Everybody's Changing
[html]

occgoodnessss

Although J'adore was not happy about, nor did he understand the changes, he kept his mouth shut. For the sake of his children. He had lost some faith in Dawali and Ralla during the attacks on Mizu and Shiloh, but he never wanted this or anything akin to this to happen. Dawali had kept the tribe strong through the snow storm and he had an endless supply of trust and love for his mentor. But he had to keep his head down and carry on as normal, everybody else was,or at least seemed to be doing so. He would carry on trying to prove that he could excel in his rank and that he was an asset to AniWaya.

The male continued to groom his horses, the brush sailing through the cremello's silky mane.The bay mare was not far away, grazing quietly on the soft summer grass. 'Why do you have to get so damn dirty when you go out?' Luz had been the same, he could only imagine they had found a nice cool spot to wallow in. He would go out and patrol the borders later on, keep his mind off of things, but for now he had to work on these muddy tangles before. Luz had fidgetted quite a bit, but the cremello was staying nice and still, only moving to bat flies with his tail.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
OOC: Ayasha is being very rebellious.

IC: Ayasha had left the meeting, for lack of a better word, angry. She was also determined. Her new mission was to set things right. But she couldn’t do it outright. Ralla needed her help and support now. Her siblings were now much more mobile and there was still Kemo’s absence to deal with. Her own love life was iffy. Roran had seemed to disappear. She needed someone she trusted to talk to so she headed to the stables.

She saw J’adore, her “uncle,” brushing a new horse and knew that he was the person to talk to. J’adore! Can I talk to you? She stood next to the brown male and stroked the horse's soft nose. We need to do something about…everything. She knew that they couldn’t exactly talk outright about what to do but hopefully he would get what she was trying to say. She didn’t like how this Maska had come and just overthrown everything she knew. Dawali was like her grandfather. He had saved her from being frozen to death and/or starving.

But J’adore might not want to help. She could understand that. Leon was next on her list of people to talk to. But it wouldn’t hurt to try.
[html]

XD Inez itsn't there. The horses that are there are 'Quera and Luz (J'adore's new horse) also ignore my dumb short post

J'adore looked up to the girl, and then back down again when she spoke. How could he tell her that he would not help without sounding so... bad? Of course he had reasons, but he doubted that it would matter to Ayasha. 'I can't help you' he said softly, keeping his gaze away from her face. 'I want too, but...'. The Spaniard shook his head. He stood calmly, his grip on the brush tightening as he pressed his forehead to Vasquera's neck. 'Ayasha, I'm going to try and keep my head down... I will do my children no good to have a shamed father'. He sighed soflty, stealing a quick glace to his neice. He had a sudden thought, and the way he worded it brought a smile to his face, 'Ask Leon. He reckless and impulsive and I'm sure he'll have something to say'.

Luz leant over to nuzzle her own 'mate', her own bay snout making contact with 'Quera's cheek. She coilded slowly, keeping her eyes on him before lowering her head to nudge over a clump of hay.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
OOC: Ooops. Changed it

IC: She sighed at J’adore’s refusal. She could understand that he didn’t want to bring hurt to his family. But at the mention of children, her mind diverted, Mizu is pregnant? She asked eagerly. She would have “cousins.” But when the man next to her suggested to talk to Leon, she nodded slightly. He was the next person I was going to talk to. I figured you might not want to. But I had to ask. But she did give J’adore a hug. I understand that you don’t want to hurt your family. But something needs to be done. I’ll leave you and your family and those who can’t or do want to be involved out of it.

As she saw the reaction of the horses, she giggled slightly. Who’s ‘Quera’s new boyfriend? She hadn’t heard that J’adore had gotten a new horse. Where’s Inez? She didn’t see the young horse around. Her mind went to their more serious discussion. You won’t tell them? She hoped that her uncle would keep her, and her rebellious thoughts, safe. She was rather afraid of what the new Kalona would do. Not that she thought that he was the true leader but for now he was.
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore frowned softly, chuckling slightly. 'You didn't know? Well, they'll be here soon'. He smiled again, before turning to the horses. He patted Ayasha's head when she hugged him, drawing her in closer to the horses aswell. 'Thank you, just don't get into trouble... please? Your brothers and sister need you around'.

J'adore chuckled again, 'Boyfriend? No, esta es la Luz. This is Luz... The light'. The long unused Spanish fell from his tongue with all the ease and grace of a native, which J'adore was. 'She is pretty, no?' He stroked her mane as she raised her head. To be honest,he could have foun a better name for her, as she had no light patches on her. A dark bay all over. 'Inez is fine, he's in the stables', then he shook his head. 'No Ayasha, I won't tell them. Just keep safe, please. I'm just going to act normal... You know, try to improve my rank, respect my leaders, ignore the Itawamba. Just until things sort themselves out. Ok?'. He turned back to his work, picking up a pot of red paste and painting it onto 'Quera carefully.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She smiled. So I’ll have “cousins”? She nodded with a sigh. I know they need me. But so does the Tribe. Ayasha was convinced that they needed to fix what had happened. Anyway they could. And by they, she meant anyone who was willing to do so, even if it was just her. Someone needed to stop this madness. Do you know where Leon might be? She would talk to him in a little bit.

At being a girl, Ayasha was embarrassed. Oops. Luz, huh. Why Luz? She doesn’t have any light color on her? She was curious as to why the mare was named that. As she nodded in agreement that the horse was pretty, she asked. When did you get her? She grinned about Inez. How long until I can ride him? Liliana gave me a riding lesson. She looked up at him hopeful.

But she frowned at what he said. I’m not sure I’ll be able to show them respect but I’ll try. And I’ll keep safe. She also wanted to help Dawali but that would be stupid of her to do. She watched him paint ‘Quera. Why are you painting ‘Quera? She had never heard of anyone painting a horse before.
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore nodded with a smile on his face, the prospect was too much to bear, he could hardly contain hi excitment, 'Yes, you will'. Frowning softly, he laid a hand on her shoulder, 'Think of it this way'. He moved over to a bucket and knelt down, he dipped a finger into the centre and pointed to the ripples, 'Where I made contact with the water and started the ripples, that's you. The first ripple is your family, your mother and your siblings, myself, Mizu and our pups,oh and Leon and Analise. The next one is the tribe. It's common to allow the lines to blur sometimes, I did it with your mother and you and that created more family. But when hardships come you need to consider who needs the most protection. Dawali is a grown man, but you brothers and Aleu need help'. He gave a soft smile to re-enforce his wisdom.

The Spaniard shrugged, 'It just seemed fitting for some reason'. He smiled at his new steed, perhaps it was that he had given 'Quera some light in his life. 'It won't be long now, the end of the year perhaps', he was glad that Ayasha had not yet lost intrest in the chestnut. 'Of course, if you've been having lessons I see no problem with you using Luz from time to time, she is a gentle soul so you have nothing to fear when you mount her'. J'adore smiled as he went back to painting his steed, 'I don't know why exactly, it's jsut something my father use to do with his horse...'

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
OOC: Oops! Sorry about the wait.

IC: She gave a smile at having cousins and at J’adore being excited about being a father. ”I think you’ll be a great dad.” She beamed at him. ”You’re already a great uncle.” She listened to his analogy. ”I’ll be careful.” She assured him. Though she really did wonder if any of them were truly safe in the Tribe. But time would tell about that. For now she would go along with Maska but be ready to strike back at him and his goons.

She smiled at Inez being ready by the end of the year. ”You’ll let me know when I can finally ride him?” She petted Luz, getting to know the horse and let the horse get used to her and learn her smell. She thought of something. ”Is Inez mine or will he be fully mine? And if so, when will that happen?” This was something she had always needed to ask J’adore but never did.

At him painting his horse like his father, she smiled. ”Is that one way you can connect with your father? By doing something he did?” She liked to talk to J’adore and listen to his stories. Though she would be spending less time with him when his pups were born. But she understood and would come by to meet his pups.
[html]

np! if you like he can teach her to use knives to fight?

'Yes, Inez is yours now, you can feed him and groom him and then at the end of the year he should be ready for riding'. J'adore bwas more than confident that Ayasha could care for the colt, or more stallion now. His attention turned to her latter question, 'Yes, I miss him. So I do this to remind me that I can be like him. He's strong, smart, proud, everything I want to be'. And he would be like his father, but later on in his life. He was only a little like him now, and it would take most of his life to strive to be the man he looked up to. Even after the events Leon had informed him of.

J'adore wiped his fingers, paint marring the cloth he used to do so, he placed the pot down and surveyed his painted mount. He turned to Ayasha, 'With all these events going on, you may need to defend yourself, if you even want to learn how to fight, ferally is what I do best, or even with knives, I'd be happy to teach you. I don't want anything happening to you, Ayasha'. He ruffled er hair with a playful smile on his face. No, he didn't want anybody hurt.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That's what I was hoping Tongue Also, if Ayasha truly owns Inez, how do we change it to reflect that on the website? Also, if you want you can wrap this up with your post or we could continue.

IC: Ayasha beamed happily at Inez being hers. ”I already take care of him. So continuing to do so won’t be all that hard.” Inez was nice, if a bit sarcastic. He would do what she asked of him but not without “commenting” on it. He really was a funny horse sometimes. They got along famously.

At J’adore’s father, she nodded. ”I miss my father, Kemo. Though I don’t quite understand why he left us and I’m not sure I ever will. But I do want to be like my mom. And I am already becoming a lot like her, aren’t I?” She was absently petting Luz as she talked about Kemo. She didn’t really get to know him all that well. Good thing though that her siblings were so young when he left. ”I feel bad but also glad that the pups never really knew their daddy.”

Her eyes watched as J’adore finished painting his horse. ”I like it. I might do that to Inez someday. Will you show me?” Apparently J’adore had other things he wanted to teach. ”I think that learning knife skills would be useful, even if all that’s going on. And I’d really like it if you could teach me.” She hated to think that she would need to use it but she knew that it was better to do so.
[html]

pm i guess? also wrapping up ^^ we can have another thread where they trsin, but I'll hve to catch up with my posts first XD

J'adore smiled, Ayasha, he couldn't deny, was very dedicated to the stallion. By the end of the year he would be a fine steed. J'adore had already put a light saddle on his back, he seemed to have taken to the saddle well, but being ridden was very different. 'No, it won't be. You've being doing a fine job so far'. It was true, and he was glad that Inez had found a rider who would care for him more than J'adore was cappable of. With Luz and 'Quera's training he hardly had any time to visit the smaller male.

He couldn't really comment on her father, J'adore hadn't really known him all that much, at all really. But he had to say something. 'It was wrong for him to leave you, but he must have had his reasons. He has left his children and had apparently shamed your mother in the sight of the spirits... But I respect your mother, mate or no mate and now that you are becoming like her I fell that you shall do fine in life' he paused, 'And you and you're mother will make up for his absense in your siblings life'.

J'adore nodded, 'I can, you'll probably need black paint, or something similarly darker due to Inez's colouring though'. J'adore picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, 'C'mon then, I'll teach you'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]