Where the Willow Trees Grow
[html]
300+
For anyone c: Gonna be a quicky maybies.
[Ralla if you get this first, then we can just make it that thread idea you wanted]

Strel had once had a friend from AniWaya, but he knew that Hemming had long since been absent from this small branch tribe. But once he had learned that Hemming no longer lived there, he had not really bothered to visit the place. Hemming had been fun; he still remembered their boat ride on the sea, where the redhead felt more than enough fear to last him a life time. And though he would probably never set foot in a boat on the sea again, he knew that it had been fun, albeit stupid at the time. But Strel was nothing if not for his shenanigans. He had other friends to call on, though it would have been nice to have a couple more. Perhaps more would be found with the AniWayans? He hoped so, and he figured it was killing two birds with one stone; he could meet someone knew and fulfill the little requirements he had set himself. He had been with the Court for two years now and it was high time he stepped up his game.

Granted, the trip there took a long time. He had told Noss that morning where he was going and not to expect him till late, which warranted a rather bothered face. But Strel knew he would make up for it later, rather easily, really. Granted, he ought to have taken the man since his sister was here, but he wanted to meet people other than his lover's pale sister. So he took the day getting there, only to arrive at the borders and realizing he knew no one other than Ralla and her mate. That rankled him, considering his entire purpose was meeting people and he did not know a single other person there that would introduce him. And he was not terribly in the mood for Ralla to knowingly look at him and ask about how he and Noss were getting on. Not that he did not like the woman, it was more that her perception unnerved him at times.

Standing at the border, the redheaded man looked at the fence he had stared at not terribly long before. Strel furrowed his brows at it, and started walking down its length to find that break in it.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

This is good, since it solves the problem of the puppies still being too young. Strel can brag to Noss later Tongue However...Ahiga tends to wander about >_> (Nootau: Not visible)(Ralla will come in later >_>)

He knew he shouldn't have been up and about in such a way; he knew that his mother would be worried sick if she went into the tree hut and found one pup short of three. But honestly, he was bored to death in that hut, and couldn't wait another week till he was sent to live with Edutsi and Elogi. Ayasha was mostly out, too, since she was already an 'adult' and had her duties. But nope; not him and Alaster and Aleu--they were confined most of the day to the hut. Such an opportunity had presented itself, though, where Nootau wasn't watching him and his siblings and where their mother wouldn't be home till much later; as such, he convinced his siblings to help him work the bucket and pulley that their mother used to get water. Of course it was his own hair-brained scheme, but it had worked; with Aleu and Alaster to ease the rope slowly, Ahiga was transferred to the ground in relative safety--they didn't want to get in trouble, though, and stayed behind.

It was different, running about by himself. He felt braver--more powerful--because there was no one there to watch him. Being a pup still under two full months, he didn't comprehend the true dangers of the world or the rules, and was intrinsically curious... Which, of course, led him to scamper all the way to the borders, which weren't as far from the village as some other points. All the way there and along the edge, where the scent was strong, he pretended to be a mighty warrior, guarding his tribe from intruders. He never expected to actually come upon someone. The white pup with the cowlick in his mane at first hide behind a rock, the area only sparsely forested where he currently was, and peeked out behind it. It was a strange wolf skulking about the border, with a red mane and a strange scent. Quirking his head, he trotted out from his hiding place, totally not afraid--because, really, he didn't know what fear was yet--and went right up to the diving chain-links that separated the two. "Gago nihi?" He spoke in broken AniWayan, because their mother was teaching them both it and English, although to him, AniWayan was far closer in sound to puppy-speak than English, so he used it more.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
000+
I /knew/ it'd be you. I KNEW it. Would you like to do the Strel/Noss/Ralla one later too? also, don't mind Strel, he's just got male pms.

He heard the pup long before he saw him. He made so much noise that the redhead could not help but hear him coming. Pups were not the most graceful of things; that he still remembered from his own days as a young child running through the woods of his home. Strel leaned against the chain link fence, eyes darting around now and then for where the creature romping through would come through. The moment the pup came out of the brush, he looked down at it, furrowing a brow. Just a pup? That's all? Here he was excited it was a loud adult coming through, trying to be impressive. But no, it was just a young, inexperienced youth.

The youth spoke to him in what the redhead only assumed to be the AniWayan dialect. Cocking his head at him, Strel gawked at him. What was he doing out? He seemed a bit young, or maybe that was just his eyes. The man was not that good with kids and ages. The pup was small and tiny and that was too young to be out for him. "Gaga nigh high?" he repeated, butchering it roughly. His lavender eyes roved the treeline for a parent rushing toward the fence and the unleashed pup. No one came and the redhead suddenly felt obligated for the pup's safety. "Why aren't you with your parents?" he asked, wondering if the pup spoke his dialect.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

*loled so hard* XD Sorry, couldn't resist Tongue Remember, if you ever want me to stay away from one of your AW threads, don't be afraid to tell me; I just tend to jump them because it appears as if the entire tribal family loves Strel to death XD (And yes I still want the pretty threesome thread :X Maybe Ralla could go back with Strel with the pups, if he plans on returning to CdM the same day?) (Nootau: Not visible {watching the other pups from running away XD})

"Gago. Nihi," Ahiga enunciated, as best a puppy could, at the man. While not as adept at language as his twin, he found a sort of self-righteous pleasure that there was someone who knew the language less than he--like his younger sister--and that he could correct. But he dropped the charade when the man spoke the English language, wanting to get somewhere and not just confuse him. "My name Ahiga. Momma's workin'." Indeed, but she'd probably check on him and his siblings soon to find herself short one.

"Ahiga!" Speak of the devil, there she was right then, running at the speed of light through the woods, calling his name. A dash of white caught her eye right next to the mixed colors of Strel's coat, and had she not had great sight, she would've assumed the worst. Continuing her run to the pair, and knelt down and picked Ahiga up by the scruff of his collar, which was still loose and graspable until he grew and lost it in his teenage years. "Where have you been? You know you're not supposed to leave the house!" she admonished the pup, trying to be stern. It was difficult now that there was relief in the situation, but somehow she managed, matching her green eyes to his. She grasped the pup to her chest--who was not crying and was virtually imperturbable, although he did seem to be sulking quite a bit--and gave him a light squeeze; she had been worried sick at his disappearance, and the added knowledge that two--or three, as it might've been--strange wolves were about their borders, all three of which had engaged with her tribe mates. Two of which were injured for it. But she was so happy that the moon and spirits had guided her son to this man, who was no more a threat to her family than benevolence.

"Hello, Strel. Sorry, about that, I..." she waved her free hand in the air, as if that properly explained the rest of the sentence. Taking a deep breath and sighing, she gathered herself to at least get a coherent sentence out. "What brings you here to AniWaya? I hope Ahiga didn't cause you too much trouble; he certainly gave me a heart attack." This was made a point as she quirked an eyebrow down at her son. Make no mistake, he'd likely be grounded for the next week or so, which meant no trips to play outside for awhile.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
300+
He does want to go home the same day, even though it's a bit far; he does like his bed warmer quite a bit.

Ahiga? He felt like the name should ring a bell for the man but it did not. He just watched as the pup mouthed the words with his little jaws, still small and rotund. He introduced himself quickly enough but he heard the same name echo much louder toward them. It was female and more than familiar. Strel raised his lavender gaze at the woman running at the young boy. Almost impassive, he watched her chastise him, lifting the boy by his shagging pup scruff. But the woman had managed to fail being stern and constant, pulling the child close to her. Of course the kid had wandered off; young ones were want to do that often. But had he his own, he knew he would feel the same. Not that he would ever find out. He and his potential offspring never made it far enough near a woman to fully work as intended.

The redheaded man shook his hand slightly, smiling at his lover's sister kindly. "No worries. Better me than some puppy eater, right?" he joked, fully unaware of what had been going on in AniWaya, and regarding a new member of his own kingdom. If he had known, the tailor would have used all of his tricks of the trade to sew that man's manhood to his pelvis to keep it out of a woman. But now, Strelein simply smiled at her, then down at the boy. "So this is one of your kids? One of my unofficial nephews?" He was joking of course. Noss and he were far from official and he himself found the idea comical. It was not like Noss was going to move to make things official, and Strel was certainly not going to bother with it unless the other man did too. "How did you get out, kidlet?" he sternly addressed the young pup, lavender gaze harder but still amused.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Pffft XD Well, Noss probably gives off the heat of two white suns >_> You ever hold a dachshund? Those little dogs are hot as hell. And yes; Ralla fails at parenthood :< Btw, you can pp them to zip over to the hut, and I also give you pp permission for the pups until July 10th Tongue

While Strel's joke was innocent in all manners of the term, it still struck a deep chord in Ralla and made her turn her eyes away for a moment, squeezing Ahiga as if to assure herself that he was still there. While there had been no actual puppy-eater, there were potential threats roaming about--more than bears, that was for certain. The mood shifted back to a familial casualty when Ahiga was brought back into the discussion, the little boy straining to smell at Strel when their connection was brought up. "Edutsi?" he asked Ralla, looking up at her with emerald eyes. "Edutsi," she replied, nodding to Strel. "Yes, one of them. I find myself with a full house at the moment; thank goodness for our hunters." Oh great spirits, where would they be without a storehouse with plenty of supplies? Ralla didn't have much flexibility in concern to time lately, much less hunt. Unless the pups were right there with her, her duties became that much harder in that they had to still be babysat and gone back for in order to feed. But having them with her was also out of the question, what with her work and many trivial details she didn't feel like rambling about for the moment...

"Alaster and Aleu helped me!" the pup proudly announced, oblivious to any chastising he might've received. "We used the bucket." "Of course you three would use the bucket," Ralla said with another sigh. "Ah, he means, there's a pulley back in our home. I can only assume his siblings lowered him with him in it, so... Never mind." With her heart still drumming a faster-than-normal beat, Ralla found herself rambling more than usual, and it disrupted her idea of 'calm and composure'. "Would you like to come back to the hut? I'm sure Alaster and Aleu would also like to meet their uncle." Perhaps Strel had called them unofficial, but Ralla's categorization of 'family' was very broad indeed--even J'adore, related only by a bond of trust and former colleague-ship, had been named the pups' 'uncle'. To Ralla, kin only had to be wolves you cared very deeply for. And while she did not yet know Strel intimately, her inherent characteristic to trust and love included Strel within her circle of family.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]