Death knocked and I answered
[html]

This starts late on the 27 and ends about 10 or so Am on the 28th. Light swearing later on and some graphic details. word count 1500+

Aeron had become a regular guard to the borders. In her delicate state she tried her best to not get into fights and stay away from the border but it was a sense of pride that forced her to continue her pacing of the borders. She had been raised as a warrior breed and taught to do this. Golden eyes stared across the border to the land passed the skulls.The night so cool and inviting keeping her out here as she just thought. She had a run in with a white wolf from the valley. She didn’t wish to be so cruel to the young pup but she knew by now just what all the others here thought. She had come from a land that mistreated males but treated all canines equally. She just couldn’t see why the coyotes here were just so cruel and above them.

Shaking her head she moved across the border. She would move when the time came away from here. The life she sought to restart was not here she thought it would work, but it just couldn’t be. Io was her love interest and made valid points. They not only had to think of themselves but Aslan. Aslan was less coyote then Io though Io looked more dog. She wouldn’t let the way the others acted here affect his growth. Aeron was so focused on her thoughts that she had not noticed how deep into the woods of the mountain she had gone. She was outside the land that she was calling home and that put her at risk. She stopped resting a hand on her stomach. She needed to head home she was t close to her due date or so she thought to be out here alone if anything were to happen.

Slowly moving she caught the scent, blood and what was that familiar smell. ”I found you I knew I would.”the voice sent shivers down Aerons spine as a knife was placed against her back. ”Why did you run away why did you leave? My dear sweet child we would have forgiven you it was your job and you need to come home.” The flat edge of the knife sliding over her flesh like a tease to end it all. Aeron turned to look at the woman golden eyes falling on vibrant opal and teal eyes.

”I see did they send you to fetch me or kill me?” She asked golden eyes never moving from uncaring eyes. The eyes that had scolded her so many times, the eyes that had beaten her soul, those very eyes that made the woman hard. ”I am no child anymore I will make my own decisions and I will not leave here like this now.” The woman was her mother nay her other mother not the mother that had given birth to her. This woman her home had let in because of her power because of how dangerous she was. Aeron took after her quite well.

”I was sent to kill you but I see you are with child maybe I should let you live and just drag you home my child. I’ll deal with you after they are old enough.” Aeron laughed, she couldn’t believe that her aging mother that that she could take her down let alone drag her all the way home. ”Do not kid yourself I am staying here.” Aeron said. She hated the clock that the woman wore she could only see the gleam from her eyes and her snout no other features. Aeron could see the gleam she got when she was ready to make a kill. She just hoped that the ten year old woman was getting slow.

”Your mother is worried and the village really could use you if they would forgive you. The woman said as she could see she was getting nowhere. ”Just do what you came here to do, or try. I will be the on killing.” Aeron said as she watched the woman launch at her. Cold unforgiving eyes cast at the golden woman she watched the sword being drawn. She wasn’t going to be fast or agile this stomach got in the way greatly. Pulling out a short blade she had enough time to deflect the attack upwards towards the outside of her shoulder. That was all it to fully get the aging assassin to come at Aeron fully with intent to truly kill her. Aeron snarled she would probably not live if she could not disarm her mother. Aeron swung around behind a tree trying to stay out of reach as the sword came slashing down the side. She had to get back to safety back to Inferni though if she called for help she was still close to the borders someone would come. Her thoughts interrupted by the need to move. Trying to run away from the blade she caught her foot on a tree root and collided with the ground. ”Poor baby here let mommy help you” The woman said as she reached down with the sword. Aeron smiled kicking the woman’s hand sending the long silver blade through the air and behind Aeron. ”I told you I will not be leaving this place.” she promised to protect Io and Aslan she was going to do that. Once this was over she was going to propose in a way to the woman she just she had to.

Pulling a set of throwing knives from a side pouch she threw one. ”Leave here and I will spare you.” Those unforgiving eyes just watched staring her down as she drew back her hood reveling the scared face and wolf markings. Aeron stood as she forced herself forward. She was going to kill the beast. Unfolding the four knives she forced herself into the older woman. ”Don’t be foolish child you will die too.” snarled the woman as she glared at her. ”No this pain from your knife in my shoul..” she choked on her words as she felt the sting up above her gut. Anger flowed through Aeron as she jammed the knives deeper into the chest of the woman. ”I will still live.” She backed away pulling the kine from the side of her ribcage. ”To soft in your old age you couldn’t kill them or me.” Reaching down she pulled her knives from the woman and pulled her arms out from her coat and shoved her over removing the cloak from her. ”It’s mine now I have surpassed you.” She said as she felt the pang of pain. The sky's light just sliding over the horizon as she turned.

Aeron gasped and looked around she was so far from home she would do something with the body at a later date. For now she needed to get home. Folding the coat and pulling all weapons from the woman and picked up the sword heading home she had to get home to rest. Her body was battered and she had to stay safe to protect her babies.

The walk home seemed long and her body was aching and pain had flushed her. Her torn shoulder and side tied shut with cloth that she had in her bag. She would never use the cloak her wound healing when they moved she would use it. She snarled as it seemed to be an hour or more to travel here to the caves from where she was. She figured it had been more, for the light of day had faded and night was approaching fast. Sliding her hand along a rock wall she doubled over in pain. Aeron was to stupid to call for help back when she needed it and now she did her best to keep quite as to not wake other cave stayers. Standing on shaking legs she guided herself to her cave home, trying to stay silent she slid her body to the floor as soon as she entered. She knew Io was not asleep at this time but she would not bother her.

Aeron slowly made her way into her cave home as she finally just came to a stop and laid there breathing. Her body ached and the pain wasn’t like that of the wounds it was something else. Here she was alone because she just wouldn’t call for help confused and tired her body cried out. ”Io” She called finally the words only came with a hope that the woman would come. ”Hybrid” His name barely a call why did she call him? Did she truly want him here. God her mind felt like mush as she laid there on the floor. She looked at the blade that had caused her this trama, that had forced her body to react early. She had days she was sure that she was supposed to still have days. The cave was dark and cool. Aeron felt so hot and in so much pain. She snarled as she just stared at where the fire normally was but there was not one today Io must not have started it yet. So she really wasn’t here. Aeron had checked the traps either but nothing could be done now there was no time to think about anything. All she could do was pray that all her pups were alive, unlike Io’s litter.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 i {color:#FFCCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

The hybrid had stayed in the cave for near to all of the days since the death of her fourth litter. It had sent her into a small depression, though it was nothing serious. At least she was able to shift into her Secui form, something which eased her mind. She had made herself leave her haven for a while, realising that she was only making herself worse, she had also left that morning in Optime form. Both Aslan and Sarajevo were out, though Io could not remember where exactly either of them had said.

Her eyes were closed in some form of deep meditation, but then were re-opened as she heard her friends call. Standing up and moving past Aeron, unsure of what was going on and still pretty pissed, she hissed out a reply. 'What the fuck?! Oh...' A hundred and one things were going around the hybrid's mind at that moment, it made it so damn hard to figure out her next move.

Mind now clear she set to work, 'Aeron, get on the bed. Get into a comfortable position, I will sort everything out, I promise'. She moved over to the fight, skidding on her knees while snatching up her satchel, she pulled her lighter and set flame to the unlit bundle of wood that lay under the caldron. 'Just calm down, it will hurt like a bitch, but I seriously think that if I can handle so can you' Io's voice was plain, hinted with a touch of care. Placing fresh water in the caldron, she turned around and threw a few blankets over. 'And would you mind telling me what the hell happened? Your bleeding...' She shook her head and placed a flannel in the cold cave water, while placing the other in the hot water. 'The hot one is for the pain, the cold if for the feverish feeling'. Io smiled, she couldn't help but noticed how fast she was able to ready herself. Of course she had not been able to do this so efficient on her own when it had been her time a few days ago.

'I promise these pups will survive, or at least I will try to make sure' Io said, inappropriately stoic for the situation. It was probably due to her birth pack, forcing efficiency into her blood. She hated wasting time.

Io moved up to sit on the bed next to Aeron, 'I just have to wait til every thing is ready' she explained softly, a sly grin still playing on her face. 'Scared?' she asked, her mind threatening to make her giggle, she was used to the pain so it confused her to see Aeron in this much pain. Now it frustrated her that Aeron had not been there for her, if not for the company, to show her how well she could deal with the pain. It was not in vainity, but the needs to prove somthing to her friend, the need for her friend to be proud of her, not that she would ever reveal her deepest darkets secrets. No that was a story for another day.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

slight pp Ignore gender for a moment due to still sorting it out. Last puppy is white and dead other two idk yet. word count 1063

Aeron had been sitting alone her mind focused on the pain. Though it wasn't the pain the drove her over the edge it was the fact that breathing hurt and she had to grip and deal like this. Nothing like two more scars to add to the list. Besides she would survive for her mother lay face down and naked.

She had not wanted to call Io she was dealing with a lot and the fact was she needed to deal with her own things why would she need to deal with Aeron too. Aeron held her side placing more pressure on the wound that luckily missed her lungs and other organs it was all luck. Her shoulder had mostly stopped bleeding. Io came in in a huff that was more frightening to Aeron the the birth. She knew she should have delt with this on her own.

Aeron looked at Io the thought crossed her mind could she walk? If she couldn't Io better be fucking helping her. She warrior pride that was infused with her blood forced her body to stand as she leaned on the wall. using it to guide her as she made her way to the bed. Her body felt so heavy and she just couldn't believe that this was happening now.

"I'm as calm as I can be." the words were pained as she gasped laying back using the wall to help her sit up. She laid there closing her eyes as she snarled to herself. her body hurt and the pain clogged her thought process. "I know your right" She said trying to breath. She couldn't believe that the pain was getting worse.

Aeron looked at her. "What happened well look at the bloody swords and knives over there. My mother well other mother attacked me. She was the best that my clan had to offer. the only downfall was that she was to soft and couldn't kill me because I was caring pups." she said finishing as she took a deep and painful breath. "She did manage to hurt me." She said

Aeron laid there and just listened to io speak as she gritted through the pain that was annoying. Io had joined er on the bed. "I am not scared, I've never been afraid of anything." She said as she looked up at the woman. Her friend and the one who would help her make it through. It made her feel more upset about what had happened days ago.

"Forgive me Io." Her breath was shallow from the pain. She could still feel how sorry she felt from the days prior. Sitting up a little she snarled as the pain wrecked her body. "They're coming." She could feel them.

Sitting differently she let Io tend to what she had to. She should have paid attention to what had happened with her mate she would have done this one her own. She eyes Io as she could feel the first of the pups emerge. Its body so tiny and she couldn't believe that it happened so soon.

Aeron could relax for a few as she laid there and just breathed. The wound on her side had started to bleed again. She could not keep it from bleeding. After this was over she would have Io pull something from her stuff that could hold heat and seal wounds. She could handle any pain after having a child she was feeling better. Her first time seemed to cause her to much pain as she looked at Io. "Its alive right?" she asked as she looked the best she could to see it. She sighed the puppy wasn't white she had hoped that there would be a white puppy.

Aeron laid back. She rested for as long as her body would let her. She couldn't talk from the pain in her ribs. She figured Io would rather her stay silent as she dealt with what she needed too. She cried a little as she shifted her body the same pain that she had before the first had come. "I'm not scared but this pain it's just so fucking intense." the trama to her body had not allowed her the time to rest. She snarled as she focused on just geting rid of the pain. The second puppy was born and the third was right on its heels. Aeron let out a light scream she. Felt the oddest feeling as the third puppy was born. She was in intense pain as she broke down tears flooding over her. It had only been close to three hours. She wanted to just curl around herself. the pain was so intense. Her body hurt and she jjust had to lay here and pretend to die.

"Please tell me they are alive." She said through ragged gasping breaths. She just couldn't take this pain. She didn't even notice that last little thing exit her body. She wasn't even sure she would know what the placenta was. Laying there she looked at the pile of things she had brought home with her. That cloak that white and gold cloak. Golden eyes just fell to the ground as she panted holding her body. "Io thank you." She said through a shaken voice.

Aeron sat up as she leaned over the edge of the bed and dry heaved. She looked at Io, "I need the metal bar out of the pocket of that cloak. It has a wood handle stick it in the fire and when it turns red bring it over, I'll move my hand and we're going to close this wound." She said as she looked at Io her gave lit with fire. She knew her mother would have it with her as she watched Io. She knew she would finish with the puppies first but when she was ready she needed to close this wound before she got worse. She was lucky that she manged to not go into deep shock. had she gone into shock the pups may not have made it. She would tell Io more about what had happened after everything got situated. Leaning her head back she snarled. She would kill anyone else who came to find her. How did they manage to track her all the way up here. But now she knew they were out for blood.

<style>
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io waited calmly, she knew everything was going to be fine. She was in charge. She had ignored most of what Aeron said, and what she did catch was replied to without her gaze moving from her work. She huffed at Aeron's comment about her own mother, 'Hmm, your mother seems just as bad as mine, though to be fair, mine never tried to kill me'. Her mother had been a cow, but it went without saying that some part of both of them felt some kind of love, no matter how small or the depth there were hidden at. 'And why are you asking for forgiveness'.

Io smiled, 'Yes, they are alive' she paused, looking down at the white puppy she frowned, 'Well, two are'. Wrapping the living pair up and cleaning them with the lukewarm water, Io smiled again, 'You did better than I did, but it that way'. The death of the single pup was sad, though it was nothing Io was not acusstomed to. 'You did well'. Io then did as Aeron said, but not without commenting plainly, 'Yes, I know. Remember, I do have a brother'. It was a humourless comment, but it's direction was meant as one.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

slight pp (whats new there) So first born is a average looking yote pup boy, second is another albino girl

Aeron said nothing more as the process began. she couldn't talk and there was time for that after. Her body her mind her everything hurt she just couldn't deal with this ever again. Aeron laid there as she listened to what Io said one was dead. One that was all at least she could be thankful this was not a sad, well extremely sad moment.

She watched as Io did as she was asked. She had done this hundreds of times. the pain would be the same as it always was. She would live through it stung like a bitch. everyone would think that she was dieing in here. She grabbed a blanket and stuffed it in her mouth as she bit down waiting for Io to place the hot metal against the bleeding wound

Aeron laid there her mind just toast as she forced herself to sit up straight she wanted to see the two living pups and speak to Io.About what happened the past day and why she was sorry. She could see that Io was calm. she always seemed so level headed though she was glad for that. "Thank you." the ony words she could muster at the moment as she sat there calm and not in so much pain.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Hey look it's Sarajevo!.

Io smiled, helping to pull Aeron up into a sitting position. Once her friend was sat comfortably, Io passed over the pair of puppies which were wrapped in a soft blanket. The hybrid had not yet noticed her son hovering in the door way. 'Did it go well?' he asked quitely, coming forward after a swift beckon from Io. 'Mostly' was her brief reply. Sarajevo nodded, positioning himself beside his seated mother, still staying a yard or so away from the puppies.

Io looked up as her son with a frown, 'If your going to just stand there with no purpose you can go and check the traps. We must celebrate when we have all had sufficient rest'. Sarajevo nodded, before turning towards Aeron with a simple, 'Congratulations'. He moved swiftly out of the door, as instructed by his mother. 'How are you feeling?' Io asked, frowning with worry. She knew that Aeron would be fine, but she didn't enjoy the idea of her friend being in pain.

'After we all rest we shall feast, I've promise Aslan that I would help him cook so this would give him a good oppertunity. What do you think?' Io asked, looking around her cave, which by now was a total mess. At least Aslan liked cleaning.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron Was glad to have Io helping her. She looked at the woman with a smile as she waited for her to had her babies to her. She didn't notice that Io's son had come in until he spoke. she smiled looking at him. at least she was happy to see him. though he seemed to like to keep his distance. Io was also on the case of telling him what to do.

She nodded. "Thnak you" She said as she watched him leave. Here one minute and gone the nex she couldn't help but feel that he was done with this family thing. she turned her attention to Io. "I think it is a wonderful idea." She said as she looked at the two pups. "Think they shall be Wraith Creed and Lust Key." She said looking back at Io. "there is no need to Carry that mans name on nor mine My name is the past and my children are the future.'

Looking over at the pile of crap she had managed to bring with her she smiled. "So I owe you an explanation don't i?" She said her smiled crooked as she looked at Io. Aeron glanced down and then back to Io. "My mother was sent here by my pack, apparently the things I know and running was a no no. they sent her to kill me aside from me she was the best. She could have killed me I have no doubt about it. She just couldn't she wanted to take me back alive due to the pups." She said as she laughed. "The best cannot be soft it must have been her age that made her so tender, she was such a brute when I was growing up. She had high rank and controlled power in the pack I was to follow suit. I did till I ran bad choice though I doubt anymore would follow." she said as she smiled.

She focused her golden eyes on Io, "theres also one more thing I want to ask but I need my bag if you could please do me one more thing I swear tonight this is the last thing I will ask of you." She said

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

'They are good names' the woman said with a confident no, but it disloved quickly. Io frowned after her son, with a shake of her head she turned back to address Aeron, 'I fear that he is growing distant, distant enought to leave Inferni...' Io shook her head in unsureness and sighed. At least she would have Aslan for a while yet and even then she guessed that Aslan would stay in whichever pack Io and Aeron chose to move to if all went to plan.

A smiled played on Io's lips, it was not an uncommon thing for Aeron, or her children to see. 'I quote, 'Your mother seems to match my mother. Though mine has not tried to kill me as of yet'. Io didn't suppose she would put the effort in either.

Io frowned in confusion, but none the less she picked up Aeron's bag and gave it to her. Was that the favour? Pass her her bag? Or was it some extention of that. Either way Io did as she was told, she cared for Aeron and would do anything for her. Io smiled again, 'Do not worry about the mess, Aslan likes cleaning so I can 'let you off the hook'.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Click the hard to see link -->Bracelet

Aeron smiled as she laughed snuggling with her babies for a moment before Io finished speaking she. Laughed "your mother must be nicer mine told me she'd break my fingers if I didn't make Warrior or higher she wouldn't have bother her daughters as worthless house maid. Not that I think your a maid or worthless." She said glancing at her.

She looked at her bag as she placed her pups down. She dug through the bag looking for something she hadn't seen in a very long time. She dug through deep and found a tan pouch. She hadn't even seen these things since she left home and she hoped that Io would accept this it wasn't a favor it was a sign of love. She had come to admire the woman.

She looked at the two pups and smiled. as she moved ignoring the pain. She faced Io her legs on the edge of the bed she took a deep breath and smiled. "I thought I'd only do this once, Io would you be my mate?" she asked opening the pouch pulling out two silver bracelets. "I know what you say you are and I understand, my question is for you will you be mine in body and mind. I can't stop you from sleeping with others but can I ask that you come home to me every night and only me. Sleep with who you will as long as this bed is where you sleep." She wouldn't ask Io to change everything about her. "I love you." She said holding the silver out one for each if she chose to accept. golden gaze focused on Io.

<style>
.aeront-a01 a {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

Io chuckled as Aeron spoke, 'No, I suppose your mother is worse when you take violence into consideration. But in our pack being a maid was a decent profession, lower down on the respect scale, our pack was a working pack as you know. We prized order.'. Io had chosen cooking as her profession, while Europa had chosen to be a caretaker to the younger members, 'Though Galileo kind of ruined that for a moment'. Galileo would have taken the builder's rank like his 'father' and his ancestors had. But Galileo had been one to ruin the best laid plans and had eloped to the surrounding countries with the pack's 'blesssing'.

Io frowned softy, confused at what was going on. But as Aeron spoke it all became clear. It was not romantic per se, Io had still not cleaned up the mess for earlier and the thoughts of earlier was still fresh in her mind. But she knew what she was going to say, what else would she say. Carefully taking one of the bracelets, silently as she did so, and placed one on her wrist after inspecting it with a smile. 'I accept your terms, and your offer'. She smiled and giggled softly, embracing Aeron, carefully avoiding squashing the pups.

<style type="text/css">
.ioheart1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #4C4F56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioheart1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioheart1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioheart1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oheart.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #960018; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Click the hard to see link -->Bracelet

Aeron waited it wasn't this hard the first time. She went up to her asked and she accepted it was the way. Though she had power stability and the hope for a future what did she have to give Io. Nothing really some metal, love and a hey want to help me care for these I know yours died.

She watched Io with intense eyes as she heard Io begin. Feeling the braclete slide from her hand she smiled. Io spoke and it was like her heart jumped from her chest. Io hugged her and Aeron held her not wanting to let her go she kissed her cheek and smiled. "I promise no I vow to keep you safe always and forever. I also vow never to burden you." She said releasing her finally as she looked at her.

<style>
.aeront-a01 a {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

You can finish on your post if you like, then we can have another awesome thread XD

Io frowned softly, 'How could you ever burden me?' If she was speaking about the pups, then she could never 'burden' Io with such tasks. Now that the pair were mates, the children were a shared 'chore' though an often enjoyable one at that. When Io finally caught on she shook her head lightly, 'Do not feel the need to tread carefully about my litter...' she spoke calmly, a white digit gently stroking the pups. Io shook her head again, more to clear her head this tim. 'That is in the past now, and it is not like I was not used to it'. She smiled softly, turning the door of the cave where the grey hybrid stood. 'Sarajevo, did y-' she was cut off by a simple, 'Yes' and a nod from her son.

The boy moved forward, sliding onto the bed beside Io leaning over to look at the puppies, obviously more interested in them than his mother's mateship. A dead rabbit was tied up by a thick strand of ring, which in turn was held by Sarajevo. 'They got names?' he asked, missing out on the earlier comment by his disappearance. His speech was different from his mother's. His own accent was forgien also, but unplaceable. Though interested by the pups, Sarajevo still kept his distance, obviously frightened by the size of the newborn coyote pups compare with his own near fully grown wolfish and optime height.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron smiled as she nodded she figured that Io would figure out what she meant and she hoped that she would not be mad. she soon got her answer as Io answered her and Aeron nodded she just didn't want to make ther mate sad in anyway. She loved to see her smile

Sarajevo reappeared and he brought food. She would have to tell him where she had traps so for their feast he could collect the food. "they are Wraith Creed and Lust Storm." She said as she looked at them. "your siblings if you'd like to call them that." she said making a bold move. She would like everyone to get along.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]