Chief's Sister?
Ayasha had heard that Chief Dawali had a sister and she had come here to AniWaya. As a scout she tried to be on top of all the comings and goings. She had also heard that she was a fire tender. So she went over to the Great Fire to see who was around.

She was worried about Shiloh. She only had a vague idea of what had happened. But wanted to be there for her in anyway possible. I hope Shiloh will be OK It was evening and still a little chilly and she was tired from scouting the borders.

So she sat down by the Great Fire and took out a new piece of wood and the carving stones that Shiloh gave her. She thought of what she wanted to make and smiled as she decided. She started to carve herself so Shiloh could have someone who loved her by her all the time.
[html]

Word Count→298 — Spirit guide is not present, Chitsa is in Optime.

Chitsa was quiet as she gathered the simple kindling from the ground of the forest, careful not to disturb the trees that had dropped the dry branches from their canopy. It was how she spent much of her time since returning to tribe life; after all, the Fire needed tending to, and it was only she and the snowy-white Ralla who had the Great Fire as part of their duties. A sigh escaped the jaws of the woman while her task was underwent, hands reaching to the earth to pick up the dead wood from the earth. Monotony in its finest, keeping her mind away from the troubles in the Great Tribe. So far, she had not been forced to deal with socialization; she had seen her brother, and she had seen Nayati, and that was all she desired to do for the time being.

Returning from the forest, the guttural syllables of a folk song entered the air, the Fire Tender's voice twisting out the music as if it was something she did each day. One orange arm wrapped about her bundle of kindling tightly, a creme hand combed leaves from the jumble of feathers and beads that adorned the braided and waved locks of the youngest Amara woman. It was with familiarity that she made her way toward the home of the Great Fire, but it was with discomfort that her blue eyes found another sitting beside the fire to work. She was not shy, by no means, but it had been many months since the woman had known socialization with like-minded Luperci; her journey from the Great Tribe to this new AniWaya had been mostly solitary. Silence overcame her as she properly bundled the wood in her arms, setting it on the earth where it belonged.

<style>
.chitsa-nametag {margin:0px auto;width:524px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:12px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left; text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc p {text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc b {font-style:normal;font-size:13px;}
.chitsa-nametag p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.chitsa-nametag b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.chitsa-nametag i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
Ayasha looked up as who she assumed was Dawali's sister came over and started to work on the Great Fire. She put away her carving and tools. Hi. I'm Ayasha. Are you Chief Dawali's sister? She asked politely but eagerly. She gave her a welcoming smile. Did you come from the big tribe? She didn't quite know what it was called and hoped this wolf would know what she was talking about.

She got up. Need any help? When my mother, Ralla, was pregnant I helped J'adore sort through the pile. I'm a scout. I take it you're a fire tender? She hoped that she didn't overload her with questions and information.
[html]

Word Count→274

She kept her charcoal-colored back to the young, white female in order to better pay attention to her task, but that didn't stop the child from speaking to her. The words came out fast, quickfire questions without chance to respond and Chitsa glanced over her shoulder with faintly annoyed eyes; it wasn't that she didn't enjoy arbitrary banter, but she felt it was clear she was working. Why wasn't this girl? She remembered her circle of friends in the Great Tribe, and so rarely saw members simply sitting about doing nothing. Kotori trained so often that she didn't have time with him until the sun had set. A work ethic was something she not only applauded, but encouraged in all.

As the questions died down, the Amara turned to face Ayasha, placing creme-furred hands on wide-set hips. "You ask a lot of questions for a child." Her voice was level, with only faint traces of irritation twisting around the syllables. Had she ever been so inquisitive? She made a mental note to ask Dawali; he'd know what habits she'd had during her youth, as he'd helped alongside her elder siblings in raising her.

Fingers found strands of mussed hair and began combing it, knocking loose feathers that she quickly gathered to replace. "Yes, I'm from the Great Tribe. And yes, I'm Dawali's sister. No, I don't need help; I've been doing this work for longer than you have been living, little girl. I'm not incapable of doing it by myself." She spoke as a crimson feather was braided back into place, blue eyes turning to see pieces of her mane that were viewable in her peripheral.

<style>
.chitsa-nametag {margin:0px auto;width:524px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:12px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left; text-indent:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Poor Ayasha Sad

IC: As the reddish-brown and black female ignored her, Ayasha pouted. She wondered why this female was rude. In her experience, everyone wouldn't mind her questions or stopping to talk to her. She could help being curious. It was part of who she was. At the annoyed glance, her ears drooped a bit.

They went even further down as Dawali's sister started to lecture her. She was just being friendly and wanted to help. Her eyes started to fill up with tears and she rose and started to leave. I'd like to at least know your name. She headed to the ladder of the tree house not expecting an answer but hoping for one.
[html]

Word Count→-- — Lots of rambling, but there wasn't much to reply to; following the circumstances, we can probably just close this up.

Chitsa was not known for her patience or consideration of strangers, though she willingly accepted all into the scope of family as was the custom of AniWaya itself; when faced with the questions of any unknown creature, be it a child or an adult, the response was a distrustful and perhaps even hostile one. As with many things, annoyance was quick to blow over given days or weeks to simply 'get used to' another — of course, that didn't help the situation at hand. The ears of the young female drooped even before the Amara woman began her answers.

The idea that anyone would start to cry over something so simple as honest words caused Chitsa's periwinkle eyes to roll to the side; crying? Just because she didn't want to answer questions from an overly inquisitive stranger? It struck an emotional nerve in the Fire Tender, who promptly returned to bundling the wood in tidy groups for use in feeding the Great Fire. She gave no indication that she would answer the girl as she left, her voice once more starting the guttural song she had been singing as she came from the forest.

<style>
</style>
[/html]