Change On The Wind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

Set on the coast by cape sable island, slight pp

Galileo had left the borders of Cercatori d'Arte in frustration. He had no control over anything any more. He had his small gang back home, but that was miles away. He had brought Gemma along with him on the trip she had visited Cercatori d'Arte and agree to walk with the gentleman. The walk had taken longer and it was now approaching morning. The hybrid growled softly at his position, he hated having no power. 'I hate this...' he hissed, not bothering to turn to gaze at his friend. 'I need power Gem... I need to lead'. He had told her about his gang back home, but he had never really gone into detail about his craving for leadership. He turned to stare at her, his dark blumine eyes pleading. He had undressed earlier, going feral to allow for a swim.

He moved over to Gemma, who had been standing behind him listening to him grumble. 'Gem, I was thinking about moving back to Cesarski. Maybe I could get into the Doradca, or maybe be the Szef'. He looked back with longing eyes, he didn't want to leave Canada, but perhaps it would be for the best. He was hoping that Gemma would try to change his mind, it wouldn't be that hard.

[/html]
She tagged along with the foreign male, it was nice to be around someone who was emotionally stable, it helped keep her own problems in check having a medium to judge herself by. After her initial intense burst of attraction to him caused by her OCD it had calmed down and allowed to see him for the person he was rather than just a penis that talked. Today her long snowy curls were pulled back from her face in a long ponytail. The night had been long but enjoyable, the two discussing their problems and the like, the coywolf found comfort in his company in a strange way.

She knew he wanted to lead, it was the kind of man he was and smiled comfortingly as he turned to stare at her with his unusual blumine eyes, her own baby blues shone back. Her ears flicked back sadly as he mentioned leaving and placed her hands as high up on his chest as she could,

"Then stay and lead Gal. Create your own pack and stay here with me." She didn't want him to leave, there was something about the way they went together that sat right within her.
[html]

Sup?

Valinta, being a loner now, had quite taken to wandering around. She had gone as north as the Halcyon mountains and a couple of days later gone to a southern coast in the Dans. It was a beautiful area, she thought as she ran in her Lupus form. The area looked rather nice, with a few cabins scattered around. Interesting area.

As she plodded along the shoreline, Valinta's thoughts turned to Gunnar, safe where she had left him. The boy still hadn't shifted, and he was in his eighth month. The female was begining to think that he was a Luperci at all. Stopping, Valinta shrugged. It wouldn't matter, would it? She would still love her son as much as possible.

Seeing two people up ahead, Valinta started to shift to her Optime form. Her paws started to lengthen and grow thinner, becoming fingers. The fur along the back on her neck and head grew, and grew, and grew. Eventually, the long, black curls reached her waist, and the woman stood up. Fully Optime, she walked towards the two people, a male and a female, she saw, and began to braid her hair.

"Hello!" she called out, smiling. Her hair in a braid, she waved. They looked nice.

<style>
.VLS-K-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.VLS-K-01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.VLS-K-01 b {color:#5e132a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.VLS-K-01 { background-color:#520e21; background-image:url(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6111/vls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.VLS-K-01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6875 ... arento.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
The gentleman considered her words, 'Hun, how am I going to start a pack with just you and me' he frowned softly, 'A pack needs a theme, something to base it around. My home had work and technology'. There was another pause in which Galileo shook his head softly, 'I'm afraid me and you won't cut it'. The pack in England had just been about guys gambling, smoking and drinking, amoung other things. Galileo sometimes wondered why he ever left. Seville was a group of lay abouts drinking and doing nothing good, and in Berlin it had been pretty much the same but with a little more structure. Home had been a dictatorship, though it had it's good points.

'Though I suppose if I ever find someone else to make a pack with beside you and me, then it would be a possiblilty'. And he would be an alpha, or whatever the term they would give alphas.

Galileo turned around to the woman's voice, he held onto Gemma's hands, needing the comfort she could give. 'Salut' he answered softly, wondering where the suden burst of French had come from. The gentleman release his girl and moved closer towards the strange female.
fail post <.<

She echoed his frown as he cut her idea down, why couldn't they form a pack? You didn't need loads of people to make a pack work. A theme? Wasn't friendship good enough for him? She sighed and moved her eyes away, looking out to the surrounding vegetation. Her ears laid against her head and her tail swishes nervously behind her. Was here where another male told her she wasn't good enough? She sighed again and her head turned towards the small woman that approached.

She felt Gal's hands let go of her own and the world of coldness surrounded her again,

"Hello?"
[html]

pp approved. crappy little post. Tongue

Valinta noticed that the male seemed more dominant. She shook herself mentally, and scolded. Stop casing them as if you're going to get in a fight. Nodding politely to the all-white female (a rather pretty one, at that), she held out her hand to the male. He shook it. "Bonjour." she said with a smile.

Sitting down, Valinta gestured for the other two to do so as well. "I am called Valinta. I have no pack, though I might remedy that in the future. I need a safe place for my son to live." She tilted her head and looked at the two Luperci across from her. "What are you called?" she asked blithely.

<style>
.VLS-K-01 { background-color:#520e21; background-image:url(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6111/vls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.VLS-K-01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6875 ... arento.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

let us all make short posts

Galileo frowned in thought, 'Then perhaps the four of us could corral some more members and make something of our situation... Of course be need a kindred value to based our home on'. Galileo's mind was escaping the confides of his skull. His ears were perking up at the very idea of leadership.

'I am Galileo Gray, this is Gemma. Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth' he answered politely. Full names were required now, and he had subconsiously given his companion's title too. He needed this to work, he needed leadership.

Apep slithered out of Galileo's satchel, which was lying on the floor near his feet. 'And this is Apep, I assure he is harmless'. Unless your a mouse... Galileo chuckled to himself mentally, keeping a straight face.

[/html]
yay for short posts

She watched unsure of what to do as Gal and this new woman shook paws, should she stick out her own? Or not? Before she could decide the female had explained what was happening to her at the moment and had sat down on the floor, indicating to the two of them to do the same. She sat as close to Gal as she could physically get and wrapped her arms around her knees, bringing them to her chest. She allowed Gal to introduce her, nodding with a nervous smile on her face.

The smile widened as Apep slithered out from his hiding place, she was remarkably fond of the, white scaled, pink eyes snake snake, an idea suddenly o0ccured to her for Gal's theme,

"Family! The theme can be about family and being together."
[html]

herpa derpa. the epitome of spree threads.

The tall man was Galileo and the lovely woman was Gemma. Valinta considered herself to be on a first-name basis with the two, because the three of them were sitting on the ground together. What could be more first-name basis than that?

Valinta grinned and laughed. "Yes!" she cried out. "That's perfect! Gemma my dear, you are a genious!" Endearments counted as names in the female's book, but she didn't really think that anyone would mind.

A pack revolving around family. That would be a perfect pack. it would be a.... A mega-pack! Everyone in a pack was loosely family, but it would be accentuated in their pack. Trying to remember the Latin from her youth, Valinta grinned again. "We could call it Familius!" Familius. Family. What would be a better name? Nothing.

"But who would be the leadership?" Valinta asked, wanting to nip any power disputes in the bud. "I was raised for leadership. I think I'd be good for it."

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC:: Short posts all the way?

Galileo nodded, 'I don't think anything else would form a stronger basis than family'. His comment was short, but meaningful and true. As Valinta spoke he nodded again, 'Sounds good'. He didn't care what it was called personally, but Familius sound decent and respectful. 'I shall take up leadership also' Galileo said, his brow furrowing in thought.

'My mother was a part of my birthpack's council she more or less ran the place'. His mother was a stubborn, cruel bitch, but she had here good point as did the pack itself. 'She taught me a few things'. Ver few things indeed for she always had more time for perfect Europa and the pack than individual Io and trouble maker Galileo. The gentleman had toned down since his younger days. Leadership would now suite him.

Galileo frowned again, 'As for co ranks, I am an adept fight, weapons and feral. Gemma had impeccable survival skills', he didn't need to go into any detail, a quite glance toward Gem secured that fact.
omg fail so much, gemma is just sitting here

She was too submissive to ever consider being a big leader like an Alpha, so quietly she said with a wry smile "I don't want to lead... i've not got the guts for it.But I can help keep everyone else in order." Familius was a good name and she smiled at the short woman before them. She didn't have much to add as they talked about family and how they were suited to lead, so she kept quiet although she did nod as Gal mentioned her survival streak.
[html]

Do y'all wanna end it with Galileo or Gemma and assume they talk ranks and whatnot?

"We could be partners." Valinta smiled. She could easily work with Galileo, she could tell. He seemed very nice and easy to be around. "There were two in my old pack, Cercatori." she added. Nodding to herself, Valinta knew that if they got enough people, it would be a strong pack.

"I think the leader, or leaders as the case may be," she started, "would be like parents to the rest of the pack." She grinned. Leaders were supposed to be like that, weren't they? Especially in a pack that is called family. Most definitely. Valinta nodded to herself again. This pack will most definitely work, she thought.

<style>
</style>[/html]