Rights of a wolf
[html]

WC: 324 OOC: You know you wanna joiiin meh!

Eclipse had met a new wolf, or at least she thought the woman wasa wolf, in any case she was happy that she knew someone else. The woman was interesting in itself, but she would br Eclipse’s friend. Though everyone that didn’t try to hurt her was her friend. Eclipse found herself not heading back to the home she made for herself, but to a shore. She wanted to watch the waves, but something caught her eye. She was so happy she changed to her wolf form, though lanky, and still thin from little food when she was out on her own, she was confident she would get something this time. She snuck up, as close as she could get, and as quetly as she could, when she finally gave chase She was new, clumbsy but the second her paw touched the foot of the rabbit, she knew it was heres She took a hold of it with her teeth, some still puppy fangs while more mature teeth and grown in. The rabbit was doomed the second it let Eclipse touch it. The girl waited for it to stop and found herself proud as she picked her prize up. Now she could eat and see the shore at the same time! A new feet for the young girl. She found a good spot and lay down to eat, the blood getting all over her dusty tan coat Right now, as hungry as she was, she didn’t mind. In a little bit she would be appauled with herself for not making a fire and cooking the meat like she’d always wanted to. Once finished she moved the carcass so that the waves could take it away. She watched as the fur went first, and the lighter bones. The heavier ones stayed though, and Eclipse was curious for how long so she sat, watching the remains of her meal get pulled in by the tide.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Stolen! Big Grin Gunnar wandered away from mum! :o

The little prince had been brave that day. He'd wandered away from his mother, Valinta, in order to do some well-deserved exploring. After promising her that he'd stay away from the shorelines and cliffs and to howl if he needed her, the pup had pulled a quick escape beyond his boundries, heading straight for the Quartz Shoreline in hopes of finding something to do to keep himself entertained.

He found it quickly enough, in the form of another pup. The pretty tawny girl was a welcomed distraction from his boredom, so Gunnar pulled up his chest and trotted over, tail waving. Once within earshot, he grinned that charming grin of his and greeted her. What're you doin'? Came his curious greeting, stone colored eyes turning from her to the corpse being washed away by the tide.

He trotted a few more steps closer (though he kept his distance a bit, as mother had taught him) and sat down, eyes still lingering on what was once a hare or rabbit of some kind. Probably the girl's meal. ...did you catch that yourself? He turned back to her, completely forgetting his manners in favor of his curiousity. It wasn't every day you found a pup, sitting on a beach, watching a dead rabbit getting hauled off by the tide. Certainly not.

<style>
.goonarr .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.goonarr p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.goonarr b {color:#fdedd3; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.goonarr {background-color:#040a0a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hLfL7.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce7f56; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.goonarr-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.goonarr .inner {margin:10px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 256 :: OOC: haha I saw this just after I posted on your requests XD

Eclipse’s examination was cut to a quick close when she heard a voice ask her a question. Eclipse looked up and saw a boy, he was a bit older than her, but she knew he was a boy by the scent he gave off and the pose he had.

“Seeing how long the waves take away the rest of the rabbit.”

She commented, but now that there was someone here, it didn’t seem as nice to look at anymore and her attention was fully on the stranger.

“Mmmm hmmm, I caught it all by myself. My name’s Eclipse, who’re you?”

She asked, she was in no way offended by his curiousity, she had much of the same and right now it was why he was here, and alone, normally young pups stayed with their mothers, she thought she was t he only exeption. Maybe she wasn’t. She didn’t know where her mother was now, she didn’t care either, she loved the woman, and deep down if she tried to she really would care, but the woman had disappeared just as her father had done. Now she was alone, and she had trouble staying in one spot, afraid that if she were to get attached to anyone else they would leave and take a piece of her heart away, leaving her only a shadow of what she would be. So she was nice, playful, and caring, but she would not attach herself to anyone.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

I saw your reply here after I replied to the request thread. xD

Gunnar frowned a bit at her response, narrowing an eye slightly at the piece of rabbit and wondering about the sense behind it. Well, that sounds... He thought about saying something nice but saw no real point. ...boring. He turned his head to look at her again, still holding slight confusion in his eyes as she introduced herself and confirmed his question. Eclipse, huh? Funny, she didn't look like an eclipse to him. More like an Angelica or Tabby. Still, a name's a name.

That's pretty cool, Eclipse. I mean, I've gone around hunting before but rabbits are fast. He praised, smiling and giving a quick wag of his tail. My name's Gunnar. Gunnar LeStrange. Why are you down here all alone? He glanced around, as if to make a point that they were infact alone on that beach. Valinta was somewhere more inland and he couldn't smell any other wolves nearby, aside from the old scents of other visitors.

<style>
.goonarr .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.goonarr p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.goonarr b {color:#fdedd3; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.goonarr {background-color:#040a0a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hLfL7.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce7f56; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.goonarr-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.goonarr .inner {margin:10px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
"It isn't when there is no one around, but you're here now so it would be."

She shrugged smiling a little, sure the boy wouldn't get it but it mattered little. She smiled at his compliment. Yes rabbits were quick. She was quicker though, and soon her practice made up for all that she had missed in the one rabbit she was able to devour.

"Thanks, I had a lot of practice, and well lots of rabbits escaped me before, but I'm happy this one didn't."

She said smiling a bit more as he revealed his name. It seemed like a strange name to her, but it wasn't unpleasant. He was a cute kid for a boy with curls. She gave him a shrug at his question, then for a fleeting moment looked across the water, as if it took her nearly that long for what she had to say next.

"I was looking for a friend. I'm normally alone. I like it sometimes. What about you, you were alone too, why's that?"

She asked, throwing his question back at him. It was something she wondered too, if he was alone because of the reasons she had herself, or that he just lost his family for a little bit. It wouldn't matter to her she still liked making friends at least.