i need you so much closer [p]
[html]
FOR SAUL Big Grin

The horror that was seeing her father in the Waste yesterday made the rest of the girl’s night shaky, even after he left to continue the search for Orin. Magnolia had never met her aunt, but Niro had spoken of her multiple times before and knew he cared about her. Magnolia’s morning was weird to say the least; she awoke in a fog but had a destination in mind for the first time in days. Her travels made her terribly lonely, but the teenager didn’t realize it until her father was gone. His company made her the happiest she had been in a while, despite the initial resentment. And now that she was alone again, she didn’t enjoy the feeling very much.

Magnolia set off in the morning, getting used to her two-legged form. The girl knew she could shift from the moment she could open her eyes but hadn’t been able to use the form until recently. It was a little awkward at first, but the girl was a natural at it. She leisurely made her way south to the land she once called home. She hadn’t been to Dahlia since her mother brought her to Niro, and as the scent became stronger she was filled with an emotion she wasn’t quite sure about. She didn’t miss her crazy mother at all, the memories she had here were tugging at her heart.

She was right at the northern edge of her old home when she let out the howl. It wasn’t for anyone in particular, it was for anyone that would recognize her voice. It was long, airy, and full of sorrow. She missed the company she once cherished here.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

-whispers- she should come back to dahliaaaaaaaaaa

The thud of his paws on the dusty ground was a sound so familiar to the male that he didnt hear them anymore. He didnt hear the intake of breath, the controlled breathing that meant he could run longer, faster, harder. He didnt hear the wind against his timber fur, multi-coloured in shades of cream, black, brown, white, cinnamon. He didnt feel that same wind whipping against his narrowed green eyes. He ran in a blur, head up and tail out horizontal to the ground. The early morning was the coolest time in the day and although summer was yet to get fully into swing, the days were becoming hotter and hotter. He'd bathed just recently and his fur clung to him in places that perhaps should have been a little more covered up. His cinnamon backed ears were pinned against his skull to make him more streamlined. And he was in his element. He was happy, a determined scowl his grin today. The only way he perhaps might have been happier is if Siku was running beside him. But she was curled asleep at home and she would remain so for a little while. There was no way that girl could be called a morning girl.

He paused on the treeline, and it was at that moment a mournful howl echoed around him. He knew he should recognise the voice and it tweaked memories in the back of his mind. But he couldnt place it. With a deep breath he took off towards the origin of the howl. It took him perhaps ten minutes to reach the northern tips of the territory and he skidded to a stop as an optime form came into veiw. It was so familiar he could have cried, but he couldnt place it. He knew her and he didnt. Frustrated he shifted into his own optime form- there was really nothing he could do about being naked. It was then that her scent hit him and her name came to him like a slap to the face,

"Magnolia? Maggie, is that you?"

He stepped forward, creamy arm reaching forward as if to hold onto her hand. He hesitated, looking over her. She wasnt a little girl anymore, that was for sure.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Oh she won’t be too far away 8D

No one came rushing in at the sound of her call. The teenager was a little disappointed at first and debated leaving. There weren’t many people in this land that would recognize her, and she didn’t even know why she came here in the first place other than for company and that could be found elsewhere. The girl sighed, about to leave, when a figure appeared out of nowhere in front of her just past the trees. Jade eyes widening, the youth almost couldn’t believe it. Saul?

”It is!” she exclaimed happily, taking his hand for a moment before replacing that embrace with one that was more direct. She ran into him, holding him tight and giving him the biggest hug she could muster. “How have you been?!” The excited girl gave her old friend a lick on the cheek. Oh, how she had missed the way they used to play together. But that seemed like eons ago.

<style>
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

-whispers- she should come back to dahliaaaaaaaaaa

Her paw laid on his arm, the one he had entended. Saul allowed the grin to pass over his face as she confirmed his words. It was so good to see her, and all grown up. She didnt smell like a collective pack and Saul wondered if she was living alone now. He wondered where she'd gone to when Lolita and her sisters had left, he wondered why she didnt go with them. His green eyes wandered to hers the split second before she launched herself into his arms. Her smaller body hit his wall of muscle and he didnt move, which was impressive if he did say so himself. He wrapped strong cream arms around her teenaged form, hugging her close and spinning in a circle. It was so good to see her, he didnt even realise just how much he'd missed her. He put her down again as she licked his cheek. He gave a soft chuckle.

"How had I been? Ahh, same old. Built myself a cabin, convinced Nayru to let me heal people... the normal! And what about you? The last time I spoke to you, you were hunting for frogs in the winter."

He chuckled, remembering the day clearly. She'd been so excited to find a frog, and although Saul knew she wasnt going to find out, he'd joined her in her hunt. She looked healthy now, her darker streak turned into a longer streak on her head. He wondered what she had been up to, but he needed to let her speak first before he launched in with more questions about why the hell it had taken her this long to come home and see him.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Sorry for the lack of table, I'm typing this at work on an iPad. :|

[html]

The whirl made her feel dizzy, which didn't help her head as seeing him made her head whirl. He finally put her down, though, and the female matched Saul's enormous grin. She still couldn't believe the luck she had, running into one of her old playmates.Saul's answer made her happy; it made her heart soar to know he was doing well. Though when he mentioned her old beta, she furrowed her brows for a moment. "Is Conor still around?" while she didn't know the old alpha very well, she still liked him when she lived here. Perhaps Nayru got promoted. "Congratulations on the healing, if I ever get beat up I know who to turn to,"she said with a grin.

When asked about herself, the silver teenager hesitated. "well, my mother took me to Cour Des Miracles to live with my dad when she left," she tried to hide her feelings about the place; she was sure Saul wouldn't want to hear her sob story. "and I stayed there until a few weeks ago... And now I'm a bit of a loner, I guess. Trying to figure out what to do with my life," she offered her old friend a sad smile. It seems that Saul ended up more successful than herself. He was always so smart and intelligent, Maggie wasn't all that surprised to see him taking charge.

[/html]
no table for you, apologies for the wait! <33

It was so good to see her again, and to see her grown up and well. He hadnt given much thought to Lolita and her children since they'd left. He assumed they'd all gone with her- there was no thoughts in his mind that Maggie had stayed behind. So he hadnt sought her out and therefore didnt know that she had been safe and well all this time. Still, seeing her again was a real joy. Until she mentioned Conor. His face fell and his face, usually so open and friendly, closed off in an angry scowl. He hadnt forgiven the autumn hued male for leaving them- in fact he had no idea that the Soul male was dead. But he shook his head to Maggie, indicating that it was not good news. "Conor left us Maggie. After the snowstorm we were all trying to get back together. Saluce was gone, Nayru was injured, I had no idea what Gideon was doing. And then Conor was gone- he left just after and named Nayru Alphess. She's done a wonderful job so far though..." He offered by way of explanation to his scowl. He had no idea how much Maggie remembered Conor, or what links she held to him. But he'd been a father figure to Saul and the agouti male was still bitter about his abandonment. Maggie still had more to talk about and returned Saul smile with her congratulations.

"Thank you Maggie. It was hard work though. Yeah, if you ever get hurt, drag yourself over here and I'll patch you up!"

He chuckled before cinnamon ears flashed upwards to capture her words. So she'd stayed behind. An interesting choice when all of her family were leaving. He wondered why she had stayed behind with her father- he was under the impression that they didnt seem the male all that much. "Why did you stay behind when your family left? Surely that was a hard decision to make, and when you were so young!" He wondered out loud. He thought about Gideon and Nayru and Saluce. He would never be able to stay behind while they went off somewhere. And if Ascher and Shiloh ever returned, he couldnt imagine leaving them as well. The male gave a smile however, showing that he wasnt being judgemental. "You'll find your niche, dont you worry." He reassured her. She would find where she belonged, there was no doubt about that.
[html]

Magnolia touched a nerve, apparently. The mention of Conor brought sadness to her dear friend’s eyes, and the silver female instantly regretted her words. However, Magnolia listened intently to Saul’s words as he changed the subject, mainly her recent life decisions. It became clear to her that Saul and the alpha were very close. The mohawked girl returned her friend’s smile as he digested her choice. It was a stupid move, she knew, but it was too late to regret anything. The kingdom was not for her, but neither was this life of living alone.

“I stayed behind because my mother was crazy, and I thought I’d give living with my dad a try,” Maggie smirked, knowing full well how that ended up. “It didn’t really work though, and I was jealous of his family. I wasn’t exactly planned, ya know… but that’s in the past now. Everything is okay though. I’m headed north, I think, to Anathema,” She told him where she was headed just in case her friend ever needed to find her. Anathema was an unknown beast to her, but she hoped it would be worthwhile. If it wasn’t, she supposed she could just go back to the Kingdom, black-tipped tail between her legs.

<style>
</style>
[/html]