Warmth of the soul
[html]

446 words/You can jump the first two paragrapghs if you wish. XD

The last days had passed uneventful for the chestnut female. Except, of course, for the ghost companion that followed her wherever she went. Since Luna had discovered her necklace (which was tied around her neck) the spectre, or Kali, how she prefered to be called, had never left her side. She was usually silent, but Luna could feel her there, beside her. The woman was no expert on the subject of ghosts, but Kali had told her that materializing required energy, and that it was specially complicated for her.

A couple of days after their first encounter, the woman had returned to ethereal eclipse once again. The forest gave her peace and a sense of security, and Kali seemed to like it as well. There were several streams where she could relax and swim (for some reason, Kali didn't like to be near the water). And she was no longer alone. Sometimes she would hold an entire conversation with her, talking about stuff like their likes, their dislikes, favourite things...

The dark faced woman walked through a small clear between the neverending mass of trees, her companion right behind her. Hers statchel was full of two new kinds of plants. The barberries, which she knew where excellent anti-inflamatories, and some delicious blueberries, which's juice had stained the tip of her muzzle. The stain was barely visible, unless one examined it very closely.

A few minutes before she had smelled the vague scent of a pack, and, out of curiosity, she decided to approach. Her nose absorbed the characteristic fresh air that came with the dusk, delighted with every texture that her hand reached, mixed with the smell of the few blueberries that she had just swallowed. Kali was invisible, though, Luna could feel her close by, wondering where would they go this time.

"Calm down Kali, i told you that i just wanted to see the packlands, that's all." "I know, and i'm curious too. But...what would they say if somebody catches you talking to me?" The ghost made a pause. "You know, you are the only one who can hear me."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Then it is their problem. Besides, i don't think that we will find someone. At this time everybody must be in the common den...or wherever the pack sleeps." Luna looked down. To talk about her solitude wasn't very confortable. So she changed the topic towards something less unconfortable.

Luna and kali kept on with their one-sided conversation until the smell of the packlands became stronger. At this point, Luna's steps became slower. Her eyes twitched in all directions, expectant. Who knows, maybe she would come face-to-face with somebody.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: Jiva is a light reddish wolf/husky looking lil guy, the red is light on him, but is still very noticable Smile Right now Niro is still in the process of looking for the boy, so he is alone for a lil bit ^^

Niro was frantic, he’d only left the boy for two seconds and he was gone in a heartbeat. Amaranth would kill him if she ever found out, so he was silently searching for the boy. Where could he be at this time? And he hoped he wouldn’t have to get his mate to help search for him. He called out the pup’s name every once in a while, wondering where the boy had wandered off to.

Jiva had not gone far at all, in fact he was having fun, as he was still within his father’s earshot, but what he didn’t know was he was heading straight for the border, Jiva had never crossed it nor did he understand the importance of it, he just knew no one went from the other side in without anyone’s permission. He knew his daddy could give permission, but he wondered what happened if he left He sniffed the border, wondering, but tentatively not crossing, then he smelled something else, and soon he was well out of his father’s ears, though the man was still looking frantically for the boy. Jiva smiled and couldn’t help but get excited, he got to greet a new person, boy was this going to make his daddy proud!!

”Hewo, I is Jiva, fwom the mirwacles pack.”

The boy’s vocabulary was otrocious, though his mother worked him hard on it, he would have a perfect one around her, or try, but if she wasn’t around he would let himself loose. He smiled at the stranger, his little reddish tail wagging the whole time.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

329 words/I hope that daddy isn't very possessive. If he is, Luna is intop trouble.

The woman's ears twitched as they catched the sound of light footsteps. They didn't sound very cadent neither agile, so she supposed that they were produced by a young pup. She approached to the source of the sound, feeling Kali's anxiety grow bigger, until she found herself face to face with a pup. "A pup is patrolling the borders?" Both females thought at the same time. The tiny creature was predominantly red, though of a light tone, and some parts of it were even lighter.

Confusion was evident on the female's dark brown face as she leaned in front of the pup. He (she noticed that 'it' was actually a 'he') introduced himself as Jiva with a poorly developed speech, characteristic of young pups. After witnessing this, Luna came to the conclussion that Jiva was only a playful pup who had gotten too far from home, maybe in search of an infatile adventure. His young and lively features produced a typical reaction on the woman. She knelt down and placed both of her hands in her lap.

"Greetings Jiva. My name is Luna Sabino and I'm a Loner." Kali, who was observing the entire scene, even though she was invisible to the other's eyes, chuckled at the boy's attitude. "He's so cute!" Luna smiled again. She loved pups. In fact, she would have enjoyed to stay and play with the youngster for a while. But she knew that the pup's disappearance must have been a worry for his parents, who shouls be looking for him right now. In that case, Luna knew what she had to do. She threw her head backwards and howled hoping that the pup's parents were within the hearing range. If not, she wasn't sure about what would she do.

Lime green looked at the pup's fluffy pelt when she finished howling. "Now boy, tell me, what brought you to the borders of your home? i think that you should remain inside with your parents."

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:404 OOC: Poor Jiva ran out of fun now :O

The boy, who was normally shy wagged his tail. She was a loner did that mean she wanted to join the pack? This was great! His little tail wagged so much his butt was moving along with it.

“You wanna join miwacles? You can!”

He said automatically grinning. He knew what his father asked Jiva, but as soon as he asked, the woman gave a howl and Jiva’s fur went on end, he knew he’d be in trouble now, and since he didn’t get to do what he thought would make his daddy proud, he was slightly scared of how Niro would react. The boy tried hiding in the grasses, though it was quite effective at dusk, he was still a copper red, and could be just seen if one knew where he was.

“Why’d you dew dat, I wanted to surpwise daddy.”

The boy gave Luna a hurt look.

Niro heard the call and came running to the scene as fast as he could. At first he just saw the loner standing at the borders, but then as he approached he saw his son’s copper colored pelt against the green of the grass. He seemed to understand why the wolf called and felt thankful..

“I see you have found my son, I am thankful, though you could have eaten him to teach him a lesson.”

Niro was not angry. Not really, and though he sounded serious there was a joking tone in his last comment. Jiva looked at his father open mouthed and wide eyed not able to speak a word. Niro looked at his boy then, and quietly, almost privately spoke to the pup.

“Do you want to worry your mommy and daddy? I was worried and if your mommy had found out you were gone she would have cried a lot. We don’t run off, you could get hurt very badly. We will talk more later.”

He said, and knew Jiva had been pretty much repremanded enough, the boy didn’t like upsetting his parents, especially his mother, though Niro knew she still had her moments, and was not always the same wolf, she was still the child’s mother. Niro turned to the stranger and smiled.

“ I must thank you for finding my son and letting me know. Not all wolves are that kind. My name is Niro Takekuro and this is Jiva Takekuro. May I ask your name?”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]
543 words/ Nom om om. I eat puppies for breakfast! muahahah! poor Jiva X3

Miracles. That's what the pack's name sounded like in the pup's mouth as he invited her to join. The thought lingered in the female's head for a while. The pup was obviously very enthusiastic about the idea of another member joining his pack. But that was a delicate subject for Luna. She was still unsure about whether she should join a pack already or not.

The pup abandoned his lively mood as soon as the howl left her throat. He mumbled a complaint as he tried to hid himself in the grass. It was senseless since his pelt was a bright red colour. "It seems like somebody was doing something that he shouldn't do." Luna's hands grabbed her skirt nervously. "Listen, I'm sorry kid, but it is not safe for a youngling to wander by itself away from its parents' territory." One of her hands stretched out to pet the pup's head. "Don't worry Jiva, i bet your daddy is already proud of you." The female smiled kindly at the pup, and then, another smell appeared.

Her head perked up a few seconds before another male appeared. By the way he looked at the pup she supposed that he was its father. Hi eyes were full of concern as he closed the distance between him and his child. Luna smiled and bent her neck a bit at the presence of the other wolf. He thanked her for finding the stray kid, and even joked about her eating it to teach him a lesson. This statement made her chuckle. "Perhaps i would. He looks yummy after all." Another chuckle got lost in the wind as the male turned towards his son and scolded him privately. The female looked away and grabbed the material of her skirt, playing with it nervously, waiting for the lecture to finish. Kali sounded a bit impatient in her head, so Luna muttered a low 'take it easy' to calm the ghost down.

The older male lifted his head some time later and thanked the female again, this time introducing himself properly. Luna finally smiled, looking at both the father and the son. "My name is Luna Sabino, and nice to meet you Niro. Although, i already knew this little creature's name" She said, motioning her head towards the pup. "The boy was indeed lucky to find me instead of any other wolf. I haven't met them personally, but bad tempered wolves never fail to appear." So far, the only display of aggression had taken place in her arrival, but she had provoqued it unintentionally, so she didn't count it as something serious. Her expression turned serious as she hesitated about Niro's statement. "I have been lucky enough not to encounter one, at least not during the past days, so i suppose that this area is clear of them at the moment."

She eyed the pup again. The feeling of his soft and young pelt under her fingers returned to her mind, and as maternal as she was, she stretched her arms forward. "May I?" She asked, looking at the pup. Her tail began to wag under her skirt, and another smile appeared in her lips, hoping that the male would allow her, a friendly stranger, to hold the pup.

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300

Jiva looked terrified at the statement both her father and the stranger made, eat him? No he didn’t want to be eaten He backed off slightly before his father started to repremand him How embarrassing, and right in front of someone too. Jiva tucked his tail and looked down, abashed Niro could see the boy was sorry and was glad for it. His attention now on Luna, listening to her introduction he smiled, though it was a hurt one, one that meant he knew otherwise. His own sister was missing because a wolf in her pack had killed one of her children.

“Do not let you guard down ever. Trust me, it may seem quite peaceful, and generally it is, but there’s always that chance that something could happen. Me and my family are lucky to be in a pack to protect us. As someone who lives alone I do hope you are careful.”

He knew she was a loner the second he came up to her, the smells on her were much different than that of a pack smell. He would not offer a position in his pack, as it seemed she was doing fine on her own, though as little of what he knew of her, her kind act had made her a friend of his. He could not forget that. She looked down at Jiva and asked Niro permission s she held her arms out in what Niro thought was a posture of her wanting to hold the pup

“That’s up to Jiva, I think he can decide”

Niro said looking down at Jiva who was backing away slightly, scared the woman would truely eat her.

“You isn’t gonna eat me arr ya?”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]
296 words/ sorry for the short post! ^^;

Luna was aware of the dangers that being a loner implied. She was exposed to attacks from other wolves or coyotes. Her size protected her somehow, but she was still exposed to a multiple attack. That possibility entered her mind every now and then, but she didn't think about it a lot. She preferred to live peacefuly unless the situation required her to act deffensively.

Niro's advice didn't take her by surprise. She nodded as the white male spoke those words. "I am aware of that possibility, even though i don't think about it much." She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe i will be lucky enough not to get into trouble." An uninterested smile crept on her face.

Then she looked at the pup. He looked almost scared of her. She wondered why. So far, she had been friendly with him. She stared at him with motherly eyes and smiled again. "Of course i'm not going to eat you. I was just joking." She stretched her arms further, picking Jiva and placing him in her lap. She stroked the area behind his ear, feeling the softness. "You know." She said, turning her attention towards Niro. "I have never had puppies." Her face fell at this statement. Seeing her mother have pups and helping during the deliver had been a wonderful experience. Holding her small half-brothers in her hands...she wanted to experience the same. That was one reason why she loved pups. And the ghost beside her seemed to share the same fascination...until a certain point. The ghost raised a paw and brushed it very lightly against the tiny creature, earning a warning look from the chestnut-shaded female. The caress was very light, but she hoped that the ghost had passed unpercieved to the youngling.

<style>
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:344 OOC: no worries that wasn't short at all ^^

Niro wanted to go on, warn her about what happened to his sister, but he could see that she was a stubborn one, but he hoped she wouldn’t become too cocky, that’s when things got bad, he would pray for her in any case, in hopes it would help her, though prayers could do only so much. He watched at the woman gingerly told Jiva she really wasn’t going to eat him and that it was all a joke. He could see the boy calm down a bit now and Niro felt more at ease. He watched her pick up his son, and couldn’t help but be proud of the boy as he wagged his tail. Like any pup he loved his ears scratched, he was no exception to the rule. Niro’s smile faltered a little at the mention of her not having a pup, and he was sure she wanted one.

“All good things come to those who wait. I am sure you will meet a wonderful wolf who will father your children. Jiva isn’t my first, I have three daughters, though they were not intentional and I never had much of a chance to see them when their mother denied me to move in to help her take care of them. Even when my little Maggie came to live with me... I couldn’t be a father. She was always gone...

He clutched his hand over a pouch, one that kept the chain that his daughter had left on his doorstep. She was gone now, an adult and he had no choice but to let her go, he couldn’t bring her back this time, not even as a screaming pup, because she wasn’t. Though she had been absent in his eyes, there was an even bigger void now. Would he ever see his little girl again? Looking away he composed himself then smiled.

“Children are a blessing, but they do take so much from you when thety are born, not that it isn’t worth it.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]
404 words

The red pup forgot all his fears as soon as Luna took him in her arms. That was something that she had in common with younglings. Life was a game, something to enjoy as long as it lasted. And Luna tried to enjoy herself every minute of her life, playing, feeling the breeze on her fur, the soil under her paws, the sunlight in her face...everything was enjoyable. Puppies enjoyed these simple things too, and that was why she enjoyed their presence so much. The example was here: Jiva enjoyed his ear-scratch as if it was the best thing of the world.

The female's head rose as the light-grey colored male's encouraging words turned into a sad memmory. Her lime-green eyes the male with concern. To have a child who suddenly grows up and leaves you must have been a hard blow for the father. She observed how Niro tensed up as a response to his thoughts, but she returned her attention to the puppy when he demanded it, taking out Luna's smile again and earning another scratch behind the ear. When Niro's voice rang again, the woman casted her head up again to see that he had already collected himself. "Thank you for your kind words Niro. And do not blame yourself for your kin's actions. They have minds of their own, and their decisions are their's. However, i think that there are other things that still need you." The caress on the back that she gave to Jiva emphasized her words. "Children are, indeed, a blessing..." The chestnut wolfess couldn't find words to complete the phrase, so she let out a soft sigh instead, returning to her old, serene mood afterwards.

Her hand stretched towards her statchel. She had almost forgotten about the bitter-sweet berries that she had been eating a while ago. She hoped that she didn't take the wrong berries, but she felt relieved when she lifted her hand and foung a stick charged of green leaves and round, bright purple fruits. "I don't know wether this will help or not, but i hope that you like them anyways. They are blueberries." She said, offering the berries to Niro. Then she looked to her right. Kali wasn't there anymore. She supposed that she had hidden, because she could sense her presence. So she returned her attention to the young pup standing in her lap. "Would you like some too?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro felt bad for the woman, who wanted a pup so much, but did not have that second half to finish what could be started. If he were not mated he was sure he would try to sooth that feeling out of her by helping her have one, after all that was how his first three arrived... though he still did not remember that night at all. He was surely mated now, and a man with honor.

“One of these days you will find a man of your own, and you and him can share a love that will grow with a pup. I’m sure of it, you are a really lovely, nice young wolf, you just need to let yourself be known to others.”

He said, though he was sure she was trying. The right man would find her for now he would let her enjoy his son’s company. She changed the subject to blueberries and she handed him a patch of them and his ears perked. He hadn’t seen these for some time now, he took them and smiled at her.

“Oh wow they look delicious, where did you find them? And it’s so early in the season!”

He said before popping one into his mouth. His son looked from him up to her and before he could ask for some she beat him to his own question.

“Yes ma’am I would love some!

The boy said wagging his tail ferociously waiting for her to give him some of this mystery fruit.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]
428 words Big Grin

Children. Those small and helpless creatures were a bless for any parent. When a couple had children, all their world spun around their kin. They took care of them, protected them, and did everything for them. But, unfortunately, Luna couldn't do either of those things. To be a Loner implied risking herself to be attacked by others, to pass cold or even starve -both of which were endurable by herself, but not with someone dependent of her-. So, to put it on a few words, Luna was not ready to bear children.

However, the male's kind words touched her. She showed a big smile, gratefulness on her eyes. "Thank you Niro. However, only time will assure this." She shrugged, feeling better than before. As good as a friend and some kind words would make her feel.

The feeling still lingered on her chest when the blue-haired man accepted her small gift, a gift that had been difficult to find due to the season, just like he pointed out. In fact, the chestnut woman had had to search thoroughly through an enormous bush in order to find only a few twigs. She would have to wait a few months in order to find more and sweeter berries. However, the male seemed to enjoy the gift, and the pup was also eager to recieve his part, so Luna focused entirely on him. "Don't worry Jiva, there is also a part for you." She giggled at the young one's enthusiasm. The twisted herself to reach her statchel and looked into it. Between the pieces of barberry bark and the flowers she found another twig with some berries on it. "Here you go." She said, taking the fruit out and holding it close to Jiva's body.

The female cut the few berries thet hung from the stick and held them on her open palm, offering them to the excited pup, who wagged his tail so hard that it seemed as if it would fall off at any moment. "By how bad you want the berries i can tell that you haven't tasted them, have you?" This had to be the first time that he ever tasted them. This could be told because of his young age. He couldn't be older than three or four months old, and the season in which berries were collected started during the late summer. He wouldn't be able to taste the wide variety of berries that could be found around until those months. So far, he would have to put up with the berries that she offered.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro watched as he ate, and savored the sour yet sweet juicy berry. It was still early, and young but it tasted good to him. He was quiet as he watched the interaction between the woman and the pup, a smile creasing his face.

Jiva looked over her as she shuffled through her satchel, his tail moving, and even more so when she pulled out the stem that would be his. She cut off a berry for him and held it out to him and asked him a question. He knew that if his daddy liked it he would too.

“I want it real bad, but I never had any before, I know if my daddy likes them I do too!”

He said confidently. He reached for the one in her hand and took it gingerly like his daddy and mommy had taught him and chewed it. At first he nearly spit it out, because the first shock of sourness came through, but the burst of sweetness spread in his mouth and he loved it. He gave her a blue toothed smile. Pleading for more with his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]
379 words/ Whoot, took forever, but here it is! Silly Jiva! he isn't very clean when he eats right? XD

The female observed how Niro ate her small gift. At the beginning she feared that the berries were too young and that their sweet taste had only been a product of he imagination. But it seemed like those thoughts were out of place since the grey male ate them without making faces.

Back to the puppy, he seemed eager to taste the new fruit now that he saw that his father liked it. Luna chuckled at his display of emotion and allowed him to take a berry. Just as she expected, as soon as the youngling popped one on his mouth, he made a gesture of disgust. Of course, the berries mustn't have been sweet enough for a pup. She worried that it could upset his father, so her reaction was to rise a hand to the level of her muzzle, nibbling her finger nervously. But a second later, his expression changed. Instead of spitting the chewed fruit, Jiva chewed it even more, this time enjoying it.

When the pup grinned, showing his blue tainted teeth, the wolfess could not restrain the chuckles that came next. "Jiva!" She said, lowering the hand with which she held the berries, putting it at the pup's level to eat as many as he pleased.

"I bet that you are a very lucky boy for being able to taste them before other pups do so." She said, stretching an arm to give him a scratch behind the ear. "I am glad that you like them." With her other hand she took a lost strand of ebony hair off her face absently, thinking about what Niro had mentioned about the dangers that being a loner brought. If he knew something about them, like their appearance or things of the sort, then it would be easier for her to keep herself out of trouble. In the meantime, her face had adopted a thoughtful expression, half-closing her eyes. "Niro? you mentioned that there are dangerous wolves roaming. Do you know how do they look like, or wether they belong to a pack or not." Her expression changed again, this time into a playful grin, opening her eyes completely and letting her tongue hang from her mouth a bit. "You know, just to know what to expect."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro watched the display that his son was making and couldn’t help but chuckle. He loved the boy, and he was so new at everything that it felt like Niro could take his place. He was lucky to be getting such fresh fruits this early in the season and he was savoring them himself. Jiva on the other hand was devouring them, though making sure not to bite the woman’s hand, he still managed to get juice on it and all over his mouth. Niro was about to say something to the boy when the woman asked a question. He frowned a little and looked over in the direction of the borders.

“That man died, he was killed trying to hurt someone else. But there are others, ones who seem nice, but really aren’t. Try not to trust right away.”

Niro warned. He had been in so few scuffles here in the area that he had grown almost too confident, which resulted in a good deep scratches and a wish that he’d killed the man that had attacked him. He could have prevented a family death and possibly keep his sister from ever knowing such pain, but he had not known the future and Niro wasn’t one to kill unless he needed to. He finished his berries and smiled.

“Well I think it’s best I get the boy washed up and home, his mother is going to start worrying about him.”

He said, he liked the woman’s company but he knew the pup had to get some sleep. Or he would be cranky the rest of the day.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

387 words/ I suppose that the thread has already come to an end...well, then i think that this will be my last post ^^

Death wasn't a topic that Luna enjoyed, but she didn't despised either. No, she loved life, and death was part of the life. However, certain topics unnerved her, specially if they were about violence. Having grown in a safe and joyful enviroment, free of any kind of violence, didn't exactly turned her into a very hard female.

So when Niro told her about the one who had caused so much damaged and ended getting killed trying to harm some other poor soul, she shuddered, looking down to the pup. He was still on her lap, devouring what remained from the berries, staining both of them with the purple juice. Who would guess that somebody would enjoy hurting an innocent being. "I see. It is kinda sad, but I'll follow your advice." The last words were hesitant. Luna's nature was that. She trusted people easily, maybe too much for her own good. She would have to learn to be less trustful.

Finally the food was over, and the man was satisfied. The pup seemed to have finished his part too, because he seemed to loose interest on her berry-stained hand. The woman found her smile again and petted the pup's head once more before standing up, dusting her skirt off and picking up her statchel. "I understand. I can see that he enjoyed the berries after all." She said, rolling her eyes. "And say hello to his mother as well." She said. Soon she would have to find a good place where to crawl up and let herself drift into sleep. At this thought, a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Well, my best wishes to you. It was nice to meet you two." She said, emphasizing the statement by looking at the pup. Slowly, she backed away, waving her hand. "I hope to see you again!" When she lost sight of the males, the earthen-colored female turned around, forcing her sore legs to keep on. Staying in the same position for too long wasn't something that would do any good to her limbs. And as she walked further, the familiar figure of Kali appeared beside her. But Luna didn't pay attention to her. No, she was daydreaming, something very normal on her. She had made new friends today. I like them, i hope that i can see them again...

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]