Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

For anyone! Set at the waste.

table by fae<3

The solitary life was way harder for the teenager than she had initially realized. She had been on her own for what felt like years, and the time was already having an effect on the Monroe girl both physically and mentally. The previously beautiful girl was becoming lanky, her hair was less shiny than before, and she was dirty. Mentally, she had become reserved and hadn’t spoken to anyone for days. Entire stretches of time would pass before she even made a sound. She constantly wondered if she would eventually become mute if the rest of her life was going to look like this.

Magnolia had been traveling. She fled, just a few weeks ago, from the confines of the Kingdom and had been constantly running since then. She didn’t even say goodbye to her father or Vigilante. But now she had no direction, nowhere she had to be, no one she had to see. Her days consisted of finding fresh water, scrounging around in abandoned homes in search for more jewelry, and hunting small game. The girl avoided claimed territories like the plague; she stumbled upon the coyotes for mere minutes before scampering away, tail between her legs. Their closeness reminded her of home and that was the last thing she wanted. Magnolia was running, always running.

This morning, though, the silvery female had chosen to stay put. The area she occupied was desolate, rocky, and unfriendly. She couldn’t be bothered to move anymore, she had no reason to. There was still game here and since she wasn’t exactly scoping anyone out she didn’t mind the solitude. She kept her distance from anything remotely familiar, and yet she still hadn’t left entirely. She could head west anytime she wanted to. And yet she didn’t. Maybe she should. Or maybe she shouldn’t. The young loner couldn’t decide, and plopped on the ground with a defeated sigh.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 349 OOC: Ohhhh lets see how this plays out Big Grin

Niro had been around Dahlia for a few days, scouting around it, not because he didn’t believe that his sister wasn’t around, but because he thought that he needed to be in a particular area, and he didn’t know why, but in his mind he thought it would have to have something to do with his sister, that she might have taken refuge around somewhere. He had made his way around the borders, not wanting to go through them and make them angry not when he worked to gain their trust. He found himself in an area he had not been before, and he was starting to doubt that it was his sister he was going after. Only when he thought this did he find that he was going more after a particular scent, one very familiar, and one that he had missed dearly since she’d left. Then he could see it. His daughter, almost a mirror image of himself, except more feminine, harder, and a bit shorter. He swallowed hard. She was going to run, he knew it, but he had to it would be the first time in so long that he got to speak to his daughter.

“Magnolia? Please don’t run.”

He said. He held his hands up as though he were surrendering He wanted to talk to her, explain to her that he wanted to be a good father, that he didn’t mean to hurt her in whatever way he had caused her to hate him so. He still had a bandage on his shoulder from when Marahute had fallen from her perch, and Marahute was on the other, shaken now from his own nerves, but she was more keen to stay on the only shoulder she had left. Niro was still in a lot of pain from her talons but had not blamed the bird She couldn’t fly and she wanted so badly to catch a rabbit, but that was the past, now Marahute was being calmer and watched the girl who’s back was turned to them with interest

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

>D >D >D

Magnolia was awoken from her daze with a heart attack. Her father’s voice rang out behind her, and the teenager froze in sheer horror. She thought she was far enough away from the Kingdom that he wouldn’t find her; she thought Niro wouldn’t go looking for her. Still frozen, the optime teenager stayed where she was, staring at the sand beneath her paws. She wasn’t going to turn around and face him; the stubborn girl was going to stay right where she was, thank you very much.

But eventually, her curiosity got the best of her. Brilliant green eyes blinked open, searching out the identical ones behind her as she whipped around. Her father was right there, directly in front of her. He wasn’t mad, wasn’t angry. That silly bird was with him as always. Magnolia just stared her father down burning him with the dirtiest look she could muster. “What do you want, dad?” she said quietly. She was still terrified, but tried her hardest to not let it show.

<style>
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

His heart wrenched as she turned to look at him, her stare burned a hole through his heart, though no one could see it. He looked down, clenching his jaw slightly to keep himself under control.

“I didn’t think I’d ever see you again.... to tell you how sorry I am for not being a good enough father.”

He said. They were adults now. She was here now, facing him, finally he was able to speak to her, but for how long, how much would get through to her?

“I won’t bring you home with me, you are your own woman now, I’m not here to beg you back, you hated it there so much, but I am glad I at least get to see you again...”

He stopped looked up at her for a second then his green eyes turn toward the horizon. Not sure what to do. He was never in this particular situation, he never hoped he would be. Ever. He licked his nose, which somehow seemed to have dried out in the few minutes that he had been standing there. Hoping and preying she’d at least forgive him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

Seeing his remorse let down her guard for a moment, and her eyes softened. Oh, how she wanted to go back home with him and have everything be okay. But was never there. He never tried. He had his own life; she was an accident, an inconvenience that Lolita left him. She wasn’t meant to be the loving daughter. He had other children for that. The thought almost brought tears to her eyes. As he kept talking she wanted to burst into tears, but her stubbornness kept her eyes dry.

“Why didn’t you care? I know that I wasn’t supposed to happen, but you didn’t even tell me about that other kid…It's like I stopped existing… what else was I supposed to do,” her voice cracked. This was the last thing she needed. Magnolia couldn’t deal with this. “I don’t even know its name,” she said, thinking of Niro’s new addition, with nothing but bitterness spewing out of her mouth.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro’s ears folded back as she spoke, he not care? How could she say that? After he painstakingly staked out Dahlia borders for months before she was given to him, how he’d tried every moment to be near her but she was always gone, disappeared.

“I’ve cared about you since the moment I knew you were mine. You’ve always been my child, you and your sisters, all three of you were my first children. I’ve tried, your mother kept me from you, I’ve done all I could to be with you. You have never been an inconvinence to me. Not once. You Left the second you were in my lands. I rarely saw you, you were always gone, how could I be your dad if I did not see you, if you always turned away from me?”

His voice cracked a bit, maybe he hadn’t tried hard enough, it was mostly his fault but he had never ever blamed her for being an accident. Him and her mother was an accident, she would never be, neither her nor her sisters were anything but a miracle to him, but he didn’t know how to make her understand. When she mentioned Jiva, as he suspected she did.... he cringed.. “it”, that was the only living child of the litter, and yet she thought he loved Jiva more. Niro wanted to cry himself, but the tears would not come, he wouldn’t let them. He was a man, he would stay strong.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

This unexpected moment made Magnolia's insides burn with acid until she felt she had no stomach left. She had no idea what to do, what to say. The way Niro talked, the way he put the situation made Magnolia finally break down. It really was all her fault, Magnolia ignored his fatherly efforts since the day she met him. She exhaled deeply, fighting back a full on sob. Instead, she listened to what he had to say with shame, silver ears flattening. She was running away from nothing; he loved her and tried with all his energy and she rejected it all.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, utterly ashamed of herself. She was the worst daughter in the world. "I didn't know Mom wouldn't let you see us, and then when she left without me, I just…" she didn't even know what else there was to say. A single tear fell from her emerald eyes as she avoided his gaze. She knew that Niro would understand, somehow. He was her father and still loved her despite her terrible attitude.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro choked up, as she spoke, he had worry wrinkles over his forehead as he stepped tentatively closer to her, he wanted to hug her, to hold her and let her do what she needed to, but he knew it was not all her fault. It would never be her fault. He then pupt his hand on her shoulder.

“You are not at fault, I do not blame you for anything. You’re always going to be my daughter where ever you live. No matter what other children I have, or where you are, I will love you no matter what.”

He said, feeling his own throat tighte, but he cleared it, hoping he could keep his cool, his hand moved to his young daughters tear, hoping to wipe it from her, he did not want to see her cry, if she did, he would too.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

For what felt for the first time in years, Magnolia smiled. It was faint and a little shaky, but it was a smile that reminded her of better times. Her smile strengthened as he continued to talk. This as the conversation she was dying to have for months now. She wanted to remember that she was loved and that he would do anything for her. Maggie’s tear was wiped away from her face, the moment she felt her father’s hand on her face a rush of emotion sent her into his arms. She sobbed into his fur, grabbing the man and wrapping her dainty arms around him. “I love you too,” she said in between gasps.

He was warm and comforting and this realization kept the tears coming. She had kept her emotions pent up since she left and now it was all pouring out. She didn’t need to be this angry, she didn’t even need to leave. She wanted to go back home but the damage was already done. They were probably better off separated, considering she would run and hide the second he came running. “I’m sorry I left,” she mumbled into his soaking wet fur.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro was overcome with emotion as suddenly she wrapped her arms around him, Niro folded his over her and let his own tears come, but he was quiet about it. Hearing the words he had wished to hear for so long. His daughter really did love him, and to hear the words come out of her mouth was the best present he could ever have. He would remember the moment forever. No matter what other happy moments, his hardship of having children came down to this

“You should not be sorry that you left. You are a woman now, and one who will be sucessful in whatever she does. I only regret you did not come to me face to face. I want what is best for you, but remember you will always have a home with me and Amaranth, she does care about you, and though you are not hers, you are a daughter to her too. Just promise me one thing.”

The moment a father lets his daughter go was a hard thing, but he knew he would have to, he knew that she was free to make her own choices now. He wanted to keep her a tiny little rambunctious pup, one that had looked at him with the admiration she had when he met her again for the second time. Though she had become bitter, hard, and sullen, he could still see she had so much potential. He would be proud of her in whatever she found herself doing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

Magnolia knew her cowardly exit would come up in conversation, and she could feel her ears burning in embarrassment. It was cold and cruel. Maggie didn’t know where that necklace was now, but she knew it was somewhere safe. She looked down at the teal cross on her neck and struggled to regain composure. But every word Niro said made her sob harder. Finally hearing these words was almost too much to handle.

“I’ll promise you anything,” she said, as she stopped crying momentarily to dry her face and break the embrace between them. “and… I’m sorry I was too cowardly to face you,” she said as quietly as she could. She regretted that too. It was a terrible thing to do to a father.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro shook his head, he didn’t want her feeling bad, he wanted her to know she could confide in him... but he supposed it came out wrong. Her question made him smile a little.

“You promise we get to see each other, every once in a while, I don’t want to lose you not after i got you back, so I want a visit from you, to let me know how you are.”

He said, hoping it was good enough for her. He would visit her, if she found a pack, he’d likely be the one going to her. That mattered little though, as long as he could visit and vice versa. He hated being a horrible father and he never wanted to be in the first place. He didn’t want h er seeing him blaming her for anything, he just wanted to be her father.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

YOU SIGNED OFF THE CHAT TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU :3 wrap this up soon?

”Absolutely,” she said without hesitation, still wiping the tears off her face. She figured his request would be something along those lines; now that everything was okay between them she expected it. And that was fine with Magnolia; she was tired of the anguish and pain over her father. She was also done being entitled and rotten; she was grown up now, and needed to act like one. She didn’t mind forgiveness because he never deserved the treatment in the first place. “I want to meet that sibling of mine anyway,” she gave her father a smile and another small hug. “Stay here with me a while?”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: :3 definitely had a good time spreeing! Big Grin

Niro couldn’t be any happier than this moment of reconciliation. He felt a weight lift off him, though he knew it was there, it was hard not to notice something that heavy pulling down on him. He smiled as she agreed and gave him another hug. He nodded at her question.

“Of course, though I will have to go back soon. I still have many places to search. Your aunt is missing. She was attacked and one of her pups was killed, so I’m very worried about her.”

He said. It was not just the news he wanted Maggie to understand, though she didn’t know anything about her aunt... he wanted her on her guard at all times when she was alone. Niro knew the life of a loner was no fun, and he hoped she would find a good place for her, one she would love. Then he would be able to visit her. Then thinking about it, she had mentioned wanting to meet her brother. He did smile changing the subject back to that.

“His name is Jiva, and he’s gotten much bigger. I think he’s asked for you, though he’s not sure who you are. He knows there’s a missing wolf in our family in any case. Your absence has not gone unnoticed”

Again he didn’t want her to feel bad, but to let her know she was loved more than she thought. The whole family had loved her, she just needed to open up to them, though that was something hard when she felt bitter about her own mother leaving her behind to take her sisters with her. Niro could understand how she felt, but only in part as his mother was missing, most likely dead, but he had felt betrayed when his own sister left him with that stupid large red man.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html] As did I :3 excuse the lack of table, I'm at work.

"I have an aunt? Is she okay? Was she in the kingdom too?" Niro's news was very unsettling. But now Magnolia knew why he was way out here in the Waste. Magnolia realized it washer Niro was looking for, not Maggie. Both the news and that realization sent her stomach into a knot. It was upsetting, yes, but she didn't let it bother her. He still went up to her to make amends, after all. Or maybe he just let her leave. At least he viewed her as adult enough to make it out alone. That made her feel a little better.

"Jiva," she tried the name on her tongue; it sounded like family to her."I like the name. You should tell him about his big sister, and That I'll come to play with him soon. Does he look like us?" Maggie always liked the fact that she looked just like her father. She didn't know any other wolf with a mohawk. But that started her thinking about Lolita, and her sisters. Magnolia looked nothing like her mother. She was Niro's clone through and through. "is that why she left me with you?" Maggie asked quietly, after a moment. That was a question she had always been aching to ask, but hadn't the courage until now."Why did she take Poppy and Fox, but not me? Cause I look like you?" perhaps her looks were too much for the Hungarian to bear. Maybe Magnolia reminded her of the man she felt nothing for, and felt nothing for the puppy she left behind.

[/html]
[html]

WC:461 OOC: Niro is big on speaches /slaps Niro

He could see that what he had said seemed to hurt her, and he wasn’t sure why entirely, but he would probably not find out, she was a young woman new to the world still, and new to the mix of emotions that came torrenting her way. He nodded at her question.

“Yes, you have an Aunt, she’s my twin, my other half, she’s the most conspicuous thing you’ll ever see because she has thick hair on her head that look like braids that are colored pink, and her tail is the same color too, and her eyes hold such knowledge, that even she doesn’t know she has, but her eyes do. She was not in the kingdom when you came, no she left before I knew about you. She went galavanting off with some low life loser of a wolf that impregnated her and let someone into his pack to kill her child...”

He could feel his rage boil up again, but with a flick of one ear and a few tinks from the earrings taht hit each other as he moved it, he seemed to calm down. He looked down at his daughter

“Vigilante is your great uncle too, did you know that? I think he’s tried to come visit before but you’ve been away.”

He smiled happily when she acknowledged her brother as anything but an object. It was a good sign.

“ I’ll tell him that, and no, he doesn’t he looks more like his mother, though she hates that he does, he’s got reddish fur, and one purple and one green eye, and well only part of him that sticks up is the fur at the nape of his neck.”

He winked at her, letting her know that she was still the only stand alone wolf that inherited his stiff mane. His smile fell when she looked at him and asked the question. A worried look on his face showed he was not sure of the answer he was about to give her.

“I’m afraid I have no idea. She told me she gave everyone a choice, and the other two wanted to go with her, but you wanted to stay here.... I thought that’s what you wanted, if I knew you wanted to stay with your mother I would have let her take you, you belong with family and I was not family then.... I want to be family though, someone you can count on. I know i’m not much, but I will still always be here for you.”

His last words were firm, sturdy, and true He wanted to be the man she could count on, no matter what.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Table by haley! <3

end? Let’s have them hang out sooooooon Smile

Maggie listened to her father intently, perhaps for the first time since meeting him. The young woman was worried about the relation that she had ever met; if Niro was this upset about his sister, her disappearance was probably something to be worried about. She too felt her blood boil knowing that her blood had a wrong committed against them. She hoped more than anything that Niro could find the pink-furred girl he spoke so lovingly about.

However, when her father spoke of Vigilante, Magnolia’s eyes widened. “Are you serious? Why didn’t you ever tell me?” Maggie never officially met her uncle, but she was in his care during her stay in the kingdom. Maggie’s departure probably upset the King, but he had no idea he was related to Lolita. Maggie didn’t really mind, but she felt bad for leaving her family that she didn’t even know existed.

He continued on, speaking of Lolita. She was instantly saddened again, his words ripping her heart apart. She felt terrible for messing their relationship up. “I’m so sorry… you will always be my dad. I don’t know why I was so horrible to you. I was just so upset about Lolita leaving, and I was happy here and so I didn’t want to go. I love you dad, nothing will ever change that.” She smiled at her father warmly. She may have messed things up in the past, but now that she was grown she never wanted to have a bad relationship with him. He was the only family she had left.

<style>
.angel .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.angel p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.angel b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.angel {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HmGJ8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b3d3c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.angel-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.angel .inner {margin:10px 10px 350px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

It felt so good to finally be able to talk with his daughter. He was happy he can share information he had wanted to when she was younger, but he had never gotten the chance. He looked at her when she asked him why she was never told about her uncle.

“Well it never came up, and you were always away. I would have told you sooner if we had gotten along... I’m sure there’s a lot you can learn from your old man if you gave him the chance.”

He smiled at her, letting her know he wasn’t trying to remind her of her own faults. He moved in to hug her, feeling light hearted once me. He loved her, as he loved his other daughters, he wanted to be in their lives, he wanted to be a part of them growing up but circumstances had changed things so that he couldn’t. He was just happy he could be there for at least one of them now, and she finally saw it.

“I best be going now. You should come visit us again, ok?”

He said, smiling at the young woman before him. She had grown up, and though he had little influence over it, he was sure she would be a wonderful woman in time. She already started with reconciling with him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>