Just one of those days
Please note; Aniwayans only given the place the thread takes place
2+

It was one of those days again where all he wanted to do was return to his house and lay in his hammock and enter the world of dreams so he would get to see his beloved mate again, dreams were the only medium through which he could be with her anymore, the woman no longer tied to the mortal realm. Weary hands rubbed at a face prematurely darkened and lined, as much as he had wanted to sleep lately it seemed to be eluding him which annoyed him greatly as he was a creature of habit and disliked separating from his normal routine. As much as he could tell from the scent of smoke and burning wood he was a few minutes walk from the village but far enough away that the bustle of it was not apparent.

He sat down next to a tree, leaning back onto the aged wood and sighing in relief at the weight being taken off of his sore feet, lately he had been walking a lot and it showed in a thickening of the muscles of his thighs, there they were once gangly now they were thick and lean, a marathon runner rather than a sprinter; J'adore was the sprinter of the family followed closely by Analise. Earthen ears fell to a half mast position as he stopped holding them upright. He pulled the satchel off from around his neck and set it down next to himself. Eyelids closed to obscure white colored eyes from the world. He listened to the sound of the forest around him, a peaceful orchestra of noise that helped the tired mind drift off.

Before long he had dropped off lain against the tree for the first time in days, mouth falling open slightly and hands remaining locked together with the handle of the satchel caught between them, dreams of his late wife came to him and he smiled gently as he got to touch her fur and smell her scent once again, mentally reveling in the experience of it all
OOC: Hehe.

IC: Ayasha was really bored. Her scouting had been going rather well and she had Roran visit her. But even with all that had happened to her, today was a day she was bored. It was a really nice day out but she didn't really notice. She was restless.

She was currently exploring the forest and had just left the village. She could still see the smoke from the Great Fire and she could also hear the sounds of the village. Her siblings were rather fun to take care of and watch over but were a bit rambunctious even for her.

So she came through the forest when she saw a form that she had only really seen a few times. It was Leon. She cocked her head to side and thought of what she could do. He looked exhausted. So she snuck off into the forest and hunted for a rabbit for him.

She headed back and was now faced with whether or not she should wake him and if so, how. She saw a stick. Her white head tilted to the side as she considered how he woke up. She decided to not take a chance and poked Leon in the thigh gently with stick. Leon? I have a gift for you.
ooc: thanks for replying! Big Grin

300+
IC:

Deeply he slept, held within the tight grip of his very well welcomed dreams. Occasionally a hand or foot would twitch slightly, slight smile curved his muzzle up and his eyes moved rapidly beneath the lids as though he was suffering the dreams of bad but it was not so for the one he was experiencing was good, very good for him. Though she was long gone he could still be with her and in a way it was helping him get over the death of Kailypso and his little son, Neerona. Petite feminine hands stroked at his face lovingly, smoothing away the lines of worry and dark smudges beneath his pale snow eyes. Deep violet stared back at him with all of the kindness and caring in the world, he had somehow managed to win himself a true Queen, within her birth pack she was akin to the long dead human Italian royalty and she was his, a mere peasant of the fields who worked for the leading family.

Soft fur gave way easily beneath his gentle paws, never rough was he with this woman and he would rather slit his own throat first than hurt her for any given reason. Voice of glorious bell tones cut through their silence, 'León... León... León...' Then the voice changed and became a lot more childlike, on the cusp of adulthood, he frowned within the dream and then felt something pointy poke him in the thigh. Eyes opened suddenly and the dream within which he was dancing disappeared before his vision showing instead the small white woman-child Ayasha knelt down near by him poking him with a stick.

"Ayasha?" Large hands came up to rub blanco orbs of tiredness and he blinked several times before his addled brain finally understood what it was she had said to him,

"Ahh, gracias senorita. How are you today chicka?"
She watched a few moments as Leon twitched in his sleep. He seemed to be happy about something. So she was a little bit sorry about waking him But she was really bored and he happened to be there at the time. So she woke him.

She did give him a sheepish smile as he startled awake. Sorry, Leon. I got you some food. She held the rabbit out to him. I hope you like rabbit.

About how she was, she gave a slight shrug. Bored. But good. How about you and your daughter? Analise? She wasn't sure about the daughter's name but thought it was that name.

She considered him a few more moments. He seemed like he was really tired. Haven't been sleeping well recently? She asked him gently. Hey. Do you think you can teach me your language? Spanish, right? She asked him eagerly.
shitty fail post.. sorry

300+

He smiled a little as she apologised for waking him up, he sniffed at the air as she mentioned rabbit and his stomach suddenly growled its hunger at them both. He chuckled and took the rabbit from her looking the small beast over, it was a good size for the young scout in training, plump and succulent, his mouth was watering already at the thought of devouring it. He gave her a knowing wink "Rabbit is my favorite, how did you know that?" Teasing smile was on his face despite the tired of his eyes dragging the lids down to half covered, yawn left his maw covered by an earthen paw.

"Analise is fine, she is excited to be nearly accepted into the adult part of the pack and given a rank, myself I am trying to move up to the next rank but until the Kalona sees fit to let me.." He shrugged his broad shoulders and tossed back his massive head, staring at the trees above them for a second before returning gaze upon the woman child. To her question about his sleeping he shook his head slowly, he did not wish to burden his problems upon the young one but he could see she was fast becoming an adult much like his daughter, his eyes shifted from left to right,

"When you have problems and worries like I do, your mind sometimes refuses to switch off and you lay awake all night thinking about stuff over and over but that is not for now to talk about." He waved a paw in the air as though shooing away the words that had been said. She wanted to know his mother tongue? He raised a paw to his chin and rubbed it thoughtfully, all thoughts of food forgotten in the pursuit of knowledge,

"Well before I can teach you, I need to know what you know, so chicka what Spanish do you know? If any?"
She smiled back at him but grinned at him when she heard his stomach growl. She raised her eyebrow as she handed it to him. As he looked it over, she smirked. Does the rabbit pass your expert opinion? she teased him. At it being his favorite, she gave a slight shrug. Doesn't everyone like to eat rabbit?

Apparently Leon was still tired. As he talked about his daughter, she cocked her head to the side. I still have to meet her, you know. What profession is she going into? Does she know yet? She playfully glared at him for not letting her meet his daughter.

Ayasha nodded at his explanation. She had no real experience in that area. The only time she had not been sleeping is because of her younger siblings. But that was a half hour at the most. But she was amused by the waving the topic away. At his question about Spanish, she shook her head. None, except what you've said around me but I don't know what it means. Though if you're not going to teach me, I can always go ask your brother. He'll do anything for me. She crossed her arms across her chest.
omg im sooo tired D: sorry for crap failpost

"I pronounce this rabbit to be spectacular and is something I shall enjoy eating later." He packed the dead rabbit away neatly within his satchel for later when he could cook it and maybe share it with Analise if the girl was willing and hungry. He returned his attention to her, and realised her words were true that she had not met Analise yet and 'hmmed' to himself, he shook his head to her question of what profession she was going to take,

"I could not tell you because I don't think she knows herself yet." He listened raptly as she spoke of her experience with spanish, before pointing a finger at her and waving it cheekily with a large smile on his face, "Ack! J'adore is empty headed, he knows nothing. I shall teach you and you shall learn well." Chuckle accompanied his words that shook the massive shoulders with mirth as the she child woman crossed her arms across her chest in determination.

"ahh okay then, where to start... hmm Hola is Hello. Senorita means Lady. Chicka means Girl. Gracias is Thank you. Maybe we should start with number instead? And letters. Then progress onto words and phrases."
Ayasha beamed at his praise but noticed that he packed his food away. She raised her eyebrow in question but said nothing. It was probably for Analise as well. She pouted when in reply to not meeting his daughter, he 'hmmed' at her. But Analise had yet to choose.

What would she be best at? Often a person's profession comes in part due to what their personality is. She told him this with great authority. She was shocked at what Leon said about her uncle, J'adore. Don't be mean to him. He's your brother. She said sternly. But then she said mock casually, He would beat you up if I said so.

She cocked her head to the side. Hola-Hello. Senorita-Lady. Chika-Girl. Gracias-Thank You. She mulled over those words and nodded. So far, easy. What are the numbers and letters?
X.X soooo sorry for taking forever and shitty post

He considered her words, raising a hand to stroke at his chin,

"Well she likes taking care of the animals and she also enjoys making things and the such. She could be anything at all really." This threw the man back into consideration and he sniggered as the young girl told him to be nice to his brother, the sniggering turned to full blown laughter as she said he would beat him up, the man wiped a tear of laughter from his eye as he finally calmed back down but other than that he gave no response to what she had said.

He nodded as she pronounced the words he gave her and smirked as she asked to move onto numbers and letters,

"We will do numbers first as they are easier, one to ten... Uno - One, Dos - Two, Tres - Three, Cuatro - Four, Cinco - Five, Seis - Six, Siete - Seven, Ocho - Eight, Nueve - Nine, Diez - Ten."