Tsigoti Sidanelvhi
[html]
Joining information
Desired Profession Path: Medicine

Spirit Guide Una, female, white tail deer.

Time in tribe: Sunki was born in the Great Tribe; her older brother is Nayati, whom she spent a lot of time with. She was around when the scouts left, and she was pursuing the medicine path in the Tribe; she reached tier two recently.
x-x-x
For brother c: but 1 other is welcome to come as well.

The pace was a slow one. Donoma's hoofs made soft thuds on the grass below her as the horse bounced along at her steady pace towards the rest of her Tribe. Sunki sat atop her pale equine, holding onto the reigns gently, her hands placed on the base of her thin leather saddle. She was half asleep in her saddle, but she was determined to make good time. It had been rough, trying to make it from the Great Tribe to AniWaya, with mountains to cross before the hours of travel before reaching the lands. Donoma had almost broken her legs when a ledge collapse just after she passed over it. It had scared the pale woman to death, and the two of them spent the rest of that afternoon in a makeshift resting spot. But now that they were past the mountains, the travel was easy. Sunki did not push Donoma any faster than the horse wanted to go, and she was content to let her meander at a light walk. The mare deserved her easy pace, after the mountains. But this easy pace meant she went longer at a time without rest.

The mare whinnied lightly, snapping Sunki out of her wakeful sleep, making the woman grab for the bow on her back simply by instinct. Her mother had insisted she take it with her, just to be on the safe side. The raids were getting worse and she was not about to lose her only daughter to brigands. Naturally, the blond woman took the bow with her, even though her skills at it were basic and her targets had to be the side of a tent. So, bow clenched beneath her fingers, Sunki sought what caused her mare to pause; the sound of running water. She had been told that if she found the stream, it would lead her to the Tribe.

Tugging on the reins slightly and clicking with her tongue, Sunki urged the horse to a faster pace, following the flow of the river. Soon enough, she could smell the borders. She stayed on the horse, returning her bow to her back. Her sky gaze turned to the flicker of brown she had seen between trees. Una was there, she could tell. The doe was playing some trick, bounding through the trees ahead of her and beyond. But the question was if anyone else would see her and come calling.

<style>
.sunki-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sunki-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sunki-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.sunki-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.sunki-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.sunki-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html] <style>
#AWofficial {width:510px; text-align:justify; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; padding:10px; padding-top:30px;}
#AWofficial p {line-height:17px; margin-top:15px;}
#AWofficial .awheader {font-size:40px;line-height:17px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', serif;}
#AWofficial .awsubheader {font-size:30px;line-height:17px; font-family:'Zeyada', serif;}
</style>

I decided to jump in so you won't have to wait so long, if that's okay. When Erin arrives, you guys can just skip me at will if I'm slow at all, deal? Smile
I figured Dawali might not know her specifically, though he will likely recognize the Utina scent. Let me know if you'd rather have it changed!

Restlessness haunted him. News from the Great Tribe had not soothed his worries, only enhanced them. If his father had fallen to these... raiders, what then of his daughters? His other siblings? His mother? He could not bear the thought of them needing him while he was here, and at the same time he could not bear leaving this place to aid a tribe that was no longer his own. He had created something different here, and though old friends from the Great Tribe found a home here without problems, he knew that some would not as easily accept their life here. Chief Aatu had seemed fine, Liliana had said. Fine. What was 'fine'? It didn't at all mean that he shouldn't be worried. Would he one day awake to shame, to punishment? It was hard to know if he was shaming his family here, or honoring them. He hoped for the latter.

Belle moved almost on her own accord, very familiar with his usual patrol paths. There were other things he should be doing, but it was somehow soothing - and necessary - to sit atop the mare and think as he listened only to the sounds of the territories around him and the deep thuds of the horse's hooves. Today, like many so other days, something interrupted his trail of thoughts and he automatically signaled Belle to change directions and head towards it. A stranger's scent, but not. Did he know this one? It reminded him of the subject he had just been thinking of, and shortly after realizing this he signaled Belle to increase her speed. The paths were quite safe and she did not hesitate. It did not take long until he could spot someone near their borders, as trees gave way to fields around the edges of their land. Wasting no time, he had Belle continue at the same speed while he studied her. It was hardly difficult to come to the conclusion that she was indeed from the Great Tribe. And yet he was puzzled. He approached her. "Greetings." he said bluntly. Should he reveal his rank? It was as if the situation pushed his worries into reality and he had to make a choice right there and then. "I'm Dawali Amara. Are you... an Utina, by any chance?" She certainly smelled similar to Nayati. Suddenly remembering that he had not stepped down from his horse, he mumbled an apology. "I would step down and greet you, but my leg is weakened from an injury.".

[/html]
[html]
x-x-x
of course c: Thank you for joining in, Marit <3

Donoma shook her head a little in impatience, bobbing down to lip at the water in the stream. Sunki stretched in her light saddle, ignoring the wood digging into her shoulder from the bow. The moment she straightened, her mare looked up, water dripping off her chin as her ears twisted. Sunki, too, looked up interested at the sound of approaching hooves. Another mounted wolf appeared through the trees, and since Donoma did not stiffen or flatten her ears, clearly there was no malice in the air. The mare eyed them with her great brown eye before returning to the water. Sunki patted the horses neck as the man greeted her. Clearly, he was of the Tribe; his decorations told her enough of that. She nodded her head at him, knowing she ought to get off her horse.

"Amara?" began the woman, knowing the family name well. Her mentor had been one of the Amara women, and she knew the others from their time in the Tribe. "You are related to the other Amara's of the Tribe?" She was almost positive he was, since how common a name was Amara? She stroked the horse's large neck, patting it gently again. "Oh, I apologize. I am another Utina, yes. Sunki Utina. Nayati is my brother. You know of him, I hope?" She certainly hoped so. Her brother had mentioned Dawali to her and her other brothers, but she had not know him by appearance. "And I am sorry, too. I should get off my mount as well, but I'm afraid I will fall over if I do. It's been a long ride from the Tribe," she apologized, tipping her head slightly.

<style>
.sunki-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sunki-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sunki-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.sunki-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yayz! Big Grin 300+

A tempest of conflicting emotions had plagued the Gadui Kanati of late. He had been thrilled, absolutely thrilled, by the birth of his children and their subsequent naming ceremony. It was what he had always wanted. To become a father and have a new little family of his own. But beneath that flood of joy there was a dark undercurrent of worry and concern. The news of what was occurring in the Great Tribe had been a strike to his heart, and he could not help but wonder if his family had been harmed in the raids as well. Had his father and brothers been a part of the fighting? Had they been hurt or, spirits forbid, killed? What of his mother, and his sister. Knowing that his family was in such danger and there was nothing he could do to aid them made the Utina nauseous. There was a large part of him that wanted to ride back to the Great Tribe and protect his family, but he knew he could not. He could not leave Lili and their pups behind, and he would not allow them to come with him on such a journey.

Nayati had not been leaving his hut much since Kuruk and Saqui's birth, wanting to spend as much time with his newborns as possible and to allow his mate to rest. Today his worries plagued him like flies however and he had needed fresh air and quiet to help subdue them. The hunter had gone to the stables and mounted his horse and rode out aimlessly into the territory. He was not far into his ride when Onawa suddenly appeared in their path. No words passed between the Spirit and the wolf; the look in her eyes was all he needed. The puma lead the way and Iye followed quickly. Soon a familiar scent hit Nayati's nose that made his heart leap up into his throat. The puma, stallion and rider burst onto the scene and even though he took note of the Kalona, his eyes were only for his sister. "Sunki!" The sight of the bow on her back twisted his stomach into knots. Iye rode up close to Donoma and the pale man reached out to his little sibling. "Are you alright? What of mother and father? Cha'tima? Sewati?" He had to know. He had to know how their family had fared.

<style type="text/css">
.nayat_dream02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayat_dream02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayat_dream02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayat_dream02 {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2585/nayati02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
x-x-x
Brooooother <3

Una hopped through the bushes to the side, and the woman had to turn her head toward the deer bounding toward her. Donoma eyed her as well, aware of the deer's presence. However, it was also evident that the doe was not showing herself to anyone else. But then, the woman cried out as she saw a mountain lion chasing after her guide. Except for the fact it made no sense. Una did not enjoy tormenting mortal predators by outracing them, but the puma did not seem eager on capturing the doe. It could only be one thing. Behind the predator came another horse, riding strong through the trees. In a matter of moments, the woman found herself in the grasp of her brother, just the man she had come seeking. She heard the alarm in his voice and found herself face to face with him when he brought his stallion next to her mare. Donoma bore this patiently, only pawing at the ground lightly.

Sunki rolled her eyes at her brother. None of this was new to her. He had always been overprotective of her, but he was overreacting. And in front of his kalona as well. "Brother, I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm just tired and my thighs hurt. But I'm fine. Calm down," she told him, gently grabbing his hands seeking hers. She squeezed them and smiled, though it was a rather tired one. "Everything is fine. More or less." Sunki looked at her brother, then Dawali, and then again at her brother. "The raids continue. Tima and Sewa are fighting, though. When I left, Father was not." Sunki was positive the man would not stay home and do nothing, but she doubted he would fight. "Mother's fine, too. But it's been rough. She would not let me leave without arrows and a bow."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html] <style>
#AWofficial {width:510px; text-align:justify; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; padding:10px; padding-top:30px;}
#AWofficial p {line-height:17px; margin-top:15px;}
#AWofficial .awheader {font-size:40px;line-height:17px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', serif;}
#AWofficial .awsubheader {font-size:30px;line-height:17px; font-family:'Zeyada', serif;}
</style>

Such a quick-moving thread! Big Grin

Dawali nodded, interested, as Sunki revealed that his assumptions had been correct. Nayati's sister! Well, well, Nayati would be pleased to find this. Dawali nodded to her question and answered very briefly. "Yes, Nayati's one of my closest in the Tribe, I'm sure—" and then he could hear the horse, and a very familiar feline sprinted into view. There was little time to continue their conversation, and Dawali watched as his friend approached his sister, smiling and shruging very briefly to Sunki. The Chief knew all about that feeling, when family came knocking at the door. It was a moment not for him, but the two siblings.

The red wolf watched the moment and this time he wans't stung with regret or longing, because he had two of his siblings here already, thankfully. If there was something he was grateful for, it was loyalty of his family, and the mutual love between them all. It was evident in Nayati's fussing over Sunki, though she was safe, that their family had that very same relation. They exchanged information, and at some point, when the pause was long enough, the red male broke in. "You said you were weary, Sunki. Why don't we start heading back to the Village while we catch up?" He was the fifth wheel here, but it was a good feeling. Nayati deserved it.

[/html]
[html]

zoomzoom 300+

All of the worry and stress that had been bubbling inside of him since he had heard the news of the raid from Chitsa exploded out into the open in that one moment. Sunki seemed to be fine, thank the Spirits, so he was granted some immediate relief. However his thoughts still clung to the well-being of their parents and brothers. Surely things must be very severe if she had left the Great Tribe to come to him here. Now that his mind was over the initial shock of finding Sunki here, his mind began to race with other questions. Had mother and father sent her here to keep her out of harm's way? Had she come of her own decision? What if she had come to ask for him to return and to help protect the tribe? That last question left a lump in his stomach, knowing if that were the case that he would have to refuse her. Nayati had children and a mate to think of and care for.

His sister met his over-pouring of concern with rolled eyes and for a moment he felt a bit offended. Surely he had every right to worry over her and the rest of their family with the Great Tribe being attacked and her making such a long journey on her lonesome. Still, her words were a soothing balm and the man's frayed tempers soon calmed to a more normal level. Sunki was indeed fine, and their family as well, though the news that his little brothers were involved in the fighting worried him. Nayati doubted he would ever forgive himself if either were maimed or killed. "I am relieved to hear you are fine, and everyone else as well. It worries me about Tima and Sewa, but there is no help for it I suppose," he said with a deep and worried frown. At the mention of their mother making Sunki carry a bow the Utina's face returned to his usual stern elder brother one. "Of course she would not, and she should not have. They could have been the thing between life and death for you out there awiusdi."

When Dawali spoke up Nayati was snapped out of his little world that he had condensed down to himself and his sister. "Yes, let us head back to the Village. You can stay with Lili and me; our hut is more than adequate." The news of her niece and nephew was temporarily forgotten as the trio turned their mounts to head towards the center of the territory. His mind was still focused on the strife of the Great Tribe. "Did mother and father send you here Sunki?" He was eager to know the reasons of her departure and what her intent was now.

<style type="text/css">
.nayat_dream02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayat_dream02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayat_dream02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayat_dream02 {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2585/nayati02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
x-x-x
Brooooother <3

Sunki nodded at her brother, aware of his desire to protect the family. He was the eldest son, the eldest child.. that was how it worked. She gave a look of concern, knowing her litter mates quite well. "You know them, they were bound to get into this. They were also rough and tumble, like that. It is their duty and they are helping the tribe. But I do fear for them. And it is like you say, we can't do much about it." It was their path to take; neither sibling could tell the rest which way to go. The woman almost laughed at her brother when he grew serious once more at the mention of their mother and how he looked so stern. That was the Nayati she was so familiar with. "Of course. I know Una is no help in a fight." The doe was indeed not a fighter.

Invited to stay with her brother and sister-in-law, the woman gave her easy broad smile. "Thank you, udo, I would appreciate it." It was, more or less, her brother's duty to house her, since their father was so far away and she could not live on her own. The woman preferred it but family was more important than her independence. The three of them turned their horses toward the center of the territory. Una was no where to be seen, but she had a habit of quietly appearing out of no where; she would probably come for Sunki once she was settled. The woman turned her gaze on her brother, nodding. "Yes. I would have stayed but they did not want me to stay where there was that much danger. I wish I could have stayed. We're down a priest with me here." She could not help but look worried.

<style>
</style>
[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!