True Living
Character Name: Eclipse Soulstorm
Character Age: >6 months
Character Gender: Female
Preferred Specialized Rank: Shonu, Shishen
OOC Name: Shawchert
Other Characters Played: Niro Takekuro, Liliana Utina, Amata Sadira, Shawchert Menue
OOC Second Form of Contact: AIM: Shawchert
Character Alignment: Good?
OOC: I'm putting this up now cause I know i'mma forget to start something <3. I also let Erin know about the move as well <3 *Recruited by Saul/Honey* Big Grin
------

Eclipse had been convinced. Saul had shown her how she was doing what her own father had done to her. He had convinced her that her family needed her just as she needed her family. She didn't know how much she had missed them until she met up with Saul on an encounter that could have easily not have happened. Eclipse was glad it did though. She was allowed to sit on the older hor'ses back as he led her to the new territory. The place was not named, nor any of the cultures of Dahlia were there, but Eclipse was used to change and she was sure she would integrate into the pack. She wondered how everyone was going to react, and she wondered if they were all going to be very angry with her.

Once she was at their borders, with Saul next to her, she took the liberty of howling. She was anxious and refused to move past the borders even though the man next to her was sure to have the authority to let her pass, she thought she would try and give a good impression, even if it was her family she was trying to impress. She was on her own two feet now, as she had for much of the journey and she wondered what was going to happen from here on out. They were now separated from the other packs with a mountain and it scared her, yet it felt like a protection. She was fidgety though, not sure who she would know and who would come see to her joining. She hoped they would allow her back in.
[html]

this is ooc!

At the sound of the call, he had been climbing a tree. This was typical behavior for a man like he, a free spirit like Razekiel. Joint between teeth, the coyote perked with interest at the sound, then grinned in anticipation. This was a call for he, a leader, right? Jefferson had warned him of it, warning that the coyote would never be left alone by the incessant howls demanding his full attention at any given time... but Razekiel didn't mind. If a stranger, it meant a new face for the prince to meet. Perhaps it was a member of another pack, curious of the strange settling in the north. How wonderful they were to visit!

Swinging down from the tree and trekking across the beautiful hills the Mother had graced them to settle upon, the coyote found soon that it was not another pack visiting, or at least it didn't seem it. He recognized the older male that accompanied the child as a member of Dahlia and one of Nayru's confidantes, but any sort of name passed him completely. "Hell-ooooo!" the coyote exclaimed, opening up his arms as if hugging the wind. "I heard a call, a beautiful sound, like all the Mother's angels singing in my ears!"

Holding his stomach and chuckling, the two-legged coy dropped down into a lotus position immediately before the lupus child, looking her brightly in the eyes with a wide smile. "My dear Mother, look at those eyes. Righteous pair of peepers you got there, little girl. My name's Razekiel. What's yours?"

Of course, he took the time to wink childishly at Saul, acknowledging his presence as well.

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

They'd travelled through most of the night to get home, or to the new lands as Eclipse referred to them. It had taken a lot of persuading to get his cousin to see that her place was with her family. This was where she belonged, even though her birth place was no longer inhabited by her birth pack, they were still here. Of course, the male intended to find Ascher and Shiloh at some point, make the brood of Stormbringers whole once more. But who knew where they'd gone, what they were doing. If they were even together. He'd turned his mind from his siblings, concentrating on the road ahead and the filly in his arms. He'd thrown Eclipse up on Hermes' back, bare-back with only the halter to hang on to. But she seemed to do it just fine once she got the swing of things and the big draft horse seemed mostly just happy to follow where Saul and Arete were headed. He had no intention of being left behind again, or lost in the wilderness. The mountains had been hard, even with the path he'd come through to guide them. But they'd crested the Halycon mountain range just as dawn was breaking and the male was his with an immense sense of de ja vu. He'd crossed over the mountains as dawn was breaking two days before and now he was returning on the same lights.

They didnt talk much, the two Stormbringers. There was plenty to tell each other, but there seemed an awkwardness between them that had grown from the months apart and everything that had happened in between. Still, Eclipse seemed happy enough to ride on the large horse and Saul was just managing to carry the filly home. She was light for a six month old horse and malnourishment and exhaustion made it impossible for the horse to walk all that way. Saul's arms were stiff from their rigid position around the black and white horse and he was tempted to put her down. But their borders were in sight and while Eclipse refused to go further than the scent markings, Saul set the filly down to stretch his arms. His cousin sent forth a howl for Nayru or Razekial. And soon enough to dark male came trotting towards them. Saul never really know what to think of him. Listening to him speak Saul shook his head softly, bending to make sure Arete was okay before checking on the larger Hermes. He caught the wink however.

"I come baring gifts... Or not gifts, per say, as I intend to keep these horses. But my cousin, Eclipse, wishes to join her family in Ichika."

He explained quickly before turning and stretching his arms out. This was Eclipse's 'interveiw' and Saul would shut up for now. The little filly butted his leg before he leaned down to pick her up again. He'd seen her legs shaking from standing too long on the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
She was still not entirely sure if she should be doing this, putting herself in the position she had before, but she found out that Saul cared for her and wanted her to come back, and she knew she had done what her dad did when she left, only not to herself but the rest of her family. Saul didn't have to tell her that at all. She was smart enough to know what she did when they met up again. She watched as a large man came to her call and was strange to her. His accent made her tilt her head in curiousity, but she kept herself in a submissive possition when he approached her close enough. Saul explained to him about her but he had addressed her and she shyly said

"My name's Eclipse Soulstorm sir.

She said. She was not normally shy, but he had brought out a consciousness in her she didn't know she had and it was too new for her. His compliment seemed to go well enough, maybe too well for the young girl. She was told about the interview as Saul explained, but she wasn't sure what was coming up next, was she suppose to do something or wait? She hoped she was doing everything right.
[html]

"Oh, my," the hazy coyote grinned, leaning back a little in response of the name. Such an adorable, innocent little voice! She was simply precious, worth bearing a name of the moon's sky patterns. He envied her, just briefly, wishing he'd been graced with the same creativity and innocence in title — instead, he'd been named after a demon. Oh, the expectations he had failed his mother!

"Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse," he sang a little, bobbing a bit in place. "We are all family in Ichika no Ho-en, my girl. Tell me, oh ye of blue eyes, are you clear of crimes in your blossoming age? I doubt nothing of you, man, or the big guy here. Speak up, speak up; any friend of Nayru's is family of mine." A wide, heartfelt smile.

He glanced just briefly to Saul as well. "I haven't yet been graced with your name, man. Will you be her guardian?"

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

His cousin had changed so much from when Saul had known her as a pup. She had had the rambunctious carelessness of a pup and the playfulness that had Saul playing along with her. But she was shy and reserved now, nothing like the Eclipse he knew. He'd wanted to play, to catch up and be happy to see one another. But she was nervous and it stopped any fooling around that the cousins may have embarked in. As she stood before Razekiel, Saul wondered just what had happened to his cousin to make her this nervous and shy. She had a big personality, much like the dark male in front of him. But she was reserved into herself. Razekiel's words made him look away from the brown and creme female to look at him. He was a very outgoing person, bouncy and boyant. He spoke to Eclipse, complimenting her name and asking her about any previous criminal acts. But the way he said it didnt make it seemed like an interrogation at all. It was a light hearted question, for all it seemed.

The male turned to him then, asking him for his name also. Saul would have given an embarressed smile at this. They were in the same pack, had travelled here together. He should, as leader, know all the names of his current pack members, especially those in the prestige rank. But Saul was reminded of the few wolves in Dahlia that he hadn't known, was reminded that this was a merging of a pack, built from the remains of two packs that werent previously known to each other. Razekial wouldnt have known his name straight away, although he was surprised he hadnt been mentioned by Nayru. Or maybe she had mentioned him and the dark male hadnt known which face to put with the name. Regardless, the agouti male gave a chuckle instead of a scowl.

"I'm Saul Stormbringer. And until she turns nine months, I'll be her guardian. She will also be living with me and my family."

He said, thinking of the apartment building they had claimed. They were yet to all move in yet, but as soon as Eclipse was accepted and he'd settled the two horses into their new home, they would be heading over there. It needed some work- all the rooms did and the west portion of the roof needed fixing. But that was easy to fix, mostly, and the male had all the time in the world to do it.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
Eclipse was still that puppy that she had once been, but right now this seemed to be too important to try to act out, though Razekiel seemed casual. She liked him already, but she was afraid of making a mistake. She looked down as he asked if she had done any crimes and looked over at Saul... then at the man before her. She breathed deeply, she wasn't one to lie and she wasn't going to start now.

"I ran away sir, I wasn't suppose to but I ran away..."

To her that was a crime, a fairly big one, but she couldn't think of anything more horrible than that, not even with the epidemic she had gone through, she had come out of it fairly unscathed. She looked down knowing that this would get her shunned away if anything. She was still a pup still learning and would eventually learn that running away was nothing as horrible as some things. Hearing Sauls words made her heart sink. Was her mother not with the pack then either? Had she too been lost like her father? And she knew it was her fault. She hoped she would never feel like this again, and wasn't sure why she was so effected by it. She was never one to shy away and soon enough she would be herself once again.
[html]

Creed and initiation task! You gotta make another thread with her planting the seeds, and another InH member (Saul, maybe?) needs to go along.

Razekiel nodded patiently at Saul's words, but turned quickly back to Eclipse when she finally admitted her mistakes. The coyote smiled sagely, pleased at her apparent regret, at the fact that she recognized something had gone wrong. "Now, now, my flower, smile," the prince cooed, reaching his fingered hand to tilt her chin up to see his reassuring smile and jovial wink. "Someone worried about you, didn't they? You don't want to make your loved ones flip a wig, man; we all just want to see you safe. I think that's why cousin Saul wants to look after you, don't you think?"

"We are all family here, man," he said, opening his arms up as if embracing Ichika in the wind itself. "Your cousin won't be the only one trackin' those feet of yours, we all will. So if you want to go, just drop us a line, yeah?" Another wink.

"Repeat after me, little Eclipse," Razekiel said, straightening up and raising a palm into the air, giving her a look implying to do the same before he began speaking, pausing in between each sentence for her to repeat. "'I am a Soulstorm, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

Once they had finished, the male laid a hand on her head and ruffled the patch of hair there, grinning wildly with pride and excitement. "Now, to clear your mind of that little crime you're so worried about, and as your Ichika no Ho-en initiation, I'm going to assign you to... hmm..." He paused a moment, thinking, then dug into his satchel and produced a small sack. "Ah, yes. Spread these seeds, my little Eclipse, and get someone to tag along, yeah? A hole for each one, and tuck them into the Great Mother's breast. As to where to put them... Ah, you will know where to put each, but they are flowers in the form of wee teardrops, man; do spread them, if you will." Wink.

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He knew his little cousin was down there, deep inside. But being accepted into a new pack was scary, especially when the little girl had the notion that her own family would hate her. He just had to make her see that this was not the case. He couldnt continue to reassure her- that wouldnt work. He would show her instead, when he bought her home and Gideon and Nayru got a look at her, when Melee and Range saw her. Siku and Wretch hadnt met her yet, but they were bound to love her as her blood family did. Razekiel acknowledged his words with a nod, or a wink, or a amile, he wasnt sure which. The dark leader was all about facial expressions and Saul didnt think he'd ever met anyone like that. Most male were stoic and unexpressive. Still, he didnt know Razekiel very well and didnt know what to make of him just yet. He was doing a good job in reassuring his cousin however and Saul liked the way he handled her.

He took a step back as the dark leaders attention was pinned on his cousin. There was no need to add any words as he listened to the male speak. He had never heard the Creed before, so it was a shock to hear it now, None of the founding members had had to speak as Eclipse did now. But he supposed Nayru and Razekiel would have spent a long time getting each and every one of them to repeat it- they all knew why they were here and what they were doing here. Saul looked up as Eclipse was handed the seeds and asked to plant them. He didnt know about the initiation task as well. In many ways, the male was glad to have seen the ceremony first hand- if he'd come across a loner wishing to join, he wouldnt have known the first thing about what to say to them under this new rule. He would have to learn the Creed himself, but he was sure he was better prepared if the situation ever arose for him to be needed at the borders. A smile was given at Razekiel's last words.

"Congratulations Eclipse... Welcome home."

He said, leaning across to nuzzle her cheek softly. It was good to have her bck, safe. And his mind threw him the words Razekial had said- he wouldnt be the only one watching out for her this time. He had the whole pack behind him. And even though they'd had Dahlia when Eclipse had first run away, Saul felt more secure in knowing that the dark male would be looking out for her as the rest of her family was. He patted Hermes softly as he threw his head wide- after the night of travel they were eager to rest, as was he.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
Razekiel's words were confusing to her, his dialect seemed strange, yet rather soothing. She looked up at his reassuring face and caught the wink. She felt better as he told her to repeat after him she knew that her little transgretion.... well was just that, little and she was worthy of being a part of a pack! She took a deep breath, and repeated him, mostly as soon as he spoke, she wouldn't be able to remember everything he said the first time around listening to it all and then speaking

"I am a Soulstorm, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

She let a small smile crease her lips, already feeling better. She hunched up a little when he ruffled her furred head, feeling it would take a while before she could get it back to the way she liked it, but didn't complain. He spoke again which made Eclipse take a deep breath, if she was allowed to come here with the problem she had, maybe she could stay. Out came a pouch and instructions. She took a hold of the pouch and looked at her cousin who welcomed her home.... Home, it did have that feel to it. She gave a smile to Saul, it had been a rare sight on their journey but it wasn't because she didn't dish them out sparingly. She was tired herself, and wanted to rest, and she would follow Saul where he went. She looked back at her new leader and bowed to him

Thank you sir.
[html]

Fading out here. Welcooomeeee my darling! :3

Eclipse accepted the initiation task readily, pleasing the coyote to know she was up to the task and prepared to declare herself a true Ichikan, even at an age young enough to risk rebellion against any oppression whatsoever. His smile glowed with pride, only brightening at Saul's welcoming. Surely the older Stormbringer would make for as fantastic a guardian as he would a Prestiged member. Razekiel was eager to see his members performing their duties, whatever they may be, and to see those in the higher tier learning to take initiative and create responsibility for themselves in assisting to lead the pack and guide their packmates to happiness and maturity. Saul, he observed, seemed ready and eager for the task, and Razekiel could not be happier.

Making a mental note to catch up with the Stormbringer at a later time, Razekiel rose to his feet and dusted his ass off gingerly. "Yes, welcome, welcome," he beamed, hips wiggling excitedly in place and he offered light, rapid applause. "Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en, my little Eclipse!"

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en!

Welcome and congratulations! You are now free to begin posting as a pack member, even if your joiner thread is not yet completed.

Your first task as a member of Ichika no Ho-en is to create a thread within the InH subforum performing the Initiation Task as directed by the Ichikan who accepted your character. This thread must be within the Ichika no Ho-en subforum and must have at least one other InH member within it. Feel free to create an all-welcome thread, and refer to the link given above or to the leaders in PM if you have any questions! Smile

Of course, there's plenty more to do, too!:

• Look through the Ichika territories for interesting environments and scenarios to create threads in.
  • Your character has been titled as a Dai-In, but if your activity is consistently good, they can be promoted up into the Specialized tier of ranks, where your character will have a job that is theirs and theirs alone for the entire pack. Take some time and look through the Specialized rank listings and get a feel for where your character might fit for when that time comes!
  • Glance through the pack game and get a feel for what you can post about that will earn your points towards things like icons, titles, player-drawn art and more!
  • If you haven't yet, take some time to thoroughly read through Ichika no Ho-en's culture and policies pages so you may get a better feel of how the pack works and what you may or may not want to aim for with your character.

Please don't hesitate to PM the the Ichika no Ho-en pack account with any questions or concerns you have at any time! If you would like to request posting tables, avatars or signatures made for you, you can politely do so in the Talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor! We're really happy to have you with us, and hope you'll enjoy Ichika no Ho-en!

[/html]