I Was Told My Uncle Lives Here.
Io told Aslan that his uncle lived in a pack called Cercatori D'Arte. He had planned out the trip with Io and she had given him directions on how to get here. He had a pack on his back filled with food and anything he may need. The dog-tags he had recently found clacked as they hit eachother hanging from his neck. He walked with purpose. He wanted to get to the packlands as quickly as he could. He was pretty sure he was halfway there, he had been traveling for a while. At first Aslan was scared that he would be attacked or run into another wolf but so far he hadn't seen any.

He was lost in thought and didn't even notice when he was at the borders of the pack. He had traveled for a lot longer, stopping for a little while to take a nap and eat. Unknowingly he crossed the borders. Finally he realized that he was in packlands and stopped quickly. He looked around worriedly and started to freak out. He whimpered, would he be punished for crossing them. He thought about going back but couldn't figure out where he was. He sat down hesitantly and tipped his head to the dark sky. He let out a howl especially for Galileo. When he was finished he lay down, still whimpering. He was so afraid that he would be hurt because he crossed the borders. He scanned the lands, looking for any wolves, also checking to make sure that if he did see another wolf that they didn't look angry.
[html]

300+

The gentleman had regained some of his finesse over the week or so since the unwelcome truth had been spoken. He still had no intentions of voicing it to his sister, there was no need to potentially ruin her (fogged) vision of her perfect family. Nor did Galileo had any want to do so, as long as Io saw him as a wayward boy it seemed that that was how he stayed.

With a shake of his head Galileo pressed himself to focus more on his work, repositioning the stencil and pulling of another peice of bark that he obviously missed when he was clearing the tree before hand. His ears twitched to the soft hissing sound of the pressurized can, it pleased him to no end and he was almost oblivious to the outside world until a young boy's howl was heard. A docile scowl crossed Galileo's face as he let go of the can, letting it thud onto the soft earth. Strong strides took his to where he needed to be.

Upon approaching the source of the noise, he was made aware that the child was trespassing. Now Gallileo had no authority, and therefore he had no right to order the child of the land, or so he saw, so he merely approached him with a placid expression on his face. He had picked up on the Inferni scent and the scent of his own sister, both buried deep in this boy's pelt. 'You are trespassing on the land of Cercatori d'Arte, luckily you are a child and therefore I account the incident to that...' he paused, his bluemine eyes studying the boy. 'Now, my nose tells me that you have spent sometime near Inferni, and by extention of that, near my sister'. The gentleman's eyes narrowed in thought and his collie tail swung slowly, 'Who are you?'

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan watched, slightly fearful, as a male approached him. When he started speaking Aslan lowered his head. "Yes sir, I- I didn't notice." He let the male finish and his ears perked up when he was. "I am Aslan Kurtis. Adopted son of Io Berlin... You must be my Uncle Galileo." Aslan smiled brightly. It was so good to see another family member. He hadn't really been in any contact with a male except his step brother. He was slightly frightened but it was mingled with excitment and happieness.

"I traveled all the way from Inferni to come visit you!" A proud smile sat upon his face. His tail wagged furiously and he had trouble staying still. He was nearly shaking from joy. "Aylar... er.. Io told me that you could teach me things that she could not..?" His voice had a slight questioning tone to it, he didn't exactly know what Galileo could teach him. That was what he was here to find out!
[html]

slight PP

The gentleman leant on his cane, studying the pup and frowning. Galileo was far from an expert of children, but he supposed that if he was Io's son he had manners and some amount of intelligence. Hopefully that would make his job easier. After a few moments of silence Galileo spoke, 'Fine. I shall take you on as my apprentice. Visit me once or twice a month, maybe more if your mother lets you. I'll teach you whatever I see fit. I doubt your mother will mind me keeping you a day or so, I need to get to know you before I can teach you anything'. Galileo paused, 'But I have one rule, cut the 'Uncle'. Galileo will do just fine'.

The gentleman was not accustomed to spending time with children, so it was likely that he would loose his patience once or twice, and that Aslan would leave his mentor's house acting like him. Though despite the downsides Galileo could see, he was looking forward to the lessons.

'C'mon, I'll take you to my house and we can get started'. Galileo spun round and started to walked off, he grabbed his bag as he passed the tree he had been working on.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan nodded happily, "Okay Galileo." He smiled and sprang forward to follow him as he told him to come with him. He walked with a skip in his step, happy that he had another family member, even if they weren't related by blood. He didn't care though, love is thicker than blood. And family is made of love, so even if they weren't blood related love bound them together as family. And already Aslan loved his uncle. He seemed nice yet he seemed like he would be quick to discipline.

"So what kind of things will you teach me?" He smiled up at his uncle, wondering what Aylar was talking about when she said that Galileo could teach him things that she couldn't. What couldn't Aylar teach Aslan? The more he thought about his mother the more he missed her. He tried not to think of her but he felt like he had been away from her for months and he didn't like the feeling. He supposed he was just homesick, he would get used to it though, he would be visiting Galileo a lot more.
[html]

The hybrid nodded sagely, the cogs in his brain ticking with a strong purpose. Turning on his heels he advanced away from the pup. 'C'mon' the male ordered softly. The pup would be his apprentice, he would teach his whatever he could and hopefully Aslan would come in handy. But when the male questioned him as to what he would learn, Galileo chose to be tight lipped about such practices. Until he could be sure of the male's uses he would not promise such lessons that would lead to disapointment if Galileo chose that it was in his own best intrest that Aslan did not learn what he could teach. 'I'm sure my sister has told you already, I shall teach you things that she cannot'. His voice stayed calm and hushed in tone, though the words were still barbed slightly.

As he reached his home Galileo turned to the younger male. 'This is my home'. He hadn't needed to say the words. Aslan was smart enough to know why they had come to this place. Pulling a key from his coat pocket Galileo slotted the object into the key hole and gave it a fluid turn. The door fell open with a slight nudge from Galileo's foot. 'Be careful and don't touch anything, the place hasn't had any care given to it since the humans died out. Things need fixing and there isn't enough hours in a day for me to get it done'. He had rambled slightly as he move further into the house. 'Lessons start as soon as I see what your made off'. Galileo moved over to the battered armchair.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan followed the male quickly. He kept in pace with the older male. The answer to his question was vauge but Aslan nodded anyway. 'This is my home.' Aslan looked over it. It was nice, nice enough to live in. Galileo told him not to touch anything and he smiled sheeplishly, that is just what he was about to do! He held in a giggle. "How are you going to find out what I am made of?" Aslan had never heard that expression before and quite frankly it sounded strange to him. He rolled it over in his mind, trying to figure out what it meant. Maybe what his skills were? "Do you mean what my strongest skills are?" His first language was Turkish and didn't learn English until he was on the boat. He really didn't understand a lot of English phrases he heared from various people now-a-days.

He sat down in front of Galileo. "What do we do first Un- errr... Galileo?" He smiled, trying to cover up his slip-up. He wagged his tail happily, he was so excited to be here! He hadn't yet been outside of Inferni since arriving in the 'Souls' lands. It was almost too exciting for him to bear! He smiled, he felt so giddy he wanted to bust up laughing right there. Of course Galileo seemed serious and would probably kick him out if he did that so he held in it.