Rape and Revenge
OCC: Shiloh will be leaving AniWaya to find the man who did this to her. If anyone wants to help tell me.

Shiloh collapsed outside the village, unable to deal with the pain in her heart, soul, and body. She had been raped by a stranger, who had left her broken, not just physically but emotionally. She knew she hadn't deserved it, she was only trying to make friends with the dog looking male. He had forced himself onto her and she still remembered the pleasure he had on his face as he hurt her. She curled into a ball where she was, crying to herself wishing someone would help her, find her.

She had lost it all. Her family, her soul and heart. The stranger had left her so broken and bloody that she was surprised she made it as far as she did. The relentless ache in her lower body was her reminder of how weak she was. She had happened to stab him 4 times in the side but it hadn't phased him as he ran off. She was still clutching the knaping knife in her hand and in that moment she vowed to find the man that had hurt her and get her revenge.
Shiloh wasn't one for violence but what he had done to her was unacceptable. She had the will, the guts and determination to find him and was willing to deal with every other pack to find him. She howled her pain to the world before passing out from both blood loss and hurt.
OOC: Ayasha can help comfort. So here she is!

IC: Although she had no idea what had happened to Shiloh, Ayasha could tell that something bad had happened. So she was looking for Shiloh and when she heard the howl, one filled with pain and maybe a bit of anger, she ran to her friend as fast as she could.

What she saw broke her heart. Shiloh was curled up in a little ball. Shiloh? What happened? she hurried over to her friend and started to stroke her fur. She hated to see her friend in pain and wanted to help her in anyway possible. She gave her friend a comforting nuzzle.
Shiloh woke to Ayasha's soft nuzzle. Her body ached and she had wanted anyone but the pup to find her. She closed her eyes and wished the girl away and opened her eyes to find her still there. She touched the girls hand softly before crying. She tried to move but the pain kept her from moving too much. Everything from her waste down hurt.
"Ayasha... please.... go get help." she croaked though a tear choked throat. She tried to move out of the curled ball position she was in but managed to whimper in pain instead.

She looked up at the girl and wished that something like this never happened to her. She would protect her. She had failed her sister by letting her die, she failed herself for not protecting herself but she would never let anything happen to Ayasha. "I love you Ayasha. I will never let anything happen to you. Not... not this. Not this pain. Please go get me some help." she whispered.
She went into give Shiloh another nuzzle as she started crying. It hurt her to know that someone had done something to hurt her friend. she vowed that she would help her in some way.

Shiloh provided a way for her to help, but not how she wanted to help. She stubbornly shook her head. No. I'm going to stay here. You need someone to stay with you. But I will howl for help. With that she lifted her head and howled for an adult to come help Shiloh.

At Shiloh's promise to never let anything bad happen to her, Ayasha gave a smile. You and several other wolves. You want me to name them all.? At going and getting help, she shook her head again. I'm not leaving you until I know your in good hands. And even then, I might not leave you. You shouldn't be alone. She then laid down and curled around Shiloh protectively as they waited for help to arrive.
[html]

Oh boy :X (Nootau: Not Visible)

The pups were attempting to walk around, and it had come to the point where the door to the hut had to be barricaded every time someone entered or left so that they would not endanger themselves from falling to their deaths. Little Aleu was quite the drama queen, Ralla had to admit, and often she had to split her and her brothers apart to keep them from tormenting each other. But oh, how they warmed her heart and soul...

So saying, her spirit was chilled by a howl that called for help--possibly only heard by the wolfess because her hut was in a tree on the edge of the village itself--and it was from none other than Ralla's own daughter. Eyes wide, she quickly ushered the pups into their heap of blankets and made sure that the barricade was firmly in place--wasting no time, realizing that there was none indeed to even find a suitable pup-sitter--and promptly began her descent to the ground, climbing halfway before just letting go into a falling run. Lithe legs pumped to the direction of where the howl had come from, the sound being one of genuine distress and...the scent on pain was so strong...pain and sadness... The scene she came upon was earth-shattering. Before her was Shiloh--gentle, kind Shiloh--in a broken heap and hands covered in blood not her own, even though Ralla could somehow smell the other wolfess's blood anyways... But why...? "What happened!?" Ralla looked between Ayasha and the other wolfess, demanding an explanation for why one of the tribe members was in such a state. This was perhaps the first time Ralla had experienced such bloodshed within the peaceful territory, and it crushed a wall of sanctuary she had once held. Kneeling beside her daughter and Shiloh, Ralla let her hands hover above Shiloh a bit, unsure of what to do. "Ayasha, please, run for help now! Howl along the way if you must!" Ralla did not know what was wrong in the entirety of the situation, but Ayasha was fast in her own right, and could bring others to help her bring Shiloh to the Kunikoti's huts.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
Sleep eluded the man as he sat slumped against the old tree, as tired as he was his brain would not stop buzzing and switch off for even a few minutes. White eyes stared up at the sky but did not take in any of the details of it, he felt very lazy and at ease even though sleep would not come to him. A sigh escaped his huge body and long fingered hand rose to brush the hair back from his face and rub at the bags and wrinkles under his eyes, raising a child alone was a hard job and he often worried she wasn't getting an even upbringing or feel that mothers were unimportant in a child's life.

His ears perked as a pain filled how reached the radar like audits, tiredness receded almost immediately and he clambered to his feet with the help of a branch. Dawdle he did not on his way towards whoever it was that had called and a second child like howl only made him move faster. His height was now a hindrance as he was forever getting caught upon vines or high branches, his gangly legs catching on roots and creepers. Cursing loudly in spanish to himself he pushed ill tempered through the underbrush, suddenly he could smell blood and came upon three females all of whom he knew.

He dropped to his knees besides the pair on the ground, Ayasha was curled protectively around Shiloh while Ralla stood by them. Questions flew from his mouth and only after he had asked several in quick succession did he realise he'd been speaking in Spanish and repeated himself in english,

"Mademoiselle Ayasha, Shiloh, Ralla! What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Anger tinted his voice, only Shiloh appeared to be hurt and he could smell the scent of a strange male about her, along with an unmistakable smell of male lust. Growl left his maw and lips lifted up slightly to reveal the tip of sharp canines, it was not hard to piece together what had happened.
Shiloh was dehydrated and the pain running though her thin almost weakly body was enough to bring a whimper to her muzzle. She was delusional from blood loss and pain but could see more white fur and the smell of Leon close by.
She attempted to mover out of the ball she was in but as she moved pain threatened to consume her, make her pass out. She could almost make out Ayasha and Ralla but her vision swam in and out of focus. She shook from the lack of water in her system, her water bag must have been lost in the throes of the fight she had been in.

"Water..." she whispered faintly, reaching for the white cover paw close by. She reached for Ralla, wanting to hold the woman's hand for comfort, for reality that seemed to be slipping away. Her right shoulder throbbed painfully from where she had fallen on a sharp rock. The pain in her shoulder and lower body made her grimace and whine softly. She hearing went in and out like her vision but she could hear Leon's question and the anger his voice held as he asked. How could she tell him she wasn't strong enough to protect herself and that she was just trying to help a stranger who looked lonely. How could she tell him or Ralla that she was assaulted by said stranger and fought him while he raped her. She started to cry at the though of no one being able to love her because of what had happened to her and closed her eyes against the pain blooming in her chest.

"Let...me die. I.... cannot be loved... this way.... he.... hurt me. I.... tried to fight.... him off.... but I was.... I was..." she choked on the word raped and the effort to talk over the pain racking her body was starting to take it toll. Her vision started to turn dark and she continued to reach for Ralla, reach for someone who wanted her there, wanted her in this world. She whimpered one last time before letting the darkness envelop her and drag her under. Her last thought was why.... why was she always the one to hurt, to loose so much and gain so little. Why was she unloved?
She gave a soft whine to her mother as Shiloh was obviously getting worse. She was almost crying. She reverted back to some more childish ways of talking. Mommy? What's wrong with her? Is she going to be OK? She wanted to say no to going to get help but didn't want to disobey her mother. She was torn as to what to do. Her gaze flicked between Ralla and Shiloh.

Her choice was made easier by Leon coming. She answered both of them. I don't know what happened to her. She let out a howl of pain and I came here and saw her and called fo help and... She wasn't able to talk as she was sobbing. I don't want her to die, mommy! She was absolutely miserable and worried about her friend.

She didn't really pay attention to what Shiloh said about what happened to her, which was a good thing for her. She did hear that she can't be loved. Still crying, she gave Shiloh a kiss on the forehead. I love Shiloh. You're like my big sister. I don't want you to die. I'm not gonna let that happen. She curled back around her and put her arms around her.
[html]

It might be a good idea for someone to PM a Kunikoti and ask to join for a post or two >_>

It was all becoming a blur; everything around her was beginning to happen too fast--too much stimuli. Next thing she knew, Leon was there speaking in his native tongue, adding another voice to the fray, as she strained to hear Shiloh. The answer to what had happened was so painfully clear that at first, Ralla didn't want to believe it. But... As Shiloh strained out the words, Ralla's hands stilled over her, just a hair's breadth away, green eyes wide with mixed emotions. First there was deep regret and sorrow for the pain that Shiloh was feeling; kind, gentle Shiloh... Then there was the anger; an anger that she had never felt before to anyone. Someone had attacked her tribe mate--her family within their own borders, and she had been powerless to stop it. She grasped Shiloh's hand firmly, willing her to stay conscious. Falling asleep now would be...!

"Ayasha," Ralla said in her most stern voice, quieting Ayasha's worries as her resolve hardened to fit the role she had been assigned. She could not be weak now; Shiloh needed her. "Run to the village and alert the Kunikotis. Now." She knew that her daughter meant well and had a kind heart, too, but she also knew that if let be, Ayasha would continue her worry and delay what needed to be done. She would console the girl later, once Shiloh was no longer in any sort of danger. "Stay awake, Shiloh!" Ralla said with that same hard voice, wondering just where it had come from. She had always been gentle--unable to be stern or commanding. But now, when family had been threatened... She had been proven otherwise. Wiping a stray tear from Shiloh's face, she turned her head to Leon. "Help me take her back," she said--no, commanded--as she stood and bent back down to lift once of Shiloh's arms about her shoulder. She was strong, but not strong enough to get Shiloh back as swiftly as she needed to. "Don't you ever say you cannot be loved," Ralla murmured to Shiloh, following it by a string of sentences attempting to keep her awake. "The whole tribe is there for you, and we're here for you. Didn't you hear Ayasha? She loves you, too. I love you, and Leon loves you. Stay awake, now; we need you to stay awake." In the dark recesses of her mind, Ralla knew what would have to be done. She would talk to Dawali, and sort it all out, and then consult Shiloh once she was better. But one thing was for sure; this would not go unpunished.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

5+ lololol Leon is PISSED

It was all a big mess and it was beginning to make his head spin, both Ayasha and Shiloh panicking while he and Ralla seemed to watch on in helplessness. He wanted to shake his head and shout for them all to be quiet so he could think. It appeared Ralla was feeling the same as him as she suddenly stiffened up and began barking orders at Ayasha and Shiloh, the child woman ran off to go get one of the medics. Deep anger snaked through him taking over his mind in its tentacle grip, whomever this male was the Spanish man would find him and end him painfully. If the Etikaiele Gata had not ordered himself to help carry Shiloh into the village he would have stormed off right then and there to hunt for said rapist.

He moved up to the other side of Shiloh in time to hear her distressing statement that she was unlovable, he shook his head in her vision so she could see it,

"Nien princesa. You are only unloved if you have none familia to love you and you do have familia." With the height difference between him and Ralla both of them taking an arm would be incredibly awkward and ungainly, they would move so much faster if he picked the femme up and carried her up.

"Ralla, allow me." He leaned down and carefully picked up the injured female, arranging her so that her head rested on his left shoulder and placed her left arm over his right shoulder, she weighed more than the wood had done but not by much, he winced at how light she was, surely it wasn't healthy. White eyes pierced the way in front of him, cutting through the murkiness of the anger in his mind, he had someone directly in his care now so he couldn't go galivanting off chasing men. As he turned his head he caught a good inhale of the scent lingering about her mane and what he smelt made him stiffen and his tail bristle even more for entwined within the scent of this stranger was the unmistakable pack smell of the Cour des Miracles, it was faint so the member must be relatively new. Spanish swears flew from his mouth as he cursed all and sundry,

"It seems we are searching for a newer member of Cour des Miracles." The male started to walk towards the village lest his fury overwhelm him, it was all boiling up inside of him; anger, hatred, fear, the woman he carried in his arms could have easily been his own daughter, bleeding and broken with her innocence ripped and torn from her grasp, muscles bunched up in his arms, legs and back, and the pupils of his eyes had contracted so much they were almost not there. Haze of red had descended down over his vision and he saw no longer in color but in shades of red, blackened mane was on end as well as the tail behind him. Every opinion he had on how a man of honor should treat a woman had been broken on this night and it was almost killing him to remain within the borders of AniWaya.
PP discoussed.

Mizu was sitting on the couch when she heard a rapid knocking at the door. She got up quickly and opened the door. In front of her she saw Ayasha. She was crying and she didn't look good. "What's wrong?" As Ayasha explained what had happened Mizu tried to keep her as close as possible, all the while moving as fast as possible. She hadn't met this Shiloh woman but she was very concerned about her. Mizu's medicine bag was over her shoulder and she clung to it tightly, trying to prevent it from bouncing around. "Come on Ayasha. We're almost there!"

As the three other wolves came into view Mizu ran the rest of the way. She stopped short and with a deep calming breath she spoke. "What happened?" Without anyone explaining Mizu grabbed a flask of water from her bag and took a bottle as well. She opened both of them, dropping in several drops of liquid from the bottle into the flask of water. She closed the bottle and put it away, then put the top on the flask and shook it up. She opened it again. "I need to get her to drink this, it will help to replenish her strength." Mizu quickly examined the woman more and what had happened was clear. She gave a tight nod of her head. "We need to lay her down, give her this drink, and I'll get a medicine together."
WC:405 Thank all of you who are part of this thread it means a lot to me <3

Shiloh almost let the darkness completely consume her and she almost didn't hear Ralla's demand to stay awake. She attempted to squeeze the woman's hand and opened her eyes only to see shadows and darkness. She closed them again, whimpering in fear and tried to stay with the people she loved. She tried to stay awake and was brought back to the world when Ralla attempted to pick her up. She howled in pain, pain rippling though her shoulder, the darkness swooping back again to take her away. She opened her eyes as her world tilted and spun. She heard Ralla's soft murmur that she loved her and that Leon and Ayasha loved her and that she needed to stay awake. She blacked out some and didn't remember being picked up by Leon but she was awaked enough to let his voice cut though the black haze that threatened to drown her. His softly spoken words were what gave her enough strength to try and answer both Ralla and Leon.

"Family... loves.... me..." she whispered almost incoherently as she ran her fingers though Leon's fur softly trying to find it in her heart to stay with the people that claimed to love her. She listened to Leon's frantic heart as he carried her and wished her would calm down. Each step hurt her shoulder more and she whined against him. She could feel his anger as he held her close and felt the need to tell him to calm down. "Calm... Leon..."she whispered as her ears flicked towards the sound of someone running towards them. She tried to focus on the voice of the woman who had come to aid her. She heard snatches of what she was saying but again she blacked out, darkness fogging her vision, her pain in her shoulder and lower body starting to lessen as she again started to let go. She dug her hand in to Leon's fur, burying her face into his fur as she gave a weak whimper of pain. She could hear water being shook close by and she stiffened at the raw burning need to drink something. Her throat burned with the need to have some water, her parched tongue making her word all but stick in her mouth as she tried to ask for water.
"Water... Please.... Water" she whimpered trying to move her injured arm so she could reach for the sound.
She wasn't happy to leave Shiloh but at least Shiloh wouldn't be alone. She would have her mother and Leon with her. So she reluctantly nodded and started to run. She paused and saw that her mother and Leon were taking care of Shiloh. Ayasha then ran as fast as she could to J'adore and Mizu's hut. Mizu! When Mizu answered the door, she quickly explained what had happened, or at least to the best of her knowledge. She then allowed Mizu to pull her along, trying as hard as she could to keep up.

The thought of Shiloh was what let Ayasha keep up with Mizu as they ran towards where Ralla and Leon had Shiloh. They met up with the two wolves bringing Shiloh. She stayed back next to Ralla and held on her for comfort as she watched Mizu take care of Shiloh. Mother, is Shiloh going to be OK? She turned her frightened face to look at her mother, near tears.
[html]

PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT! >:O

Ralla allowed Leon to intervene as he saw fit, agreeing with his logic once presented, if not implied. She walked briskly beside him and the form that was once Shiloh, brow furrowed in an attempt to keep her composure. She could see that Leon was barely doing the same... That cry from Shiloh had issued another jab of anger through her body for the one that had done this to her, but she was no Kunikoti, and could not discern the trouble. If only I had paid proper attention to medicine, she castigated herself, regretting that she had never had a penchant for the healing arts. No, all she could do was see what the moon allowed her to see and to read the stars. Back in her native tribe, this would've never have happened because she would've been ever vigilant of the stars--always watching and looking for portents. But because she had neglected to read them properly and thoroughly--as she would've been charged with doing as a Shaman of the Moon Tribe--this had happened; treachery and trespassing.

Leon's revelation stirred a hope within Ralla. Noss is in Cour des Miracles; he can help us...! No, I can't get him involved... Doing so would be irresponsible as a leader; this would be taken straight to the leadership, and not in an incriminating way, either. She could not risk her brother's position within the pack for something that happened under her watch. ...What would Chief Dawali make of this...? What would he say or do about it? She was sure whatever his decision would be just, but for now, she could not worry about it. Just Shiloh and getting her a Kunikoti. "As she says, Leon," Ralla said tightly as Mizu ran to them, quickly doing her duty. In this case, Ralla stepped back and watched the proceedings, afraid that if she was too near she would only get in the way. Ayasha came up to her, and in response to being clung to, the white wolfess put an arm protectively around the girl's shoulders, holding her close and soothing her hair with the free hand. How frightening this must be for her; how terrible. Does she even fully understand what's happening...? She hoped not. Appearing as if from thin air, Nootau was perched off in the trees, visible only to his charge, and looking on with that same stoic stare of ink-black eyes. His eyes and her forest green ones connected, and Ralla was afraid; the same sort as Leon was, even if she did not know that their thoughts were similar then. What if it had been Ayasha? Or if the wolf had attacked her pups? She doubted she would be able to keep her cool, and this frightened her almost as much as the possible danger to her family. Looking down at her daughter, Ralla's face softened from its earlier sternness as she answered. "Shiloh will be fine; she is AniWayan, and strong." It was a child's promise; full of whimsy and fantasy. In all truth, Ralla did not know if Shiloh would ever fully recover; physically or mentally. She could only pray and look to the stars for the true answer. The moon decided all. But why her? she pleaded to it in her mind. And then she thought of her family again. Ayasha was a scout--always about the territory, looking for these dangers. It was her duty to report such instances, and she had done so as assigned. But what if she had been caught instead? "Ayasha," she said, more privately to her daughter, "promise me that from now on, when you're patrolling, you will run straight back to the village if there is ever another wolf who crosses a foot over the border. Promise me?" She could not order her daughter to abandon her path or restrict her from doing its stipulations, but she could try to be as precautionary as possible. Looking to Leon, she thought that he and she shared a moment of parental bonding; an understanding of protection for one's children. It's power was frightening.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

He was in this position again, could feel Shiloh's grip on his fur, last time they had been this way it had hurt them both and made them cry, the man pushed those feelings aside. He could not be with Shiloh no matter how much his heart ached for something else to cling onto, it would be an injustice to her to use the poor female as a rebound and something he would not lower himself to doing. Red still tinted his vision and he would not calm no matter what she said, he whispered to her not wanting to reveal just how angry he was although the growl in his voice was unmistakable,

"I will calm when the bastardo responsible is dead." White eyes flicked around half hoping that the one responsible would jump out at them, he had killed people for lesser crimes than this. Instead he entertained himself with bloody and cruel methods of death that he could inflict upon this demon. Ear flicked in slight pain as Shiloh's grasp on his fur tightened, pulling at some of the strands. He hardly noticed the reappearance of Ayasha and the arrival of someone new. The scent of J'adore was all over her and he recognised her as his mate, she was white too and with a swirling of unnatural colors staining her fur, his frown of disapproval was masked by Shiloh's head and so went unseen by anybody. The woman in his arms struggled weakly for the sound of the fluids being sloshed around and he followed Ralla's directive, lowering the injured femme gently and with utmost care to the ground.

Then he lowered himself to the floor besides her, barely paying attention to the child's words Ralla told her adopted daughter and instead reached out a paw to grasp Shiloh's hand on her uninjured arm, holding the scarred and burnt appendage between his own two.
Slight PP. Tell me if you want it changed.

"Leon... don't leave me...I...love you." she whispered softly trying to grip the hand that held her own. She stared at him, silver eyes searching for white. His scent calmed her, her breathing shallow as she struggled to breathe though her sore dry throat. She wanted to be in his arms again and longed to be loved by him. What would he think of her now that that she was unpure and broken. "Please don't think of me differently... I only......" she breathed in as the darkness danced in her eyes, Leon becoming darker then he was before. She closed her eyes and gripped his hand as hard as she could only to feel herself losing strength and will. She tried to open her eyes but she was so tired.

Everything was muffled and her ears could only hear so much. She shook with the effort to stay alive but she was starting to feel heavy till she felt someone pour water down her muzzle. She coughed at first, spitting most of the water out but the person giving her the water was gentle and lifted her head to so she could drink. She drunk greedily, the water soothing her parched throat and tongue and cooling her insides as it went down. Someone's voice was in her ear telling her to continue to drink to finish it all. It was only later that she figured out it was Ralla helping her. She opened her eyes and spotted the white wolfess. She finished off the water quick and was laid back down softly, her hand still cradled in Leon's. She cried at the sight of so many helping her and in that moment she felt loved and cared for.
OOC: Sorry about the wait and short post.

IC:Ayasha was worried about Shiloh but her mother and her request took her attention. She nodded, I understand, mother. She watched as Shiloh begged Leon about something. She didn’t fully understand what was happening but knew that Shiloh was struggling.

As Shiloh finished the water, Ayasha went over and gave her a gentle nuzzle, silently telling her that she was here for her. Is there anything I can do? She want to help Shiloh so much and would find something to do without help if need be.

She decided that the adults had it in hand but didn’t want to leave Shiloh. Should I stay or would it be better if I went home? And what will happen to the man who hurt Shiloh? She looked at the other three adults anxiously. She went back over to her mother’s side and leaned gently against her side, seeking comfort from her mother.
sorry for the wait! and slight pp, let me know if you would like it changed.

Mizu focaused on her bag. She needed to find that herb, the one that would help. Uhh! Where is it? She didn't panick though, she remained calm and composed. Everything was going to be okay. She could hear Shiloh drinking the water and knew that the herbs that were mixed in with that would help her. Mizu just had to find something to help numb the pain in her injured arm. Ah! There it is. Mizu took hold of the few skullcap leaves she still had. She set two aside and using all of the rest of them she ground them up in her motar and pestle, draining out the juices.

She took the juice and mixed it with a sort of powder. It turned into a gel and she walked up to Shiloh. "I need to rub this onto your injured arm Shiloh, it may hurt a little but it will be better for you, I promise." Her voice was calm and soothing as she very gently rubbed the gel onto Shiloh's injured arm. She made sure that it didn't just stay on the fur, that it soaked down into her skin. She walked back to her bag and took the other two skullcap leaves, soaking them in water for a minute she grabbed some gauze. "I need to wrap up her arm."

Mizu quickly and efficiantly wrapped up Shiloh's arm, the skull cap leaves resting on her shoulder, the jucies from them would soak down into her skin over time. She stood up and brushed off her hands, hearing Ayasha's comment she looked at her. "Her attacker will pay... One way or another." With that she turned to her bag and started rummiging through it again.
[html]

The fail post has been prettied >_>

Ralla smiled and hugged Ayasha close to her again at the girl's understanding; that was all Ralla was asking for from the child. She looked to Leon and was surprised at his ferocity, but knew it was true and was somehow comforted by it. Perhaps because he reminded her of Kemo? He was a kind wolf--not without his faults and demons, certainly--but when someone close to him was threatened, he became a knight. And so there was Leon, trying his hardest to keep calm. She had to give them all credit; for seeing a tribe mate assaulted and broken in their territory--their home--they were all putting on their bravest faces. The white wolfess was surprised that she was acting as tough as she was.

"If you would...go back to check on your brothers and sister," the mother said, petting Ayasha's head and feeling the warmth from her snowy fur. "I'll be back soon to check on you all, but for now, it would be best if we all went back to the village and regrouped." This was said quite sternly; no nonsense or questions to be asked. Shiloh needed to get back to Mizu's hut for further treatment and Leon needed to calm down--it was obvious that Ayasha was already getting stressed from the worry, and Ralla didn't know if she could handle anymore panic or worry without at least making sure Shiloh was stable. "Leon, help take Shiloh back to Mizu's hut. Send Foxglove out to where we found Shiloh, if you can find her. I'm going back out to check the scene again. Make sure that Shiloh's taken care of." The white wolfess would go back to see if there was anything they missed, if not for the pure sake of protocol, but also because she felt like she was the only one available who wouldn't go running off the solve the issue by herself. They needed Shiloh's express permission to pursue charges anyway, but not many would follow that rule unless expressly enforced. Oh, she agreed full heartedly with Leon and Mizu's words:

The man would pay.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

2+

He couldn't look at her as she uttered those words that made his spirit sink, he kept hold of her hand but denied her seeing the color of his eyes and the distress in them as he looked away from her broken form. It was exactly what he didn't want to happen, he didn't want her to get attached to him, not like that because he knew that they could never be as one like that and it cut him painfully that it was going to hurt her when she finally realised this. So he looked away and instead focused on what he was going to do to the one who had done this to her, it made his fur bristle just thinking about it.

He murmured to himself in his native tongue, all manners of words that were not fit for saying in the company of females, broken occasionally by small growls. His ears swiveled as Ralla gave them their orders and the disappeared into the surrounding foliage. The man sighed and got to his knees, once again picking up the injured female into his arms. Then he transitioned to his feet, swaying once to keep his balance and trying to jostle Shiloh as little as possible. His lips were tightly pressed together and his mind had wandered off to far away thoughts and suddenly he wanted to be with his daughter and know she was safe.

He motioned with his head towards the inner of AniWaya's territory to tell Mizu that they should head off. Speaking wasn't something he trusted himself with at this moment in time. While he waited for the healer he rolled his shoulders and listened to them crack. Still he did not look at Shiloh not wanting to see the emotion in her eyes and remembered their last encounter where they had both broken down.