here. Mars' face lightened up slightly, a frown turning into a quick smile and his curled tail wagged a few times before his head looked to the woman who carried his seed. He gave her a full smile before nodding his head and looking to his baby brother and his savior, Adrian. He nodded his head to him and then looked to Saul once more and bowed his head lightly, submissively as well, his ears pulled flat and his head dipping in respect.

Thank you, sir Saul. I'm sure we won't disappoint Dahlia. He spoke, as politely as he could, and with that same calm and cool voice that he held during the whole conversation. He looked to Vox and Axel who both were wondering who this new wolven was and why the luperci were talking to him. Mars moved from his bow towards his steed and he grabbed the reigns and pulled the horse forward to lead him into the lands that they were now welcome into. Mars looked to Krystalle briefly. You want to ride again Krystalle? I can help you back up on Senorita again if you would like. he had helped her the first time up. Mars also looked to Adrian and Iliya. Welcome home guys. he welcomed his family home and he gave them all a small smile. He was hopeful of this new place. Hey Saul, I was wondering if you knew of a man by the name of Larkspur D'Angelo. He's the one who told me of Dahlia, quite some time ago.. he spoke, turning his tri colored face to the gray and rust man.

<style>
</style>[/html]