Thanksgiving Food Hunt!
[html]

Thanksgiving Food Hunt 2007
___Some of you might remember the Easter Egg Hunt we had a few years back and this is something similar!
What?

___1) I have hidden eleven twelve little icons of Thanksgiving food around the boards.

___2) You should run around like crazy and try to find them!

___3) Save the address of the image as well as where you found it and keep a list!

___4) When you've found them all, post it all here for everyone to see your lovely Thanksgiving feast!

Deadline & Prizes

___Deadline: Thanksgiving Day (for the US, November 22) or until someone finds them all! If no one has found them all by the deadline, then whoever has found the most will win.

___Prize: Your choice of one of the food icons to keep in your title until you're sick of it. Smile

[/html]
[html]
When it say's "boards" Are they on all three of Souls boards. This one,This one, and this one

1.Ice Ceam
2.Cheese
3.Potatoes
4.Bread
5.Soup
6.Sweet potato pie
7.Pumpkin pie
8.Salad
9.Wine
10..Turkey

Looking for Corn and Taco
[/html]
I'm not sayin' 'yes,' and I'm not sayin' 'no.' O_O Okay, well. I'll say they're not on the EZBoard, but I'm not saying whether or not they're on the old board. Though that would be kind of cruel, don't you think? ;3
I wasn't around for the Easter hunt, so this is all the more awesomess. I heart treasure hunts. x3
It's cruel to make me look...I can not pass up the chance to do these. The bunny hunt was fun, because no one could find the last one...because Sie forgot it, like I think it took three days
I haven't done one before, but I'm already searching through the boards. Haha, this is such a great idea. <33 I'm bound to go mad until Thanksgiving.
Hahaha, since Shannon has found so many already, I'm half-tempted to make a few more and shove them in random places. xD
I thought you loved me!!! None of these icons are on the website are they? And your sure that all 11 have been places?
lol, you left my pack! XD No love! I'm sure all eleven are placed. Smile
But I thought you where so cool that I came back. So no I didn't really leave you.
Bwahahaha. Either way, there are now 12 foodthings. XD fufufufu.
LOL Makes me thinks of the bunny number 12....
Such an infamous bunny... MAYBE THERE'S A FOODTHING#13!? A haunted, invisible one... xD
I found all 12, yeah I'm that good.

http://bleeding-souls.com/images/icons/thanksgiving/ yeah I know I win!!! (j/k)
I don't know what you're talking about! xD (Click it again!)
I can't help but to laugh
You're gonna make this the shortest contest ever, lol. x|
No because I am not going though 20 pages of dead topics for the last two.
Cahraaaaayzee. XD I almost feel bad for you. XD
I got an almost..*sends sad puppy looks* Any hints?