and I only knew what needed doing
[html]

For Niro (and Jiva?), set at the borders on July 1st. +2 points.

The journey was not as fast as she would have hoped for, but the blonde wolfdog knew it had gone much more smoothly than it could have. The day prior had been spent finally meeting Liliana Vess—now Utina—and learning to ride the mare she had acquired in the exchange of aide with Phoenix Valley some months ago. The mare had already been exceptionally well-tamed, having come from their stables, but Foxglove did not have much experience with equines and it had taken quite a bit of coaxing for the mare to allow her to sit upon her back. She had gotten a decent grasp on how to ride the horse and had decided to use the mare as her primary mode of transportation for the next day of traveling.

Though it likely would only have taken a few hours to get there if the mare had galloped the whole way, the going was slow and Foxglove made the journey in just over four hours with a brief stop to allow the mare to eat something. Now, she sat atop the mare's back, perched delicately and peering nervously at the lands she could have once called home if she had made the same decision that Magnolia had made. Oh, how she could not wait to see Maggie again! Seeing her father was not something she was as excited about, but it was not for dislike of him. Rather, she was fearful that he would see the decorated clothing and scarves and dislike his gypsy daughter, or he would see the same wrongness in her that had posessed her mother in walking death. She feared his possible scourn. Did he hate her for choosing to go with her mother and Poppy those months ago? Oh, she hoped he did not hold it against her.

The blonde gypsy girl lowered herself to the ground and kept a firm, but gentle, grip on the light rope she used as a halter for the mare. She did not use a saddle or any formal tack, but she hated the idea of gripping the mare's mane so tightly when they were still learning to be around each other. She lifted her muzzle, howling softly for her family.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 384 OOC: ..... This is sooooo late, :/

-------

Niro was enjoying a nice quiet day with Jiva, not much had been going on, and the boy was growing more and more, making him wonder if this was how his girls had grown up, and it had made him wish all the more he could have been there with him. He was laying on his stomach when he heard the howl and Jiva looked up and pointed his nose to where he heard it coming saying,

“Daddy who’s that, what’s it mean? Can I come with you?”

He asked wagging his little tail hopefully, it curled up like part of his mother’s ancestors. He was a very inquisitive child, wanting to learn everything he could, and absorbing everything Niro taught him Niro chuckled and stood up.

“It means someone is at the borders, and you can come, lets go so whoever it is doesn’t get impatient.”

If he had heard correctly, it was a howl for him, though he wasn’t entirely sure, the howl was so light. He moved slowly so that Jiva could keep up, but tried to hurry so that the visitor didn’t have long to wait. When the figure came into sight, Niro’s heart nearly stopped. He knew who she was, through the likeness of her mother and seeing her only a few times as she had been so shy when he had come to visit them. He stopped short and then suddenly with a burst of speed came at her to hug her. One of his daughters had returned.

“Foxglove!? Is that really you?”

He had not thought it possible to see her. He thought he would never see is other two daughters again. He looked around but didn’t see Poppy, she probably came alone... but this was something to be joyous about. Jiva had seen the excited exchange and was curious as to why, Niro was never excited about strangers before.

“Who’s that daddy?”

He asked almost jealous, he knew that Niro loved him, but he could get jealous easy. And his daddy was paying attention to him first before this woman came and had to call. He never got to see his daddy much anymore because he was gone half the time.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]
2 points.

It was a frightening thought, but Foxglove worried that her father would not come to her now. Perhaps he was no longer here, or simply did not wish to see her or be a part of her life. Did he hate her now, after she had chosen to leave the area with her mother instead of to stay here with him in the kingdom? Oh, she hoped he would not hate her! She should have known, of course, that he would not hate her, but she feared it would be the case and he would turn her away now. If her father hated her... So would Maggie.

Niro did not make her wait, though, nor did he disappoint her. The startled words were ended in a rushing hug, Foxglove dropping the loose rope quickly as her father wrapped his arms around her small frame. Relief washed over her as she hugged him tightly in return, stepping away after a few moments. The gypsy girl nodded, finding herself to have no voice now that she was looking into the face of her father after so long. "Yes," she sang softly. The young wolfdog took in her father's appearance, his fur reminding her so much of her sister. "Where is Maggie? I came for her, too, and you." The silver girl had been in the kingdom when she had left, after all, so it was all she could do to assume she still was.

The small pup had not been ignored by the girl; she simply had not noticed him until he spoke, so wrapped up in her father's presence she was. Who was this puppy, she wondered? Niro's son, obviously, but she did not know that he had a son. She looked to the Huntsman inquisitively, though she did not answer the puppy the way one might expect. "I am Foxglove Monroe, little one. Who are you?" For she did not know if Niro would want this puppy to know that she was, presumably, his sister.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 386 :: <3

Niro was entirely at a loss for words. One of his daughters has come back, and it made him wonder where the last one was, was she still with Lolita, where was she? So many questions came to his mind but he was afraid to ask, but she asked a question of her own that deviated Niros’ thoughts. He shook his head a frown on his face

“She has left on her own, she’s trying to make a life on her own. She did promise me to send word to where she lived, but I’m afraid I have not heard a word from her yet.

He was starting to get worried about his daughter who could pass as his twin, but he promised her to give her time, and a month did seem long to him, but might not be for Maggie. After they had made up she seemed determined to be in contact with him, and he her. He just wished that he had his messenger services working. He smiled at his daughter when she introduced herself to Jiva. Jiva wagged his tail happily. She had the same name as his sister. He knew Maggie, but she barely talked to her, and she always glared at him when he wanted her attention.

“I’m Jiva. Takauro”

He still had trouble pronouncing his own last name and Niro couldn’t help but chuckle a little.

“Takekuro, Jiva, and this is your other sister. She’s come from a long way.”

Niro said, looking over at Foxglove and smiled at her, hoping this was not an illusion and he wasn’t seeing things. Oh how he missed his daughters. Even Maggie, who lived with him, had been around so little that he didn’t think he was a father at all, but merely giving shelter to a wolf. So much had changed now though, and he was proud of Maggie, as she grew up to be a fine young woman, even Foxglove seemed to be making herself something

“So where are you living now? I smell a pack on you.”

He said, he wagged his tail letting his daughter know he approved, at least she was close by so if they ever wanted to visit again they could.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

It came as a slight blow to learn that Maggie had left and her father did not know where to find her. Foxglove did not know how she would do it, but she would find her sister. Briefly, she noted mentally that it might be worth a trip to Dahlia de Mai to see if Maggie might have possibly returned to the pack they had been born into.

She had been right in assuming that this puppy was her half-brother. Foxglove glanced to Niro with a slightly questioning glance, though she smiled cheerfully at the small boy. "It's very nice to meet you, Jiva." The blonde wolfdog had never been the typical puppy and as a result, she did not know how to interact with them much.

"I did not know you had taken a mate. Do you have any more children with her?" she questioned, though the words were pleasant and not accusatory. Foxglove could only assume he had taken a mate, anyway, for she hoped he would not make the same "mistake" (though she was loathe to call her own birth a mistake!) twice.

At his question, the gypsy girl nodded. "I've been living in AniWaya for a while now, though I arrived in the area after the storm. Did the storm affect the kingdom much? Were you all safe?" Her tone was worried.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
"I'm sorry, I can only imagine how much you were looking forward to seeing her again. She is still around as she promised to come visit."

Niro said, seeing the disappointment in Foxgloves face. He wished he could make everyone happy, but that was something that was too hard to do. He couldn't keep Maggie here any more than he could have kept Foxglove from leaving with her mother when they left. He was sure they would meet again, but he wished he could give her something solid.

"Yes.... a lot of things happened, but I helped her through a hard time and she helped me, and together well it was a match. And no, none yet... Jivas sisters were stillborns, he was our only survivor."

Niro's face turned somber. He was lucky Jiva was too busy going around Foxglove sniffing at her, trying to get her scent and remember who she was for the next time they met. She told him about where she was living and this relieved Niro, she lived in AniWaya, a pack so much closer than Dahlia. It was a relief to him to know that she would be closer to him and he could visit her.

Me and Amaranth got stuck in our house, they had to send a search party out to us, or we'd have starved. the door was blocked and the cave has no windows. There weren't any deaths that I know of, but lots of confusion, and then there was... still is much repair. I am glad you missed the storm. It was a bit intense. Hard in a pack let alone by yourself."

He said, the memory of getting stuck was not a very bad one, though he did have to calm the woman down when she'd first found out. He reminded her, that her father would surely come looking for her and within hours they had been found. It was a relief. He smiled at the memory but he returned to reality, to one of the daughters he'd thought he would never see again.

"It is so great to see you again though, I must say. I'm glad you are living around here it makes this man happy. Is... is your mother with you?

His eyes grew slightly cold at the mention of Lolita, he did not like the woman very much, though their first meeting was their only good one, and Niro barely remembered that. Then again, he was at least thankful that she had made a few decisions... to tell him that he was a father... and to let the girls choose who wanted to stay or go with her. He did not dislike the two girls that had left with her, and felt regret he didn't try harder to get Maggie to open up when she started locking herself in her room.
[html]

"I am sorry to hear that," she said quietly in response to her father's admission of Jiva's siblings. The boy was thankfully distracted; Foxglove would not have wanted him to hear something that could be so upsetting only because she asked. She did not know if she was supposed to feel anything. The lost puppies were technically her half-siblings, but she did not feel any more sad than she normally would when someone had lost a family member. They had not been a part of her reality as they had been for Niro and his family.

When he had finished the story of the storm and asked the question of her mother, Foxglove shook her head. "I am glad you all made it out safely. No, Mother is not with me. She and Poppy settled in a pack to the south where Mother stayed for a while before coming here originally. I did not stay very long, instead taking up with a band of gypsies who ended up coming in this direction, but I did stay long enough to learn their language. It is pretty," she added, though she had no one to speak it to.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
"It was how it was suppose to be, I can't ask why things happen, I just move on and look after the future."

Niro said, he was saddened by his other pup's deaths, but he had one single boy who was healthy and happy. He had him to take care of and think about first now. He was young so he couldn't take care of himself, and though he had little influence in his daughters lives, including Magnolia's, he was proud of them, even the missing Poppy.

"Oh, I do hope they are being treated well enough. I do miss Poppy... I'm just glad that I was able to see you again. It's good to know my daughters are close by.

Except Poppy, he wondered how she was but if she settled in a pack with her mother, then things went well right? He hoped so. Looking over at Foxglove he was quite interested in her story.

"Gypsies? What are they like? I have heard the term but I'm afraid it's from one of my sister's story books.

He wanted to hear the language, but he wouldn't push her too much. That was when he realized that he was being rude.

"Would you like to come and see my home? It's not a way to make you stay, you seem so happy where you are and that's fine with me.

He said gesturing to his home. He would be more than happy to share his home with her, and was sure Vigilante wouldn't mind if she needed a sanctuary, he'd make sure with his king before making too many assumptions, but he knew he could have visitors, especially his daughters. Jiva stood and wagged his tail, a happy bob in his head.

"Yeah, you can see the beach, it's REAL pretty!

The boy said, unlike Niro Jiva did have a fascination with the beach and anytime he was near it Niro had to keep a strong eye on the boy.