(Thread name)
[html]

OOC: Sorry this is so short, If you can't reply to this let me know I'll make something different Smile. I got stumped, I'll change the topic name soon unless you have an idea XD

Amata had been out she was visiting around the newer part of their earned area. She had to get to know it, what daughter of the Alpha wouldn’t? She had found an interesting place. A village, it was quiet, and serene, she knew it had already been discovered, but she liked the look of the place. The flowers that grew all around, the vines on the side of the buildings, but what she found most intriguing was the library. Many of the books were too old to use or open, even touch, but she found quite a few other books that she could pick up and read. That’s where she could be found today. She had a single candlelight with her sitting in the dreary dark library, hovering over an old medical book, she had other ones she wanted to read, but she wanted to see if there was any information she could get out of the books. She was quiet, and the only thing that showed that any life was there was the candle light and the slight movement when she was ready to turn a page.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

If it's alright with you I was thinking maybe this could be the start to that plot Killi had talked to you about c:

Cypress found he rather enjoyed exploring the old ruins of the village that laid within the lands the Dreamers had recently claimed, adding to their lands. He wasn’t much for scavenging really, for he didn’t take a whole lot of interest in human relics. Still there were occasions he would find something worth keeping. In particular he had been on the look out for pottery that his mother could use for plants. He still needed to replace the one he had broke.

When he came across the library another idea crossed his mind. He knew how to read, though he wasn’t very proficient at it yet, but if he could find a book on pottery perhaps he could make a pot for his mother. Which in his mind seemed like a much better idea than just taking one from the abandoned homes. Besides many of those he had found were cracked and busted, not of much use at all.

He shifted out of his lupus form and into his rarely used optime, knowing that he would need hands if he were to investigate the books. Brushing back the long and straight locks of jet black hair the young man cautiously he made his way into the library, his attention focused completely on his feet and not stumbling, as he so often did in bipedal form. Blue eyes focused on the floor, he was oblivious to the pale Sadira woman until he heard the rustling of a page as it was turned. Ears turned towards her, followed immediately by surprised blue orbs. Uncomfortable in his optime body, the boy instantly felt shy before beautiful woman at the table. ”Oh, um. Hi. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were there.” He fidgeted uncomfortably, not sure whether he should stay or go at this point. He tossed an unsure glance towards the door.

<style type="text/css">
.cypressadol01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c653e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; text-align:center;}
.cypressadol01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#383C3D; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c4c5c5; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol01-border1 {width:376px; border:1px solid #191a18; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #c4c5c5; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: It's no problem sorry for the late reply and lack of table and crappiness of the post Sad

She was engrossed in her book but it seemed she wasn't to get too far along as she heard a familiar voice. Her head looked up and saw the young man she'd watched grow up. She gave him a pleasant smile. The boy was shy. She felt for him, though there were only a few times where she felt shy about anything

"Oh hi Cypress, you come to check out some of the books?"

She asked, noting that he had looked at the door for a fleeting second, did he think he wasn't welcome here? Or was he scared of her? She doubted the latter, but it was probably because she was there that he might feel unwelcome

"Were you looking for a book or anything?"

She asked curiously wondering what he would be looking for. She knew many of the wolves in Crimson Dream could read, but every one had their own preference in what they did read.

"You can stay if you want, it's a public place, and there are a lot of books to read."

She said, trying to make him feel welcome, not sure if he was really looking for something else and just walked in the wrong building.
300+[html]

Cyp is selfconscious bout his optime form lol. So I doubt many have seen him in it, at least that he is aware of...I really need to fill out his profile >< And he seems to like the light hued ladies, he fawned over Parker a bit too heh

Had he been using his nose he probably wouldn't have been so surprised to see Amata setting at one of the tables. He rarely paid the familiar scents of the Dreamers any mind anyway. Everywhere he went smelled of the pack since he yet to find a need to venture beyond their borders. He had simply expected to have the library to himself when he had entered in his optime and even though he wouldn't have had the hands he so needed he wished now that he was still in his lupus form as her bi-colored eyes turned towards him. If it wasn't for the fur on his cheeks she would have easily been able to see the blush he felt burning there as he gave a nod. "I..", his voice cracked and he cleared his throat before trying again. "I am hoping to find a book on pottery or clay. I want to make my mom a new flower pot." He explained as took careful steps deeper into the library, skipping the part of the one he had broke and how he simply hoped to replace it.

The library was much more expansive than the one at the manor. Cypress' brilliant blue eyes grew wide as he looked around at all the various shelves that filled the library. It was a bit overwhelming really and the boy had no idea as to where to even begin his search. A heavy weight of defeat settling on his chest before he had even begun. There was no way he would be able to go through all these books."Where should I even start?" He asked, an overwhelmed look in his eyes as he looked to the pale woman. He hoped she wouldn't mind giving him a hand. Left to his own devices he'd be here all day.

<style type="text/css">
.cypressadol01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c653e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; text-align:center;}
.cypressadol01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#383C3D; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c4c5c5; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c5c5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol01-border1 {width:376px; border:1px solid #191a18; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #c4c5c5; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]