oh mama please help me won't you hold my hand
[html]

yay for plotty!

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/deu_top.jpg) no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 191px; border: 2px solid black;"> 

She tried not to wander, because the boys would follow. All of them. But today it seemed as if one of her pups had decided to wander off in search of his older adopted brother. Jazper was out and about. And Taliesin had followed. The mother was frantic. She'd searched every inch of the den she shared with the five boys and her mate. Apollo, Sirus, and Noah all whined and looked at her anxiously as she searched. Finally she scooped them up and set them down in the enclosere she'd made to keep them from wandering. A playpen of sorts.

She began walking around the den in slowly widening circles. How far could the boy had gotten? What if a coyote had found him? That thought made the white mother's panic flare brightly. Taliesin! Come here! her voice was sharp with panic, raw and frightened. She'd lost Shadow to a coyote. She would die if she lost another child to one. She howled, an urgent summons to her child. The blue eyed boy had to be here somewhere. Her call would surely bring him running.

She fidgeted, then began searching. She hadn't picked up his scent yet. How long ago had the boy wandered? It had to of been hours ago. how could she have NOT noticed her child wandering away? Was she that horrible of a mother? Her current track record for children would suggest so. Dierdre- missing. Shadow and Killane- dead. It was these four and her newest adopted child, Jazper that might prove otherwise, but not if she lost this pup.

[/html]
OOC: I hope you don't mind if i kindof take Taliesin and post abit about his actions ...sorry if you do mind!

IC:
He walked slowly along the border. He was so bored latly. He gave a sigh as he stopped and looked around. Suddenly he saw a rabbit! 'Might as well have some fun' He thought to himself. He crouched down low and started to movie forwards. He licked his lips as hunger began to over come him like a great wave. Then, out of nowhere, the unspeakable happend.

Jazper jumped wiht a yelp as he heard a whine from behind him. He spun around with a growl btu quickly held it in as his hard amber eyes turned soft. It was none other then Taliesin. He must have followed him out of the den earlier in the evening. He sighed and his shoulders slumped in amusment and he laughed at his own fright. His large ears perked up at the sound of his third mother's howl, she must have noticed her son's disapearance. Jazper quickly grabbed the pup by the scruff and ran toward the den to ease his mothers worries. As he came into sight he put his brother down. "He must have followed me. I swear I had no idea."
((errm. it was meant for someone else, but that's okay. lol I'll just make them another))

She felt relief flood her mind as jazper ran towards her with Taliesin in his arms. She moved forward, hugging taliesin to her, then hugging Jazper to her as well. She nuzzled both boys, then moved back to the playpen, setting taliesin down with his brothers. She turned to Jazper with a smile. Thank you for finding him...I was so worried. She embraced him again.

She wondered how the boy felt. Well, not so much a boy, really. he was a young male, but almost an adolescent. She didn't get to see her daughter go through that stage. She'd been gone then. And when she came back, she'd had no idea she had a daughter. That was so very long ago.
Jazper smiled as Duece seemed happy to have the young pup back. He was hugged twice and let out a small squeek, "Can't...breath." He said with a laugh. He was glade he had a family now. They seemed to be perminent for now. He loked Duece in the eyes and sighed, "He's growing, soon he'll be as big as me." He chuckled. He walked over to the playpen and watched his brothers playing. He silently wished he was younger.

"So am I just big brother to Sirius and Apollo or to all of them?" He thought aloud as he stood there watching them. They were so cute! He looked to duece, "When will they be able to talk? I can't to start playing with them." He trotted back to his pmothers side and rubbed his muzzle against hers. He liked this feeling. Security. He could definently get use to it.
"So am I just big brother to Sirius and Apollo or to all of them?" She smiled. Did he wonder if she wanted him as her son? "Jazper...I love you just like you were one of my own children. So you are big brother to all of them, not just Sirus and Apollo. She nuzzled him back as he came over, seeking her affection. He tail wagged briefly.

"They've already started saying small words. They usually start talking around the time their eyes open fully. Sirus and Apollo are a little behind Noah and taliesin, but that's because they are almost two weeks younger. The size difference made it almost apparent which pups were the older of them. This is when we help them learn by talking to them, even though they don't talk back. Your mother Dierdre had a slight lisp forever becasue I wasn't around other wolves much when she should have been learning to talk. She was very slow learning to talk correctly.

That brought the mother to a point in her mind. Jazper...I know you miss Dierdre, but would you be willing to copnsider Lucifer and myself your parents?
OOC: Sorry...viruses suck -_- *hugs to death*

IC:

'Big Brother He was a brother to all of them. He licked Deuce's muzzel as she comforted him, his tail wagged. He was excited now. He couldn't wait for them to be old enough for him to teach them things, tell them stories, and run around with them. It wouldn't be to much longer. He looked at the four puppies. Sirus and Apollo were indeed smaller then Noah and Taliesin. He chuckled slightly and gave a small smile.

As he listened to Deuce he nodded, they would need consatant attention then. He looked to her and tilted his head in question as she asked him if he would consider herself and Lucifer as parents. He walked towards her and rubbed up against her. "Ofcourse mum. I mean I am part of the package aren't I? I'm staying with Sirus and Apollo." He nodded to conferm his thougths.