she spoke of such a kindness
[html]

For Lili (and puppies if wanted!). Set at the stables. c:

The blonde gypsy girl leaned against the fence she had helped to repair with the wolf from Phoenix Valley quite some time ago. Delicate arms draped over the wooden boards as she studied the stables themselves, an interesting structure. She had never been inside, but then, she had not had much interaction with horses or other livestock creatures. The mare she had gotten from Phoenix Valley was certainly an interesting creature, but Foxglove knew very little of how to handle her. Now, the equine moved easily up to greet her, and Foxglove smiled at the feeling of the horse's warm breath against her cheek, closing her eyes briefly.

Though she had come to own this mare nearly two months prior after helping in the exchange with Phoenix Valley to rebuild both packs, Foxglove had yet to name the creature. They had spent time together, certainly, the silence spent adjusting to one another and learning to read each other. The Monroe girl had a fondness for the horse and had come to understand bits of her, but what she wished for even more was to be able to speak to the horse or to understand what she said in her quiet horse language. Foxglove chuckled, nudging the mare's face away from her scarves and flowing clothes as the horse began to tug on a particularly shiny scarf. "Those are not food," she told the mare in a gentle tone, though she wished the horse could understand her.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: If you don't want lili recongizing her just say so i can easily change it, and she can't remember which one Foxglove is :3

Liliana had her two children in her arms, ready to let them get use to the scent of horses from the stables. They had finally opened their eyes, but they couldn't see much further than their little noses. They could hear a bit too, but their best sense was their smell. She didn't know she wouldn't be the only one wanting to get some time near the stables and she saw a young woman hanging on the fence. The coloring of the woman seemed nearly familiar, it made her think of a cemetery for some odd reason and she soon came closer she thought she saw Lolita, but then on closer inspection she could see it was not the woman but one of the children she had met when they were merely puppies.

"Hello, you wouldn't happen to be one of the Monroe girls could you? You look so much like your mother!"

Though she could see the parts of her that did not resemble her mother, the long hair for one was not her mothers deep red hair. Sometimes it was good not to look exactly like one's parents. She wondered why the woman was here and not in Dahlia where she thought her mother was.

"What brings you here from Dahlia?

She noticed the horse pulling at the girls scarf and smiled. She knew the horse wanted to play at least that's what it looked like to the woman.

"She wants to play with you, I think she's trying to take the scarf so you can chase her."

Liliana said, the pups squirmed a little at their mothers voice, wanting to be closer to the thing that sounded so familiar than what they were hearing in the background.
[html]

That's all fine. c: +2 points.

Slender figure turned to look at the woman that had spoken to her, surprise etched on the girl's shepherd-esque features. Oh, she did look like her mother, she knew that well. The differences were easily noticed—she did not color her long, way mane, instead choosing to braid it today; her light pink nose contrasted with her mother's black; the flopped left ear was unique to her—but she had always known of the closeness in appearances. This woman was the first here to know of her mother. Could this be Liliana? Foxglove only had a vague description of her, but she seemed to fit it well enough.

"I am," she said with a smile. It prided her, almost, to be associated with her mother. She knew a bit about her mother's life in this area and while there were things she did not think she would ever follow in her footsteps for, she loved her mother and liked being linked to her. "Foxglove," she added, almost as an after thought. The gypsy girl did not remember ever meeting Liliana, though her mother had told her that she had and now this woman had recognized her. It all fit so perfectly together that this woman must be Liliana. "Are you Liliana?"

Her shockingly green eyes remained focused on the woman with the puppies, though lithe fingers gently smoothed the soft, velvety fur of the mare's nose. "She's from Phoenix Valley, when we helped each other rebuild. The storm was bad, I take it? We were gone by then." The blonde wolfdog had a way of working around questions. She did not want to go into details about Dahlia de Mai, leaving, the following months, or the splitting of her small family until she knew for certain that this was the woman she was looking for.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Liliana's smile grew as she was reminded of Foxglove's name. The memory of the pup who had held back and hid from her when she had seen Lolita was now standing in front of her. She nodded at the question of her name

"Yes, I'm Liliana Utina, formally a Vess, but I have been mated for some months now. I can remember you when you were just a shy little pup!

The woman said, adjusting her pups to a more comfortable position. She wished she could greet her better but she did not want to be too much of a bother. She still had few social graces she was used to, but at he mention of Foxglove being a pup and seeing her now... Liliana felt old. Older than her years, though she would only be three she still felt she lived a lifetime. She was not one to push a subject, and she could tell the question she had asked was a sore one, especially when the young woman skirted the question with her own about the snowstorm.

"She is a fine creature, I'm sure you'll do her well, and yes, the snowstorm was bad, we had one of our own die and even some of the horses passed on. It was a hard time for our pack, though our losses were not as great as some"

She wasn't sure if that was true or not, she hoped not, other deaths had not been to her ears, and after that things had moved forward just as they would have normally. Liliana couldn't do much to help with the final fixing with Phoenix Valley for she'd gotten sick and she was pregnant so she was made to stay inside.

"How long have you been in AniWaya? If I had known you were here I would have personally come to visit you!"

She said, her tail wagging a little. She would have done just that if she had known, though slightly more shy on the approach if Foxglove had not been near a horse. Because Lili had a hard time starting a conversation, except for when it came to horses.
[html]

Shy would not be Foxglove's first choice in a descriptive word for her childhood, but she knew that the wrongness she had always felt had been so easily read as shyness that she was not bothered by it in the least. "It is so good to finally meet you, Liliana. Mother spoke of you often. She would be happy for you. Congratulations," she said, eyeing the small puppies once more. Yes, it seemed that Liliana had been mated for quite some time. "What are their names?"

Little could be said for a tragedy like the snow storm, and while it was sad that AniWaya had suffered loss in the form of lives, Foxglove knew that these things happened. They had surely honored the dead in their own way, just as the members of any other pack in the area surely did if they suffered losses, as well. "I have not been in the tribe for very long, a little more than two months," she answered instead, drifting away from the topic of the storm.

"I came here after returning to the area, though I made a visit to Dahlia de Mai first. I did not stop in the kingdom, though. I... am not ready to go there yet. I wanted to find you, as Mother only spoke kind words." Liliana had not called Lolita crazy, had not tried to attack her or insult her, when she had told the tribal woman she was dead. The Monroe matriarch had a fondness for her that she had instilled upon her daughters, as well.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:405 OOC:

She smiled at her, remembering the first time she had met Lolita, she’d been scared of her, becasue she had unwarily nearly stole the dead woman’s bag, and then found out she was a ghost, but a nice one at that. She missed the woman and wonered where she had gone to. It had been some time since she had seen the dead woman, though once having the pups she figured she had to have been alive or she couldn't make something new like that right? Whatever the case she just kept quiet about it. She would never mention it in front of anyone not even Lolita.

“I do miss her, I hope she is happy where she is. And this is, Kuruk, and Saqui.”

She introduced the pups, pointing first to the male then to the female while still holding them carefully. Liliana had missed out on a lot of the tribe happenings since she left for the great tribe and came back pregnant, but she was always happy for pleasant surprises.

“It is really good to see you, I do hope you like it here in AniWaya. I’ve been here for over a year, I can never really leave it, not forever.”

Foxglove spoke about where she had been as well as....where she wasn’t ready for, this made Liliana curious but she didn’t want to put the young woman on the spot. Her curiousity got he better of her.

“If I may ask, what are you not ready that’s over in the kingdom?”

She wasn’t sure exactly what she meant by the kingdom, but thought it was one of the packlands. She had always been a wanderlust but was not a traveler into other packs. She couldn’t help but smile about her last part, of her mother’s kind words.

“I am very grateful that she thinks so kindly of me. She has been one of my first friends. She taught me that life is meant to be precious”

She said, well she didn’t verbally tell her, it was all in her actions and reactions and everything in between, especially after letting Liliana know she was dead as well. That made her want to hold onto her life even more closely, she honestly didn’t want to end up a wandering ghost as it seemed Lolita was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]

Though not much more than a pup herself, Foxglove did not know how to interact with puppies, so she was glad that the two in Liliana's arms seemed too young for it to be expected of her. They were cute, though, she certainly had to admit. Once they were a little older, they would probably be great to be around, but for now, Foxglove focused on Liliana. She was, after all, the reason that the blonde wolfdog was in the tribe and that deserved full attention.

"I do like the tribe, very much. I can see why you would love it so much," she said with a smile. Perhaps Foxglove would not ever feel as complete as Liliana seemed to, but she enjoyed living in the tribe well enough. She did not anticipate leaving any time soon, at any rate. "As for the kingdom... It is where my father and my sister live. I don't know yet if I am ready to see them," she admitted, focusing on the mare within the confines of the fence.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: going by her not knowing anything about Niro since it never came up in the lolita thread :3
------

"I am glad you enjoy it. I had a hard time at first, I was not born in a pack, this was the first place I went to when I was alone. It's been my home since, and it hasn't always been the best, but it is where I belong.

She said, especially now that she had Nayati and the pups, but if he decided to leave, she wouldn't give a second thought in following him, but she knew he never would. This was his home, as it was her's as well. Tiling her head at the fae's next answer she was confused. Her father lived in the miracles pack, but wasn't that good? Wouldn't she want to see him and her sister?

"I hate to butt in, but.... wouldn't you want to see your father? I mean, he is family. I would give anything to see mine again. My mother too.

But she wouldn't. She couldn't go find her father to bury him, though she'd seen the kill, and her mother was buried in an unmarked grave, she just didn't want scavengers taking her apart, it was too much for the woman to think about at the time. If they were alive she'd go visit. She didn't know the situation between her and her father.
[html]
That's fine c:

The blonde wolfdog did not know why she was so hesitant to go see her father and her sister. No, that was a lie. Foxglove knew why, even if her worries were unfounded, but she did not know if she could articulate them properly. A quick glance towards the mare's face showed mild interest in the conversation, so the scout lifted her hand to stroke the champagne horse's velvety nose. She was biding time.

"I only met my father once before I left with Mother and Poppy... And Magnolia chose to stay with him. I suppose I'm afraid they will both hate me," she explained quietly, her breathy voice soft and wispy. "Why can you not see your family again?" the young girl asked, turning the topic around now out of fear of what may come of her admission. Perhaps Liliana's mother and father were too far away to visit, like Lolita now was.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
As she explained her fears Liliana looked Foxglove in the face, her father lived there? and her sister? It sounded like such a broken family and this made Liliana's heart go out to them. She was afraid they would hate her, how could anyone hate their own family?

"If you see them, you will find out, rather than brooding. I don't think anyone's family could hate them. I'm not positive, but most families would rather forgive their own than hate them for anything they've done.

The question she dread came. This time Liliana looked over at Foxglove's mare, a fine specimen as she was, was also a good deterrent from getting out something someone didn't really want to say.

"They have both passed on to the other world. It is not likely I would ever see them again."

She said, not taking her eyes off the horse. She wouldn't really go into detail about them. Only Nayati knew of their demise, and he didn't think she could muster up the courage to explain to Foxglove the torture she had to go through trying to keep her mother from starving herself.