[html]
Thread Information
Date: June 27th

Setting: AniWaya, the north of Adella's Rage

Time: Morning, around 11am.

Character Form:Optime
[/html]
[html]

476 words (+2)/ Hi there! I would like Luna to meet her fellow packmates, so i would rather have her develop positive acquaintances. Other than that, use your imagination! ^^

Almost done. Luna had finally finished settling down in her new shelter. A hut that outstanded the surrounding buildings, which looked like they had been crushed down by something giant. And she was happy with her choice for a home. The hut itself wasn't luxurious, and it held barely any furniture. In the main room only a cowhide -which was already included among the existing furniture- and a table with two old chairs could be seen, as well as some kitchen cabinets, which were the least damaged from the listed items. Also, in the other rooms were a mattress, a bookshelve and a trunk, where the woman had found the hide. It made a cozy place to live, and also a perfect storage for medical items.

Luna had finally gotten a rest from carrying her statchel wherever she went, and had emptyed it from everything. The herbs that were still useful were kept in the room before hers, the one with the bookshelve, as well as her journal and her book. Now she was free to hang around and meet other packmembers.

The female left the hut in her Optime form, wearing her brown skirt and her necklace, thist time her hair being free of garments. The female walked past many houses, heading to the south. This time, the Kunikoti's ghost companion wasn't with her, and she couldn't avoid wondering where did she go when she felt tired or weak. Kali said that it was a 'resting place', but nothing else. However, but Luna couldn't complain. She tried to enjoy the temporary solitude as much as she could, trying to ignore the almost tangible absence.

Her steps brought her out of the village. She wandered along the riverside towards the south, not having a destination in mind. When the folliage became thicker, she began to lean over it and examine the herbs. She had a lot of practice doing this, and she had already memorized several types of herbs, and she knew which would be useful. Every now and then stopped, piched a plant up, and stucked it on a strand of hair. Soon, several herbs and flowers could be seen hanging from her hair. The healer kept on collecting supplies for her hut. As a medic, she had to be prepared in case that somebody needed help. But soon these thoughts left her mind, being replaced by the sound of a flute. Luna hummed the melody at the same time that she collected her supplies. The music also brought to her a few memories, one of them about the thin piece of paper that, still unopened, laid between her journal's pages. Her mother's letter. This wasn't the time to open it, yet. No, fist she wanted to settle down. So, forgetting about the letter, the woman kept on with her exploration of the packlands' flora.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Huggles

IC: Ayasha was patrolling the borders and had a lot on her mind. Chief Dawali’s whole family seemed to be coming and Roran seemed to have disappeared. She sighed. Would she see him again. She really missed the larger white male. Then there were the two more serious problems. Shiloh was doing better but still had a long way to go to be fully healed. Ayasha was just starting to understand what had happened but didn’t really want more details. Then there was her father. Ralla had said that he left. She wondered when he was coming back, if he ever was.

She sighed and blew some loose hair out of her face. She needed something to distract her. She was helping her mother take care of the pups and there was patrolling. She needed to relax and have sometime for herself. She was near the southern border when she smelled someone familiar but with a definite pack smell. Luna had apparently joined them. She ran in that direction and lunged at the earthen female. Luna! You joined. She gave the woman a big hug.

Since they had a common acquaintance, Ayasha felt compelled to ask, Have you seen Roran lately? It’s been awhile since he came here and I miss him. She looked at Luna hopefully.
[html]
550 words (+5)/ Yay!! happy re-encounter!! I don't know what is Ayasha's current form, so i assumed that she is in optime. Is it ok?
WC here

Her surroundings were clear from any sign of life bigger than a songbird, so the chestnut woman's guard lowered, speeding up the rhythm with which she examined the plants. So far she had found a few that would do as a first-aid kit. At this point, her hair was almost completely covered with tiny plants, and her hands were carrying a good bunch too.

Her knowledge on plants and herbs was wide, so she would be able to be useful in her rank. But her knowledge on other matters, such as anatomy and so wasn't. She needed to learn more, and for that she needed to talk with a more experienced healer. But how could she find it? Maybe later, after leaving her supplies at home, she would go to the Town Hall and look for him. Or maybe another member would help her.

The female stood up to make a pause, looking at her full hands. With those plants she would do it for a while. She would go and collect more as soon as she left the ones that she was currently carrying at home. After all, her hair couldn't hold too many plants. The next time i will have to make sure to bring my statchel with me. She was about to keep on with her chore when she heard muffled steps behind her. Her head moved towards the source of the noise with her ears perking forward like satellite dishes. The identity of the wolf who was running towards her took her by surprise.

The last thing that she saw before falling backwards was a pure white pelt with two pools of blue gracing it. "Ayasha?" Asked the earthen colored female after recognizing the wolfess before her. Luna wondered why hadn't she recognized her smell. But then realized that the smell of the plants still lingered in her nose and around her. Besides, she was yet to distinguish the smell of her packmates from that of the territory itself. Her face showed pure happyness as she stood up and gathered the few plants that had fallen from her hands and her hair. "Indeed! It was about time for me to settle down somewhere. Besides, I told you that i would return, didn't i?"A wolfish smile covered her muzzle from ear to ear, standing completely on her feet and wagging her tail. So happy she was...

But when Ayasha talked again, it was just to mention something that she had been wondering as well. Her joyful expression changed into a serious one. "I-i don't know either. The last time that i saw him was in Ethereal Eclipse a few weeks ago. I was actually expecting to find him here." Those were bad news. If the male hadn't appeared around AniWaya to visit his future mate then it meant that something was wrong. "But don't worry Ayasha." She reassured her. "I am planning to travel to the north soon. Maybe i can look for him?" She offered, making up a journey out of the blue. She had first met Roran in the north as she first arrived to 'Souls. Maybe it would be a good time to read her mother's letter. Roran, Halcyon mountain and her letter. Thre things that she found herself wishing to bring together.

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Yeah, she is.

IC: Ayasha gave a giggle as she fell on top of her friend. Yep! It’s me. She let Luna up. So I see I was successful in convincing you to join. Are you a medicine woman like you were planning to? She held her hand out to help the earthen female up to her feet. She smirked. I was the reason came, right? She was playful about her question.

Her expression fell even more as Luna explained that Roran seemed to have disappeared off the edge of the world. He was planning on coming here so that he and I could become mates. We figured it was easier to do if we were in the same pack. She bit her lip. What will I do if he doesn’t ever come here again?

But Luna’s offer to go up and find him made her perk up. If you wouldn’t mind? When were you planning on going? Her tail wagged hopefully. I really want to know what happened to him and where he is. He wouldn’t just leave for no reason, would he? Her voice nearly broke from uncertainty and fear. She hoped that Luna would be able to find Roran or at least what happened to him. Maybe I could go to Phoenix Valley and ask his parents?
[html]

532w (+5)

The young wolf was just as she remembered. Happy-go-lucky and enthusiastic. The only difference was that Luna didn't have to act submissive. Now they were both of the same rank. Luna giggled when her small friend asked her about her integration to the tribe. "Hey hey, take it easy with you questions." She said, the words mismatching her joyful tone. "I joined as a Kunikoti, yes. And you..." She said, pointing at Ayasha's nose with her index finger. "...were the one who stuck the idea in my head." She said playfully.

To see the scout's face fall of sadness produced a disgusting sensation of despair on her chest. "I don't know" That was all that she could answer to the other's pleadings. Luna couldn't tell what kind of consequences would result if the male disappeared. She would surely miss him, that was for sure, but the pain that Ayasha would feel would be much bigger than hers. Ayasha loved him despite her young age, and Roran reciprocated her feelings. It would be a hard situation. But she was young, she would be able to move on faster. She was barely a year old, and the possibilities for her were wide. A love letdown didn't have why to forbid her from exploring her options. I will depart in a few days, I am not sure. I still hafe to finish settling down here." She said, but completed her statement inmediately. "But i'll go, that is for sure." The mention of her journey seemed to improve the female's mood considerably, because several questions followed the past one. "Look, Ayasha, I didn't know Roran well, but when i heard him talk about you, it was clear that he loved you, really." The woman put her free hand on the other's white shoulder and stared at her eyes. "You can go and look for him, but if he dares hurting you even more." At this point her tone became way more serious, even devilish. "I don't care that he looks like a bear, but i will surely make him pay." This was the first time that the healer even attampted against someone's life. She usually prefered to avoid violence. But well, Ayasha was now her packmate, and not only that. She was a friend. And Luna wouldn't let anything hurt her friends. When she spoke again, her voice was back to her playful tone. "But in case that you still want him, i can heal him for you." She said, relaxing her posture and shrugging her shoulders, feeling how a smile plastered on her face.

Then she let her hand slip from the blue-eyes woman's shoulder and used it to hold the herbs that she had just collected. "I think that I'm done gathering supplies here." Her gaze moved to the bunch of herbs that she held in her hands. Those, plus the ones that covered her coal hair would be enough for today. Now, she wondered whether return to her hut to leave her goods or leave them nearby while she hung around with Ayasha. Her gaze moved from her hands to the direction of the village over and over as she pondered about that.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
She gave a playful pout at being told not to ask as many questions. She knew that Luna was joking but it was striking a bit close to home. Her run-in with Chief Dawali’s sister left her wondering if she really did annoy people with all her questions. But she did giggle at her nose being poked. Careful or I might decide to bite the finger. Her threat was playful and not at all serious.

Ayasha gave a sigh at Luna’s answer. I’m a bit afraid of what my future will be without him. She admitted to the earthen female. She started to draw circles in the dirt with her leg. He’s not the type to just abandon me, right? Her voice was full of fear and anxiety as her mind tried to wrap around any reason Roran would have for leaving without telling her. She just nodded at Luna promise and gave her a massive hug. Thank you. You were the first person I told about me and Roran. At wanting him back, she hesitated. I’m not sure if I will. What if he abandons me again? I’m not sure that I can go through that again.

Her mind was still on Roran when she heard Luna’s statement. She looked over at her and saw the earthen female wondering what to do. How about you show me where you live/ She hoped that that would help Luna decide what to do.
[html]

477w (+2)/ <3

Patient she was, so Luna didn't get bothered by the pup's continuous questions. However, she knew that not all the adults were as laid-off as her. Many would actually yell at her to shut up. But not her. Actually, she enjoyed her company a lot. So her natural response to Ayasha's playful threat was a joyful laugh.

But regarding more delicate issues, she could sense the youngling's uneasyness at the perspective of not seeing her beloved again, and the idea of being left aside by said teenager made the scout fall in denial. That was natural, of course, due to her innocent nature. She was yet to know the real world. And while it was full of marvels and beauty, it was full of sadness and bitterness as well. It all came in the same package. Her voice got stuck on her throat when another of Ayasha's questions reached her ears, making her look away, but her uneasyness was washed away when she felt her friend's arms surround her body embracing her. She chuckled and linked her arms around the other's white body, embracing her as well. In this moment, she felt like a giant due to Ayasha's short size. "It is ok, sweetie." She said, using the noun that was only reserved for puppies or for her closest friends. How fast had Ayasha crawled upon the Kunikoti's heart. "I already told you what awaits him if he dares to hurt you again." By now, she began to doubt whether she would be able to truly hurt the teenager. He was too big for her to deal with, and maybe stronger. So she labeled this statement as 'just threat' in her mind.

She retreated from the embrace only to find herself in the same dilema about the herds. Ayasha's voice made her look up and perk her ears forward, though. She was willing to see her house. Of course, that allowed her to go and leave the herbs that she had just collected. Not only the bunch that she was holding with her big hands, but the ones that hung limply in her dark hair. One or two herbs was a thing, but having to be careful of not dropping her valuable supplies due to their amount was another. So she sighed relieved when the blue-eyed girl expressed her desire of seeing her home. "Of course!" She said, her trademark smile showing her teeth and her tongue hanging limply from it. "It is over there." She pointed towards the village. "It is not far from the border of the village." With a swift movement, she turned towards the direction that she had previously pointed at and headed towards that direction. "Come." She called after her friend. After this last word on Ayasha's direction, her gaze turned towards their destination, feeling the other's steps follow her close by.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]