Healing And Tears
[html]

WC:388 Smile

Shiloh held back tears as she lay in the small cot she was laying on. She hurt all over, her throat parched, her shoulder throbbing and her lower body aching. She was having trouble sleeping, the rape replaying its self over and over again. She wanted to hurt the man that hurt her but more then that she wanted to be in Leon's arms. The man who had carried her into the village when she was ready to leave the world. He, Ralla, and Ayasha gave her a reason to live, a reason to keep going when she was ready to quit and give into the darkness that threatened to pull her under. At one point she thought she saw her family, her father's stern face holding shame and hurt. Her mother's face held tears and Anya had walked up to her and whispered her love for her before telling her she had to live.

Now as she laid in the bed she wondered if it was the right thing to do. She called for Mizu as her shoulder started to burn and throb. She struggled to roll over and couldn't hold back a yelp of pain as she tweaked it. "Mizu.... Mizu please help me." she attempted to yell. She was hungry and in pain and in need of company to keep her sane. She didn't want to loose her mind like she did before the rape. She didn't want Ayasha to worry about her. She whimpered at the thought of Ayasha patrolling and ending up like her. Shiloh felt bad that she couldn't protect her and wished she wasn't as weak as she was. She was having trouble coping with the fact that her assailant was still out there and she didn't get his name. She had heard Leon say he was from Cour de Miracles but how was they going to solve anything. She placed a hand to her eyes and started to cry again. "This is hopeless. I didn't even get his name. I should have given in to the dark and let myself go. I am a failure." she sobbed to herself. "How can they love someone like me? I am worthless. I am ruined. Leon will never want anything to do with me now." she whispered as her crying turned into hiccups

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:- table by lin.
wordcount- 493.

Mizu heard Shiloh calling and quickly gathered up the food and herbs she had prepared. She started to walk towards Shiloh's room when she heard her calling again, "I'm coming dear, I'm coming." She set all her things on a little table and kept preparing them. "I can bet your hungry... I have some moose meat here that's cooked over a fire. I put some skullcap herbs in the fire while it was burning so the meat may taste a little funny, but it'll help with any chronic pain that you have... I don't know if you want me to feed it to you or..." She cut of a little piece of meat, "Just open your mouth, and don't choke." She smiled, hoping to raise the poor female's spirits. She fed the girl little piece by little piece until the meat was gone.

"Okay, your probably quite thirsty... Here is some cold rose tea... This will help you." She tilted Shiloh's head up and put the cup to her lips, slowly letting the tea fall into her mouth. When it was all gone Mizu gathered up her motor and pestle and ground up lots of different herbs. She took all the juices from them and turned it into a rub. "Sorry if this hurts sweetie." She very gently rubbed the herb juices onto Shiloh's shoulder. "That will help to relieve some pain.. There is one more thing you have to drink, it may not taste very good but it will help with the shoulder."

Mizu got the five cups of the skullcap drink that would help relive pain and tilted Shiloh's head up again, letting her drink from it. "Okay, now this next part is going to hurt, but I need you to sit up so that I can wrap up that shoulder."

Mizu shook her head at the girl's comment. "Don't ever say such things. You are here nowbecause you have a fighting soul and friends and family that love you.. Even if you have no blood family here that doesn't mean you don't have family. Love is thicker than blood.. Love binds everyone in the world together. We will find the person who did this to you and he will pay the price for what he did. You don't need his name either, you saw his face and that's all you really need.. Your not a failure. Even if you were that doesn't mean that people don't love you... They love you because your you!" She stroked Shiloh's head, "We all love you baby... and I'm sure these pups will absolutely adore you when they meet you." She smiled, looking down at her growing belly and she placed a hand over her stomach, "Look, their kicking." She took Shiloh's hand that wasn't attached to her fractured shoulder and placed it on her stomach. As soon as Shiloh's hand touched the belly the pups kicked harder, "See babe? They love you already."

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

PP is ok.Smile You are doing a great job.

Shiloh splayed her hand on Mizu's stomach as she got over the bitter taste of the last drink Mizu gave her. Shiloh smiled softly as her pups kicked and pressed against her stomach as if to tell her they did in fact love her. "They know I'm here..." she whispered horsely as she started to get tired. She had tried to sit up but whimpered as she tweaked her shoulder. She felt sick and she was starting to see Anya again. "I'm.. seeing... things again... Anya..." she said reaching for her sisters ghost. "Please... don't leave..." she whispered reaching for her. Silent tears ran down her face as she forced herself up into a sitting postion. What ever Mizu had put on her shoulder was starting to work and she felt her shoulder start to tingle then go numb.
"My shoulder... its going numb," she said looking at Mizu. She looked down before talking. "It was my sisters spirit that gave me the will to even make it to AniWaya. I have been sick since I got here. My burns... they almost killed me. I have problems eating... I am delusional. I keep seeing things and I question my sanity. This...this just makes me feel like...." she paused and looked at Mizu. "Please tell me that this was fate. That I was suppose to be... to be this way." she said her voice rising with the pain and hurt she felt, both emotionally and physically.
"You should just let me die. I am not worth your time and effort." she whispered bringing her hand to her face, crying against it. She felt useless and she wanted nothing more then to curl up and cry away who she was and how she felt.

<style>
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
"They sure do." Mizu smiled, she watched as Shiloh reached out to something that Mizu couldn't see. When she explained herself Mizu thought for a moment, "I am not doubting Anya's presence but sometimes our body's, or other's spirits appear infront of our eyes because they are trying to let out body make peace with their departrel... It could either be a person who has passed on, or perhaps the parts of people that have died... I just recently got out of my depression, I had J'adore to help me get through it. Sometimes that's all you need to make peace with the fact that something bad happened... In my depression I saw my mother and also the lost soul of my brother.. I talked to them and made peace with the fact that they are gone now, and that is one of the reasons I was able to pull out of my depression.." Mizu stopped for a moment, holding back tears.. "I can help with this if you like, in my pack we used to do rituals where we would call spirits to us and talk to them." Mizu threw out the suggestion.

"There is a reason for everything.. It is all the doing of a higher person.. Some call it God.. others fate. Sometime in the future your going to look back on this time and realize that it happened to prepare you for something in the future. Perhaps later this will happen to a friend or a child, but you will know how to handle it and in knowing how you are able to help someone else.."

Mizu held back tears as Shiloh started crying again. She pulled her hand away from her face and held it tight in her hands. "No, you may not believe it but I do.. Shiloh you are here right now ecause you deserve it.. you are here because you are a fighter, please understand that. We love you Shiloh and I am not letting you go without a fight. And you need to start thinking positive thoughts or your not going to be able to make it through this." Mizu stroked Shiloh's arm comfortingly.
WC:371

Shiloh tightened her grip on Mizu's soft hand, trying to muster the strength to get up." talk to Anya often. But she told me to protect Ayasha and I can't... I can't protect her. I am too weak. I... I don't want her to end up like Anya. I don't want something like this to happen to her. I love her... so much... I need to protect her..." she said trying to stand. The world spun and dipped as she tried to stand and she fell back on to the bed with a sharp pain filled cry, losing her grip on Mizu's hand. Her shoulder hurt but was quickly getting numb. "She is the only reason I am alive. I must protect Ayasha... what will Ralla think of me if I let something happen to her? What will Leon think of me when he sees me..." she whispered reaching for her again.

She blinked as the world started to get hazy. "Wha.. what did you... you give me... tired... Mizu I... only want... to protect... those... I love," she whispered, her throat growing tight with tears she was trying to hold back. She looked back at Anya, who touched her face. "Let go Shiloh... live for me. Protect Ayasha. I am not meant to live in this world. Mom and Dad and Austin are calling me... let me go to them." she said softly tears in her own eyes.

"What will I do without you?" Shiloh cried as Anya started to fade. "Love another. He will find you. And you have a new family now. Mizu has a kind heart. Her pups and Ralla's will love you. You have a reason. You have a purpose. Find it in your heart to go on. You must go on." she said disappearing as Shiloh started to cry again. She started to see black spots dance in front of her eyes and she felt herself slipping again.

"Mizu...don't... let me go... I want to... see your... pups... grow to love... me," Shiloh said as she tried to focus on Mizu's face. The spots started to get worse and she started to shake. "Please... don't let the darkness... take me." she said passing out.
"There will be a day when you are able to protect her. For now you need to get better.. What would Ayasha want? For you to get better right? How bout this, you focus on getting well and I will look after Ayasha in the mean time." Mizu could only watch as she ha a conversation with a spirit. She knew that even if she tried she couldn't calm Shiloh. When she started to feel that Shiloh was slipping she just held her hand, she knew that her passing out right now would eventually turn into something good for her body. Her body needed rest to allow the herbs to work.

While Shiloh was out Mizu quickly and effitaintly wraped up her shoulder. Underneath of the gauze she put a giant skullcap leaf. Eventually the juices would soak into her skin and help to keep the pain numbed all the time. Whenever her wrapping needed to be changed Mizu would put another leaf in the gauze. She cleaned everything up and settled down in the chair next to the bed. She would catch a few minutes of sleep while Shiloh was resting. Se got up quickly though and rubbed a mixture into Shiloh's head, it would help her sleep better. Then she settled down and dozed off.
Shiloh woke sometime later, her body pleasantly numb. She felt better then the last time she was awake and she wondered what Mizu was up to. "Mizu? Mizu where are you?" she said as loud as she could. Her voice was still raspy from all the yelling she had done but she felt well enough to sit up. She hadn't had a chance to really see Mizu's and J'dore's hut and before her rape she had never met Mizu. She wanted to thank the woman for taking care of her while she was sick. She skooted to the edge of the cot and looked at the ground before starting to feel bile start to rise. "Mizu..." she said as she up chucked the food she was given earlier. Her head started to throb as she started to dry heave and she longed for some water to calm her stomach.

She laid back down after she was done, her tears starting to come again. "I will not cry... I will not cry. I must be strong for Ayasha. Mizu believes in me... she told me I deserve to be here. I want to live to see her pups. I want to live to see Ralla's pups. I want a family to call my own." she said to herself. Her arm was starting to tingle again and she found herself calling for Mizu again. She wanted to touch her stomach, feel her pups move. She would find peace in knowing that there was someone that loved her. That she was needed. She needed a purpose, a reason to keep on going. In that moment she had felt the need to carve something. She wanted to give Mizu something for watching her, helping her and caring for her.
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:- table by lin.

Mizu woke up to the sound of Shiloh calling her. She stood up groggily, shaking her head. The herbs she had used on her shattered wrist was fading and it was starting to throb. She stood up, walking out her door. On her way out she smacked her wrist against the door. She yelped and screamed, cursing under her breath.

She made it to Shiloh's room just as she was finished throwing up, "Oh Shiloh.." How was she supposed to clean her up with her wrist? "J'adore! I need some help please?" She sighed and looked at Shiloh. She looked like she was holding back tears. "Sweetie.." She went over to Shiloh and sat on the bed next to her... "I'm going to tell you something that really helped me through my depression.. I know everyone tells themselves that tears mean weakness.. But they don't. Tears are a way of releasing our feelings so that they aren't bottled up inside of us... Crying will make you stronger. Just let them out huhn..." She smiled and stroked Shiloh's arm.

"As soon as J'adore gets here, we'll take you down to the river and clean you up." She smiled and looked into Shiloh's eyes. "I love you sweetie." She looked around for J'adore, "Well, I need to get this gauze off of you." She stood up and, using one hand carefully took the gauze off of her shoulder and took the skullcap leaf.

<style>
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Superman is hurr!.

The Spainard had been training that morning, feeling the need to rid himself of all the woman that had suddenly hijacked his home. Not that he minded however, it was his fault for not being able to say no. Come to think of it it was Mizu's fault, J'adore had no wish to upset his delicate mate and so had given in. The Spaniard stopped training as his mate called for him, with a slightly stress sigh following it, placing his sword down on the porch as he went inside.

'Mizu?' he called softly, pursing his lips and shaking his head. 'Mizu, please, let me help'. He did not want his mate straining herself, especially now. J'adore strode over to the females, his face stone like, nearly identical to his father's. 'What do you need me to do?' Truthfully, he'd rather be training, but when people need help he was there to give it. He supposed that both Shiloh and Mizu would both rather be somewhere else to. J'adore frowned sharply, 'I'm going to have to do something about your attackers girls... Especially Shurui'. He wanted that bastard dead, he could have kill the pups. And if he eevn tried to hurt Mizu again, he'd slaughter him. But J'adore would not take action until the pups where older. He needed to focus on being a father first.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Mizu heard J'adore and turned to him with a tired smile. "Hello dear, can you help me take Shiloh down to a lake or river or something. She needs to be cleaned up." Her voice was thick with pain but she held back from outbursting or anything. She smiled at J'adore, letting him know that she was fine, or at least trying to. She stood up and held out her good hand to Shiloh, "Come on dear, J'adore will help us. Sorry for interrupting your training." She frowned, lately she had been feeling that J'adore was constantly at her whim. She didn't want him to be unhappy or anything, but she felt as if she was causing him trouble. She would have to talk to him later.

She looked at J'adore, he truly hated Shurui. And as much as Mizu should hate him, she just couldnt. And that is what scared her. "J'adore, that is not the best idea... You know the law will not accept that these days." Her face was twisted with a look that seemed like it took all her energy not to curl up and go to sleep. "J'adore will you take her to get cleaned up while I clean up the bed? Or I can do it real quick and then we can head down."
Shiloh took Mizu's hand and tried to get up. She was able to sit up but when she tried to stand the world tilted and swayed. She sat back down before looking up at Mizu. "I don't think I can stand. The world keeps spinning. I'm so sorry," she said looking down. She was a mess, throw up on her fur, herbs drying in her fur. She smelled horrible she knew and she didn't remember taking a bath after she was carried to Mizu's hut. She knew she still had her attackers scent on her and his seed between her legs. She would have a permanent gimp in her arm, the pain from the fracture would make her craft hard for her to do. Her normally white grey fur was a deep dark dirty grey and she tried to cover herself, ashamed of how she looked. Small cuts and bruises covered her whole body and her fingers were still covered in blood from where she had stabbed her attacker.

"I look like death. I still have my attackers blood on me." she whispered as she touched a bruise that lay on her waste. Because she was missing so much fur all the cuts and bruises showed up well on her skin. "I don't want J'dore picking me up or anything. He shouldn't have to deal with my stench on his fur. I am sorry I can't get up by myself and go down to the lake and clean myself. I am just too weak," she said looking up at J'dore. He reminded her of Leon and she was still ashamed of herself for not protecting herself better. She remembered his anger and kind words to keep her alive. She wanted to be with him so bad. "Has anyone seen Leon. I don't want him to see me this way...."
OOC: Time for "Lecture Ayasha."

IC: Ayasha had been meaning to visit Shiloh but she was busy and wanted to surprise Shiloh with a present. She looked at the carving in her hands. It was of herself so that Shiloh would always have Ayasha with her. She had started it soon after she found Shiloh broken and hurt. Shiloh was staying with Mizu and J’adore. It made sense because Mizu was their only medicine woman. Though the two of them had another wolf, a woman that J’adore had rescued. So she finished up the caving and got up.

She headed to the hut and contemplated knocking but decided to come in. Especially when she heard Shiloh say that J’adore shouldn’t deal with her stench. So she put on her stern face and entered. Shiloh. I suggest that you let people help you. J’adore wouldn’t have offered if he really cared about that. So…let him take you to clean up. After her lecture, her face softened and she held out her carving. Here Shiloh. I made this for you. It’s me. That way I can be with you all the time. She hoped that it would help Shiloh with whatever was going on. This way you know that I care about you and love you even when I’m not around to say so.
[html]

Looong post Tongue. 300+

The warrior shrugged, 'Can't be helped I suppose'. He had little else to say. It seemed all the women in the house had taken it's toll on the Spaniard, who had used all of his spare time in places other than home. It had left his feeling a little down, seeing as he was nearing fatherhood. He felt that he should have been spending more time with Mizu, but she always seemed to busy and J'adore was sure it wasn't doing any good. Frowning softly, J'adore spoke. 'Mizu, please. Take it easy'. His voice had a hint of desperation on it, he truly wanted this litter to survive. When Mizu responded to his comment about Shurui,J'adore shook his head, 'I am one of the warriors of AniWaya, and once I progress to the next rank it will be my dduty to carry out any punishments. Inside and outside of the tribe'. His words carried a defensive tone about them. He was not intending to come of harsly to Mizu, but his mind was pulsing with anger.

Turning to Shiloh and gave a half heart smile, 'I do not mind getting dirty, I am a warrior remember. And with puppieson the way mess will come in tides'. He sniggered softy, a real man would not care about getting dirty. J'adore himself had been confronted with blood plenty of times before, this time would not be any different. 'Leon is with Analise I think' the Spaniard answered. He had seen him briefly elsewhere that morning. He paced over to Mizu, placing a gentle hand on Mizu's arm, 'I shall take Shiloh down to the river, you go and get some rest, then I'll clean the bed myself'. He could see his mate was tired, there was no hiding it. Though he supposed she'd reject his offer.

'Shi, you can ride 'Quera to the river. I was planning to take him riding in the lake later on today, so it will not matter if he gets messy'. 'Quera didn't care about appearance, he cared about work and treats.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:294

Shiloh was shocked to see Ayasha come in, let alone lecture her. When Ayasha handed her the carving she started to cry again and held the caving close. It looked just like Ayasha and she wanted to hug her but knew she couldn't because of her shoulder. "Thank you Ayasha. I never doubted your love for me. It was you who saved me. Who got me help when I needed it. I love you so much," she whispers holding the carving close. She looked at J'dore with hurt in her silver grey eyes. Oh how she longed to have someone love her like J'dore loved Mizu. She was lonely.
As she found out that Leon wasn't around and Mizu needed rest Shiloh felt bad. She was stressing Mizu and she didn't want anything to happen to her and J'dore's pups. "I should leave. I am stressing you out Mizu. After I wash up I will leave so not you stress you or hurt the pups. I want you two to be happy," she said softly looking down again. "I can try to ride your horse though it will hurt my shoulder and thighs. I still can't walk though," she said turning the figurine around and around in her paws. She was ashamed that she needed help moving and sleeping. She would go back to her cave to make things simpler on everyone. Maybe if she was lucky she would pass without someone knowing. She didn't want anyone to stress over her and her health.
"You know its not your time Shiloh. I will not let you die. Ayasha will always find you no matter how much you want to die. They love you. Accept that," said Anya softly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for lateness, let's have at some issues :< Sorry for the slight pp (tell me if you want it removed), and BEWARE CREEPY RALLA! She's everywhere @_@ (Nootau: Visible)

Ralla was still shaken every time she remembered that day. Every time she thought about Shiloh's body, broken there, and counted how lucky she was that it hadn't been worse. Ralla had never seen a rape before Shiloh's--such was the relative tranquility of the Moon Tribe--although she had not been ignorant of its occurrence, and that one time had been enough to set her nerves on edge; to alert her to the dangers she had to watch out for, now, as a Councilman. Chief Dawali was trying his best, as always, but she worried only because his leg was still setting. She only wanted to aid the man in whatever way she could.

That day she had decided to visit Shiloh again, after a few days of leaving her to rest. She had been...afraid of disturbing or interrupting her healing, if not only because she was not good at physical healing but spiritual. She could mend a soul but not an arm; find a mind but not the means to heal the vessel. In one way, she supposed, she could give it another try that day because perhaps spiritual healing was what Shiloh needed, to. Mizu was a wonderful Kunikoti; her competence had been proven by the urgency set in that one day, and her calm demeanor with Hanna and Desiree when the white mother's pups had been on the way. With a strong yet ever-quiet step on slight paws, she went towards the hut where Mizu and J'adore lived, which was where Shiloh was also resting. But before she could knock on the door, she heard J'adore's and Mizu's voices talking to each other, Shiloh's mixed in with a weak note. They sounded like they were having a bit of a private chat, so Ralla turned to the side and leaned against the outside wall, waiting. True, she could hear about every word--she had very keen hearing, after all--and the sudden mention of another attacker sent Ralla's blood to chill. Another? Sensing her inner distress, Nootau appeared, silent as the wind, and landed on her arm, looking into Ralla's forest green eyes for support. He could speak to her with silent images of color in her mind, and he could sense similar things in her own. But words did not exist; only the emotions. It was surreal, and his presence calmed her; leading her to try and think things out properly.

Leaning over and knocking on the door, Ralla peered inside with her normally gentle eyes. For the moment, they were as stern as they had been when she had warned Ayasha to not dabble with strangers who tried to cross the borders. "J'adore? Mizu? Could I please see you two outside?" She caught the white fur of Ayasha, surprising Ralla a bit (the scent had been muffled by the scent of so many others about, along with the herbs Mizu kept), but looked back to Shiloh with softer eyes. "I'll only be a moment Shiloh, I promise. Ayasha, make sure Shiloh gets her rest." Retrieving her head from the opening, Ralla awaited until her close friend and his mate were out with her. Sighing, she crossed the arm not holding Nootau over her chest, as if deciding how to even start the conversation. "I heard it all," she said in a hushed tone with a pause to let them absorb that; to know that there were no hidden targets in this talk. Looking to J'adore, she continued. "J'adore, I understand your concern. So does Leon," she said in reference to children. In reference to overall concern, the entire tribe felt it. "But I want to make this clear now; you are not to seek out private revenge. Doing so can put the entire tribe in diplomatic straits." As she spoke, Ralla wondered where this upright female had come from; where this persona she had donned came and how. She had always been so carefree and gentle, and now... Well, not to say it was a bad change, only she wondered what had done it. Family. Responsibility. Time.

"We will handle this through the Cour des Miracles leadership for Shiloh's case; we only need her consent as to whether she wishes to press the charges or not. As for what happened to Mizu..." Looking at the girl, she did not immediately see the damage, but noticed a wrap about Mizu's wrist, as if it...had been broken. "Mizu, please tell the Kalona or me whenever something like this happens. Any danger is important to us. But I need to know if you also wish to press charges. Our law dictates that in assault, the same that was done to the victim may be done to the attacker. If you decide not to, no action may be taken." She said that with a final note, warning away any private notions of taking care of it by oneself. It was dangerous, both politically and physically. But still, Ralla understood J'adore's fear and anger, and didn't want him put out by it. "J'adore, as a new Ayastigi, we must try to keep this under control. Tell Desiree that I want both you Ayastigis to keep a tight patrol; cycle your shifts so that you may both continue your learning, though. Also, please alert the Tsula Agatenos to do likewise, and to run directly back to the village if there is an intruder who oversteps the boundaries. But for now...let's take our time for the moment." Numerous possibilities went through Ralla's head, such as how other wolves would react if they found an intruder, or how J'adore would react to any of that. But she had to trust them; had to trust their judgement, and that they wouldn't fight battles alone that they couldn't win. "Shall we go back inside?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:

Mizu smiled at Ayasha. Her and Shiloh were so close. "Hello Ayasha." Mizu was tempted to turn down J'adore's offer but she was so tired. "Are you sure J'adore?" She looked at him questioningly. She turned to Shiloh, "No no honey. I'm just a little tired. After a good night's sleep I will be rearing and ready to go." She smiled. She was getting ready to sit down when she heared Ralla. She smiled and took J'adore's hand, walking to the door with him.

She lisstened to Ralla's words and nodded her head. "I'm sorry for not telling you.. I thought that everything would be okay. As for pressing charges, I uh- don't think I want too. I wouldn't want to make him angry so he does anything else... If he attacks again I will for sure press charges then." She smiled. She was afraid of Shurui. She wanted nothing to do with him and she never wanted to see him or have to deal with anyone else getting hurt becuase of his anger. Especially not her pups.

"Yes, let's." She smiled, she absolutely adored Ralla. She was so kind and caring. Mizu completely forgot about how she was supposed to go get some rest and she walked straight into Shiloh's room. She grabbed a drink that she had forgotten about, "Here hun.. This will help settle your stomach.. This taste good I promise." She smiled. The other few herbs probably didn't taste very good.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Slight PP. Tell me if you want it changed Smile

Shiloh took the drink, staring at it. "I'm scared to drink this. Everything I eat without Ayasha close by will come up. I want to keep it down. I need to get better," she said holding out the drink to Mizu. She was ashamed and now Ralla was here to add to her shame. What did Ralla think of her. She wouldn't be able to look at Ralla or Ayasha for a while because she was ashamed. "Please... don't look at me this way Ralla. You can't love me this way. I am a monster," she said bringing her hand to her face. She hurt so much both emotionally and physically and honestly felt like a monster. She looked up to the white wolfess and having her see her this way brought her almost as low as if she knew Leon was going to walk in. If he saw her....

She gave a soft whimper, laying her ears flat against her head her eyes forever to be filled with tears and she felt the others staring at her. She was scared of what they thought of her but deep down she was scared that they would stop loving her, would hurt her. She feared the quiet male that reminded her so much of Leon that she was brought back to when she was in his arms. He had so much anger over what had happened to her and he had calmed her with just caring. J'dore scared her with his short sentences and quiet demeanor. She didn't trust him like she did Leon.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore face stayed blank as he spoke to Ralla, but his tone change, to something more respectful. 'Ralla do not worry,I have no intentions to go about this business using any violence'he pasued glancing back inside the cabin. 'I understand this needs to be dealt with with the upmost caution. For the dignity of the women of AniWaya and the relationship's of our pack'. J'adore smiled softly, but his statment was spoken with a hard edge, not directed at Ralla, 'Private revenge is for the weak and I, nor the tribe, am weak '. AniWaya was a respectful, peacful pack and J'adore knew better than to disrupt this. He had never planned to mark out any revenge. He spoke again, his tone soft again, 'Though before anything else we need to get Shiloh fit' And with that he went back inside.

Yes, I'm sure Mizu, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. I'll help where ever I can'. He moved over to Shiloh, 'Come on, we'll get you clean up and comfortable. Your welcome to stay here as long as you need' J'adore smiled softly, trying to comfort the woman but obviously failing. 'I promise the 'Quera will walk slowly and be gentle and you need not leave, we are your family and family cares for each other'. His tone turned into stern yet comforting words, as if he was trying to persuade her strongly that she was loved and she would be find. 'You are loved Shiloh, we wouldn't all be here if you weren't'. Leon cared, but he was elsewhere now. On his journey.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Slight pp tell me if you wants it changed. WC:362

Shiloh looked at the man softly, her emerald eyes staring into his own white ones. "You want me to stay? Live here with you? I can't do that to you and Mizu. I'll just take up space," she said softly. She knew deep down she really wanted to stay, her "den" was nothing more then a rock feature by a small stream. It was uncomfortable to sleep where she did and the only other person who knew of her "home" was Ayasha. She put her good arm around J'adore's should as he put on arm under her legs and the other around her waste, lifting her from then bed she had been on for who knows how many days. Her hand immediately sinks into his fur and her eyes close at the memory of being in Leon's arms, not J'adore's. She felt herself immediately start to grow tired and she snuggled against him. She had been crying so much lately that she was both physically and emotionally drained.

"I know... I don't weigh much but... I have been sick.... since I came here." she whispered against him. She gave a low whimper as she tried to move her arm, tweaking it. She looked around at everyone that was here for her well being. Mizu, J'adore, Ralla, Ayasha.... all people who were her family. "My family..." she whispered though a tear choked throat. She honestly loved them all and if it wasn't for them she would have died. She saw Anya in the background, next to Ayasha, smiling and holding Ayasha's carving. "She loves you Shiloh. She will bring you the peace you need. I will always be watching over you. I can move on now. You have family," she said disappearing. "You will always be in my heart Anya," she whispered before looking at J'adore. "Lets get me better now. I want to help around the cabin when Mizu is too tired to do much. She needs a break and I need a bath," she said with a small smile. She looked around again and smiled. "I love all of you...." she whispered before leaning her head against J'adores shoulder to rest.
[html]

pulling Mizu out(:

Mizu nodded her head as she listened to J'adore speak to Ralla. He was right, like always. When Shiloh handed the drink back to her she gave Shiloh a small smile, "That's okay sweetie. You can do it in your own time." She smiled, stroking Shiloh's head.

Mizu's smile was relieved as J'adore said he would take over, and that he was sure he didn't mind. "Thank you sweetie." She smiled nicely and kissed J'adore quickly before turning to leave. She turned back to Shiloh, "He'll take care of you love.. Ayasha, Ralla I will see you two later." She smiled and waved before walking out, going to her room to lay down on her comfortable bed. She would sleep like a baby, and in the morning, she would be refreshed and good to take care of Shiloh.

<style>
</style>[/html]