In The End
[html]

Hey guys!
Many of you have probably heard rumblings of some upcoming changes! Well they are upon us now!

If you missed the clues relevant to Dahlia de Mai you can read about Raz's and Nay's reunion here, Nay's dream of Dahlia burning here and Nayru and Razekiel scouting out the new lands here.

Phoenix Valley and Dahlia de Mai will be merging into a super awesome pack called Ichika no Ho-en. Please look over that website and get acquainted with and excited for this new pack! Look over the specialized ranks and start picking which ones you would like to place your character in. Mind you, we still have some small tweaking to do, but you should get a great idea about what this pack is going to be about.

In order for your character to make the move with DdM you MUST post in either this thread OR the official thread in which our characters will arrive in InH (this is not up yet, but will be in a few days time). If you are not interested in moving with us, you will be defaulted to Loner once the ranks are transferred over, but can still post in this thread if you wish, having your character express disinterest.

If you have any questions, comments, or concern do not hesitate to PM me or catch me on AIM. We want to make this move for you as smooth as possible and would like to address any concerns as soon as possible! Thanks for making Dahlia de Mai a great place to RP, and hopefully you will join us in Ichika no Ho-en!

wc 1,341 pre-dated June 25th!

There was no going back. There was no changing her mind. Truly the girl thought it best for everyone, though it would perhaps be a hard sale to make. For Nayru there would be no regrets, no holding onto the past. One must look to the future and there was never any better time to start than the present. The future was not in Dahlia de Mai, as she had thought once. They had done an amazing job rebuilding. The Victorian home stood proud again after Saluce had patched the pieces together, the vineyards were thriving, and Saul's beautiful home was complete with plans for more development on the land. Nayru thought of all this and knew that few would want to let go of the lives they had created here, but if only they could see the life that lay before them…

The sprawling mountainside with the fertile valley was far more suitable for gardens and vineyards-- they could and would move the plants. The towns at the foot of the mountain were not as picked over as Wolfville, the residential area not as dilapidated as Berwick, and neither were they haunted by memories of ghosts or monsters that lived on in the minds of the members. There was peace there. There was no history, no what went before, no sins clinging to creatures who just wished to wash away past mistakes and wrong doings. There was only a future. A bright, shining future and Nayru was eager to make the move.

If Fate had dropped her at the footstep of Dahlia de Mai, it had been the same force that brought her to the rolling lands she wished to move her members now. The dream of Dahlia burning still was fresh in her mind, and the anxiety that had come with it resurfaced whenever ruby eyes closed long enough, but the serenity she had found up the mountain, in the Abbey, more than chased away what haunted her. And Nayru believed that there was peace enough for all of them. They would be able to lay down to rest whatever demons they still carried with them.

The town square of Wolfville was deserted in the early morning when the two of them arrived, and Nayru moved slowly round the stone bench circle, finally settling herself atop one of them. Motioning to Razekiel to sit beside her, she looked around at the familiar scene. They could all sit, all talk it over here as equals. As they should be. As they would be in the new lands. Equals. Brothers and sisters of Mother Nature. Children of the earth just living their lives as peacefully and prosperously as possible. The distance between them now, so spread out here and there some of them were, would be gone. The lack of a family feeling. Although Nayru knew the scents and names of all her members, some of their faces were unfamiliar. This was the sad fact of Dahlia, something she had always encountered now and then, something that would not be in Ichika no Ho-en.

Lifting her head up, she glanced once more to Razekiel, glad they were getting Dahlia de Mai over with first. Early in the afternoon they would make their way to Phoenix Valley and have this same meeting, with a different set of faces, and while both were of great concern for her, this one would be filled with faces she already knew. Faces she hoped would light up rather than fall with disappointment or even filled with anger. Parting ebony lips, her melodic voice calked out, loud and clear, summoning the members of Dahlia de Mai for one final meeting.

As they filed in and eyed the man they did not know, she smiled to each one of them reassuringly. It was unlike her, the normally stoic woman, but it couldn’t be helped. There was a slight nervousness about her, but it was more giddy excitement than any feelings of uncertainty. As they came, more of them gathering together, she realized how excited she was for this. How excited she was to share this with them all. Finally enough time had elapsed, anyone missing was not coming. Smiling once more at them all, her gentle voice came floating out, louder than usual but still with the soft quality it never seemed to lose.

"Some of you may have heard murmurings, some of you may have no idea yet, but a big change is coming upon us." Gideon knew. Saluce knew. It would have trickled through to some of the others, she hadn’t meant to keep any of them in the dark but it all had happened so fast she had only time to tell those closest before she told them all, before it was made official. "As of this moment, Dahlia de Mai is no more." She paused, knowing that for many of them it would strike a chord, and not quite a happy one, yet she gave them no time for the unhappy feelings to sink in. "Yet I do not abandon you. There are greater things in store for all of us, if you would join me. Join us."

She smiled and turned to Razekiel, laying a gentle hand upon his own. "This is Razekiel Lykoi. He comes from Phoenix Valley, a pack destined for the same fate as our own. He will help me in establishing, and leading, our new home: Ichika no Ho-en." And still Nayru knew that was not enough. They would want reasons. Why? Why leave? Why go there? And she was ready. Her gentle voice was steady and serious, her eyes glittered as the alpha spoke. "Dahlia de Mai has served as home for us a long time, but it has never been the sanctuary many of us seek. Too often disaster and war has found us, and I believe here it will find us again. I cannot in good faith keep this pack together, for I would be failing all of you, to whom I am sworn to protect. Dahlia de Mai will never be able to shake the reputation that some of the clans carry of us. We will never be able to move forward under this shadows, so we will start anew." It was just a name, did they want to hold so tightly to a name that held so tightly to sins it had committed long ago.

"Know that I love these lands will all my being, but the lands I will bring us to, I love more. They are perched up in the mountains and along the coast north of here. For those of you who call Wolfville or Berwick home, know that towns greater and larger than these lay waiting for you. For those who love the sands of our beaches, know there are miles more where we go. For those who love forest, this too will we not be without. The soil there is fertile, perfect for our vineyards. The air there is fresh, waiting for our small amount of livestock and that of Phoenix Valley's…" They would have to see it, but surely they would see all the potential there. The potential that Dahlia sadly lacked any longer.

"Ichika no Ho-en is centered around family, of which all of you are to me." Ruby eyes ran over all of them, those she knew best and those she knew barely at all and to each one a meaningful glance was given. " My brothers and sisters, do not fear change. Change is inevitable. Embrace it. High in the mountains, with such numbers that will come from the merging of Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix Valley, we will be protected from harm. We can live in peace. Which is what I wish for all of us: peace. There, together, we will find it. I promise you." She paused, lowering her head, extending her open palm to all of them in a gesture, giving them the option and also the floor. "Will you join me?"

<style>
.nayruredskyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.nayruredsky p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nayruredsky b {color:#796533; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #796533; letter-spacing:1px;}
.nayruredsky {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F3C3C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.nayruredskyinner{background-color:#080808; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... yrutab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #080808; width:435px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The Lehrer knew of her plans, knew of the things that she had been plotting with the Lykoi man. Gideon was not one to often admit to feelings of jealousy or ineptitude, but he did not care for the amount of time that she had been spending planning things out with the male. Yes, starting a pack was difficult and there was much to think about and talk about...but enough was enough. He had yet to receive his answer from her, if he would ever get one, and hadn't spent any time with the leader since he had halfway admitted his feelings for her. Since then he'd been easily irritable and quick to snap at anyone who tried to talk to him about the black and white beauty.

He listened to her tell the rest of the pack of her plans to merge with the members of Phoenix Valley and form a new pack in the North. Turquoise eyes drifted to her hand, which laid upon the one of the Lykoi. He had heard it all before, so he barely listened as she said the rest of her piece. Gideon had already decided that he and his children would be joining her wherever she went. The idea for the merge was appealing and he wanted to live in a place that was safe and free of danger. Nayru finished speaking and he stepped forward with Melee, looking at the pair. "My children and I will be joining you. I know no other home other than with you, Nayru, and there is no other leader that I would choose."

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<33

Unlike his brother and mentor, the eldest Stormbringer had no idea what was going on. He'd noticed Nayru's absences, held the fort while she was away. But he hadnt connected it to anything bigger, grander than what they already were. Saul was happy in his home, with Siku and Wretch. They were a family, albeit a strange one. He'd built his home from scratch and was improving on it every day. But it appeared the horizons were darkening, or lightening, depending on which way you looked at. The agouti male was out in the woods, collecting the early summers flowers that had medicinal purposes for him to use. A small basket-like bag lay across his body for easier dropping off of said plants. And he was perfectly content. He had his plans, what he was going to be doing next week and the week after that. The male had his life set out before him. He only just caught Nayru's howl, so far out in the territory he was. However, it sounded like a much happier Nayru than the past times he'd seen her and Saul couldnt help the smile that raced over his lips.

The morning routine of running had paid off and the males fast paced gallop bought him to his leader in no time at all. However, green eyes darkened with confusion. Gideon was here, as was Melee. That was odd in itself- Gideon was usually later in meetings and hung by the back. He looked up at Nayru, eyes skidding to the side to see an older male. He looked different at least. And Saul was completely baffled. He walked forward, coming to sit by Gideon. His arm brushed the darker hairs of his younger brothers as Saul settled by his sibling- the only one left. He didnt speak for once and soon the rest of the pack trickled in. He motioned for Siku to join him and for Wretch to come and sit by him as well. All his family in one place.

Nayru's first words almost drew a cry from the male, but he forced himself to listen. What about his home? What about Dahlia? Everything in him told him to protest, to tell her she was wrong. But the more she spoke, the more he could see it. Getting away from the ghosts of the past, running from the grief Conor's abandonment had caused, that Bris and Eclipse's dissappearances had caused. To run from the tradegy of the snow storm, to run from the dilapidated lands. Although Saluce and he had worked hard to restore Dahlia to its former glory, it was akin to beating a dead horse. Pointless and time wasting. Saul's brow darkened as he looked first at Siku, then at Wretch. Would they come with him? He looked up as Nayru extended her open palm, an offer to talk and to answer her final question. Would they join her? He was silent until Gideon spoke. Saul had already known his brother would follow the black and white woman off the ends of the earth, so there was no contest there.

And was there any chance Saul would leave his only family? Not a chance. He could stay here, try and find another pack to reside in. Or hang around the Dahlian territory, hoping that nothing would happen to his precious home. Or he could go with his family, stay with Gideon, maybe find Shiloh and Ascher again. He could make a new life for himself, learn more, do more. Green eyes caught ruby as he looked up at Nayru. And he signed his life away. "I will go where my brother goes and I will join you Nayru. Siku and Wretch are free to make their own decisions, but I'd like them to come with me." He addressed the last sentence towards the two pale females, giving them the option to come with them also.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:
"German",,"English"
Table foundation coding by Sie. Image by me.

Verloren

It had been some time since the young pup had been accepted into Dahlia de Mai, though not long enough that she wouldn’t still be a new face to many. But, since then she had recovered greatly from her once half-dead state, much thanks to the kind adult that had accepted her into the boarders. Although, not unlike she did with many she strayed off into her own little world. Only now did a howl call her back to attention. She’d never heard this canine’s voice before but the tone their call held told her it was that of an Alpha. Quickly she followed after the howl, not wanting to appear absent for what the Alpha may be calling her members for. Her big Tundra frame easily carried her along, though her paws quite often slowed her along when the footing became thick. Soon she’d grow into her gangly features and such little obstacles would become distant irritations.

Eventually, she arrived in the town square of what she soon learned was Wolfville. Upon seeing the pack gathered before her she came to an immediate stop, her tail curling against her hind leg. She wasn’t very confident around such gatherings of those she didn’t know and if not for a familiar scent she might have hung back in the shadows. Peering from behind a bench she found the light pelted Saul sitting towards the front and warily moved near. Many members were in their optime forms, a form she had a right to me cautious about. But, she knew they were fellow pack members and would not hurt a non-Luperci of the same, or at least she would hope.

At the head of the gathering sat two other Luperci. Of them she figured the female was Dahlia’s leader for she smelt heavily of the pack’s unique scent, but the male smelled differently and she wondered what was going on. Unfortunately, the language barrier kept her from fully understanding what her Alpha was saying, all she gathered was that this land was no good for them and that there was another, better place up north. Is the pack moving? She pondered as she edged closer to where Saul sat. Once the spotted Alpha was finished with her speech her ears flicked towards his voice. He was going, so that pack was moving, she pieced. Thinking hard for a moment she spoke up, her voice slow as she put together a translation of her answer.

“I wvill go too,” the heavily accented statement was so simple, yet not nearly as so to one of a foreign dialect. Verloren didn’t rightly know what she was accepting but something told her it was good and thus a confident smile creased her lips.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#eae4bc;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:480px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#eae4bc; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 6px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:24px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 3hha8c.png); height:545px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#eae4bc;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#706a40; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d2cda9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#192100; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Slight PP of Mars approved by J; Krystalle leaves in the same post, but I figured I might as well.

Like others, she answered the call, trying (with difficulty) to reign in the rambunctious Paz as her daughter tried to squirm away. The kid couldn't sit still, even when they were responding to their leader. Or Mars' leader. It'd been his choice to bring them to the Dahlian borders, his choice to live there, and she had simply followed. But following was not her forte. Pale pink eyes studied the faces of those who gathered, arm wrapped tightly around the wriggling bunch of brown-and-white fur that was the young Russo girl, and in silence she listened. There was a new face with that of the white-and-black leader, a man who looked similar to those from her home. Razekiel Lykoi, from Phoenix Valley.

The news did not shake the foundations of Krystalle's world as they might have shaken others, for she had only lived inside of the borders for a short period, but the news did make her frown. It was sudden, they had been secretive. What sort of leader hid such things from her people? And what sort of leader took them so far from the home they had grown used to? Into the mountains, high into the mountains, where they would be locked away from the world — it would take days to reach even the other side, and climbing mountains was no small feat.

Nayru asked if they would join her, and for a moment, Krystalle considered. One spoke, and then another and then a third, all saying they would accompany her to the mountainous prison she wanted them to hide in. But the Latin woman could not. "The mountains? Do you realize how cold it is in mountains, and how hard it is t'climb them all the time? You're movin' them to the mountains, for what? 'cause you wanna? A leader don' think of herself first, she thinks of her pack, instead'a forcin' 'em inta an ultimatum." Her father was a fair example of such a thing, but it seemed that all of the leaders she had come to see so far in this new place were self-centered and incapable. A heavy sigh escaped her jaws and she shook her head. Paz quieted at the tense edge to the woman's voice. "I can' go. I can' climb mountains, 's too much for me 'n my kids." She didn't speak for Mars (who frowned and shook his head at the very idea), but she did speak for her children. She fell silent and turned away as she moved to return to Berwick, to find her possessions and gather them up. Without a pack, they would need to find a new home, or face returning to Nakzhi alone.

<style type="text/css">
.krystallepot b {font-weight:bold; color:#943409; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3E404E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.krystallepot-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.krystallepot p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.krystallepot {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#937C64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... llepot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9D8D2; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2C2723; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.krystallepot-line1 {width:380px; border-bottom:1px solid #A5FAFF; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Saluce had been depressed, dumbstruck and feeling life’s pointless bite on his soul. What was home anymore to him, the very foundations that he had stood upon had been taken out from under him. To some degree Dahlia had been salvation for him, his own bloody past and Dahlia’s mirrored in such a fashion to rekindle hope that everyone was worth saving. But in his former pupils eyes it was indeed not worth the cost anymore. That morning he wasn’t patrolling the borders as he always did, he wasn’t puttering around his shop, no he was sitting along the cost line, knees in his chest curled up like the boy he used to be on the southern English coast line looking out across the short gap between there and Normandy hoping to see his father coming across on some sail born ship coming to take him back home. Today his eyes looked across the narrow strait between the main land and the stub of land they resided on, eyes looking across the water thinking back on all the times he had felt at ease and at peace.

No one would find him there, especially after his ears heard her call, heralding in the doom of what many of them had lovingly called home. Sullen eyes cast a glance behind him, the town was within eye sight but his body didn’t move. His head turned back around to look out again at the narrow strait. Somehow he had been so busy being the role model he had forgotten just how young he truly was still. A loud sigh escaped the behemoths chest as the coming decision played havoc on him. If he stayed he’d be leaving them all in a sense, and if he went he’d be leaving his memories behind. Unlike their young leader, memories where all he had of his home, of everything he had known before he had been forced into exile. Now he’d have to leave another home behind for a promise of a better home, and he was skeptical, but when it came to leaving Saul, Gideon, and Nayru to their own fates, he couldn’t leave them again. Those three where the foundation of his life now, no he’d go with them, because he had appointed himself long ago to be a father figure for the fatherless. So no one would ever have to go through being without a male influence in their life that cared about the.

He stood then finally making his mind up, home was where the people you loved where, not the place….

His presence entered after her speech, having already heard it once before already. The urge to sway her from her decision was still in him, especially when his eyes fell upon the man next to her, a hippie…. How wonderful he absently thought. But he came in just as the female he didn’t know addressed her, and instantly his loathing of this girl began. It was a humorous thing how quickly his mood changed, especially when someone spoke so ignorantly, but it didn’t matter in the end she wasn’t a part of the pack, she was just a passerby, just like so many of the rest.

“Good Riddence then, if labors of untold magnitude are in store for us, if the ground is unusable to plant and water poisonous to drink, home is with my family, and I will not abandon you all again” but it was masked in anger, his gaze turned back toward the fairy girl, the little flower that had bloomed into something he wasn’t sure about and she should understand why she got the look.

“Be that as it may, I do not go willingly, nor do I make promises as to my love of this new “homeland”, but I do put my faith in all of you, not just you Nayru but, you Gideon, and you Saul, and even you little one” he winked at Verloren before continuing “that we will all remain a family, so if any of you require help moving then please come see me, I will be making several trips myself to move my shop and belongings.”
[html]

She sat quietly next to Saul and Siku, looking up at them. It made her incredibly nervous to be around so many canines, even if they were all in the same pack. She hadn't been able to meet many of them due to her reclusive and shy nature, and felt a little out of place. She had seen many of the wolves coming and going from Saul's house, but the girl was more of an observer than anything; she usually watched them, but never came out to greet or talk to any of them.

Wretch had seen the leader around but hadn't actually met her before either. She listened to what the alpha said and then continued to look back up at Saul and Siku. She would go wherever they would go, without question. Her home was with Saul and she couldn't imagine it any other way. The little girl didn't say anything, simply snuggling in closer to Saul's side. She wouldn't be left behind.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

!

Farore arrived with the others, and cast suspicious eyes upon her sister and the man who sat next to her just then. As close as she was to her sister, she did not know the nature of this meeting and it was no surprise. The change had come so swiftly, she did not begrudge Nayru for not telling her. Silently Farore sat through the speech, the consents, the two (a new couple with new children) who spoke out again the change. Yet the words the woman spoke were not fully true, though the ivory lady could not blame the woman for feeling so. Farore knew her sister to think only of the pack first, and if Nayru had decided to move them she did so with purpose, of that she was sure. Farore knew the alpha well enough to know how much Dahlia de Mai had meant to the woman. It meant everything. Nayru would not have made such a decision on a whim.

The mountains would provide better protection from any threats than what Dahlia de Mai offered now. If the mountains were hard to climb, it was only to their advantage to be on the other side, away from the clans and packs that now took up so much of the land. And Farore knew that the climate along the shores Nayru spoke of would be ideal, the climb over easiest in the dead of summer rather than winter when fear of frost might have been realistic. Yet Farore also knew the worries of a new mother, moving her children, she couldn't blame the lady for her reaction. And Saluce, amethyst eyes danced over him as he spoke his piece. Those who went were family, those who stayed behind were not. The man was not happy, but he would go. Farore almost laughed at the irony. He did not think it a good idea, but he would go. Farore saw no reason not to move Dahlia de Mai, but she would not. Yet he moved with family. For Farore there was only Nayru, and the woman cared more for the entirety of the pack than she did for her single lone sister. Farore was tired of trying to tear the black and white lady away from her pack.

"For too long I have clung to you, sister." Farore spoke only to the two toned woman, for she had bonded with very few others in Dahlia de Mai she did not think her absence would be much noticed. "It is time I find my own path. I will not go. I wish you all the best of luck." And Farore bowed her head, waiting for the meeting to be over so that she could begin to seek out her new path as soon as possible, where ever it would lead her, into whatever family she found.

<style type="text/css">
.farorepurplemountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFE1FF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.farorepurplemountains .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.farorepurplemountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.farorepurplemountains {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#8E8283; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... s5fgc6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#683A5E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 220

Sucky, but i replied >.<

In Character

Others had already gathered and a pang of self-consciousness ran through the pale male, a single thought began to weave through his mind, panic building in his chest. Have I missed everything already? Ice blue eyes scanned through those that had gathered before him, trying to pick out familiar faces and figure out what had already happened, but as the young leader spoke he relaxed and settled at the back, listening as she described what was to happen. His new found home was to be forgotten to form a new one it seemed and so he now had to decide whether to follow or to try and make it on his own.

Considering how he wasn’t the most skilled, reliable, nor social of wolves, he wasn’t entirely sure how welcome he would be under new leadership; the young female had allowed him to join Dahlia de Mai, but would this Razekiel allow him to follow? He wasn’t to sure, but the answer to what he was going to do was clear; he would try and follow them and make a place for himself in this new pack.

Finding his voice, he looked up to the young female leader, unsure at first and then eventually becoming more resolved. “I will follow you” he spoke, a slight smiley sat upon his lips.

<style>
.ACserene p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ACserene b {font-family:verdana; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-b {width:491px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ACserene-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ACserene {background-color:#8ab8b5; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:489px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1046/68133173.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }</style>
[/html]
[html]

Siku wasn't sure what to expect when she first heard the howl of her leader. It was a different calling from last time; as if something was about to change- or already had. The snow faced woman could sense it as she moved quickly along with Saul and little Wretch. It had been awhile since they had a meeting, and what was to happen was a mystery to Siku. She had been detached from the pack for a long time. Golden eyes narrowed as Siku took in her first glance of the scene before her, growing confused as each second passed. Nayru was there, of course, and with a stranger by her side. There were many more wolves than she remembered, though it seemed the pack was growing by the day for quite some time now. Siku did not bother trying to recognize any of them, her golden eyes only on Nayru and the strange man as she pondered what was to come next. The white woman was anxious, and did not know what to think at first. However, Nayru was not ignorant of these feelings and attempted to reassure Siku with a smile. It helped a little, but still Siku was cautious. In return, she lowered her head and stared at the ground. Answers would come soon enough.

As Nayru spoke, Siku's head shot up and she digested each word with difficulty. Slowly, white fur began to stand on end as the petite woman began to inwardly panic. She was right; but had no idea that the change she could sense was this big. Dahlia was no more. Golden eyes drifted from Nayru to the man next to her, and anger rose in Siku's chest as her mind spun. Was it his fault? Would Dahlia be leaderless again? Siku turned her face to Saul, gauging his reaction. Green orbs mirrored golden in emotion; Saul was just as surprised as she. Nayru wasn't done though, and Siku forced herself to calm down and listen. A paw moved to touch Saul's, craving comfort from his touch as Siku thought about what was to come next. She felt stupid for reacting the way she did, but luckily each soul was enveloped in their own reactions. She was not the only one who did not expect this.

As Nayru held out her paw and asked the final question, Siku glanced at what she considered to be most important in the world. At Saul, who met her gaze questioningly, and then down at Wretch. One by one, the wolves around her declared their decisions, and Siku stared up at Saul as he spoke for himself. Though he made it clear that Siku and Wretch would decide for themselves, it went without saying that they both would follow. Siku could not imagine leaving the life they had only just created together. To part from Saul though, was out of the question. If he was not going to stay, neither was she. "I wish to stay, but my heart is not tied to Dahlia. It is tied to you." Siku spoke with finality, speaking first to Nayru and then turning her eyes to Saul and the child curled against him. "And you." With an unsure smile, Siku tried see their new future as an opportunity and not a tragedy. I would swim across the ocean if that was where you wanted to live." Siku grinned at Nayru, relaxing now. As shock wore off, curiosity and excitement slowly took place.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Word Count: 229

Tawny didn’t really know any of these wolves sitting around. The only one she recognized was Saul, and she was kind of afraid of him simply because he looked a little bit like her father. However, nobody had been mean to her the entire time she’d been amongst this pack, so she decided that it couldn’t hurt to follow them for a while. The alpha female, standing there at the front, addressing her pack, seemed to be smart and strong; in control of herself and able to get everyone into line behind her. That was how an alpha was supposed to be, able to get things together without abusing their subordinates.

Despite the small female’s inability to understand half the words that the alpha was speaking, she caught a few and began getting the gist of what was going on. If the pack was moving, or joining with another, it would mean bigger numbers and a long trek across the lands. Tawny was good at traveling, and with all these others who were bound to know the land better than she, they would help keep her out of trouble. There was no real way for her to get across that she would be going with the former Dahlians, so she just whimpered and belly crawled closer to her new alpha, set her head down, and closed her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.tawnyz b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7eef7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tawnyz .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tawnyz p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tawnyz {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#4786c9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ceoyg3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 538px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8c4e9; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Jaden was practically in love with Dahlia de Mai. The land, the pack, and the very idea of being part of it all were so disarming and fantastic. It had only been a few days since the Alaskan had joined Dahlia’s ranks and not a single minute of that time had been wasted. The trees were all new. The fields were full of herbs and small game. Nearly all the man’s time had been spent exploring and trying to mentally map this entire new place. It was his home now and the pride he had found for it was glorious. No rock was safe and no building would be spared. He would know this place inside and out if it took the rest of his life to explore.

A peacefully coastline he had no name for yet was his latest victim. Its soft sand and sea breeze kept the atmosphere calm. The sound of the waves crashing ashore took the place of other pleasant ambiance but was not loud enough to over ride a call that came on the wind. Taking his eyes off an Island that lay not to far off shore, Jaden listened. It was his Alpha. Nayru called genuinely for all ears to hear. Without a second thought, the explorer quickly quit his exploring and changed to his secui form. Tossing the satchel that contained all his worldly possessions onto his back, he was off as quickly as he could in the direction her voice came from.

Running along, Jaden gave surprisingly little thought to as why Nayru called everyone to her now. He was much to full with thoughts of pride and eagerness to serve. It didn’t matter what Dahlia needed of him because he would give everything for them now. He owed them that much. It took a good while before the source of Nayru’s call was found though. A small town the subordinate thought to be called Wolfville smelled heavily of pack members he didn’t know. Out of breath but still determined, he took quick steps into the dilapidated city and followed one of many scent trails leading toward the town square.

Awe and pride struck Jaden when he saw the majority of his pack gathered before their Alpha expectedly. He quickly lowered his head for all other pack members who he assumed to be more respected than himself and quietly settled into the outer left side of the crowed. There was no desire in him to be noticed by the majority of his pack yet and he found strange feelings of shyness he had never felt when he stood before such a crowed.

Nayru’s voice filled the air only a short time later. The words she spoke were a bit confusing at first. Change? Dahlia no more? What did she mean? Jaden had only just gotten here! What needed changing?? Nothing! The land was perfect! His new home was something to be proud of, not tossed aside like a half eaten deer carcass! Her proposition made him a little uncomfortable and was astonishing. So much change in such a small time frame did not fit the former loner. Six months ago he had brushed death more than once to get to Souls’. One month ago he had given up killing for a life of peace. Only a week ago he was a loner with no home and no real friends to speak of. Now that he had a pack and a land to call his own. Nayru wanted to take it all away for something unknown and “greater”. How could she possibly anticipate how her pack and a strange pack would interact in a brand new land together? So much more change was nearly inconceivable now that Jaden had finally started settling in.

Razekiel Lykoi also held one very negative quality for Jaden; he was a coyote. The subordinate’s brow furrowed. He had decided that having coyotes in his pack might be unavoidable, but calling one his Alpha? It was unheard of! Why was all of this suddenly changing when he decided it was time to pick up on pack life again? Conor had been such a promising leader. He had owed Conor his life and in turn Dahlia his servitude. Placing his trust in a female leader he didn’t know was difficult to do, but he had. Nayru held all the respect Conor once had from him. But why did she have to ask this of him now? Testing his loyalty with a coyote leader and so much change was unfair.

But Jaden still listened. Obediently, he heard of vineyards, forests, new shores, and new wolves. Their scarred past hadn’t been his to live. It was all too much. Just too much to ask and too much change. None of it struck a fine cored until the word family drifted past Nayru’s lips. Family was such a fragile subject to the subordinate mostly because he had none to speak. The promise of family began to rekindle his wavering belief in Nayru’s leadership. The look he received from her was the finishing touch her speech really needed for him. When it finally faded into silence with a simple question Jaden had no doubt in his mind what he wanted. The weak would stay and the strong would go. They would have a family better then any other. “I will join the new family and gladly follow you too, Nayru.” Jaden added respectfully after the others had spoken. “Long live Ichika no Ho-en!”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Upon arriving in Nova Scotia far from her home in Ireland across the great sea, Kael had been the inspiration that led Alae Sidhe to the borders of Dahlia de Mai. There was something the snowy white owl sensed about this particular geographic location in which he flew and directed the rogue pair, and never once did the Sidhe doubt his sense of direction once. Strange how they had not been acquainted for that long, and how a barrier of silence kept them from otherwise communicating words and emotions. Still, there was something felt within Kael that Alae deeply believed there was an unspoken connection, an understanding, a sense of personal guidance. Kael's judgement had been right all along, and was thus a sacred tool for herself for guidance. The AniWaya would call something like Kael a Spirit Guide, but Kael to Alae was almost like a kindred spirit to her; a sibling of a different blood.

The Wahrer had been diligent on clearing the vineyards in order to begin the production of Dahlian wine. It was a newfound skill untapped, and Alae was eager to learn the trade of something else alongside baptiste and aromatherapy. Also assisting in reviving many of the ruined structures from the past winter, it was in Nayru's aspirations to bring a breath of life back in Dahlia de Mai. However, there was a sordid past that Alae herself didn't seem to understand or very well much know, and during the time of construction there was a new transformation upon the horizon. Ever since her arrival, the Sidhe had been quietly practicing deep bouts of meditation through the late evenings, praying to the essence of Mother Nature to bring clarity and serenity to all who inhabited the Dahlian borders and the Earth herself. Perhaps this sudden transformation was an answer to her silent musings.

Summoned to the town square circle of Wolfville, there was already a gathering well put in place. Nayru was the first to be noticed, but beside her an individual she wasn't acquainted with. Alae happened to arrive right after the group of familiar faces came, coming in at the beginning of Nayru's announcement. She didn't get the opportunity to pass a glance and smile to those she knew for Nayru had already began talking (though her eyes did look twice over Jaden, to which her wounded friend from the beach was present in their circle, and was surprised in the moment to see him). Kael, perched upon her shoulders, surveyed the crowd around them as Alae's ears attentively listened, and sky blue eyes widened when she spoke of Dahlia de Mai becoming no more. No more? Her heart skipped a beat in puzzlement, but wasn't entirely anxious to know Nayru would up and leave a thing to be shattered in memory. Explaining who Razekiel was beside her, Alae briefly knew little about Phoenix Valley, but there was a merged of two forces happening in this moment. Dahlia held a violent history that sparked curiosity, and it was sure thing that the reputation would be forever difficult to come out of if Dahlia continued. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, this was the right thing to do.

A promise that the new lands were much richer in resources than Dahlia, there was a sense of sadness to reign in Alae's heart once knowing Dahlia would be no more. It was time short lived, but time that was well spent in the beauty of these lands. It would forever be her first true home upon Nova Scotia, but the prospect of new and better lay ahead, and it was something Alae couldn't turn away. It might have felt more proper to be bitter about the work put in to clear the vineyards to leave them to Nature to take hold of again, but Alae couldn't feel anger for such a thing. She looked at it as doing a favor while she was here, for Nature to better manage the vineyards and perhaps prosper without the help of Luperci. Her head nodded in agreement, whole heartedly, that change would forever be inevitable. It was the very rule of life, for change happened every single day around them. There had only been but two individuals Alae didn't know that didn't want to follow this new reign of peace, while those familiar faces around her pledged to follow. Alae and Kael had but no choice, for they would not abandon the few they grew close to over the last several moons. "Go where the water and wind may take us, we'll follow you. Peace has been what we've wanted all along, even if it is sought elsewhere." The decision was made, not on a whim, but one of genuine certainty. Their future looked bright and full of prospect, and already was Alae going through her mind with the packing needing to be done back at her den site to prepare for the migration.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]