Setting Up Shop
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 1 June (backdated)

Setting: Near Adagio Creek

Time: Afternoon

Character Form: Optime

Open to anyone, preferably someone in AniWaya. / Word Count: 509 (5 points)

The afternoon was still young after joining the tribe and spending time with his brother Dawali. The first thing Songan was going to do was find a place that he could call home. He recalled that Sanuye was going to be joining up with him later on, so he would have to find a suitable place for not only him and his work, but for the she coyote as well. He didn’t seem to mind the idea of sharing a place with someone so much younger than himself. She reminded him so much of his younger sister Sanuye. The male sat tall on his horse as he began to wander around the tribe’s territory. As he moved around, he took note to the sights and smells of the areas. He wanted to make sure he was picking a safe place and one inside of Dawali’s safety. The grass danced in the breeze as the leaves in the trees swayed back and forth. Songan was making his way out of the village, following the river upstream. He was sure he would be able to find a peaceful spot along the river. His golden orbs faced forward as he continued along the river.

After passing by the more violent area of the river, Songan came to the calm area known as Adagio Creek. A smile came to his face as he moved a bit from the water and slid off his horse. This seemed like the perfect area. Not only was it near the water, he was not too far away from the village either, so he would be able to check up on Dawali. The male began to unload his things off his horse and set them aside. He paused for a moment as he thought about how he was going to set everything up. He needed to get his home up first. He laid out the cloth and then gathered the wood he used to hold it up. As he began to attach the cloth, his horse moved away and began to eat some grass off in the distance. The male made sure to keep a close eye on him to make sure he didn’t run away with all of his things. All of his crafts and tools were still with his equine companion. Once he was done attaching, he raised it up and made sure it would be able to stay firmly in the ground. As he finished, he backed away and smiled, happy that his home was now up.

Songan whistled for his horse and it came to him. He began to unload his leather and the pelts he had collected. He carefully went inside the opening in the cloth and looked around. He began to lay out the pelts in the back where he would be sleeping and another area for Sanuye. He placed all his leather to one side of the pelts so he wouldn’t have to reach for them. Soon he was back outside, moving in his tools into his new home.

[/html]
Ayasha was currently exploring the river that went through AniWaya. She had taken her mother's advice, to a certain extent, and stayed away from obvious strangers. Of course there had yet to be any strangers so it was easy to follow, or not depending on how one looked at it, Ralla's instructions. She knew that someone had hurt Shiloh but not the details.

She came upon the scent of a horse and an AniWayan. She thought she could smell Dawali on the wolf and so assumed that they were related. She crept closer. She saw a male who looked a lot like Dawali but not quite. He had put up a tent and had a horse.

She came to where she didn't have to shout to talk and gave the male a smile. Hi there. I'm Ayasha. What's your name? Are you related to Chief Dawali? Her white head cocked to the side as Ayasha considered the two curiously. They seemed nice and they were part of AniWaya, well at least the wolf. She couldn't say the same about the horse.
[html]
I would just like to point out that I actually haven't described Songan's horse so you're going to have to edit that part. / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

Songan continued to unload all the items he had brought here with him from the Great Tribe. He set his tools down next to his leather, though a bit out of the way so he didn’t accidently end up hurting himself. The next thing to enter his new home were some of his finished works. He had made some leather paintings along the way, and wanted to set them up near the entrance on his home in case anyone was interested in taking one of them home. The male didn’t really need or expected anything in return for the crafts he made for others. He wanted to make sure he was proud of what he had made and others were just as happy to see his works. He began to line up the leather paintings in a row as they leaned against one of the support sticks on the inside. This was not enough to cause any worry. The front painting was one of his favorites. During his travels, he remembered passing by the mountains blanketed by the night sky. A warm smile came to his eyes as he remembered that day. It seemed like it was only yesterday that he was back at those mountains and painting it again.

Just as Songan was heading out of his home to get his next load of things, he caught the scent of someone coming towards him. He gathered a few of his unfinished bags as he looked over his horse and noticed the white wolf coming towards him. He paused for a moment to take in her scent and make sure that she was a member of the tribe and not an intruder. As she came closer, he was able to get a better look at her. She had deep blue orbs and what appeared to be more like a creamish white pelt. She didn’t look that old and wondered who the she wolf’s parents were.

The smile of the she wolf brought peace to the old wolf. It was nice to see the younger generations enjoying their life. It seemed it didn’t take long for her to notice that she looked a lot like the Chief Dawali. He swung one of the satchels of materials over his shoulder before making a reply. "How observant. Indeed I am related to him. I am Dawali’s older brother. My name is Songan Amara." The horse made a few noises before being eased by its master. Songan led the horse to the side of his home before coming back to his guest. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Ayasha." The male moved over to his home and opened the flap inside. "Why don’t you come in? I was just settling in but I can take a break." He would wait for her to come in before taking a seat on the pelts. "You look a bit too young to be living on your own. Do you live here you’re your parents?"

[/html]
OOC: Fixed it.

IC: Ayasha nodded at the mention that Songan was Dawali's older brother. That would be why they looked so similar. But she had to wonder about something. If you're older than him, why aren't you Chief? Not that she disliked Dawali. In fact she had the highest regard for him and owed him her life, literally. He had rescued her five months ago. If Dawali hadn't found her, she would have died.

She gave him a big grin, happy to be invited. I'd like that a lot. She followed him into the tent and sat down. I'm a scout. What are you? She was curious to know about Dawali's older brother. About her parents, she replied, I live with my adoptive parents, Ralla and Kemo. My birth mother died when I was two months old. Your brother found me back then and took care of me for the first few months here. She looked him over again. Where are you from?
[html]
Yay thank you. / Word Count: 502 (5 points)

Ayasha was certainly a very observant wolf and would make a good scout when she was older. He was sure Dawali would be proud of her talents. The she wolf then brought up the question of why he wasn’t the chief. Indeed Songan felt of himself in a sense higher than his brother, but Dawali earned his place as chief. "I may be older, but my brother came here first. I decided to stay back home. I have no right to take away the position he has earned just because of my age." The male was sure his brother was doing a fine job as the chief of this tribe. They had overcome the snowstorm he spoke of and had such friendly members. Ayasha was proof of this fact.

Songan was glad to see that Ayasha had accepted his offer to come in and sit with him. He hadn’t unloaded much of his stuff, though there was enough there for now. As long as he horse didn’t run off with his things, he would be fine. He crossed his legs as he sat and curled his tail around as his golden gaze moved over to his guest. She began to explain that she was training to be a scout for the tribe. It did not come as a surprise to the old wolf. She then went on to ask what talents he had. His gaze moved briefly over to the paintings he had set up and grabbed one, holding its frame and showing it to her. "I am a craftsman. I specialize in making leather items and leather paintings such as this one. I have been working on my skills in weapon making as well. I’m getting better at my bows." His weapon making skills were no where near perfect, but he was sure that as long as he practiced, he would get better.

The topic seemed to move from ranks and talents now to more family matters as Ayasha replied to the old wolf’s question on who she was living with. His ears folded down slightly as he listened to her story. It was a bit sad to learn of the loss of her mother. It was nice to hear that his brother had taken care of such a lovely she wolf. "I’m sorry to hear about your mother, but I’m sure my brother and your adoptive parents have taken great care for you. I’m sure Ralla and Kemo love you as their own." Songan put the painting back as she asked where he was from. He looked through his paintings again and pulled out one he did while he was still back home. "I’m from the Great Tribe. It’s about a one month’s journey there from here." He held up the painting for her to see. "It’s a lot like the tribe here, but much larger. My family and I all come from here. I left soon after my sister to come here."

[/html]
About why Sondan didn't take Dawali's place, she nodded. She could understand that. Does it feel strange for your younger brother be a chief and not you? She was curious. Ayasha was always curious. It seemed like that was her constant state of being.

As he talked about being a craftsman and showed her one of his paintings, she gave him a grin. I think you're a great painter. I can do some whittling. She took out a carved otter to show him. She was rather good at it but would stay as a scout. The main reason that carving was close to her heart was Shiloh.

About her family, she nodded. My mother does but my father is...distant. I'm not really close to him. But I view Dawali as one of my uncles. She peered at him speculatively. That kind of makes you one of my uncles. Want to be one? Though it was a little funny that she was in a way collecting family.

Ayasha was fascinated by the paintings. What do you use to paint? She looked around his tent. How many family members do you have?
[html]
Word Count: 505 (5 points)

The sun and the heat began to enter his home as the two sat there. It was no surprise of how warm the day was getting considering it was getting into the summer season, though being near the water did help. He could feel a small breeze entering in after the heat. It helped to regulate the temperature in his home. His orbs returned to focus on Ayasha as the continued ask about how he felt about his brother being chief. He smiled and gently scratched the back of his head. "I have to admit that it feels a bit odd that my brother is the chief and this will take some time to get used to, but I am proud of him." The old wolf was glad he was able to help spark the young wolf’s curiousity. It was no surprise to him that she would have so many questions for him and he was willing to answer all of them.

Songan smiled to the she wolf’s compliment on his painting. He was glad she liked them. He handed her the one he was holding. "Here Ayasha, why don’t you keep this one? I’m sure your parents will like it too." The male watched and listened as it seemed Ayasha had another talent. He looked at the otter he made and nodded. "It looks very nice Ayasha. Do you make just animals or do you make other things as well?" He waited and listened as she spoke of some more family matters she was having. "Perhaps you should spend some more time with him then. I’m sure then he’ll get to see the wonderful side of you that I see." It was also nice to hear that she was so close to his brother. He was a great father to his children and it was nice to see others thought of him as family too. A small chuckle escaped the old wolf’s lips as she asked if he would like to be her uncle too. "Of course Ayasha. A friend of my brother’s is a friend of mine."

The topic seemed to once again gear towards his paintings. He looked over and saw that his paints were one of things he did not bring in. He went outside to his horse and took his bag that carried his paints and returned. He opened the bag to show the she wolf his paints and brushes. "I use these paints to make pictures on some of the leather I have gathered. Most of my other leather is used for making bags like this and other leather items." His gaze moved to the spare pelts he had laying on the ground as the white wolf asked how many family members he had. "My brother and my sister are members here, but they do not live with me. I am waiting for a friend of mine to come join me from the Great Tribe. She should be here shortly."

[/html]
The heat was starting to increase but there was also a nice breeze that came in. Songan had chosen a good place to set up a tent. It was close to fresh water and far enough away from the village that he had privacy. Ayasha thought it made sense that it would be weird. I know if one of my adoptive siblings became a leader, I would find that really strange. She could sympathize with his thoughts.

Ayasha's eyes lit up at his gift. Are you sure? She was amazed that people would give things that meant something to them to her. Like Shiloh and the bag and carving stones. In response to if she could do anything other than animals, she shook her head. No. All I can do so far is animals. Can you carve? About her father, she shrugged. He's blind and has been for who knows how long. Plus, there's something going on between him and my mother. She didn't know what and she didn't think that either of them would talk about it. On the topic of Dawali and Songan being her uncle, she beamed up at him. The whole village was slowly becoming her extended and adoptive family.

She studied the paints and had a question. Is this the same type of paint wolves put on their bodies? Like my mother has a red flame painted on her back for becoming a master firetender. About family, she cocked her head. So is your friend like family to you? What's her name?
[html]
Word Count: 505 (5 points)

Songan was glad he had chosen the right location for his home. He smiled as he felt the breeze go through the mess of hair he had. He straightened out his braids and nodded as the she wolf began to speak again, speaking of her adoptive siblings. He gave her a smile at the sound of her siblings. "Ah you have adoptive siblings. I guess it’s nice to know you have such a big family too. Keep close to your siblings Ayasha and maybe you’ll be as close as us Amaras." A small chuckle passed though his lips as the family bonds of his family flowed back into his mind. They always seemed to be there for each, more so him seeing as he was the oldest. He laughed to himself at that thought and then turned his attention back to his guest.

The old wolf was so happy to see the excitement in the young she wolf when she gave him the painting. He nodded when she asked if he was sure it was ok to take it. "Of course I’m sure. I don’t have a use for them here in my home. I have no place to keep them so it’s better for me to give them to others." A warm smile came to his face as he was more than happy to part with his paintings. She was welcome to take another one if she wanted. The topic veered back to Ayasha and her carving abilities. He shook his head gently as he listened to her and began to answer her. "I have been working on some carving with the bows that I have been making as well as some other things. Perhaps you could show me how to make some animals sometime. I would like to try and add some onto the new bows I’m making." He was sure Ayasha would be more than happy to help him considering her outgoing attitude. He would love to have the she wolf’s help.

The young she wolf’s curiousity was not a surprise to Songan. She was still young and filled with questions each time he showed her something new. He thought for a moment to the next question she asked and then shook his head. "I don’t think it’s normally paint. It might be but I would think that she used die for her markings." As Ayasha asked about his friend, he thought for a moment. Now that he thought about it, he could think of his new friend as family seeing as he spent quite a bit of time with her. "Yes she is. Her name is Sanuye Otsana. She and I spent some time together back in the Great Tribe. She’s going to be a mother soon and should be raising her pups here in AniWaya." He looked over to the empty bed of pelts as he thought of the she coyote. It was going to be a good time when she finally returned.

[/html]
His talk about her sibling brought a grin to Ayasha's face and a chuckle. They're very entertaining, especially my brothers. Sometimes I wonder how my mother doesn't go crazy with those two. They were both really rowdy.

She nodded at him being sure about her keeping the painting. Thank you. I'm sure my parents will love it as well. At teaching him, she perked up even more. I'd love to teach you how to carve animals sometime. I could even do it now if you wanted?

She considered what he said about her mother's markings. I'm not sure. I really can't say one way or another. She shrugged slightly. It wasn't that big of a deal. She smiled as Songan talked about his friend. She seemed nice. I'd like to meet her. I try to get to know everyone in AniWaya.
[html]
Word Count: 509 (5 points)

The male watched as he saw the grin appear on the she wolf’s face. He was pleased to see that she was taking interest in all the topics being brought up as well as being able to keep it going. Songan couldn’t help but emit a small laugh to Ayasha’s description of her adoptive brothers. "It sounds like they are fun to be around. I’m sure your mother has a bit of trouble, though hides it well. I hope you and your mother will let me meet them some time." With the thought of Sanuye returning and with her pups, she was sure they would make excellent playmates. He closed his eyes as the image of the she coyote came to him again and the little ones he had seen back when she gave birth. He was sure she was going to make a great mother. His gaze returned to the she wolf as they moved their conversation on.

He was so glad to see the boundless energy this she wolf seemed to have. She was still young and full of life. The painting that he had just given up to her was special to him and was sure it would now be special to Ayasha and her family. "It’s no problem. If you find that you would like another or your parents are interested, I have some others to give away." They turned their topic now to the she wolf teaching him how to carve better. She seemed so excited at the chance to teach an older wolf something. He nodded and then looked through his supplies. He managed to find a spare piece of wood he had cut off from the current bow he was making for himself. Songan handed it to her and his knife as well. "Would it be too much to ask if you could show me how to do a bird? I have been working on a bow and I wanted to represent my spirit guide on it." The male reached for his bow and showed her the mess of carving he had done. Near the top was a section of wood sticking out where the bird was going to be. He kept the bow close and watched Ayasha carefully to see her technique and to make sure she didn’t hurt herself with his knife.

The topic on her mother’s markings seemed to fade, or at least was over powered by the topic of Songan’s friend. He was sure Ayasha would like Sanuye when she finally made her way back here. "I’m sure you’ll get to meet her once she comes. She’s most likely on her journey here now." The male smiled as he nodded to her fact about wanting to meet everyone in the tribe. "It’s good for a scout to know who is in the tribe and who is not. You’re going to make a very good scout when you’re older. I wouldn’t be surprised if you became the master scout with that enthusiasm."

[/html]
Ayasha gave Songan another grin at what he said. My sister is the smallest of the litter. Though with my luck, she’ll be way taller than me. She pouted at the thought of even her sister being larger than her. But she nodded at him meeting her siblings. I’m sure she’d like it but you might want to check first. She glanced at the earthen colored male and saw that his eyes were closed and he seemed to be off in another world. She wondered what he was thinking about but didn’t want to be rude so didn’t ask and waited for him to come back.

She grinned in response to his offer. I’ll keep that in mind when I need a painting. You want me to spread the word are the village? She knew that one of her responsibilities as a scout was bringing messages among the Tribe. When he handed her a knife, she hesitated. I never learned with a knife. I use these. As she talked, she pulled out the carving stones Shiloh had given her. But I can show you with these and you can use the knife to copy me? She offered. But what does you spirit guide look like? I need that before I can show you how to carve it. She handed his knife back as carefully as possible.

About his friend, Ayasha asked, What is she like? What does she look like? When do you expect her? She asked these questions in rapid succession. She was always very curious and asked questions. She wanted to know for her own curiosity and so that she could know who was in the Tribe. She beamed as he said that she would make a good scout. But he surprised her when he suggested that he wouldn’t be surprised if she moved all the way to the top of the scouting path. You think so? She was half-skeptical and half in awe.
[html]
Word Count: 510 (5 points)

Songan listened as the she wolf began to talk about her family and her sister. He emitted a soft chuckle at Ayasha’s worry about her sister out growing her when she was older. He was sure it was nothing to worry about. "You should still look after your little sister if she is the smallest. I don’t think you would want your brothers to tease her if they’re wild like you say." He was sure as the oldest, she would be looking over her new siblings. He nodded to her response about asking her mother if it was ok to come and see the she wolf’s siblings. "Thank you. I’ll be sure to do that when I see her. What does your mother look like?" Indeed for the moment he was off in his own little universe as he thought of his friend and the pups she was going to bring with her.

The male thought for a moment as she asked if he wanted her to spread the word about his paintings. He didn’t really want them to know he had them unless he wanted them. He’d rather have not too many people coming along to his home to look at the paintings. "I’d rather you not if that’s ok. If they do ask about the one you have you can mention that I’m the one who gave it to you." The old wolf watched as he noticed her pull out some carving stones instead of taking the knife. He gave her a small nod before putting the knife back on his leg holder. He paused as she asked about his spirit guide. As if on cue, Liluye flew into Songan’s home and landed on his shoulder. She looked over to the young she wolf as Songan got his bow and set his knife down at his side. "I’m ready now. This here is Liluye. She’s my spirit guide. She’s a common kestrel."

Ayasha then asked what the old wolf’s friend was like. He smiled and closed his eyes. "She’s a sweet young coyote. She was actually a fire tender like your mother, but she changed her mind and became one more interested in medicine." He then began to address her question about when he was expecting her. "I’m not too sure exactly when she’ll be here, but I’m sure it’ll be within the month. She’ll be traveling with her pups so it’ll take a bit longer for her to get here." He had to think for a moment on what she looked like. It was a bit hard to describe her beauty. "Hmm… well she looks like a coyote by her structure, but not her colors. She has brown and black as well as a tan underbelly." The golden orbs moved back to Ayasha as she asked if he really thought she would make it to the master level. "Of course I do, so long as you keep to your duties and help to keep this tribe safe."

[/html]
She just chuckled. She sometimes joins them, though she tends to be unhappy with getting dirty. At what her mother looks like, she replied, She’s white like me and has this moon-like thing on her forehead. We live in a treehouse. She might have red paint on her fur in the shape of a flame that is in her back. Does that work? She waited for him as he went off into his own little world.

At his request, she nodded. She understood that he wanted his privacy. No problem. My lips are sealed. She pressed her lips together tightly to prove her point. She studied the bird for a moment. Well, first you carve the basic shape. She did so. Then you shave the wood more and more like how you want your carving. And I like to add the texture of feathers or furs so it looks more realistic. She paused. Let’s see how you do. She waited while he carved.

Her eyes light up at the mention of a coyote. I’ve never seen a coyote! And medicine wolves are always useful. Especially with what happened to Shiloh and the fact that we are exploding with pups, she thought. Out loud she offered, I’m a fairly good pupsitter if she needs to someone to watch over them while she gets some her time? At being a master, she frowned thoughtfully. It’ll take me awhile.
[html]
Word Count: 515

It was nice to continue hearing about the young she wolf’s family. It was helping him to get to know the other members of the tribe, even if they were not here with Ayasha. It was nice to hear that her youngest sibling was spending time with her brothers. Having good family ties would help them later on in life. "She sounds kind of like a little princess. Don’t let her keep that up. Once she gets her rank, she’ll learn you have to get dirty sometimes." He paused for a moment as he listened to the white wolf’s description of her adoptive mother. As he listened, he began to make an image of her in his head. As she finished describing the wolf, he nodded and kept the image in his head. "That will do Ayasha. I will be sure to keep a look out for your mother." He gave her a warm smile as he leaned back and thought of the she wolf. He was sure if anything, he would find her on accident.

Songan was glad to hear that the she wolf understood his reasoning and would not tell the rest of the tribe about all his items. He was sure he would be able to trust that Ayasha would keep her promise and not tell anyone unless they asked first. Their gaze moved over to Liluye as she kept her eyes on the white wolf. He listened as she began to tell him how she carved out her animals. She started out with a basic form and then added in the details. The white wolf then asked her to show her what she could do. He nodded and then looked over to his spirit guide. Her gaze turned over to the rust wolf as he took some wood, his knife, and began to carve out her basic shape. It didn’t help that the kestrel was moving her head as she watched him and cleaning her feathers. Once she had gotten back into her original position, he began to carve again. He was able to get her basic shape down and then showed it to the expert. "How does this look Ayasha?" The kestrel moved up the male’s arm and took a look at the carving that he had made. It was alright in her mind and was sure he could do better.

Songan watched as the she wolf’s eyes lit up at the idea of a coyote coming to the tribe. He gave her a smile and then began to explain. "Sanuye looks like a coyote by her figure but her pelt color looks like it would belong to a wolf or some kind of dog." He then paused to think of a moment as the she wolf offered to look over the pups when they arrive. He shook his head gently. "That’s very kind of you, but I will be most likely looking after them when Sanyue is not. You are always welcome to come by though and see them once she arrives."

[/html]
It was obvious that Songan enjoyed hearing about her family. She laughed at his suggestion that she keep Aleu from being a princess. Oh. I already try. I play with the three of them, brother style, as often as I can. She smiled as she thought of her siblings. But she was curious what Dawali was like as a youngster. What was Dawali like when he was young? She hoped that he would be willing to enlighten her. I won’t tell anyone if that will help. She really wanted to know.

She watched how Songan had trouble with carving the kestrel while the guide was moving. I find that imagining what you are carving in your mind helps. That’s how I can do it faster. You also don’t really need to get it exact. She looked at what he had done. That’s pretty good. You should expand what you can do! She was sincere in her praise of the older wolf. Though it was rather strange to be telling an older wolf what to do.

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine the coyote female. She had an image but she had no idea how close she was. She pouted slightly as Songan declined her offer to pupsit for his friend. But she perked up at visiting them. Would she mind? She asked him with hope.
[html]
Perhaps we could end this thread soon? / Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Songan liked listening about the families of the other members of the tribe. Even back in the Great Tribe, he liked to hear about other families. It brought back memories of when he was younger and looking after his siblings. His ears moved up as the she wolf began to speak and told him that she was already making sure her sister didn’t become a princess. He gave her a small nod before she asked what Dawali was like when he was younger. The old wolf took a moment to think back to those days back in the Great Tribe. It was so long since those days and with his age seemed to be losing them, though he reached a few old memories in the back of his mind. "Dawali was a lively young wolf. I watched over him and our sister. It was nice to remember those days. Thank you Ayasha." He was happy to be remembering the good old days and it was nice to speak to the younger generation of what his life was like.

The rust wolf paused as he looked up to noticed the she wolf watching him carve away at the wooden sculpture of Liluye. The kestrel looked in his direction as he continued to carve away and try adding in some details. Ayasha stopped him as he looked over to her and listened to her advice. He looked back to his guide and could picture her in his head, though it was a bit of trouble to convert that image to the wood. He found it was a bit easier to look at the bird on his leg than the one in his head, though he was sure with time and practice he would get better. Ayasha then began to praise his work and gave her a small smile. "It’s not that great I don’t think. Then again, I now have found a good teacher who I’m sure will help me get better." He then put his knife back in the holster and set the sculpture down. Liluye hopped over by it and looked at it.

Songan watched as the white she wolf tried to think of what the she coyote looked like. It really was hard to describe her beauty and the coloration of her pelt. She would have to wait until the coyote returned to AniWaya before she would be able to get the image of her. Ayasha then asked if he thought Sanuye would mind if she watched after the pups. "I’m sure she wouldn’t mind at all. It would be even better since you know how to act with pups and can do the same you can with your siblings." It was nice to know that her pups would be able to interact with other members of the tribe even at their young age. He was sure they would be spending more time alone with their mother on their journey here from the Great Tribe, so it would be good for them to meet others.

[/html]
OOC: If you want to either reply and archive or archive now that's fien.

IC:She gave a snort of laughter at not letting her sister become a little princess. I think it’ll be tough for her with her brothers and me being rough and tumble. I’m not exactly a little princess. Nope, at all. She loved to wrestle with Shiloh and her brothers. Her ears drooped very slightly at the thought of Shiloh. She would have to make sure that she was all right soon. The scarred female would need her support and love.

Ayasha beamed at being called a great teacher. Well, Shiloh is the one who taught me. She is a craftsman kind of like you. But I’d love to teach you. She gave him a big grin and laughed as his spirit guide went over and looked at her image. What does Liluye think of it? She was happy to share her knowledge of carving to other wolves.

She nodded at her being knowledgeable of playing with pups. Oh, I have plenty of experience with pups. Plus, I’m not quite an adult either. So I still remember what it was like to be a pup. She considered something. My siblings would like friends around their age. Though we have at least one pregnant female in our Tribe so we’ll be over-run with pups. She giggled at the image that created.
[html]
why don't you reply with Ayasha leaving and then close? :3 / Word Count: 515 (5 points)

Songan couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as the she wolf began to laugh about his statement regarding her younger siblings. He listened to Ayasha talk again about her sister and not letting her to become a princess. ”I see. Perhaps she out do both her brothers and stand proud by her sister’s side. Maybe she would be able to learn tracking under you one day.” It was nice to see that the family didn’t mind being rough with each other and it would help them to keep their close family bond. He gave her a smile, though soon noticed her ears fall. It seemed there was something else on her mind. He would ask what was concerning her, but in a way he felt it would begin to make the conversation take a depressing turn. He would rather keep the conversation in a good mood rather than take a turn for the worst.

The red wolf watched the she wolf’s mood rise to his comment on her being a good teacher. He paused as he listened to her and learned that she had learned her carving from another AniWayan named Shiloh. He would be sure to meet with this one and thank her for the teachings of her carving being passed around through the tribe. He chuckled once more to her laughter and then his ears moved up to her next question. She had asked what his spirit guide thought of the carving of her. His golden orbs moved over to the kestrel as she gazed back to him. She flew up gently and rested on his wrist, looking over to the carving and then looked to him, turning her head a bit. He gave a small smile as he scratched the back of his head. His eyes then gazed back to Ayasha. ”She’s ok with it. It’s not exactly my best work, but I’m sure I’ll get better at it in time.”

Songan listened to the white wolf’s remarks about herself and being able to play with pups. He was sure Sanuye would enjoy having someone look after her pups. He also thought it would be nice for the pups to have some play mates within the pack. It would be really nice if they could all get together once the she coyote and the pups arrived. He smiled as he thought of the pups that would be in the tribe. ”I think it’ll be nice to have more pups around. It feels nice to have a younger generation around.” With him being one of the older wolves in AniWaya, he liked to spend time with the younger ones and teach them about AniWaya and even pass down his crafting skills to the next generation. He would make sure to spend some time with Sanuye’s pups and maybe he would be lucky enough to see other pups and their parents around AniWaya when he was not busy with his work. He smiled as he set the carving he made down and rested his arms on his knees.

[/html]
OOC: I'll ask for it to be closed now.

IC: Ayasha grinned mischievously. Oh, didn’t you know? That’s my whole plan. But she did somber slightly. But it would be pretty cool to have her be a scout. By then, I should at least be skilled if not master, so I’ll teach her! She saw that Songan noticed her change in mood and was grateful that he chose not to pursue it.

Ayasha gave a giggle as she saw the kestrel’s look. It looks like she’s saying ‘That’s not me, you silly wolf.’ She had a mischievous glint in blue eyes. She hoped that he wasn’t offended by her comment. But she did nod. I have great faith that you will get better. You might even surpass me in skill. She was rather chipper. Maybe when she became a master in scouting she would switch over to craftsmen for a while.

She gave him a smile back. Oh, pups are great fun. I want some when I’m old enough, eventually. But that was becoming rather unlike. With time passing without Roran, the more she gave up hope that he wasn’t coming back. But she might find a new love. She wasn’t going cut herself off from boys. She realized that she should be getting back to patrolling. Songan, I must be getting back to patrolling. It was nice to meet you. I’ll see you around. With that, she got up and left the tent and went back to patrolling, with a smile on her face.