On the search
[html]

WC: 424 OOC: Set midafternoon, and was hoping a leader could join in, if not, I will assume that the messanger idea does not get through to them. I will pm Erin about the idea and see if all leaders OK it, <3 if not Niro will make sure not to pester them Big Grin Anyway ANYONE is welcome 2 people tops Smile

He was not going to be a bad brother, not anymore, he had neglected his role as the protective brother since his sister left, but no longer. Now he went out with a purpose... two purposes. One was to find his sister, first and foremost, though he would return to his family as soon as possible, he hated leaving them, but he was worried about his sister, where she went where her pups were...He was also heading out to start his idea for bringing packs together. Mostly the miracles pack until he got more birds to train for the use of other packs for each one, but that would take some time, right now he was focused on messages to and from Cour des Miracles, and faster than any four footed friend in any case. He found his wat to the borders of the nearest pack, Crimson dreams. He never really knew much about the pack itself, and was interested in finding out. More than if his sister was living there, about how they worked, he was interested in more than just the two things that he came to the pack for, even a possible trade was up. Marahute traveled with him, as usual. She was a welcome sight to the man, her golden brown feathers gleamed in the mid afternoon sun as he finally reached the border of Crimson Dreams. He tilted his head back and sang a song of slight urgency, trade, and other future possibilities.

He was a sight to see. Except for his belt, which held food for the bird, himself he was naked but for his fur. His six earrings seemed to glint brighter in the sunlight, in one hand he had a cage, with a pidgeon inside, it knew the place of Cour des miracles, and he only needed a few days to train the animal to get use to that area as well before any messages could be sent. He wasn’t sure how well it would work, and hoped there wouldn’t be any letters of urgency that needed to be run if they decided it was ok. He wasn’t even sure if he would be able to talk to a leader, however, he was determined. He mostly wanted to find his sister, bring her home with him and never let her out of his sight again. Marahute, the large golden eagle was now sitting on his shoulder, and thinking about all this.... he thought he would look quite strange to any approaching wolf indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

Have an Ehno? Big Grin

Since returning from his visit out east to Anathema, Ehno found the days passing by in a bit of a blur. His mind had been occupied with the project of setting up the stables, and he was beginning to feel at peace for the first time in ages. The arrival of the warmer season seemed to bring with it a reprieve for he and his, a much welcome change from the veritable tsunami of misfortune they had faced for the past few months. Physical and emotional scars still stung when dwelled upon, but the Marino was finding it much easier now to keep himself focused on the more pleasant aspects of life. Life was too short to repeatedly wallow in grief.

Today was another one of those days that flowed along with blurry edges. The Marino awoke from his brief nap to discover that afternoon was already well in progress. He sat up from where he had dozed near the shores of the lake now fully claimed by the Dreamers. Amber eyes searched idly across the lake’s surface as one hand brushed away the stray stalks of grass clinking to his chocolate pelt. He considered the idea of taking off on a solo hunt for a moment, but dismissed it in favor of simply returning to the Manor to see if there was anything needed of him. He stood, stretched his awakening limbs and took not five paces away from the lake before an unfamiliar call rang through the air indicating many things.

The Marino paused, turning his head in the direction of the song’s origin. Well, investigating this would without a doubt be more interesting than wandering about in search of a goal for the afternoon. He turned then, making his way through the familiar territory to discover what their visitor had on their mind. His two feet brought him forward at a slightly more than leisurely pace, so when he finally arrived at the borders, he was surprised to find that none of the other Dreamers had arrived there before him. Standing on the edges of the territory was a belted man with snowy fur, accompanied by two birds, one upon his shoulder and one within a cage, held to his side. A shock of colored fur stood up on his head, decorated by a spattering of feathers. The style of it reminded him of the Cercatori woman he had met not long ago.

He was certainly an interesting sight. The Marino came to a halt a short distance from the other, offering a nod in greeting. He pushed too-long chocolatey bangs from his eyes and watched the bird-toting wolf for a moment. He smelled of the Miracles pack, a scent the Marino associated with the pumpkin-hued knight. “Ciao, stranger. Quite the entourage you have there,” he commented, words ringing through the air with their characteristic Italian lilt. The Dreamer’s curiosity was piqued. He couldn’t fathom what reason another pack wolf would have to approach their borders with his feathered companions. It was possible he had an acquaintance within their ranks, but Ehno could not recall any specificity to the stranger’s howl.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.allifreebei09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei09 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei09-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #72727a; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei09-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
WC: 524
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Of course!!! Big Grin

Niro waited patiently in hopes someone would come answering to his call, and soon it did. A man, slightly taller and older than himself came into view. Niro admired the marble colored fur as he came closer. Niro had a smile on his face, wanting to let the dreamer know that he meant no harm and he was here as a friend. The man spoke and mentioned pretty much his birds, which he knew would happen.

“Thank you sir, my name is Niro Takekuro. I am actually here about many things. First, I am mostly here about the where abouts of my sister, it seems she had gotten into some trouble in the cercatori pack and has ran off. As her brother I am quite worried about her. She is white, whiter than me, and has pink hair... well it could be other colors, and holds it in dread locks. She is strange, and very trusting, and is always reading....

Yes he wanted to get the subject on his sister over with, if she was here he would request to see her immidiately. there was alway s time for trading after his re union. If not …. he would be able to distract himself with the trades and proposal. He hoped would come in handy to the pack he visited now.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

Ehno’s greeting was returned with a smile, an unspoken declaration of good intentions. Not that the Dreamer had suspected foul intentions from the beginning; running about with a cage in one’s hands didn’t exactly lend well to starting fights. And what little he knew about those who hailed from Cour des Miracles leaned more toward assumptions of good nature. He couldn’t imagine troublemakers lasting long in the same pack as the righteous knight. The visitor—Niro, he introduced himself as—wasted no time in getting down to business, speaking of one of apparently many reasons for his appearance here. The Dreamer listened to the other’s words, silent and attentive.

There was no mention of his feathered friends, but Ehno could only imagine that that was because this first order of business was more important to the Takekuro man. A missing sister, run away from her home within the Ceratori pack. The Marino’s thoughts went immediately to the only Cercatori canine that he knew of, but as Niro went on to describe his sister, he realized that it could not have been the Latin woman. Ehno searched his thoughts, trying to dredge up any recollections of a white-furred woman with pink dreadlocks but came up empty. “Ah, I’m afraid that I’ve never seen anyone matching her description before. I can at the very least assure you that she is not within our borders.” He frowned, amber eyes focusing on the other’s green gaze. “I do a fair bit of travelling, and I can keep an eye out for her, if you wish?” The territory was vast, and if this sister of his did not wish to be found, they would be hard-pressed to find any sign of her. However, Ehno would not let that discourage him, and he was certain that her sibling would not let that fact deter him either.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.allifreebei09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei09 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei09-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
WC: 310
[/html]
[html]

WC: 360 OOC: Quick at changing the subject he is Big Grin

Niro knew not to get his hopes up, and his smile faultered a bit, though the man had said he would keep an eye out, this made Niro a bit hopeful, if eyes could be kept out, and one finds her, then she would know he was looking for her, she would have to come home someday. He nodded hopeful, yes he already knew how hard it would be to find her, but he still had to.

“Thank you, I would really appreciate it, I do know she would be accompanied by pups, I do not know how many however.”

He said wishing he had more information, but as disappointed as he was he bent down to put the pigeon cage on the ground and pulled up his satchel he’d put there when calling. it was heavy, laden it items of leather and even wool, that he was allowed to trade for the pack itself, though he owned much of the leather he had taken with him.

“I also have some items, that I was hoping to trade, I have many leather things, even some wool, I was hoping if you had any metal items, or even anything that could be traded. I have gloves, belts, jackets, pants, the wool has been treated and is ready to be made into anything, and I do have some leather that has been treated as well.”

Niro said He was good at distracting himself from his disappointment. He would save the best part for last, though as dumb as the pigeon was, he was sure to make things work. He had trained the animal, and it took him some time, and many run away pigeons at that to finally get how to get them to do what he wanted. For now he was showing the man what he had to offer in trade. He did his best to make the jackets and pants in different sizes but since he only had three on him, he couldn’t really be sure any of them would fit Ehno, though they would undoubtedly fit someone in his pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

He nodded at his thanks, adding the possibility of pups to the mental note of the sister’s description. “I will keep my eyes open for her, then.” The Marino would be true to his word. He knew what it was like to have a sibling up and disappear without a word. Ghita had a soul made for wandering just as much as her brother, if not even more so. She had disappeared from the Dreamer’s lands once before, and Ehno had tirelessly searched high and low for her. She had since returned and seemed keen on staying permanently nowadays, but every so often Ehno couldn’t prevent the fear that she may vanish once again.

With that, the Takekuro man swiftly moved their conversation into a new direction. Amber eyes observed him taking up the heavy satchel from the ground, curiosity soon satisfied with the Miracles wolf’s explanation. He spoke of the potential for trading, offering up leather goods, clothing, and wool. He made a request for metal items, and Ehno tilted his head slightly as he thought on it. The only metal objects he could recall were his tools. “Were there any specific metal items you had in mind? I’m sure someone in the pack could have something you’re looking for.” It was possible some of the other Dreamers would be eager for a trade. All it would take was a little asking about.

“Personally, I have some wooden trinkets I could offer, a surplus of prepared wood, and a few extra woodworking tools. Or,” he continued, one hand pushing his bangs from his eyes, “I would even be willing to offer my services as a carpenter to your pack, should you ever need anything repaired or constructed.” It was an easy enough offer for the Marino; he loved his hobby, and any opportunity to put it to use was much welcomed. Even better should he be able to benefit both packs in the process.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 325
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro smiled in appreciation to the man as he said he would keep his eyes out. He appreciated the man’s words and hoped with any help at all he could find his sister. He nodded in thanks but spoke of it no more, instead going into his trading proposition and listening to what Ehno had to trade.

“Oh even wooden items are welcome! I have had a hand at carpentry myself, I am more of a jack of all trades though, I only specialize in hunting and falconing, but I do like working with wood and leather. I figured there might be some metal items that could be traded, as I don’t normally know if there is anyone in my pack who works with it, so it might be a welcome sight in the least.

He smiled at Ehno, wagging his tail in anticipation, wondering if he would show his trinkets to Niro or if it was too prudent for the man to come within the borders of the pack. He would not impose and probably set up a time where they could meet again and Niro would have more things if the man was interested in certain items.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

meep

Niro explained that he was a jack of all trades, and learning that he had even had a hand in working with wood pleased the Marino carpenter. "Ah, I see. Falconing is certainly an interesting specialization, I must say." He glanced to the bird perched upon the man's shoulder as he spoke. It seemed like such a rare specialty around these parts, as the Marino could not really recall meeting any others who tended to birds. Naniko had once befriended a little finch, who she had used to communicate over long distances, but hers was less of a specialization and more of a product of her fluency in low-speech.

"If you do have a like for wood-working, even if only slightly, you may find some of my things interesting," he continued. "If you have the time, I could even take you to my workshop to see. The Manor isn't terribly far from here." He motioned over his shoulder with one hand toward the direction of the Dreamer's communal home. The Marino felt certain now that this Miracles wolf had no ill-intents, so there would be no harm in accompanying him further into the pack lands. He didn't know whether the bird-friendly Niro was in any particular hurry, but if he wasn't, heading into the territory to further discuss trading possibilities seemed smarter than standing around the borders.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: :3 I think Alli said she'd bring in Anu sometime, but I think she forgotted I may have to poke her ^^

Niro wagged his tail, his ears high in the praise that the man gave him. Yes it was rare to see people who tended birds, even the seed eating ones. He didn’t care for them, even though he was carrying a pigeon for them for their messanger bird. It was easy to keep tended to, but training something as simple minded as these took a lot of patience.

“I would love to see what you have!”

Happy the man signaled him within the borders. He picked up the cage with the pigeon and made sure his satchel was secured before he began to follow Ehno. He knew he would have to enter the packlands and if he wanted to trade, had no intentions of staying by the borders if he was invited in.

“What kinds of wood working do you do? I wouldn’t mind trading information, I love learning new things.”

He knew his sister was alive somewhere, it was important to find her, but he knew he had to be patient. He couldn’t just run around in a panic or it would wear down on him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>