Take me Ouut tonight
The night was long, the boys didn't want to sleep. They where up all night trying to play. They where up off and on trying to play with each other and Deuce and him-self. Lucifer was now sleeping in a den with five pups. Not that he minded the more kids the better, least that how he thought. He hadn't taken the time to talk to Deuce about all of the kids. He was going to wait to see if Pilot wanted to take any of his pups back to his pack, Lucifer would be upset, but he understood. The black father wanted to take time to teach the oldest one how to be a working member of the pack. Stepping out of the pack den, the male stretched it was a long night and he had a feeling that it wasn't going to stop. Taking a good deep breath of the air, the sent of spring all around him, she parted his jaws as he called for the oldest of the five boys, Jazper. He was going to teach him hunting and stocking and maybe borders(if there was time).
james edit: I put in your paragraph marks for you Smile

[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ih-1-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The young male was washing himself by the river when he heard a voice call for him. Oviously Lucifur. Did he really want to go to his new Father He continued washing himself with the cool water from the river. He loved the smells and the feel of the river. He sighed as he know he could nto spend all night avoiding his call. His mind started to wounder to his adoptive mother. What would she have said?

He rose to his paws and shook the droplets from his pelt. His amber eyes glowed in the night while the rest of his body semed inviable in the night's shade. He started off in a trot towards the den of his family figuring that was where the call had been from. As he aproched he spotted Lucifur and sighed as he walked forward. "Yes, Lucifer?" The pup was on the tiered side and he had no clue as to why the older wolf would want to speak wiht him.

[/html]
The black male waited and waited for the child to come, he knew it was a hard time in the child's life, his first foster mother just randomly left him, and then now he was left with the mother and mother's mate of his first mother. The male looked to the child with a heavy sigh, not saying any thing to the male but he gave him a fatherly look. One that he could have seen Noah giving him,(no not his child Noah, but his father Noah. The one that was once a Beta with his own motherly like figure.) The male stood on all four, minding that the oldest of the four boys was not a shifter.

"Hello son, I wanted to teach you how to hunt, maybe take you out on a border patrol. I hope you are up to all of this." Lucifer wasn't sure how well he would be with this, but he wanted one of his sons to be able to work in the pack, he wanted them to be a working part of the pack to mesh as one, and be one. Like he had dreams for this pack.
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ih-1-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He watched confused by his 'Father's sigh and looks. What was he thinking about? As he listened to the news a smile grew on his face. Hunting! Finally some excitement. His blood started to rush and flow with a greater intensity then before, his mouth began to water at the thought of fresh kill made by himself. He looked to Lucifer. Was he actually trying to be a father?

Father. The boys heart ached for a beat or two. He raised his head and looked up at the sky. Was his Father watching? Was he proud? He had been a great hunter, a fighter and a leader. Jazz was almost full grown, almost his fathers size. The only difference between his apearance and his fathers was his eyes. He didn't have his fathers emerald green eyes that had scared him in anger when he was very little, no he had his mother's gentle amber eyes. He looked down in reasurance, his father was part of him. "I'm ready if you are!" He said strongly.

[/html]
The black male watched his younger child. Granted he was the oldest of five kids that was living with him, Lucifer wanted to spend some alone time with just him and Jazper, never did he want the black boy to feel alone ever again, nor did he want him to feel un-loved. Life was never a fun ride, but when some one there to help you it makes it a bit easier. The blue eyed father figure looked tot he child, his eyes upon him. With a nod, the boy was ready. first the male knew he must get an idea where his skills where and how well he did in the tracking or where he was weak in.

Lucifer make a motion with his head, towards the water front. "There is three geese over by the water. round them up and have some fun, though mind you if they get into the water it's over. And watch out for there becks. If they snap you in your ears it's going to hurt. You lead, young hunter."

He hoped that Jazper didn't take his words lightly. The black male smiled over towards the child. With a nod. This was his time to shine and if he was able to take a goose down then, there was other things that he could track and hunt. Lucifer didn't want to send him after something that could kill him, or get him hurt while stocking.
The young male smiled and leaped up slightly at his challenge. Keep them away from the water.' He reminded himself firmly. He looke daround himself, taking in his surrondings. The geese were a little ways off close enough to the water to make it in a dash, unless he cut them off. There was a hill directly between the two wolves and the geese. "The hill! He thought outloud. It would make it difficult for the geease to run up and they would take some time to try and fly over it. Enough to grab them!

Jazper started to crouch low as he had seen his father do in thepast. He crawled using the hill as cover as he started around the hill side. As he aprouched the point where if he kept moving the geese would see him he stopped. He sniffed the air and almost sneezed, Whats the awful smell! He lifted his paw and to his desgust, he mouthed a sware. Geese poop. Ew... He quickly rubbed his paw on the grass attempting to get it off. HE froze as he head a geese's call. He returned to his stalking stance and rolled his shoulders. He then bolted out from behind the hill. The geese started towards the water as he had expected but unfourtunatly for them they were cut off and wiht a growl from the pup they started flapping there wings and crying as they ran up the hill. Two of them started to lift off but the third was having problems. 'Go for the weak, sick or young. He father had told him many times.' His focus turned to the struggling goose. As he leeped he could feel the other two start to peck him in mid air he refused to loose focus. His teeth grasped the goose by the neck as he started rolling down the hill. By the time he came to a stop the goose was dead and he sat up, ears folded. "Owwwwww!!!!" He cried. His fur was now dirty and the geese had indeed gotten a small tuff of fur, leving him with a bald spot slightly bloody just above his right eye.
Never far be hide is a father, and so Lucifer was there watching and moving with the child, letting him make all the move, though when it was over, and there was a patch of fur missing, Lucifer walked over looking it over, seeing nothing that would keep the area from healing back up. With a nod, the male sat down looking at the dead goose. It would do but Lucifer was going to have to teach him a few things. There was no sigh, there was not a disappointed look. Rather happy, the child had done what he told him.

Lucifer smiled as he gave the child a nudge. As he stood back up looking at the flock, they where watching them, ready for there move, they where willing to attack if need be. Lucifer lowered his body down as he looked toward the pup, as he pointed his maw toward the ground. Showing the boy where to stand, he was going to show him how to hunt, he was willing to teach any one that was learning to try. "Lets try it a different way. Don't worry about the young ones that hardly enough for you let alone your pack. The sick...never touch...they could have an illness that could kill you and your pack. Go for prime age. When I tell you, go for that one in the middle, run him by keeping on his side nipping at his legs, making sure though not to let him go towards the water. When you notice he trying to get his breath and rest, make your move, and go for the neck. It's quick and effective.'
Jazz was offically confused. Everything his father had told him was wrong? "But... dad always told me to go for the sick, young and old, because they were the easiest to get.. He was slightly upset that Lucifer and his father had told him the opposite for hunting. Who was he to belive? He shok his head, he was getting a headache. Why was hunting so confusing? Why were families so different?

He crept forwards, and layed where Lucifer and pointed. He sighed and layed his muzzle on the ground as he eyes the geese. There were only a few of them so it shouldn't be hard to keep track of what one he was going after. As he watched he noticed one seemed to be the Alpha. He quickly decided to go for that one, the biggest. He awaited his new fathers responce and his signal to go.
Lucifer was going to play blocker, he was going to let little Jazper take down the duck and do with it as he so wanted to. The black male wasn't going to force him to do anything for the pack yet...he was still young and Lucifer wanted him to have time to be a child and enjoy life. Lucifer looked at to the youngerst eyes seeing where he was going to go. The black father figure gave a nod if that what he wanted. Then what was what he was going to get. "When ever your ready." Lucifer waited, Jazper was going to have to make the frist move, though if the duck dared to hurt the child, he was going to hurt him. "Make sure you don't go for the neck till he's stopping to breath."
Jazz nodded and gave the older male a smile. He could get use to having Lucifer as a father. He actually resembled his father in alot of ways. He was large and black and Jazper looked like he could very well be related to this wolf. He gave his head a shake and looked to the group of ducks, glaring at the largest of the group. He started forwards then paused looking back at the other wolf. 'You can do this! He reminded himself. He had already taken down of of the geese and now he had to take on a duck. He watched them carefully, never losing is concentration. He moved forwards once more, paused. His ears twitched as he noticed the wind was going it the ducks direction. He silently swore and ran at full pace straight at the duck group. If he had waited they would have cought his scent anyways.

The ducks started flapping and running in all directions. Jazz quickly turned with the Alpha following him closely. The large duck peckd at him and the young male shifted focus brefly, enough time for him to lose the bird. He glanced around desperatly finally finding the male panting a little pays off. He bolted after him instantly diving and gripping hold of it's neck just as Lucifer had told him to do. It strugled slightly and Jazz dug into it's neck harder. Finally after hearing a crack the black wolf dropped it on the ground.
Lucifer made sure to move when the child did, he was making sure to give him room to work and cut and run. The black father smiled happy to see that his foster child was taking into mind what he was told him about hunting. The child watch the leader of the gander, the black father seen where his eyes where. The father shimmered with pride as there was a blink of light and his child was on the ground with a dead duck in his mouth, the same duck that he was eyeing. The father walked over to the male with a smile, as he swung his head down giving him a soft nudge in his shoulder. "Great job! Now since this is your frist hunt all by your-self, I'm going to let you decide what you want to do with your kill." As the father and son team would go out hunting as the son got older Lucifer would start teaching him that he must think of the pack first before him. Though this is his first hunt and kill, Lucifer thought it was more then fair to want to keep it all to him-self if that was just so how he wanted it to be. "You are going to give me a run for my money when it come to being Lead Hunter with the rate your going!" If that was the case, he would willingly step down from the co-rank. This father's biggest pride was to see his childern happy and well behaved, and if by some off chance they want to take up the skills of hunting and have fun doing it, then with out question the male would gracefully dip his head and let one of any of his childern take away his co-rank.
The dark furred male smiled happily. Lucifer was proud! The blood was warm and tasted sweet. Jazz looked to his father with gleaming amber eyes. "Thanks dad." He whimper happily. Now, what to do with the duck. He looked around and found the goose he had killed earlier, "Can we kep that one too?" He asked in curiousity. Maybe it was a sick one and they wouldn't be able to eat it. He looked back to the duck, it was large and healthy. He thought about his family and what he would do with his kill. "Lucifer....can we have it for dinner....you know as a family?" He asked with a hopefull look.
Lucifer gave a laugh looking down to the boy. Pride shimmered in the child's eyes, Lucifer knew that his praises where well taken. With a nod, the male walked over to the goose it was stringy but it would feed some one. Lucifer picked up the dead goose as he made a nod with his head. Not only was he a great hunter but he was already showing wisdom of a great pack member. Not thinking of him-self purely but of his family. It was a huge jump in the right direction. The father figured gave the male a woof as he headed back to the house, to show his mate the wonderful hunting session the eldest child had done. "Your wise son. Wiser then most adult, though never let your humbleness get the best of you. Know that your mother and I love you. No matter what."
His face showed his joy as his father complimented him. He started to trott towards the house wiht his dad, a new spring in his step. He looked at the older male with understanding as he talked about keeping humble. Jazz was already being surrounded by adults and he was slowly becoming a member of the pack. "I can't wait to show everyone!" He woofed in glee, "Do you think someday i'll be as big as you?" The truth was Jazper's family was naturally large and there should have been no doubt in the young wolf's mind that his blood line garenteed him glory as an adult but, for now he was clueless to his past and future.
Pride was something that can get over done, pride was good. Pride was a trouble things, it was hard to see when there was to much, and when there was just enough. This being the black child first hunt there was nothing wrong with him having a huge lot of this feeling, Lucifer could only hope that his two boys could hunt as well as he was. Frist time out there was two kills. Lucifer looked to the child with a sigh, as he stopped in his track. There was a time in every child's life then he needed to learn about who he was living with."Jazper...do you know what were-wolfs are?' Lucifer, and his family where all tainted thickly with the blood of these beast. Once a drop touched you, you where marked with it for life, there was no going back, there was not even a cure.He had to tell the child.
Jazz was walking along side the older male happily when all of a sudden he stopped. He stopped at his fathers side and looked up to him wiht a confused glance. " Jazper...do you know what were-wolfs are?" The words came to him and he only gave a more confused look. "Ya...well no." He mummbled. He knew very little about them so he suposed he didn't realy know what they were. "I've seen them....Duece is one. I'm not sure about what they are really...just a bigger and two legged version of us I guess." He shruged his shoulders. "Why do you ask dad?" Jazper was totaly clueless that his entier pack was made up of werewolves. As far as he was concerned being a werewolv was rare. His birht mother had told him stories of humans, how they hunted, and the wolves that could shift into a similar version of them.
Lucifer sat down, pointing his nose to his black child and then to the ground beside him. He had to talk to the male about the blood that was running though the pack and why they had made the choice to live in a land that had houses like humans had and why they lived like how the humans did."Sorta...You see Jazper, Deuce, me, Naniko, and Conri are all were wolfs. I know that your not able to shift, but I want to give you that choice. I'm not going to lie it's going to hurt really bad on your first shift, but you quickly get use to the pain of your bones moving around on you." Lucifer didn't want the pup to live in the blindness for the rest of his life about what Deuce and him and the rest of the pack was able to do.
Jazper quickly sat as his father instructed. He would always listen to his parents. Teh wolfs eyes widened slightly as he listened. Questions about were wolves spread through his head. So this was why they lived in a house like humans! "But, I thought being a werewolf was rare?" He said in a questioning tone. As he started to think more about what souronded him another question poped up, "And what about my brothers and Dierdre?" He wanted to know his heart wanted to know. Lastly, he became confused when his father talked about him shifting, "But, how could a regular wolf become a werewolf? Why would they want to be?" He realized he was asking alot of questions but he needed to know these things. He trusted his father to tell him everything he wanted to know and now was the perfect time to ask away.
The male was trying only his hardest to be turthful with his son. The two black males sat side by side talking and learning form one another, Lucifer was learning about how to talk to a child with out scaring them, and Jazper...well he was learning about his new family. The father figure gave a nod as he looked to him, "You thought right my son, at one time we were, and there might be places in this world that never even heard of werewolfs. Though around here, wolfs are the rare ones." Lucifer thought back to the story's his father use to tell him, about his life when he came to lands where he was born. It was strange to think his father was born a wolf.

Lucifer gave a soft laugh, he loved how the child asked so many questions wanting to know every little thing that there was to be asked, the father figure was sure he was going to be asked such by the boy. Lucifer gave a nod, yes every one of them where weres there was no question about that, though the pups where to little to understand what would happen to there body once the time came the male would have a talk with the boys, it would be followed by the birds and the bee's talk, not that he wanted to be the one stuck telling them about it. "If a wolf wanted to be come a werewolf, one would either have to be bitten, have blood contact, or..or have mated with a were." There...he shifted around, he didn't want to have to bring up the mating part..but it was a part of life...wasn't it?
The black male laughed when his dad laughed, "You should laugh more, it's good for you!" He yipped witha giggle. As his questions were slowly answered the boy came to relise something: He was surounded by werewolves, he was the only regular wolf in the pack, his brothers would all shift when they came of age, to be part of this new reality he would have to be bitten or shar blood with a werewolf or...mate? This was a new word for the male. He had heard his birth parents talk abotu it when they said they were playing. "Mate? That's what dad said he did with mom when they wrestled." He thought back to the sounds he would hear from his parents den, "It sounded like fun!"

OOc: HAHA!!!