Setting: Thornbury

Time: Afternoon, middle of the day

Weather: Mostly Cloudy

Character Form: Optime
[/html]
[html]
For Galileo Gray. Big Grin

+3

Evelyn straightened the usual old, dark olive shirt that she wore most days, making sure she looked half decent as she glanced over herself in the cracked, dirty mirror. Today she was going to help Galileo paint the store, and though she didn’t really think how messy it could be, she at least didn’t want to be ratty; it was probably a girl thing, wanting to look nice even in silliest occasions. She didn’t own many cloths, and what she did have was hanging over an iron rod in her wardrobe that was nestled in the corner of her bedroom, near the emptied but clean fireplace. Like the rest of the house, the room wasn’t remarkable, but in a far better condition than when the she had first claimed it. She had finished the rest of the roof yesterday, patching whatever holes or leaks there were, and now the store was ready to be painted, and Evelyn couldn’t wait for the drab, faint colors that were currently on the building to be covered up. This was the project─ besides the caravan that she, Bangle, Sky, and Taliesin were building─ that was the biggest thing she ever tried to recreate, and it made her excited that it was reaching a vital point this day.

She exited the room, climbing down the stairs as she combed her mane with her fingers mindlessly, and slipped through two rooms and walked out onto the porch. The sun was at a good height in the sky, and Evelyn could almost feel its rays from the shady porch, but the heat didn’t concern her; she discovered that the store had a basement, and in it colored bottles which she filled with fresh water, and if she or Galileo get parched, it wouldn’t become a problem. There were also other bottles down in the underground floor, never before opened and filled with preserved liquid, but the girl knew very well by the alcoholic scent that they wouldn’t be drinking that, since she had before seen its side effects. Besides, today was supposed to be fun, no worries to be concerned about and just to hang out with a friend. Nothing could seem like a better idea for the wolfdog, and to keep herself from thinking about anything to bother her, she pulled up a chair and sat patiently in it; she wondered what colors Galileo was going to bring, and knew he would be here soon with the paint.

WC:
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Galileo hadn't bothered to dress properly today. Or at least his view of proper. He wore only a pair of track suite bottoms. Getting paint on his fur wasn't an issue, not with spray paint at least. He had enough skill to keep the spray away from him. The box he carried under his arm was full of stencils, none of which he had bothered to sort out. His hair was tied back sloppily with a piece of string. He pulled the front door shut behind him, and moved next door. He rapped on the door softly, almost forgetting he was without his sword.

The gentleman had risen early that morning, he had gone to hunt some mice, coming away fairly bountiful too. He had fed Apep, clean himself, dressed himself, eaten, cleaned his sword and then finally relaxed. It was his usual routine, though today he had toned down his dress sense and decided to dress for painting.

Apep had removed himself to some far of corner of the shop for the morning after feeding, probably under the armchair where Galileo had found him the previous night. Either way Apep was contented and the gentleman was free too get on with his work.
[html]
Bah, I hate the title of this thread. >_> If you have any ideas for a better title, I'll gladly change it.

+3

Evelyn almost dismissed the soft knocking for a pebble or something that small hitting the side of the house from being carried by the wind. But as she glanced at the windows, she saw a figure, and instantly knew it was Galileo. The she got up from her seat and stepped outside, her muzzle fixed with a polite, friendly smile as she greeted the coyote hybrid, “Hey, Galileo. How’s Apep doing?” Since she had met the man, she had learned a few things, like not being too overbearing like she was at the oasis. Just thinking about it made her embarrassed; she pictured her face crossed with a goofy grin and her mouth producing questions about everything and anything, that’s how she exactly behaved that day, but today she would keep her talking to a minimum. Evelyn pushed that memory to the back of her mind, and focused more on what the two were going to do that day.

The brown furred wolfdog took noticed of the box the Esecutore was carrying, and titled her head in curiosity as she stared at its contents, but did not ask what they were. She was sure he would explain soon enough, since she was clueless about anything that had to do with spray painting, so pestering him about it would end up being pointless. “How long do you think this will take?” she inquired instead, taking her eyes off of the stencils. That at least was a better question; ignorant as she was, Evelyn was certain that it would not take any more than a few days, maybe even hours, but she wasn’t sure. The only thing she was good at was crafting, she was certain of that. She was a good hunter only from the traps she made, and she was never in a true fight before, and couldn’t even read, the most basic Luperci trait. Learning a different trade was good for a person who only specialized in one subject.

WC:
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Do you wanna timeskip the painting? I don't mind either way.

Galileo entered, still producing the thick regal aura that radiated from hi, even now when he was dressed in rags. 'He's fine. Tucked up in some corner of the house'. Galileo figured that uprooting him would confuse his tiny mind, hoping deeply that there was a shack or some kind of safe structure where they were going. 'He's been fed so he'll be... um, sleeping for the next few days, I guess'. He wouldn't be exactly sleeping, just a little bit slow after his meal. That would make it easy he supposed, when he was out of territory.

Galileo let out a soft, low toned whistle, considering the timespan. 'Not too long, if we get working soon. Spray is fairly quick and drying won't take long. Though it all really depends on how long it takes deciding on what you want'. He hoped it wouldn't take long, he had more out of territory plans with his accomplices, they would and could wait, these were serious plans.

The gentleman placed his stencils down on the floor, spreading them out so Evelyn could see the variety. Most of them were swirls, spirals and splotches, but there were some animal shapes and nature related stencils too. Either way Galileo was happy to spray what ever she wanted.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I say it'd be better, so it'll make this thread quicker. Smile <3 The thrid paragrapth is when they already started painting and are well into the process. Btw, I hope you don't mind that Evelyn picks the type of animal stencils, they are going to be for some future plots.

Word Count → 395

Evelyn nodded, sort of understanding what the man meant. She was not very knowledgeable about snakes, but she was sensible enough to know that things get tired after a good meal, and maybe the effect was prolonged in the reptiles. “That’s good to hear,” she added, to close that short conversation. Galileo did not walk next door to chat over Apep, and the girl listened carefully as he explained what they were going to do. She was good at following others’ orders and instructions; being clueless as she was at other things but her trade, she’d be useless if she did not listen to everyone else when they had advice.

She picked out three animal figures, a bear, a horse, and a bird; for some odd reason, she took a like to these shapes, and they probed her brain, like they wanted her to remember something. But, she dismissed the pressure in her mind, and focused on the other shapes. Evelyn also grabbed some splotch-shaped stencils, also well as other nature things, and a swirl. “I’d like to use theses,” she decided, gathering them in her arms to carry them out to start spray painting. The she was becoming even happier, lavishing in this simple and planned meeting of a friend; she was starting to become rather annoyed by suddenly meeting people in unexpected situations, though she ended up befriending every canine she met.

----

The two had been spray painting for a good while now, perhaps only two hours, the sun already starting to set, though it was still very much light outside. Evelyn’s shirt was multi-colored, because while she was spraying a can, a wind managed to carry the paint onto her. The girl just took in stride and just laughed, too contented with Galileo to get upset over her appearance; her fuse about her look that morning was a distant memory. The house was decorated with many shapes, and was becoming more visually appealing than before. The wolfdog was having such a good time, she almost did not notice the time until she looked up at the sky at an off-chance. Her eyebrows furrowed for a moment in slight concern, and said to Galileo, “Hey, I hope I’m not keeping you from anything, or something.” The man probably was not a near-hermit like her, and maybe had other business to tend to.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I've timeskipped to the end of painting here Smile

Galileo shook his head, 'No. my nephew isn't due to arrive til tomorrow'. His words were blunt, though missing the strong disdane that it was usually coated in. He kept his eyes on his word, keeping the paint away from his body and working with unearthly ease. He sprayed the bird quickly and then removed the stencil after letting the paint settle for a while. The shapes looked magnificent on the blank wall, Galileo gave a brief grin, it lasted for only a second, as he did not plan on ruining his calm and collected mindset.

After they had finished, Galileo stood back, nodding happily as he gazed upon his work. 'Are you happy with the results?' he asked, turning to his packmate with another soft, yet brief smile. He did not expect payment, nor did he really want it, the payment was within the work itself. The dust coated male's socked hand reached up to remove the rope from his hair, the dark locks toppling away from their restraints. He was happy with his work, it was neat as usual and their was little mess apart from the small drips that had fallen away from the stencil. The dusty male sighed, putting his hand in his pocket and retrieving the flash of whiskey he had brought with him.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count →

The sleek ponytail she had one point in the day had fashioned in her hair was now all springy and messy, making her look slightly harebrained. More spray paint had managed to find their way on her hand and lower arm. But, Evelyn did care for neither her mane nor the bright coloration on her limbs, her eyes distracted by her house. When Galileo asked if she was pleased or not, she had to think a moment to word her reply that would truly show her feelings. “It’s just… Wow, I don’t even know how to explain how great it looks.”

The three animal stencils she picked out earlier walked across the walls of the former store, and if they were not so colorful, the girl could have said they looked like shadows of the very creatures. Now her home was more appealing, and the results certainly made Evelyn happy. “Thanks, Galileo, you don’t even know how much I appreciate this.” She glanced over at the male, and noted the flask he drank out of, and could even smell the whiskey from where she stood. The wolfdog was able to stop herself from making a face at it, as to not to offend her friend; for some reason, she just harbored this deep dislike for anything alcoholic.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

yuo can end if you like Smile also this is soooo short it hurts Sad no muse

'It was no problem' The dusted gentleman said slowly, his blumine eyes scanning the store. 'If you ever need anything else, I'm next door'. He supposed that after all this he would hunt, perhaps it was time to aim for a co-rank, the only one that seemed to call to him was the hunting one. And if he took that one as a reptitive job, safe to say his ritual would become another often thing.

The gentleman sorted his things out and stood up with his muscled arms wrapped tightly around the box. 'I'm going to head off, I gotta make sure the snake didn't injure himself' Galileo chuckled softly, 'And I gotta feed that cat too'. He smiled thinking of the brown tabby tom cat, who's self appointed title was 'chief rodent executor'.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]