Empty handed
[html]

OOC: Ohhai thar

Eclipse’s life had changed dramatically since her father had left Dahlia, so much that she went and found a bear for a mother, though at the time, she was a deformed wolf to Eclipse, then after that she went from wolf to wolf, spending only a short time with them, moving outside of the area for some time. Now she was back, though she was keeping her distance from Dahlia, she had thought about joining the pack that Viking lived in, but she knew it wasn’t for her when she came even slightly close to the borders. No she had to find a good place, she hadn’t heard about much of the other packs, so she’d spend a few hours near one, until finally she reached one she thought was good for her, it was tranquil ,quiet, a perfect place for her, she thought. The five month old pup let out a call. A call for acceptance. She was skinnier than her normal self, though that was due to her still not being very good at hunting, though she was getting better, but meals of small mice and a possible squirrel would not suffice for her growing body. She sat, her bushy tail curled along her four large paws, her blue-purple eyes scanning the horizon, waiting, hoping, dreaming. Soon she would be a part of something, as long as it didn’t involve her family. Right now she was feeling estranged from them, especailly after her father left, and her mother became distant. Now she was on her own. She would probably be so for the rest of her life.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hi there!!

The elder Dreamer rested, her form the lupus that she had taken to lately, and her eyes watching the tall grass as it flowed with the influence of the wind. Trees stood around her, tall giants with years beyond any beast that lived within her territory. She drew comfort from then, their leafy arms shadowing her from the bright summer sun. Blue orbs of clear water took in the dabbled light that surrounded her, her thoughts slow and as tranquil as the scene that she had joined not long ago.

She had been wandering the border, searching for breeches in their formation and strangers on the wind. But as important as the gray and tan woman knew a formidable border was, she knew the importance of rest. So she lay to ease her bones and joints.

It was not long before such relaxation was broken, her ears turning to hear the call of another. Her voice was young, the pitch inexperienced to her practiced ears. It was not full of panic, but the sound of a wolf looking for a place among the pack. Anu rose, slowly for there was no rush in her mind today, and began to trot towards the sound. If this wolf desired a place among them, she would need patience and respect. The second in command would begin to test and teach it now.

The scent was as she figured, feminine and young. Anu followed it, her step carrying a bit more haste as she grew near. When she found the wolf she was a bit surprised to see just a pup with lanky legs and a skinny trunk. “Speak your name young one, and why you are here.” The wolfess spoke as she came within proper speaking distance. There was nothing threatening along the lean lines of the gray woman, her ears were soft and swiveled atop her crown with the passing of sounds on the wind and her hackles were flat while she wore a soft smile.

<style type="text/css">
.anujune1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.anujune1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.anujune1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujune1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... rent04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4d4d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujune1-border1 {width:462px; border:0px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto;}
.anujune1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4e4d4d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: :3 .

Eclipse, though patient enough for a puppy, was getting a little restless waiting for someone to come. She knew it was probably a big territory, though she had not circled it, but she wiggled in her spot until she finally saw the shadow of someone coming, her tail rose high and she wagged it happily, but then stopped, and lay on her belly, her mouth next to her front paws and her double shaded eyes stared up at the large woman in front of her. She stared up at her with curiosity, and could see she saw many years, and this made her much more prominent to show her submissiveness. When the woman asked for her name and why she was here, did she get up, but she didn’t meet eyes with the woman.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm ma’am, I- I am here to join your pack.”

She said, from her side glances she could tell that the woman had power here from her stance. The colorings on the woman was something to behold, she’d never really seen anyone like her so she did her best to be subtle about looking at the woman and taking in the coloration of the woman before her. She hoped and prayed too that she would be accepted into the pack, and though she was sure it was a long shot hoped even more that she would be welcomed with few questions.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Wink

There's nothing left for me, but this...

Through her times Anu had met many at a border. It was not just these Dreaming lines, but the edge of other pack lands too. She had come to them as a Subordinate, as a mid ranked wolf and now as a leader. Each time had it's uniqueness, though they were always the same in a basic principle. The wolf that came to them wished for something, something that only the pack could give them. Yes, there were plenty of claimed lands and groups that could ease a loner's woes but they had come to hers and sought the protection of a place where unity and peace sewed the ranks tightly. Close knit and clutching family values the Dreamers would welcome all that yearned for something more then just a pack to run with in the hunt. They were looking for an end to their travels and an end to the turmoil that a life alone could bring.

Blue eyes that matched the brightness of the summer sky looked down at the brown hued pup. She lay on the grass, her display pleasing the instinctual Praetor and made the gray and tan dappled tail rise slightly in response. It waved, showing she was not displeased but appreciative of the puppy's reply to her approach. Anu did not register her sir name, for she had not met another wolf with the calling, and respected the courage that it took for the duel hued eyed girl to seek out the acceptance of a stranger.

Her scent carried the wilds of the outside world, hints of places Anu had never known and of the common packs that had been established before Crimson Dreams. Still she was curious to know where it was she came from, guessing she had been born from the land of 'Souls. Welcome Eclipse. She began. The Dreamers would not deny such a young life a home among them, but life was not easy and she could not make her transition into their ranks quick and easy either. Have you traveled far young one? Where is it that you come from, and what will you bring to us in exchange for the warmth of my pack? The elder spoke with a soft tone, as warn and welcoming as the embrace that waited just beyond the border for the youth.

<style type="text/css">
.anujune2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.anujune2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.anujune2-text {font-size:14px; font-family: 'Meddon', arial, serif; text-align:center;}
.anujune2 p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 60px; margin:0px;}
.anujune2 {margin:0 auto; width:530px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... jun02a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #4e4d4d; padding: 0px 0px 60px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}

.anujune2-border1 {width:540px; border:0px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto; }
.anujune2-line1 {width:540px; border-bottom:0px dotted #4e4d4d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: She thinks she's being sly hahaha

Eclipse waitedly, as patient as the young pup could, though when she heard the first telltale sign that she was accepted, she couldn’t help but let her tail go It wagged like it had never before, and she had a grin on her face, though that quickly deminished as the woman asked about her travels, she looked down and spoke in a low soft voice.

“ I- I traveled far ma’am. A long time...

She said, stopping. That was true, she had been traveling for some time, but that was after everything went down for her and her own immediate family. She stalled for time trying to think of how to answer the woman about where she came from. She was not a liar, and she would not put down miss-truths in front of some one who had just accepted her into their pack.

“I can hunt, or I am learning, and i can cook..... well kinda, but I will learn that too!”

She said finally skipping the question she was having trouble with entirely. She didn’t want Anu to know she had lived so close, that would mean she would bring the girl right back, and she was not ready to face her family, not her own family but the Dahlia family. She wasn’t ready to see their unhappy faces, she missed them, but she knew if she came back and got close to any of them she would find them turning their back on her.. just like her daddy

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

we can end this sooooooon

No, life would not be easy for the pup, and by the looks of her it seemed like she had already seen hard days and lonely nights. There was food here, the members of the pack able hunters, and there would be a roof over her head. Eclipse's days of wondering and roaming were over, it was time for rest and for her to grow properly. Anu nodded, a long time for this pup could have been weeks, maybe as long as a month. It was wrong for her to have been left to her own devices, and it made the gray woman wondered where her parents were. But, it mattered little now that she was at the edge of Crimson Dreams. She would be protected now, her puphood able to be reformed and played out like it should have been while she trolled through neutral lands on her own. There was no use blaming another for her condition, so Anu asked not what happened to make her stray from her dam and sire.

She only listened to her skills, the unanswered question not going unnoticed. Anu respected strength and yielded to power but she saw honesty as the most honored of traits any beast could have. That was what she followed, that was what she sought. But silence was not a lie, and she could tell that an open question was not in the hopes of deceiving Anu.

To learn is a skill in itself, there are many in Crimson Dreams that can teach you. My name is Anu, I can show you where the pack stays. And perhaps you can tell me a bit more about what you like to do. There is plenty of playing here, along with learning. The woman came close to the pup then, her black nose touching the top of her head just as she did with her own children and the other children on Crimson Dreams.

<style type="text/css">
.anujune2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.anujune2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.anujune2-text {font-size:14px; font-family: 'Meddon', arial, serif; text-align:center;}
.anujune2 {margin:0 auto; width:530px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... jun02a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #4e4d4d; padding: 0px 0px 60px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}

.anujune2-line1 {width:540px; border-bottom:0px dotted #4e4d4d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc goes here!image credit

Eclipse gave a sigh of relief as Anu did not poke further about where she came from. She was scared the woman would bring her back, though there was nothing wrong with Dahlia, she had grown to love too many people there, and with that love she knew if they ran off liker her daddy, she would be just as heartbroken.... she didn’t see that she was doing the exact same thing she did to her father... at least not yet. For now she would find solace in a new pack for a while, learn to take care of herself and then live the solitary life she knew she was destined for.

“Thank you! I won’t let you down!”

She said, her thin form seemed to fill out more in seconds, but that was more due to her happiness of knowing she’ll get a full meal soon, and then soon learn to hunt. One of her caretakers after Malachi and before she went off on her own had told her once, ‘You can give a wolf a fish and he will eat for a day, but teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime’ He had trained her to do what little hunting she knew, though being a pup she still had much to learn, though she had been slightly sucessful, she still needed the fat from the larger animals to keep herself fit and healthy, and mice didn’t tend to have much fat.... mostly bones.

<style>
.eclipse-food .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-food p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eclipse-food b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-food {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/280tvg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eclipse-food-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipse-food .inner {margin:300px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It was early to tell if this would be the last stop for this pup. There were so many packs in the area that some wolves seemed to pinball from one to another. But, she would not fault the pup for taking what she needed from the Crimson Dreamers and then venturing off to her next fated destination. Such was the way of their species, especially when they were young. What she could only hope was that Eclipse would be loyal to them while she was under their protection and guidance.

Anu turned, leading the young wolf into the territory and her new home. There would be lots for her to explore so she could be as familiar with the ground as much as Anu was. The older woman had lived here for years, and the land was burned into her brain. Each tree, rising slope and hidden valley. The gray and tan wolfess would lead her along a well marked path to the Manor, the starting point for her new life.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]