On the search pt 3
[html]

OOC: I've already talked to Kris about this, so here we go, anyone is welcome I would appreciate anything Big Grin. Also if this can be predated to June the 3rd that would be wonderful Big Grin

Niro had finally found his way to Dahlia, for a little bit he had gotten lost, then Marahute got into a ruckus trying to go after a rabbit that had crossed their path, and the bandaged animal only fell off of Niro, raking him with her claws, causing him to stop for the night and patch himself up, so now he had a bandage on one shoulder and the bird on the other, and he was not accustomed to having her on that particular shoulder. It unnerved him, but he kept going, he would see this to through the end. He marched to the borders, finding himself in Flanders fields, where he’d evidently met the murderer of a nephew and wondered if Orin had passed into these territories He would soon find out. He set the cage he had brought onto the ground, and howled for trade, news, and a possible alliance. He petted Marahute on the head, calming them both down. Niro was excited, maybe this was his last search for his sister, maybe she was here? Though deep down he knew she would want to get further from Cercatori than this... but it was still worth a try.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! Tricked you! Replying with Rore instead of Nay >.<.

Her long, slender hands were covered in the dark rich soil of St. Pepin's. As she set down the vine clippers and turned south, knowing that she was probably the closest to whoever stood on their borders howling, the ivory lady stared at her previously delicate hands. They were not built for long hours of work in the hot sun, and calluses had already marred her soft skin. Yet the earthy smell that seemed to constantly coat them now more than made up for that, and before departing from the vineyards she raised her fingers up to her nostrils and inhaled slowly. Chlorophyll and dirt, there was perhaps no better scent that Farore could think of. With a wide grin her long strides brought quickly to the waiting man.

Upon arrival the dark amethyst eyes of the girl flitted from one creature to the next, man, the large perched bird, and the smaller caged one. The companion animal she understood—almost. Saluce had that horse, whom she had grown to like, but why anyone would want to make a perfectly good meal a friend was still slightly puzzling to her. And they caged one? Was that a gift for Dahlia? Yet so small it was, it would barely make half a meal. Farore let the ideas of feathered lunches pass as she bowed her head just slightly to the man. "Can I help ya with somethin'?"

<style type="text/css">
.mountainsno-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mountainsno b {font-weight:bold; color:#8e9aac; letter-spacing:1px}
.mountainsno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountainsno {margin:0 auto; background-color:#506b95; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ebyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31415c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #29374f; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hehe woo I love surprises :3 sorry for the wait, muse loss sucks ... I wish i had my muse from a year ago Sad

Niro waited, but only for a short while, when a woman of black and white came to view. He greeted her with a warm smile, and spoke immidiately after her question. He could see she was scrutinizing his animal companions. He got that often.

“My name is Niro Takekuro, I’m from Cour des Miracles, and I’m looking for my sister. She is white with pink dreadlocks, and a pink tail, it’s hard to miss her, but she’s also carrying with her, two pups, I don’t know the gender. She goes by the name Orin Takekuro.

He said, first wanting to get his sister’s whereabouts out of the way. He wanted to hope so much that she was in these lands, but doubt shrouded around him, though he had a feeling she had been near here before. Any sign of her scent was cold though, and he could not find it anywhere. The woman before him looked like she just finished working on something, and he could tell she was not one used to the work, but he held more respect for such actions. He wondered if she was the leader, it was not her scent at the borders, thought it was similar, whatever the reason, Niro would find out soon enough if a leader would come at all.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]

Hehe, just had too much going on with Nayru. She can act in her sister’s place though.

Farore listened patiently as the man explained her mission, but before his words were even over she already knew the answer to his plight. His sister was not in Dahlia de Mai. If she were, Farore would have noticed. Who wouldn’t have seen a stranger sporting pink hair and with two children attached to her hip? No the girl was not here, but Farore waited until the man had finished his piece before she spoke. “I’m sorry Niro, but your sister is not within these borders. ” If Farore possessed the cool tact of her sister the next words that came forth would never have occurred, but as the more outgoing of the three siblings the tall woman had no qualms about her next words. “Are you perhaps looking for someone who does not wish to be found?”

If he was, Farore could sympathize. It was not that Nayru did not wish to be found, but once found the woman refused to leave Dahlia de Mai. Despite all Farore’s efforts Nayru was committed to the members of this pack, and Farore only hung around because she did not know what else to do with herself. Now she was simply attending to the duties all the members were expected to perform, but she only did so with half her heart. When she worked in the vineyards, digging her hands into the rich soil, then she could give it her all. But this, this wasn’t what she loved to do. Titling her head at the man, she smiled and shrugged, as if to say ‘What are you gonna do?’ “Is there anything else I can help you with?”

<style type="text/css">
.mountainsno-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mountainsno {margin:0 auto; background-color:#506b95; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ebyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31415c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #29374f; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:302 OOC: Awesome, and I know how you feel there, it's all good Big Grin

As expected, Niro was once again disappointed. He looked down for a second clenching his hand, not angry at the woman in front of him who told him the news, but that his sister had so far not been in the last three packs, that was what four out of the ten there were? almost half of them. He took deep breaths and shook his head.

“She was an unfortunate victim of a crime so horrible.... so she is probably hiding, but I do not think she is alone. She always had someone to protect her for a while.”

He said quietly, his thoughts still on his sister, were jumbling into the anger he knew so well. He had to compose himself, to make sure that he didn’t lash out. Niro was a controlled man, though he only had problems with his anger when something bothered him enough to set him off. He thought about the potential trade and the alliance possiblility that he could have with this pack and his own.

“Yes, I have also come hoping to trade, I have leathers of all sorts, I have pants, braces, bracelets, gloves, simple boots, even a hat or two, but I am mostly here about a proposition. Are you a leader, or is there one around? I would need their approval for such a thing.”

He said, now he was feeling nervous, knowing he was stepping into unknown grounds, though his last venture to a pack had went well. Ralla had accepted his offer of messanger birds. He hoped that Dahlia would be in the mix. He knew how important it could be to recieve messages quick and efficiently. The reason he was doing this now was in light of his sister’s disappearance.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[html]

Bloobleebloop

When the man explained his sister’s predicament Farore immediately regretted her hasty words. Perhaps in a sense they were true, the woman didn’t want to be found by someone but it was probably not Niro that she and her children were hiding from. Although the tall ivory lady said nothing to amend her small social transgression, amethyst eyes gave the man a sympathetic look. That such evil deeds were done upon others was a sad fact of the world they lived in, but to dwell on such matters would surely eat away at one’s heart. Farore couldn’t bear to imagine what had been done to the man’s sister and so while she was sorry for implying that his sister did not want to be found by him, she said no more on the subject, hoping that it would fade into the background and be forgotten for a while.

Instead she focused on the man’s other words, tilting her head to the side and nodding her head slightly as he spoke. Farore knew Nayru was interested in trade, but exactly what Nayru sought for Dahlia de Mai to obtain she was not sure. The clothes would probably be of no use to them, as they mostly chose to walk about naturally, but for other purposes the leathers might come in handy. “What are you looking to trade for? Dahlia de Mai specializes in wines and growing herbs…” Yes, they had a plethora of that now. And then he said something more and Farore smiled again, wide and warmly. “I am not a leader, but she is my sister. She is busy now but I can speak for her.” Nayru had not given her the authority, but Farore knew her sister well enough to guess how Nayru would wish this meeting to go.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC: My apologies for late reply Sad

Niro had not taken her words about her sister not wanting to be found the way she had, in fact, he was slightly distraught that it never occurred to him that Farore had thought Orin would be hiding from him. It would have never occurred to him ever to think his sister was ever hiding from him. He had done nothing but protect her, and that was usually the reason why she came to him and he would gladly defend her in just about any situation. The subject change got his mind entirely off Orin's situation all together.

"Ah wine would be nice, and I think I know of someone who could put herbs to use maybe even seeds if you have any extra"

He said smiling. He'd had a taste of wine before and he liked it very much, though he knew he was trading for the whole pack with the things he made, so it wouldn't be just for him. Her next words made him frown but only for moments as she said she could speak for her sister. He picked up the cage that held a pigeon in it.

"Well I am a bird trainer for the most part, and I have been working on messaging birds. They can carry messages between packs. I'm still new at it, but if we can get this to work it would be less hassle to get urgent messages between packs. The way it works is usually pretty simple, one bird for each pack. Their minds are simple so we cannot just tell them which way to go. I hope to find more.... mindful birds, but for now I have been working with pigeons.

He was nervous now, not sure if he spoke right, and that she understood entirely of what he was saying, and hoped she did, but he would surely answer any questions the woman had for him.