Thread Information
Date: May 25, 2011

Setting: Cercatori d'Arte Territory, Forest Oasis

Time: Early Afternoon

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

Table by Sie.

“Ouch!” Evelyn yelped as she raised a foot in the air, hopping on the other for a moment. Stepping on pointy sticks had to be the one of the dastardly disadvantages living in a forestry area in the female’s book of places to live, including tripping on roots and getting nipped by a bug every fifteen minutes. Evelyn would admit, she was not the most graceful of creatures, but it seemed that the woods were out to get her. But, it could even out with all the good things that it provided; nice shade, blabbing creeks of cool water. Not to mention the amount of food that Cercatori d’Arte’s territory has. In addition to small prey like squirrels and big ones like deer, they also had berries, a treat that Evelyn wasn’t accustomed to from where she was from; the best thing they had in her hometown was a face full of snowball, which most of the time was thrown instead of eaten.

While she was lost in the thoughts of white, fleecy snow, the wolfdog came back into reality when she nearly tripped into a pool of water, glinting with near crystal clearness, and a small fish eyeing her for a moment before hastily swimming away. What broke her fall was the ground; lucky for her, unlike all the other times, this grass was soft, probably because of the rich water it grew by, but it made her slightly sore nonetheless. “Huh,” Evelyn muttered simply, as if that summed up her situation. She jumped back to her feet, wiping off some moist dirt from her shirt, and glanced around the small Garden of Eden, and it looked truly like one. It was as if nothing evil or remotely bad has touched this blissful piece of paradise, and it was quiet. No buzzing of demonic bugs, or any signs of hostile roots.

Looks like a good place to chill out, she decided with a toothy smile, and picked out a place to sit while she unburdened herself of a ragged bag that rested on her shoulder. Evelyn settled down at the edge of the water, and dipped her smarting feet into the icy liquid. After a minute in relishing the relief that was spreading through her soles, the Wood girl dug in her bag until she brought out a mess of bolts, knobs, and who knows what else, and brought out two tools: a simple screwdriver, and a wrench that was free of rust from being cleaned to near perfection. The wolfdog started to tweak at the pile of rubbish, the wrench twisting and turning at various ends.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#FED365; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/freetables/freetable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
WC: 438 +3 [/html]
[html]

Galileo had decided to spend his morning at the Oasis, but there ad been a change in his timetable and he found himself staying there for the majority of the day. Awoken from his shallow sleep by voice coming beneath the branch he lay on, a frown graced his face. With a sigh he slide from the branch, swinging down with a sudden clearing of his throat. By the look on his face, one would have thought that the woman had been intruding. His stony face was upset by a cold feeling sliding across his shoulders. He was confused for a moment, but after looking down he found that it was only Apep.

Curiosity got the better of him, and with a confident swagger forward, Galileo asked, 'What y' got there'. He knew what it was, after all he had come from Europe, the hub of enginering, but his question was more aimed to find out what on earth she intended to do with them. Locks of dark brown and grey shifted about as dish shaped ears flickered about. Hunting would be easy in a place like this, but he didn't suspect that this woman wanted to hunt if she was fiddling with her junk. Setting down Apep, Galileo grinned and spoke again, 'You hungry?' The reptile slithered off, his master grinned as he watched, knowing his pet would return with a prize.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Table by Sie.

The wolfdog was so busy tinkering at her pile of metal that she nearly ignored Galileo’s throat clearing. But, her ears caught it, and the sudden noise made her jump, making the rusty bolts and nuts bounce off her lap and slip into the water. Evelyn managed to catch most of them, but a few did decide to swim with the fishes. Now the jumbled mess of metal looked even worse, which seemed to disappoint Evelyn, but then she remembered why they were all dismembered, and turned around to see what seemed to be a mix of coyote and dog of a canine, with what looked to be a moving white rope crawling around his neck.

Wait, ropes didn’t move. The female realized it was some creature she never encountered before; she was from a place where snakes would get turned into scaly popsicles. Instead of doing the sensible thing and scream her lungs out in girly fear, she stared up at the snake in pure wonder, frozen with curiosity and ignored Galileo’s question at first. She even went as far as to twist her head to the side as she watched the slithery reptile slid off of his owner’s arm and into the underbrush. As the white tip of Apep’s tail disappeared, Evelyn finally recalled the Luperci in front of her.

“Oh, huh, it’s nothing, really. Just a mess of stuff I’m trying to untangle… Which looks even worse now it’s mixed up again,” she explained to the man sadly, holding up her hands with the lump of gears with such care as if it was a newborn baby. “I’m hoping to… Wait, where’s my manners?” Evelyn quickly dumped the pile of various bolts, nuts, and whatever else cautiously back into her bag, leaped up onto her feet, and struck out her hand with a goofy smile across her muzzle. “My name is Evelyn, Evelyn Wood.” Either this girl was naturally hyper, or was on something that would give a water buffalo a heart attack; hopefully, it was just her personality.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#FED365; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/freetables/freetable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
WC: 342 +3 [/html]
[html]

The male's tail swung lazily as the woman spoke. He didn't understand why on earth the woman care so much for a pile of bolts. 'What are you going to do with them exactly?' Not like he cared, either way it would have no real impact on his day save from the fact he would not be able to continue resting until the woman either moved on or stopped fiddling about with her pile of metal junk. He might as well make conversation, after all he had little else to do.

As the woman said her name, Galileo took note of her hyperness. He didn't see any reason to get excited over nothing, so he ignored it. 'Galileo Berlin' he replied, shaking her hand lightly and then replacing it within his pocket. His other hand flicked the light he held on and off with repetitive boredom. Letters possibly strange to the woman were scatter across the silver case of the lighter. Galileo knew what it said, naturally, for it was the text of his homeland. The thought of home gave him something else to consider, finding himself a home. He would travel down to Thornbury some time and claim one of the houses there.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

“I’m planning to do nothing with them at the moment, to be honest. If something crosses my mind, or something inspires me, I’ll try to create it with them. That is, if I can get them untangled,” the young woman explained thoughtfully with furrowed eyebrows, but her face quickly smoothed over. “Anyway, do you know what this exact place is called?” Evelyn was certain this little haven was not overlooked by the original wolves of Cercatori d’Arte, and they had to have a title for it. The wolfdog would like to return here one day, and maybe invite a few other pack members she has come to know in the past few days.

Evelyn, distracted by talking to Galileo, nearly did not catch a flash of light that swiftly came as it went. Of course, after the lighter flicked off another flame, the girl’s curiosity took its course and started to ask questions about it, and from there jump from topic to topic so fast that it can be easily found annoying, and without pausing in breathe with no chance of the Berlin man to reply with ease. “What’s that, and how is it making fire? What’s the design on it, does it mean anything? Hey, what about that thing earlier that crawled off your shoulder, was it a legless lizard? Is it your pet, does it have a name?”

Finally she stopped shooting her rapid inquires once her lungs ran out of breathe to fuel them, and had to take a few moments to intake some air, giving some time for Galileo to respond. Evelyn wasn’t always this hyperactive; she just assumes this is how others her age act: happy, carefree, not concerned about anything important that should be taken into consideration. Not being with others her age since she was about six months old can only make her guess at what she should act like in a social situation, and took the term “friendly” to its extremes.

WC: 329 +3
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Galileo shrugged, 'just got here, dunno what anything is called yet'. He moved back over to the tree, pulling himself up momentarily beofre dropping back down cane in hand. Leaning on it casually, though he nearly dropped it when the girl fired another round of questions. Did she really not know what a lighter was? Or a snake? Frowning softly and looking over his shoulder at Apep he replied, 'It's a lighter, it's got fluid in it thats flammable'. He explained everything slowly and simple, surprised that someone didn't know what his things were. 'It's a snake, he's called Apep'. He paused, frowning softly then shaking his head. 'No, he is not my pet. Nobody owns him. It's his choice to stay with me'. He would never trap Apep, if the snake decided to leave him he'd be happy to let him go.

Unsheating his sticksword from within his cane, Galileo peered up it's sleek edge, pressing his finger to the blade lightly. Happy to feel a brief second of pain. Nothing too bad however, after all the edge hadn't broken Galileo's skin. 'Been here long?' he asked, sliding the sword into the cane with one fluid motion. Blumine eyes face the girl before him in a soft stare.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Evelyn looked slightly disappointed when Galileo said that he did not know if this place has a name or not. Maybe someone else would know? While she pondered that thought, she watched the other Luperci reach up in the tree for something, and at first it looked like a very straight stick. But then the Wood girl realized it was actually a cane. A cane? He doesn’t look that old to be carrying one around… Instead of asking, she just glanced at it, wondering what its purpose could possibly be; she thought that maybe he could have some leg injury, or perhaps it had a special meaning to Galileo. Whatever it was, Evelyn did not pester him about it, and listened as he answered her numerous questions.

“Flammable fluid?” Evelyn asked to no one in particular, just stating it for her own ears to hear. Maybe that’s the same stuff that burned down the old house… It smells like it, too, so it must be. The wolfdog had been wondering what that liquid was that accidently lit up her old home that made her travel to Nova Scotia about a week ago, and it was obviously something that the humans left behind; she knew no wolf that could make a small metal container that held fluid that could let anyone control a small flickering flame. She shook her head clear of her wandering thoughts and followed Galileo’s gaze towards where Apep went.

“I never saw a snake before, to be honest,” the girl explained, “Sorry that I assumed he was a pet, it’s just that you two seem very close, considering he wasn’t trying to bite you.” Evelyn herself tried to befriend small creatures before when she was younger, but the skittish animals would usually give her small bites that made her go crying to her mother. She smiled at that memory for a moment, but then looked surprised as Galileo pulled out a thin sword out of the cane─ so that’s why he carries that around, Evelyn thought in the back of her mind─ and wondered if he was going to skewer her for disturbing his nap and then avalanched him with questions.

But, as Galileo started to press the blade against his hand, she relaxed, and replied to his question with nervous relief from not getting shiskabobed, “No, I’ve only been here for a few days.” Then, with an awkward smile, Evelyn added in an apologetic tone while avoiding his subtle glare, “Sorry if I came off as, ah, abrasive.” Even if he did not seem hostile, it wasn’t on the girl’s agenda to start a small feud with a pack member she just met over the silliest of things, and of course pulling out a sharp weapon pointed that out─ no pun intended.

WC: 466 +3
<style>
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Galileo nodded, 'Yes, I remember finding out what it actually was, but I have long since forgotten that'. He had read a book about chemicals in a large library somewhere in Europe. The only thing he remembered was how to recognise the liquid so that he could search for refills.

Galileo frowned, 'Really? They seemed common where ever I look'. Perhaps thats because I look for them, Galileo thought, leaning down on his cane with a smile. He let out a soft chuckle, 'Trust, my dear girl, is what you saw there. Apep knows I mean no harm, and there for he trusts me' he paused, looking over his own shoulder, 'Though I assure you it wasn't always like that. I had to earn that trust, in doing so I gain a few bites'. Another paused broke the speech as Galileo strolled over the the tree, sitting down and patting the ground beside him signalling that the girl was more than welcome to join him if he wished to. 'Ones thing you have to know when dealing with snakes,' Galileo restarted with an air of charm and knowledge about him, 'Is that snakes never bite unless they are threatened. Though saying that Apep does give me a gentle nip once in a while. However I suppose that is more playfulness than anything else'. Galileo frowned in thought, building up a metaphor in his mine, 'Rather akin to a small pup nipping it's siblings tails'. A sly grin flashed onto his face. He was once the one biting his siblings, though the time for such games with his ister had long passed.

'As have I' the male said casually, but the girl's next comment forced him to shake his head. 'No, no. I don't mind' he said, flashing a charming, yet sly smile. 'You are young and have the oppurtunity to go about your business unburdened by too many responsibilities. It is a gift'. His words came out even more charming and sly as his smile. Though he couldn't help it, it was as if the temperment was programmed into him.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: We can end this thread after a couple more posts; it was fun, and maybe Evelyn and Galileo can hang out again. Big Grin

Evelyn was curious as to how he has discovered upon a handy device, but once again she held her tongue with quite ease; her outburst of questions was only a showcase of her trying to make friends, which soon became standoffish. For moment, the girl wondered if it was from a book, since it seems a lot of Luperci around these parts seemed to be educated enough to read. Now, she was not stupid or dull, but despite all of what her old pack tried to do, her eyes refused to read too many words at a time, a paragraph at the most. This inability made her think she was somehow different from everyone around her, but of course she did not show it, and shoved it away her despair with a toothy smile whenever the thought came to mind. But now that she was in a pack that one of the artistic talents was writing, she would not be able to read her fellow peers’ work and it started to bother her again.

“Well, I came from a place where the little guys would probably freeze their scales off,” she explained, and cocked her head to the side when Galileo went on about how he and Apep got along with obvious interest. Evelyn was really into overdramatic gestures, so it was easy to read her emotions through her body language. The girl took the invite to sit next to the older boy, listening to his informative talk about snakes and his companionship. Evelyn could not help but smile at Galileo’s ease and charm when he talked about the reptiles, and she was also a good listener, her ears stretched forward to lap up his words. Then, she smiled a small smile, one that looked natural and not really the forced, goofy one she usually wears, “I’m an only child, but my friend Bernard in my old pack was just like an older brother, so I guess I can compare.” Like Galileo, she was the one who always did the nipping, which in return would get one back.

“Yeah, I guess you can say that,” the wolf agreed to his statement about her number of major problems, and was glad that he brought that up; Evelyn should not start worrying about little things like tripping over trees and bomb attacks by bugs, and be happy about her relatively peaceful life. She was starting to like this coyote hybrid, and maybe by the end of the day she could add this guy to her so far short list of friends. What also helped was his somewhat attracting voice─ in a non-romantic way, of course; the assurance, confidence, and charm in his tone did nothing but made the girl surer about anything he said. It was easy to get along with Galileo when she was not trying to be accidently overbearing and when there was not a pointy object involved.

WC: 487 +3
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sure Smile

Galileo chuckled, a wide grin covering his face, 'Snakes are hardy creatures, but yes they would. Though you could say the same about where I come from, snakes seemed abundant there'. Snakes where Galileo came from mainly stayed indoors hiding un pots and inside cabinets, so he silently supposed that it wasn't the same.

After a moment or two of silence, Galileo sighed and turned to Evelyn, 'So, d'you have a house in Thornbury?' Small take was a specialty of the gentleman's, light conversation made to sustain a conversation until something more interesting arose was also. The pair who had just met for the first time had little to speak about thought Galileo would enjoy spending more time with her. Because despite her excited temperament initially, Galileo had enjoyed their conversation.

Standing and coughing lightly, Galileo reached down to pick up Apep, who had caught a small mouse, which now sat on the floor. Golden hands reached for the rodent, but instead of placing it in his own satchel, he placed it closer to Evelyn. ’Take it, a gift from pack mate to pack mate’. He didn’t exactly plan to leave just yet a few minutes more perhaps, in Galileo’s it was important to get to know the people one would have to converse with daily.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

“By the looks of it, it’d seem it would have been nice to have a companion like that, if they would have been able to survive from where I’m from,” Evelyn said with a contented sigh, her mind pulsing with memories from the couple months that she had spent alone in a beaten down house. In the first few weeks living by herself was nearly like hell for a seven month old wolf. But she learned to cope and survive. She gotten used to being a loner, but that time can be forgotten, since now she had others she can depend on and for them to hopefully trust back. Having a small friend to help her through that time would have probably eased the pain, Evelyn thought, but it was over and done with and she could only look forward to making new friendships with people of her own species.

“As a matter of fact, I do have a house in Thornbury,” she said happily. “It’s a small little shop, near the northeast corner of the town. Needs a little fixing, but, I think I can bring it back into its former glory, also with little bit of my touch. But, it also needs a paint job; the color on it is awful, but I don’t have anything to cover it with.” After a moment, she thought of asking Galileo if he was a painter, but she decided that was enough random questions out of her, and let the man have a chance at asking some himself.

A moment later, the white snake had come back with a prize from his hunt, and Galileo stood up with a cough. She herself was about to stand when the older boy placed the rodent that Apep caught near her. “Thanks,” Evelyn said with a small smile, knowing that it was a moment’s thought of a gift, but she was grateful, nonetheless. After making sure she gathered all her things, she placed her bag back on her shoulder in its usual place, with a limp mouse hanging out of the side like it was taking a ride. “Well, just so you know, if you need anything to be fixed, or just want an item to get created, just give me a call,” she told Galileo with a smile that did not seem as goofy as the others she used when she disturbed the man. “I’ll do anything; for the right price,” Evelyn laughed in a joking matter, but if what she said was a joke, was for Galileo to decide upon himself.

WC: 429 +3
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Galileo nodded softly, a golden diget reaching up to stroke the animal's head. 'You could always get a horse. I never rode much as a child but my sister has a horse and I've... been around it at times, though for me he doesn't hold a candle up to Apep. From how I've seen my sister acting with it, I can suppose that if the wretched thing didn't seemingly want to trample me, it could be a... good companion. So I guess the same goes for other horses'. Galileo gave another soft frown, he didn't care for his sister's horse, it was a large thing, pale in colour and temperamental as soon as it set Galileo in it's sights. He had lost count of how many injuries he had gained due to that horse.

The hybrid smiled, finally a reason to meet up again. Evelyn was pleasent company, and Galileo had few aquaintances within this pack. 'See thats where I can make myself useful, even though my rack is performing, I am quite skilled with spray cans. Though I tend to steer away from raw out of place images, leaning towards more artistic ones'. His wall back home was filled with his earliest attempts, which although Galileo shunned them, they were still pretty decent attempts.

<style>
.gal8 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.gal8 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal8 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.gal8 {background-color; #000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ior6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:145px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: If you want, you can make the last post, or we can wrap it up with this one. Big Grin Btw, sorry for the short wait; went to the beach for a few days. xD

“A horse,” she said to herself, staring off into space for a moment. Again, she never saw one in person, but Evelyn has heard of them. But, she did not see herself as a horse person either, nor any creature-person at all. The most she could probably do with a horse was for it to be trained to carry her things. To ride one, Evelyn cannot even imagine climbing on top of a thing that could easily trample her; from what she has been informed, it was not a pleasant thing to get clobbered by a hoof, and trying to befriend one with them could earn you a few scars if you did the wrong thing. The girl would rather stay indoors and build something than to spend the day getting treaded on, or that how it she saw it.

The wolf-dominant hybrid blinked out of her minor spacing and smiled when Galileo offered up his services. “Well, I am not looking for something too out of place, just a simple solid color.” Evelyn, after a moment of thought, added, “Yet, I guess we can put a few things on it, to liven it up a bit.” The more she thought about it, the more appealing it seemed to have just a few images on her house, just to show how much she loves her new home in the pack. She did not know what Galileo like to paint, but she was sure he was as good with his hands at spray painting as she was with building.

“Anyway, again, sorry for disturbing you earlier. But it was still a pleasure meeting you,” Evelyn said with her hand extended once more, for a handshake in farewell. “We can start the painting anytime you want, just run by my place in Thornbury; you cannot miss it.”

WC: 306 +3
<style>
</style>[/html]