Joining Topic? [DND]
Preferred Rank: Scour
Currently Played Characters: None
Initial Post:Jade slithered through the trees. All was quiet, just as she preferred. Every step taken caused her so much agony. It had been two weeks since the she-wolf had eaten, and that had only been a hare. Sniffing around, she hoped for something, anything, to eat. The only scent was a pack’s border. A pack, when was the last time I was welcome in a pack? she questioned herself. Packs have food. Food is good. Food stops the pain. Something, anything. Collapsing to the ground, the she-wolf breathed heavily. She didn’t want it to end this way.
But it has to. A bright light slid in front of her. Death! Her mind rejoiced. But, no. It was only the sunrise. So close, yet so far. She knew it was the last sunrise she would ever see. Death had taken her mother, her father, her sister, her two brothers. Now it would take her. Her eyes slid closed.
“Not yet!” a voice screeched. Jade stood and howled, informing the pack of her presence. “What have I done?” she whispered.
[html]

welcome to cercatori d'arte and souls - i am so sorry for this delay! D: and there is no scout/scour rank in Cecatori d'Arte - would you like to pick something else? :3

The creamy-white female had been taking a nap after a hard day's work; taking care of the pups as well as the garden and maintaining the pack wasn't easy, even though she had Bangle by her side to help her. The nap was well appreciated and long while it lasted, but it was suddenly broken by a howl that split the air. It had sounded from the border, and Skye quickly stood from her bed and, leaving the pups with their father for the moment, walked out of her house.

She eventually reached the area where she had heard the howl and looked as she saw a female wolf on the borders of her pack. Her coat was a glossy black color, and her eyes a deep mahogany. She looked a bit ragged and hungry, and Skye was able to see the ribs poking slightly out of her sides. The female smiled kindly at the other, hoping to reassure her. "I am Skye Collins, leader of Cercatori d'Arte, the pack that lies just beyond these borders. Can I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
Sorry, I was supposed to type that somewhere else. Tongue What do the first two traditional rank mean?

“I-I didn’t mean to intrude, I just…” Jade whimpered. Shifting from paw to paw, the nervous she-wolf tried to come up with a response. She hated talking to strange wolves, especially alphas. Saying the wrong thing could set them off. Who knows what this wolf is like? She could really be nice, or just pretending, or…You’re over analyzing again! “I’m Jade,” she at last sighed. “I didn’t realize I was intruding. I’m just hungry and tired.”
Eyeing the other carefully, the she-wolf waited for a response. Quite a few thoughts were running through her head, but one was screaming, begging for attention: Did I say the right thing? She prayed she did. Fighting didn’t sound too appealing at the moment. Her ears were eager to hear a response, and her legs were tensed ready to take flight at a moment’s notice. By now the sun had broken over the horizon. Jade wanted so badly for it to mean there was hope.