Summer cold
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala

Liliana was full of pup now, how many she had she didn’t want to ask, her belly was so well rounded. She was tired all the time, and it felt like little legs were trying to disintegrate her organs inside, she was surprised she wasn’t bruised from the inside out. Though she was tired, she found herself doing odds and ends, she had to, she knew if she didn’t she would have a difficult birth, and that was not good, though her task today was proving much more difficult than normal. She felt cold. To the bone, her home was freezing and she needed wood in the fireplace, and there was none stocked outside. She found some extra wood already chopped in the stables, but it was too heavy for her alone to pick up. She had hooked Strawberry up to a cart outside just to wheel it over to her home, but she wasn’t sure how she was going to get the wood from in here to out there. Her belly was always in the way... it was hard for her to bend down, and the wood tended to be heavy.

The woman sat on the ground trying to figure out what to do. The horse outside was getting impatient nickering for her to hurry up with the job. Liliana needed more time to think in hopes that she could figure it out, though... now that her mind was on other things, she knew she was going to have a hard time getting up. She groaned into her hands wishing her pregnancy was over with and she would have her beautiful pups in her hands

Word Count: 000
[/html]
[html]

This is a crappy post; my next ones will be better.

Her chores were finished early enough, leaving the Amara without much else to do but wonder what to do instead. She twisted hair about her fingers, periwinkle eyes focusing on the ground as each new step was taken. Subconsciously, she wandered to the stables, the scent of horses carrying her without much need for thought. It didn't take long to cross the village; she certainly didn't expect what she found, apart from the horses. A dark figure appeared to be having trouble, bending for something without being able to reach it. The scent on the air was familiar, and it didn't take long for the reddish female to realize just who it was. Nayati's woman, Liliana.

She wasn't the sort to be so rude as to walk away, though she did not approach until the pregnant female was sitting. "Do you need assistance?" Her question was backed on a voice that displayed little in the way of sympathy, of course; she still hadn't accepted her friend's choice in woman, for she'd so desperately believed he would find his way into her niece's heart, and it wasn't hard to see past the traces of pack respect that she was not impressed with the doggish creature on the ground before her. Her eyes scanned the area before them for what she might have been trying to find — wood was all it could really be and she approached the pile to lift some into her arms without prompting. A gentle tsk left her tongue: "Nayati should really be doing this when his woman is so far along." The words were spoken to herself, but not in a tone quiet enough to shield them from the world.

<style>
.chitsa-nametag {margin:0px auto;width:524px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:12px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left; text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc p {text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc b {font-style:normal;font-size:13px;}
.chitsa-nametag p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.chitsa-nametag b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.chitsa-nametag i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: I can't remember if we decided they met already or not XD

Liliana was startled when she saw and heard the woman. She wasn't sure but she was slightly familiar. She couldn't put a finger on where she knew the woman from in any case, but she blushed at her reprimand. She must have known Nayati, so she was either from the Great Tribe or she had been here for some time and Liliana forgot about her, which made the woman feel horrible at that thought.

I got cold, and Nayati wasn't around, he's out hunting I think. I just need a fire that's all... I'm just having some trouble. I really appreciate the help

She said quietly, as the other woman took up an armful without waiting for Liliana's answer. She wondered how stupid she looked in front of the woman, she didn't dare introduce herself for fear she had already met the woman, she knew if she hadn't this was also offensive, and she wished her short term memory wasn't as bad as it was, she thought it must have been from the pregnancy because she was normally good with faces and names.

I have a horse and cart set up outside, I knew i couldn't carry anything all the way to my hut.

'but didn't know I couldn't pick them up in the first place' She barated herself, and felt even more lowly. She was a very self conscious woman so whatever she did that made an impact on someone else, she had to study if she was doing something dumb, wrong, or right.
[html]

Afaik, they haven't.

She didn't apologize for the intrusion, or the surprise she gave; after all, she was still angry with Nayati. It didn't seem apology was needed. The woman explained about the reason for her wander to the stables, and about the absence of the white Utina male, in a quiet voice that made Chitsa pause to hear. An off-hand shrug was given: "He's so thoughtless sometimes." It wasn't entirely true. In their youth, Nayati had never truly been thoughtless. It was only recently that she'd come to believe him so.

The wood was carted out to the cart without much difficulty; carefully, she dropped the firewood into the cart and dusted her hands off carefully before returning to get another armful. "The Town Hall always has a fairly high pile of wood; it might have been easier for you to get it from there." She didn't presume to know the younger woman's mind, but felt it was best to at least suggest it. There was no reason to cause undue stress in her condition. Again, her mind returned to the absent Nayati and she frowned as she gathered another armful of firewood.

A sigh escaped her as she came back for a third. "I'm Chitsa Amara; we've never formally met." It seemed as if her introduction was an afterthought, as she knew she'd never truly met the dark woman. It was only through the scent of Nayati, and a brief glimpse of her in the Great Tribe, that she understood who the woman was.

<style>
.chitsa-nametag {margin:0px auto;width:524px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:12px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left; text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc p {text-indent:0px;}
.chitsa-nametag-ooc b {font-style:normal;font-size:13px;}
.chitsa-nametag p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.chitsa-nametag b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.chitsa-nametag i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
300+

Liliana blushed, but didn't think Nayati as being thoughtless herself. He was gathering food for the whole tribe it was his job, but she said nothing as the woman didn't give her much of a chance, and she felt useless as the other brought the wood to the cart Liliana had forgotten the town hall had some wood. She never really got wood from there because she was able to take some of the older fallen logs from around the forest and cut them herself, making it easier for her to just put them in the stables.

"I will remember that."

She said, it was a subtle thanks to the woman who seemed slightly hard with her words. She watched as the woman left again and picked up some tinder she's left next to the pile and was about to bring it out when Chitsa came back, and decided to introduce herself. No wonder she thought she knew her... she must be related to Dawali, she looked a good deal like him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Liliana Utina, and I owe you for helping me, maybe after my pups are born I can help you with something"

He said smiling. She dipped her head out of respect and greeting to the woman. Liliana had no ill towards the woman whatsoever, though she used hard words she was still being helpful when she didnt have to be

"So you are related to Dawali, I must say you look like him a lot, I thought I had seen you before, but I think it's because you two look a good deal alike!"

She said, a smile on her face. She liked Dawali, he was her leader and had become a friend. He cared for her, and had taught her a lot especially with the healing herbs he used for wolves. She had experimented and so far has had some good results when it came to the horses. she hoped to become this woman's friend.