Returning in a new form
It had been a few days since Roran had last visited Aniwaya, last time he had been there, he had spent an exciting day with his crush Ayasha. They had gone swimming and had found that they rather liked one another. He yearned to return and see her, so that is just what he planned on doing. He left his cabin early in the morning, sprinting the entire way to Aniwaya in his Optime form. He was a massive beast in his Optime form, though his endurance and agility did not diminish.

He now stood a few yards from the border, his breathing coming in gasps at how far he had ran. He had spent much of his energy just to get there, but he was willing to do this and more in order to see Ayasha. She had been the only thing he could think about since the day he had changed not far from his current position.

He smiled to himself as he caught his breath, standing there, a massive white figure in the lush green forest. He made up his mind and let out a long loud howl. The noise that eminated from his muzzle echoed throughout the entirety of the packs lands. He took a deep breath and stepped back, standing straight at his waited for his dear friend to arrive and greet him.
OOC: How about we archive our other thread?

IC: Ayasha had missed Roran. Last time she had seen him, he had yet to change. She wondered how that had gone, if at all. But she didn't have to wait long as she heard a howl asking for her. She was patrolling the borders, as she was wont to do.

She ran towards the howl, when she smelled something that made her smile. Roran! The fact that her huge white crush had decided to visit her made her run even faster.

What she saw made her become surprised and happy. Roran had been successful in seemed. But he was huger. If that was even possible. Roran. You can shift! How did you manage that? She stopped to catch her breath. She looked him over as she got her breath back.
Roran smiled as he heard the rapid foot falls of someone approaching, and as he caught the familiar smell his grin widened. He turned Ayasha emerged from the foliage. He imidiatly ran forward and gathered her into his arms in a hugg. He lifted her clear off the ground in his happiness to see her again.

Once he had set her down, his grin still solid upon his face, he smiled down at her. "Well, about a week ago, a kind female introduced her blood with mine, and changed me into a Luperci" He says, it was obvious by the wild wagging of his tail that he was excited to see her.
She gave a slight squeal of surprise and delight when he picked her up. But she did pout at him being so big. Every time I see you, you get bigger and bigger. She said this slightly petulantly. But she gave him a warm nuzzle. I've missed you.

She listened to his story. What was her name? She wondered if she knew the wolf who had helped him. Though it wasn't very likely since she didn't really know anyone outside of her pack.
He chuckled at her comment about him getting bigger and bigger, and sighed in content and nuzzled her right back as she nuzzled him "I have missed you too my dear friend" he says and once more wraps his large arms around her in a hug. He held her close, enjoying the feel of being able to hold her, though this time he did not pick her up.

He looked down at her when she asked the wolfs name. "Her name was Desiree" He says and smiles. "I shall be always grateful for her turning me as well, because now i can hold you" He says, and with this he gave her another warm nuzzle.
Her pout got even bigger when he chuckled in response to her lament. She playfully shoved. You shouldn't be mean to your future mate. Or else she might change her mind. Though it was highly unlikely that she would. But he still should stop laughing at her. But she did beam at him saying that he missed her too. She was happy when he chose not to pick her up.

She cocked her head to the side. She believed that she was in her pack but hadn't met her. She's in AniWaya. But I haven't met her before. She grinned at him being able to hold her. I like the sound of that. She looked at his size. Are you going to get any bigger? She was curious if he was done growing or not.
He laughed when she commented about being mean to his future mate, but then his laughter died and he looked down at her. "So you DO wish to be mates" He says with a grin and pulls her to him once more in a tight embrace.

He smiled down at her talking about the female, and asking if he would get any bigger. "Well, im barely over a year, so i still have a bit of growing to do yeah" He states as he nuzzled her. He never wished to let go, though he knew that it was a stupid thought.
She smirked up at him as he laughed at her comment. I'm glad that I entertain you, she said dryly. But at his question, she did have to pause. Did she really want this? She grinned. Yes. But we need to wait until I'm old enough. She frowned. Which pack would we be in? She looked up at him for guidance.

Her eyes got bigger at the thought of him getting bigger. She nuzzled him. You sure you want to get bigger? She asked him in disbelief. But she did settle further in his arms.
He nods when she comments about waiting. "Well i know that, i dont beleive it would be okay to be mates when your less than a year old" He says with a laugh. He looks up and thinks about the question. "What pack indeed..." He trails off, not entirely sure. "Well, that depends, what pack do you wish to be part of?" He asks, looking down at her.

He laughed about her question of him wanting to get bigger. "Its not my choise, i have yet more age to aquire, and therefore more size as well" He states. As she settled further into his embrace, he smiled and held her a little tighter.
She nodded as well about her comment and in agreement about what he said about age. Though would he be able to wait for her. Her face creased in a frown as she looked up at her fellow white wolf. Will you be able to wait for me to finish growing up? She was afraid that in the nearly six months they would have to wait, he would find someone new. About what pack, she thought for a moment. Well, AniWaya is all I've ever known. Most of the wolves here, I consider family. Even if none of them truly are my family. So I'd really like to stay here. If that's OK with you? She asked him with extreme shyness, looking down slightly as she waited for his answer.

She pouted at the unfairness of the world. I swear, the world is conspiring to make everyone I know bigger than me! She somehow managed to cross her arms and look extremely sullen while still staying in his arms. But she grinned at how happy holding her made him feel, which probably not all that dissimilar from how she felt. I take it you like holding me.
He looked down at her when she asked if he would wait for her. He smiled slightly "as long as i must wait, so shall I." He states, nuzzling her. "I will never leave you for another, i shall wait forever if i must." He listened to her comments about Aniwaya was the only thing she knew, and that she considered everyone here family.

He smiled and nodded. "Very well, i shall find a place among your pack." He says, now thinking about what it would be like to leave Pheonix Valley. It had been the first true home he had ever had, and he would miss everyone, especially his adopted parents. He couldnt help it as a brief look of sadness crossed his face.

His negativity was blown apart when she commented about the world and everyone being bigger than her. He looked down at her and smiled. "Well, your small, and i like that" He says with a nuzzle as he listened to her comment about him holding her. He laughed, and as an answer, he held her tighter and nuzzled her affectionatly.
She nodded uncertainly but willing to trust him. As he talked with certainty she started to believe him and her mind was much more at ease. She smiled as he actually listened to her about what she wanted. She had to wonder how many males actually did that.

She positively glowed when he said that he would come here but she caught the look of sadness on his face. She gave him a nuzzle and asked, Are you really OK with leaving your family? We could be loners and visit both our families? But we will be able to visit either pack no matter where we stay, right? She looked at him with hope and a tinge of uncertainty.

Her pouted became a smile when he commented about him liking her being small. She grinned as he held her tighter but then smirked and pulled out of his arms. She started running and called out to him, Try and catch me! Of course, he probably would be able to but the feel of the wind through her fur was great.
[html]

Roran nodded down at her when she asked if he was really okay with leaving his family. I wish to do what makes you the most happy, if that requires joining a new pack, i shall do so without delay. He states in a firm voice. In truth, he would do anything to make her happy, whether it was leaving his family, or harming himself, he loved her far too much to leave her. I will do whatever i must to make her happy. He thought to himself in a mentally firm and strong tone.

He smiled when she left his grasp and took off running, challenging him to a race. He laughed loudly and instantly went after her, though keep a ways back from his full speed as to let her lead for a while. After a few moments he kicked into full and easily closed the gap. He launched himself and tackled her, wrapping himself around her as they rolled so she wouldn't get hurt. They landed on his back with her laying atop him, he laughed loudly. Sorry if that hurt He states

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Her mind was definitely more at ease when he said that he would do whatever would make her happy. In fact she was happy that all he wanted was to make her happy. She beamed up at him yet again. But I want you to be happy too. You'll be able to visit them whenever you want though, right? She asked him helpfully. She didn't want to pull him completely away from his family. She knew what it was like to be adopted and feel loved when your parents left her. But at least her's didn't do so on purpose. At least her mother, she didn't know about her father.

She grinned back at him, pleased at his thoughtfulness towards her. She knew that he wasn't running at full speed but was glad that he was letting her win. But then he ran faster and tackled her, keeping her from harm as she did so. She did shriek in laughter as she did so. But she blushed at the position they were in. She moved off of him and snuggled into his side. I'm fine. That was fun. Thanks for letting me win to begin with. She gave him a peck on the cheek. If you're going to be part of the Tribe, you might want to soon meet everyone else, especially my parents. That however reminded her. She had yet to tell Ralla and Kemo about her crush.
[html]

He smiled at her when she beamed at him, obviously what he said had made her happy and at eas. He nodded his head when she said she wanted him to be hapy, and asked if he could go visit them. will be able to visit them yes, and i am perfectly fine with you being a tiny bit more hapy than me. He said in a calm voice, which generally meant he was telling the truth.

He laughed when she shrieked and moved off of him, he held her close to him when she snuggled into his side. Maybe i'll let you win the entire race next time my sweet. He says and smiled when she kissed his cheek. As she did that, he couldn't help but hold her closer. He nodded when she commented about him meeting everyone else. I know, though i beleive that you would be much better at getting everyone together at once, than i would be at meeting everyone one at a time. He states with a laugh. I wonder if she has told anyone that she has a crush. He thought to himself with a chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She gaped in amazement and love at the fact that her happiness was way more important than his own was. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Really? She didn't doubt what he said but was more impressed by it. Will your parents be OK with you coming here? She didn't want to cause his parents any pain by being the reason that their son left them.

She giggled at his laughter but liked his idea of winning the entire race. I agree that you should let me win more often. She poked him gently in the side and then smirked. She tried to tickle him to see if he was ticklish or not. She paused for a moment. I still need to tell my parents though. They don't know and they should. Can I tell them before anything else? We can still hangout and stuff but they deserve for me to discuss it with them. She nuzzled his cheek.
[html]

He smiled and nuzzled her, holding her tight when she kissed his cheek in happiness. Indeed, i will do anything that i can, or must, to keep you happy, anything at all. He states with a content sigh. He looked into the sky as she asked about his parents being ok with him leaving. Well, im sure that they would understand, since it is for love. He says as he smiles, it was completely true that he loved her, he realised that now. It was more than some simple crush.

He laughed when she agreed with him letting her win. Well, the next time we have a race, ill make sure to let you win. He says with a smile as he kissed her cheek, pulling her close to him.He nodded when she commented about not doing anything more till she told her parents. I beleive it would be a good idea to hold off on anymore relationship increases until your parents are informed and understand. He says in a calm tone, though hearing the slight humor in his own voice around the long words, he laughs.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Ayasha was ecstatic that he would do anything to make her happy. You're amazing, Roran! That is one reason that I like you so much. She gave him a kiss on the nose. Her ears perked up at the fact that his parents being OK was him leaving them for her. It will be easier with our packs being allied. She wasn't quite in love with him but for a nearly seven month old she liked him and would soon realize that that feeling was real love.

She nodded at his letting her winning. You should. She playfully nudged him. His assurance about not doing anything until she told Ralla and Kemo was nice. It took a lot of worries and weights off her small shoulders. She giggled at his long words. Why are you speaking like that? She snuggled against him.
[html]

He smiled broadly when she kissed him on the nose upon hearing him say he would do anything make her happy. Good, because that is not likely to leave my personality. He states with a chuckle. He nodded when she commented that it would be easier with their packs being allied, in truth it most certainly would. I agree with that, since our packs are allied, there is a smaller chance that people will hate me He says, not really beleiving that anyone could hate him, he was very kind to everyone.

He smiled and held back a laugh when she agreed with him letting her win, he would do anything to have her happy, even losing a race. I can lose a race or two to make her happy, winning isnt anything compared to companionship. He thought to himself, staring into the sky. He looked at her when she commented about his long words and snuggled him. Well, i like sounding sophisticated. He says with a chuckle as he kissed her on the nose and held her a wee bit closer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
She grinned at him. The only thing I might change about you is your size, but that is kind of funny that I'm like a mini you. She giggled about that thought. It really was amusing how much she looked like Roran, only on a smaller scale. Her smile softened. I highly doubt that anyone would ever hate you, your too sweet and gentlemanly. She nuzzled his cheek fondly.

She saw him looking up in the sky and decided to tease him a little. Ya know, looking into the sun can damage your eyes and make it harder to see. And then you couldn't see my cuteness. She poked him playfully. She cocked her head to the side and considered if she liked his so-called sophistication. I think I like how you usually sound rather than being over sophisticated. She squeaked as he held her a bit closer.